Page 13 of 469 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

There are a lot of editing to do or else we're going to see wires all over the place...LoL.

Cool

yeah...but it sure is nice...i am planning to get the DVD set once it is out...it should be nice...hmm...i think it is lucky that the site when down for awhile...or else this thread would be fill full with the nesty comments made by some of the member of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    yeah...but it sure is nice...i am planning to get the DVD set once it is out...it should be nice...hmm...i think it is lucky that the site when down for awhile...or else this thread would be fill full with the nesty comments made by some of the member of the forum
    Hopefully, we'll get to see the behind scenes, bloopers, interviews, and other extras on the DVD. I'll buy this series.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Hopefully, we'll get to see the behind scenes, bloopers, interviews, and other extras on the DVD. I'll buy this series.

Yup. Sumthing like what they did in the LOCH2003.

Cheers!

Cool

hmm...i sure hope that member of this thread can post more pictures...it look so dull after the site crash...

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    hey...there is a few new clips out i think...but i cant seem to find it....can anyone with the clips from this series please post it online....thanks

also...anyone have any idea when will it be out???

This is the self-made video I've posted right before the server's down^^

With DGSD2004's opening theme as background music.
    Fast sequences (mostly FIGHTS scenes), with a bit of background from LoCH2003 (Yang Kang, Mu Nian Ci, baby Yang Guo).

Format: WMV
    Size: 15.6 MB
    Duration: 3 mins 6 secs

Link: http://www.tungning.com/serialsilat/...ina%202005.wmv

another one (the slow sequence video), I'll post the link soon...

Man, a lot of these people really don't look the part. XNL looks like a little girl (cause she is one) and doesn't have that mature look. And I thought Fann Wong was bad. Gao Hu looks more like Hui Jook than Fok Do. He looks very dumb and not the least bit cunning, but like one poster already pointed out, Fok Do is like the tenth million most important character in ROCH. The guy who played Fok Do in ROCH 95 looked more like an old geezer than a 30 year old Mongolian prince, but no one cared cause he wasn't an important character. The guy who plays YG actually does look the role, which is kind of consistent with every other ROCH adaptation I've seen (except for the Richie Ren version).

What's with the crazy hairstyles??? I mean what's with Guo Polo's hair? His hair ranks right up there with the woman who played Li Mou Chou in the Singapore version. That is, it's just too "punk" to be ROCH.

Xiao Long nu is a little girl in the novel though.

No, she isn't. She's 18 when she first appears. By little girl, I mean a 15 / 16 year old. Instead of looking like a young woman, the girl who plays her looks like a young teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaozilong44
    No, she isn't. She's 18 when she first appears. By little girl, I mean a 15 / 16 year old. Instead of looking like a young woman, the girl who plays her looks like a young teenager.
    Apparently Liu Yi Fei was 17-18 years old when they cast her for Xiao Long Nu. I don't know what you're complaining about. Why do people complain/criticize when the series hasn't been release yet? Say something afterward.

Liu yifei is 18yrs old. so that would make her gosh golly the same age as XLN is supposed to be.

Wow imagine that.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    Liu yifei is 18yrs old. so that would make her gosh golly the same age as XLN is supposed to be.

Wow imagine that.......
    Yeah...I think she's turning 19 this August.

I don't know what you're complaining about. Why do people complain/criticize when the series hasn't been release yet? Say something afterward.
    Ditto. I'm getting tired to read those kinda comments

Perhaps for those who don't like the pictures you see, casts and everything. May, as well, just do not watch the series...easy as that...rather than to post over and over and rave on how much you hate it...hehe...^^

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yanie02

Perhaps for those who don't like the pictures you see, casts and everything. May, as well, just do not watch the series...easy as that...rather than to post over and over and rave on how much you hate it...hehe...^^

I totally agree with you... But i think that fann wong's version of XLN is really bad...

To everyone - Yes, she's 18, but she doesn't look it. She looks more like she's 15 / 16 than a 18 year old. I had no problems with Jimmy Lin playing Duan Yu in DGSD 03 even though Jimmy is like 29 at the time. He still looked like a young 20 year old and the "look" part is what's important, not the actual age of the actor/actress.

Quote Originally Posted by yanie02

You really think people don't care about characters looking the part? Besides, I just made a comment that she doesn't look the part, but that doesn't mean it'll deter me from watching a ROCH adaptation. Afterall, the story itself is the most important aspect. I can forgive certain parts of a tv series/movie if that series/movie is overall good (like ROCH 84).

Just out of curiousity, how many people here didn't mind Richie Ren playing YG??? I found a lot of people had problems with Richie Ren. One reason was he didn't look the part at all. Another reason was because the Taiwanese ROCH was just awlful.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaozilong44
    To everyone - Yes, she's 18, but she doesn't look it. She looks more like she's 15 / 16 than a 18 year old. I had no problems with Jimmy Lin playing Duan Yu in DGSD 03 even though Jimmy is like 29 at the time. He still looked like a young 20 year old and the "look" part is what's important, not the actual age of the actor/actress.

You really think people don't care about characters looking the part? Besides, I just made a comment that she doesn't look the part, but that doesn't mean it'll deter me from watching a ROCH adaptation. Afterall, the story itself is the most important aspect. I can forgive certain parts of a tv series/movie if that series/movie is overall good (like ROCH 84).

Just out of curiousity, how many people here didn't mind Richie Ren playing YG??? I found a lot of people had problems with Richie Ren. One reason was he didn't look the part at all. Another reason was because the Taiwanese ROCH was just awlful.

Ok i find it very amusing that while Jin Yong the guy who wrote the novels endorsed LYF as his ideal XLN in public, you are adamant that LYF does not suit the part.

Pls let us know when did you become an authority on casting roles and whether
    an actor or actress looks the part for a character in a show. I am very curious about your credentials as a critic.

Have a nice day.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    Ok i find it very amusing that while Jin Yong the guy who wrote the novels endorsed LYF as his ideal XLN in public, you are adamant that LYF does not suit the part.

Pls let us know when did you become an authority on casting roles and whether
    an actor or actress looks the part for a character in a show. I am very curious about your credentials as a critic.

Have a nice day.

I totally agree with you...while JY the author said that LYF is the closest to what he had imagine her to be in his book...many of you gives critics like she's too young , too childish looking, dont look like XLN at all...

did you guys read the book first before making this comments?? Or maybe JY gave out the wrong impression that XLN should be a young lady in her teenage years looking like a 30-40year old???

Plus, I don't understand why people are criticizing her when the series haven't been out yet. It might be different in the series. Some people just can't accept the new ROCH. Another thing to point out...I highly doubt Liu YiFei looks will kill the series. She probably made the series better. In my opinion, she's the finest chinese actress.

I think if she's 21 and over...people will respect her more. People will always see her as a child. She look to be a fine young lady to me.

I haven't read the novel yet...but could someone put out to me if the Jaded Ice Bed really did help XLN's youth to age slower/kept her young? Someone told me the bed keep her young.

I haven't read the novel yet...but could someone put out to me if the Jaded Ice Bed really did help XLN's youth to age slower/kept her young? Someone told me the bed keep her young.
    I think it was the Nine Yin Manual.

Any idea if this is going to be released in English?
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    I think it was the Nine Yin Manual.

Any idea if this is going to be released in English?

So if it is true...then people shouldn't criticize LYF for being young. Maybe we should cast 30+ years old Carmen Lee to play the part again.