Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Default Kind of Weird!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photoimg60.qq.com/cgi-bin/load_pic2?verify=MwPFG9RbhxBsKAkEc0Cs0Q%3D%3D')

Oh....My...God....Who in the world made this pictures?????!!!!!!!! I truly think the picture Looks just......WAY......Too.....WEIRD!!!!!!!!! No Offense.

Louis Koo and LDF do not look match at all. They don't look match with each other at all. LDF does not look young when standing with Louis. It was HDM who made she looks young. And I think LDF is better off with HDM. At least the air around him made LDF show up than Louis. And Carman made Louis looks mature. The air around Carman is so strong that made Louis look best for his role.

Do not misunderstand me. I mean the air around both of them, Louis and LDF, do not match. Since you post this picture, I truly think LDF looks better with HDM than Louis Koo. At least the air around HDM (or HHM?) made she famous for XLN's role. Louis Koo does not make LDF show up. She does not look young at all when standing with Louis. Same thing with Louis, the air around LDF does not made Louis show up like Carman did on him. He's famous in that role because of Carman. WHen people looked at Carman, they looked at him and people think they are the BEST looking couple all because of Carman. And it very TRUE, they are the BEST LOOKING COUPLE EVER FOR XLN and DQ!!!!!

The picture wihout Carman instead LDF standing beside Louis, he looks nothing special, just normal everybody else. It was Carman who made Louis look best for his role. THe air around Carman made Louis showed up and looked best for his role. Louis looks better with Carman when she around him.

The picture without HDM instead Louis standing beside LDF, she does not looks speical at all. She does not look young at all. She looks young when HDM around her. And I rather think she looks better with HDM around her. The air around HDM made LDF show up.

Both of them look of kind dull without their co-stars, Carman and HDM with them. Another word they are not famous and look nothing special if without their co-stars, Carman and HDM, with them. That's why I praised Carman. She is the Best XLN EVER!!! And I will praise HDM for his acting is good. Both of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, are better than them. Louis and LDF are famous becuase of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, act with them. If without Carman or HDM standing beside them, they both look nothing speical, just normal like everybody else (by looking at the picture above). So Carman is the STUNNING BEAUTIFUL XLN EVER!!! And HDM is GREAT for DQ's role. I think HDM is WAY BETTER Louis in DQ's role.

By the way, I was actually laughing out loud when first look into the picture! No Offense!

And...hum...by the way, the picture amused me!!! Again, No Offense!
    Last edited by Astronema; 12-23-05 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronema
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photoimg60.qq.com/cgi-bin/load_pic2?verify=MwPFG9RbhxBsKAkEc0Cs0Q%3D%3D')

Oh....My...God....Who in the world made this pictures?????!!!!!!!! I truly think the picture Looks just......WAY......Too.....WEIRD!!!!!!!!! No Offense.

Louis Koo and LDF do not look match at all. They don't look match with each other at all.

Do not misunderstand me. I mean the air around both of them do not match. Since you post this picture, I truly think LDF looks better with HDM than Louis Koo. At least the air around HDM (or HHM?) made she famous for XLN's role. Louis Koo does not make LDF show up. Same thing with Louis, the air around LDF does not made Louis show up like Carman did on him. He famous in that role because of Carman. WHen people looked at Carman, they looked at him and people think they are the BEST looking couple all because of Carman.

The picture wihout Carman instead LDF standing beside Louis, he looks nothing special, just normal everybody else. It was Carman who made Louis look best for his role. THe air around Carman made Louis show up. Louis looks better with Carman around him.

The pictre without HDM instead Louis standing beside LDF, she does not looks speical at all. I rather think she looks better with HDM around her. The air around HDM made LDF show up.

Both of them look of kind dull without their co-stars, Carman and HDM with them. Another word they are not famous and look nothing special if without their co-stars, Carman and HDM, with them. That's why I praised Carman. She is the Best XLN EVER!!! And I will praise HDM for his acting is good. Both of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, are better than them. Louis and LDF are famous becuase of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, acting with them. If without Carman or HDM standing beside them, they both look nothing speical, just normal like everybody else (by looking at the picture above). So Carman is the STUNNING BEAUTIFUL XLN EVER!!! And HDM is GREAT for DQ's role. I think HDM is WAY BETTER Louis in DQ's role.

By the way, I was actually laughing out loud when first look into the picture! No Offense!

Hmm, his name in Vietnamese is Huynh Hieu Minh so it should be HHM instead of HDM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronema

Louis Koo and LDF do not look match at all. They don't look match with each other at all. LDF does not look young when standing with Louis. It was HDM who made she looks young. And I think LDF is better off with HDM. At least the air around him made LDF show up than Louis. And Carman made Louis looks mature. The air around Carman is so strong that made Louis look best for his role.

