Page 15 of 469 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

I don't think they will add something relate to YG's children at the end, because if they do that then the whole mystery about the girl in yellow dress in HSDS will be ruined. Instead i hope they will add the last chapter of the novel where YG, XLN and Guo Xiang go to Shaolin and meet Zhang Sanfeng (who created the Wudang sect) for the first time and explains how Jiu Yang Zhen Jing hidden in the monkey's stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    Hey crazylife123, Yang Guo's daughter did show up in Heavely Sword Dragon Saber during one of the main battles. I think that was one of the most interesting parts because of the connection between two series. I have always wanted to know more about Yang Guo's daughter. The older adaptations of condor heroes never mentioned about the next generation of XLN and Yang Guo so it would be really cool if the new one will include a lilttle bit of it just to end the story nicely. heheh. I have many expectations for this new adaptation. And yea, i agree with you, the big sword is very final fantasy like. hahhaha. I wonder if in real life, it is heavy or not. True, it's not so conventional but hey it's sometihing new and YG's looks is very wild and nature like which fits the character well since he grows up with nature instead of the neat look. I don't know though, I am kinda attached to the Louis Koo version of YG. I hope that would not affect how i think of the new YG. hahahha.
    Yeah...I understand about the Louis Koo and girls thing...but i'm a guy. I just hope they explain or add something to make a little different. Plus, do you have any idea what artist or song will be the theme/background of the series? I want to hear some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kool
    I don't think they will add something relate to YG's children at the end, because if they do that then the whole mystery about the girl in yellow dress in HSDS will be ruined. Instead i hope they will add the last chapter of the novel where YG, XLN and Guo Xiang go to Shaolin and meet Zhang Sanfeng (who created the Wudang sect) for the first time and explains how Jiu Yang Zhen Jing hidden in the monkey's stomach.
    I understand what you're saying...I just want something different and new. Cant wait for this to come out. I wonder when the next version of HSDS comes out.

gosshh i tought with so many pages u guys discussing about the story , turned out that mostly talking about LYF

well for me, it's not like just 'age' , yes she looks younger or HXM the one that look older it's depend on how u see it.
    Just hope she can live up XLN's character n her acting get more improve or else, she'll get more negative critism. Look at from DGSD to Chinese Palladin, i tough she's get better but only for first few eps she did well but after that, she lacked of it.

Can't wait to see the series. But the comparing things will never ending, as for the adaption, the casts, the music etc etc, 'cause each version , have their own good n bad side. As long as u enjoy the series that's enough

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    gosshh i tought with so many pages u guys discussing about the story , turned out that mostly talking about LYF

well for me, it's not like just 'age' , yes she looks younger or HXM the one that look older it's depend on how u see it.
    Just hope she can live up XLN's character n her acting get more improve or else, she'll get more negative critism. Look at from DGSD to Chinese Palladin, i tough she's get better but only for first few eps she did well but after that, she lacked of it.

Can't wait to see the series. But the comparing things will never ending, as for the adaption, the casts, the music etc etc, 'cause each version , have their own good n bad side. As long as u enjoy the series that's enough

haha...i think this is bacause she is the youngest XLN and a new actress in the industry thats why so many people are talking about her and maybe they thought that ROCH is suppose to be all about YG and XLN...But basically i think her acting skills have improve since she started acting...i would not say alot but it still improved ... so i am still keeping a open mind and looking forward to the series...just from the preview...the seneries and costume should be a major attraction and many of the others cast are also very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by yanie02
    This is the self-made video I've posted right before the server's down^^

With DGSD2004's opening theme as background music.
    Fast sequences (mostly FIGHTS scenes), with a bit of background from LoCH2003 (Yang Kang, Mu Nian Ci, baby Yang Guo).

Format: WMV
    Size: 15.6 MB
    Duration: 3 mins 6 secs

Link: http://www.tungning.com/serialsilat/...ina%202005.wmv

another one (the slow sequence video), I'll post the link soon...

Thanks for sharing that with us, Yanie - it was wonderfully done. The ROCH clips were fairly low quality, but that's hardly within your control. The choreography and timing of the music/clips were very professional.

Look forward to your next one!

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    Hey crazylife123, Yang Guo's daughter did show up in Heavely Sword Dragon Saber during one of the main battles. I think that was one of the most interesting parts because of the connection between two series. I have always wanted to know more about Yang Guo's daughter. The older adaptations of condor heroes never mentioned about the next generation of XLN and Yang Guo so it would be really cool if the new one will include a lilttle bit of it just to end the story nicely. heheh.
    YG and XNL is at least a generation older than Z3F and Z3F was well over a 100 when the yellow dress lady first appeared. Unless XNL was immortal and could conceive children in her early 100's, I doubt that the yellow dress lady is the couple's daughter. More likely, it'll be their great granddaughter or just granddaughter.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zhaozilong44
    YG and XNL is at least a generation older than Z3F and Z3F was well over a 100 when the yellow dress lady first appeared. Unless XNL was immortal and could conceive children in her early 100's, I doubt that the yellow dress lady is the couple's daughter. More likely, it'll be their great granddaughter or just granddaughter.
    I kinda disagree with you there...i think that YG and XLN is around the same age as ZSF...so the lady in yellow dress should be their daughter ... feel free to correct me if i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    I kinda disagree with you there...i think that YG and XLN is around the same age as ZSF...so the lady in yellow dress should be their daughter ... feel free to correct me if i am wrong
    Yeah, it kinda weird that people always think that the girl in yellow dress is YG's daughter but not his grand daughter or great grand daughter. Well...at the end of ROCH YG and XLN meet Z3F for the first time at Shaolin temple. YG at that time is about 36 years old and Z3F is about 18 or so....then at the begining of HSDS we know that Z3F is 90 year olds and Zhang Wuji have not born yet. So, by the time Zhang Wuji is 20 then Z3F should be around 110. Then the girl in the yellow dress appears, we know that she is about 28 and YG by now should be around 128 (if he's still alive). Now you do the math