Do not misunderstand me. I mean the air around both of them, Louis and LDF, do not match. Since you post this picture, I truly think LDF looks better with HDM than Louis Koo. At least the air around HDM (or HHM?) made she famous for XLN's role. Louis Koo does not make LDF show up. She does not look young at all when standing with Louis. Same thing with Louis, the air around LDF does not made Louis show up like Carman did on him. He's famous in that role because of Carman. WHen people looked at Carman, they looked at him and people think they are the BEST looking couple all because of Carman. And it very TRUE, they are the BEST LOOKING COUPLE EVER FOR XLN and DQ!!!!!

The picture wihout Carman instead LDF standing beside Louis, he looks nothing special, just normal everybody else. It was Carman who made Louis look best for his role. THe air around Carman made Louis showed up and looked best for his role. Louis looks better with Carman when she around him.

The picture without HDM instead Louis standing beside LDF, she does not looks speical at all. She does not look young at all. She looks young when HDM around her. And I rather think she looks better with HDM around her. The air around HDM made LDF show up.

Both of them look of kind dull without their co-stars, Carman and HDM with them. Another word they are not famous and look nothing special if without their co-stars, Carman and HDM, with them. That's why I praised Carman. She is the Best XLN EVER!!! And I will praise HDM for his acting is good. Both of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, are better than them. Louis and LDF are famous becuase of their co-stars, Carman and HDM, act with them. If without Carman or HDM standing beside them, they both look nothing speical, just normal like everybody else (by looking at the picture above). So Carman is the STUNNING BEAUTIFUL XLN EVER!!! And HDM is GREAT for DQ's role. I think HDM is WAY BETTER Louis in DQ's role.

Dont get me wrong...Carmen is beautiful but maybe because she looks older than Louis Koo in that series. LYF would match Louis more.

yep i couldnt hear the sounds on one of the files either, but it was really short, so that's ok.

and SkyKing, it would be better to just drop the subject. that's quite mean. and crazylife123, hahha, spoken like a gentleman

darn, it's still more than a month away

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    yep i couldnt hear the sounds on one of the files either, but it was really short, so that's ok.

and SkyKing, it would be better to just drop the subject. that's quite mean. and crazylife123, hahha, spoken like a gentleman

darn, it's still more than a month away
    maybe SkyKing is still a young buck. Once he get older, he'll be nicer to the ladies. Unless, he goes the other way.

No offense SkyKing...you're still the man.

kittyknguyen...you from Orange County? beautiful viet ladies from that county.

Talking New MV

It's an interesting one. You get to see a scene be put together. The Hero's Meet at Lun Manor. Mostly LXN and YG in a fight scene?

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...J26E7P5CMWORTS

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Not good to have a dog and cat fight. the dog should let the cat win. plus, chill man. it was just a simple question....or else you're acting like a cat yourself.
    sure....i'll listen 2 u crazy person how crazy r u anyway?

maybe SkyKing is still a young buck. Once he get older, he'll be nicer to the ladies. Unless, he goes the other way.

No offense SkyKing...you're still the man.

kittyknguyen...you from Orange County? beautiful viet ladies from that county.
    aww, thanks, but unfortunately, i doubt that's true in my case . anyways, i dont think he got your message. :sighs:

so what happened from that previous clip, the codec was needed?

well the new clips were awesome. thanks assasin. the song was awesome. is it part of the theme?
    Last edited by autuymnrain; 12-23-05 at 06:28 PM.

aww, thanks, but unfortunately, i doubt that's true in my case . anyways, i dont think he got your message. :sighs:

so what happened from that previous clip, the codec was needed?

well the new clips were awesome. thanks assasin.
    Try dl a codec bundle from xvid and divx if you haven't yet. I find that it usually handles most of my codec needs.

You are welcome. I'll try to put up more stuff depending on my scheldule. Gotta go do housework.

GK

ok ladies, here you go.

this codec package should let you view the clip that you can't view:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/vi...rs/ffdshow.cfm

hope it works, tell me if it doesnt.

true that the OC here has a lot of cute asian girls, but 99.9% of the time they aren't fairy-tale-like as the girls in JY novels. lol
    Last edited by WangDang; 12-23-05 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    ok ladies, here you go.

true that the OC here has a lot of cute asian girls, but 99.9% of the time they aren't fairy-tale-like as the girls in JY novels. lol
    Thanks, wangdang, and perhaps 100% of the time the guys aren't fairy-tale like as the mighty heroes in JY novels as well. Well, that's a little mean. So ok, 99.9%

I've translated almost every single article. I will post my last one over the weekends. But if I don't see everybody then..

Merry Christmas to all!

ok ladies, here you go.

If you find the right girl, you could ask her to dress up for you.

If you find the right girl, you could ask her to dress up for you.
    you're so funny crazy. but yep, li nhi, you're so hilarious too. 99.9% hahaha, that;s almost liek what wangdang said, but just for gals and guy. but thank you wang dang for the program.

haha

i guess thats why his works are interesting, because theyre fantasies =]

yeah, id get her to dress up, but i highly doubt that'll happen, haha.

haha

i guess thats why his works are interesting, because theyre fantasies =]

yeah, id get her to dress up, but i highly doubt that'll happen, haha.
    awww, meaning you could always ask her nicely and maybe she will

anyways, i have a question, the loveless valley master is indeed a pitiful character, but i wanted to make sure, didnt he marry first, and then had an affair, so his wife made him kill her? that's what i thought, and then it made him resentful.

awww, meaning you could always ask her nicely and maybe she will

anyways, i have a question, the loveless valley master is indeed a pitiful character, but i wanted to make sure, didnt he marry first, and then had an affair, so his wife made him kill her? that's what i thought, and then it made him resentful.
    the loveless valley master probably wouldn't cheat on her if she didnt put him down as much...she criticized him for being weak because she was the one who taught him martial arts. cant really blame him since she put him down so much. if i had a girl like that...i'll look for somewhere else too.

Red face

the loveless valley master probably wouldn't cheat on her if she didnt put him down as much...she criticized him for being weak because she was the one who taught him martial arts. cant really blame him since she put him down so much. if i had a girl like that...i'll look for somewhere else too.

She was a harpy and was never a good person. But he married her because he wanted her martial arts. He thought she would be an asset. He never loved her. Her Second brother, the master of the Iron Palm school, taught her a lot of martial arts. She got mad at him one day when he disciplined his twin older brother, a conniving opportunist coward for impersonating him. She always took the First brother's side. After a huge argument, she ran off and promptly got seduced by the younger Loveless Valley Master.

While she was pregnant, she found him dallying with a maid. She pushed them into the poisonous flowers. Then she destroyed all the antidote except for one. She said he got to choose who lived. He chose to kill the maid to save his own life. His wife then informed him that she had an extra pill. They could have both lived if he had chosen to have the pill given to the maid and begged his wife for his life. That pill was in Gungsun's grasp until Old Mischief stole it and slipped it to YG. YG later would trick XLN into taking it. The wife thought the difficulty with the antidote was only the rare ingredients and the 3 years to make them. Unfortunately, those pills were the only ones. Gungsun's family had lost the process a few generations ago. The wife had held back a third pill which she would exchanged for the heads of GJ and WY. The couple was held responsible for the death of her favorite brother.

The details could change according to the third revision by Jin Yong.

The couple deserved each other.

GK

Astronema, I agree with you. Carman Lee is still #1 XLN and always will be.
    Imagine her with HXM, it looks weird. Same to Louis with LYF, looks weird too.
    Anyways, I would still buy this version when it come out in the future. Simply just because I enjoy collecting all "Versions" of JY novels. But it doesn't mean that I will like this version better than the 95 version with Carman Lee.
    In fact, Astronema, did you remember watching TLBB1996 right? With Carman and Felix Wong. I thought Carman did the best job portrated the WYY role, and WYY mom and also WYY grandma, which WYY "mom" mom.
    Anyways, back to this topic. I'm still looking forward to this vesion when it come out. Will buy the DVD, hope it will release soon.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    Anyways, I would still buy this version when it come out in the future. Simply just because I enjoy collecting all "Versions" of JY novels. But it doesn't mean that I will like this version better than the 95 version with Carman Lee.
    In fact, Astronema, did you remember watching TLBB1996 right? With Carman and Felix Wong. I thought Carman did the best job portrated the WYY role, and WYY mom and also WYY grandma, which WYY "mom" mom.
    Anyways, back to this topic. I'm still looking forward to this vesion when it come out. Will buy the DVD, hope it will release soon.
    We know. However, only you two agree with each other. Majority picked Idy to be better than Carmen.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan
    no offense...but it makes me want to vomit whenever I think of Carman Lee as XLN. oh, man...she was the worse XLN second to the girl in Richie Chen version...I watched the '95 version once and never dare to think of it again. oh, man....I got to go to the bathroom...