Yeah, it kinda weird that people always think that the girl in yellow dress is YG's daughter but not his grand daughter or great grand daughter. Well...at the end of ROCH YG and XLN meet Z3F for the first time at Shaolin temple. YG at that time is about 36 years old and Z3F is about 18 or so....then at the begining of HSDS we know that Z3F is 90 year olds and Zhang Wuji have not born yet. So, by the time Zhang Wuji is 20 then Z3F should be around 110. Then the girl in the yellow dress appears, we know that she is about 28 and YG by now should be around 128 (if he's still alive). Now you do the math
    Yeah..both you people are right. She's probably his grand daughter. BTW, are both stories the same author?

Actually Z3F was like 13 when he first met YG and company and they didn't meet at Shaolin. They met at Hua Shan. Z3F and GY were chasing Wun Hak Sai and Xiao Xiang Zi, whom had just stole the 9 Yang manual. The teacher and disciple caught up with the thieves at Hua Shan. That's where they met YG, GJ, HR, HYS, ZBT, etc... YG was around 36, if not older (can't remember). GS at the end of ROCH was just 16. At the start of HSDS, GS was already 19 and Z3F should be 16 then because it was mentioned that GS was 3 years older than Z3F. But you're right, the couple was pretty damn old if they survived till Z3F was in his 80's around the time the yellow dress lady should've been conceived.

How is it possible? Even if the Yang/Long couple was the same age as Z3F, XNL wouldn't be able to give birth to the yellow dress lady till she was in her late 80's. Have you ever heard of a woman ever giving birth at that age???

On top of what I and Kool already mentioned, YG and XNL didn't have any children till at least sometime after they got back together after the 16 year seperation. Even that is not clear because it was never mentioned that YG and XNL had any offsprings, though the yellow dress lady's surname is Yang, which probably means she's a descendant of the couple.

Btw, I would love to see you attempt to have kids when you're in your 100's no matter if you're a man or a woman. j/k haha
    Last edited by zhaozilong44; 07-07-05 at 07:27 PM.

Cool

Actually Z3F was like 13 when he first met YG and company and they didn't meet at Shaolin. They met at Hua Shan. Z3F and GY were chasing Wun Hak Sai and Xiao Xiang Zi, whom had just stole the 9 Yang manual. The teacher and disciple caught up with the thieves at Hua Shan. That's where they met YG, GJ, HR, HYS, ZBT, etc... YG was around 36, if not older (can't remember). GS at the end of ROCH was just 16. At the start of HSDS, GS was already 19 and Z3F should be 16 then because it was mentioned that GS was 3 years older than Z3F. But you're right, the couple was pretty damn old if they survived till Z3F was in his 80's around the time the yellow dress lady should've been conceived.

How is it possible? Even if the Yang/Long couple was the same age as Z3F, XNL wouldn't be able to give birth to the yellow dress lady till she was in her late 80's. Have you ever heard of a woman ever giving birth at that age???

On top of what I and Kool already mentioned, YG and XNL didn't have any children till at least sometime after they got back together after the 16 year seperation. Even that is not clear because it was never mentioned that YG and XNL had any offsprings, though the yellow dress lady's surname is Yang, which probably means she's a descendant of the couple.

Btw, I would love to see you attempt to have kids when you're in your 100's no matter if you're a man or a woman. j/k haha

Maybe her daughter also pratices the 9 ying manual which makes her looks young...just like XLN...

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    Maybe her daughter also pratices the 9 ying manual which makes her looks young...just like XLN...

What? The 9 Yin martial arts don't make you "not age". Everyone who praticed the 9 Yin aged. Where did you get this one from? It was specifically XNL's tomb sect martial arts that aided her in perserving her youthful looks and from what her teacher taught her. She did not "age" during those 16 year seperation with YG. It doesn't mean she didn't age at all during the novel. I highly doubt that this non-aging factor would last forever especially when she's reunited with YG cause I think emotions would be a deterrent to "not aging" if I remember correctly.

As for the yellow dress lady, of course not. It was stated in the novel that she was around 30 (or was it mentioned that she looked around 30, I can't remember). It doesn't matter because if JY didn't mentioned the yellow dress lady "not aging", then we shouldn't assume that she did this.

Btw, are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

Cool

eeks....i think i got the facts kinda wrong....i think i should go and read the novel again before i start talking... AND i am not arguing for the sake of it....

Anyway....whats the yellow dressed lady gotta do with this series???
    Last edited by ku4n_seng; 07-08-05 at 08:04 AM.

if the lady in yellow were blood related to yg and xln, she's most probably their granddaughter or great granddaughter, could also be their grand niece etc. anyway, jy did not specifically say how she was related to the yang couple, just that she also had the same surname, knew them, therefore probably a descendent of theirs. it could actually be that she's not at all blood related to them, maybe her parents or teacher or relatives were adopted by or disciples of the yang couple.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew
    Thanks for sharing that with us, Yanie - it was wonderfully done. The ROCH clips were fairly low quality, but that's hardly within your control. The choreography and timing of the music/clips were very professional.

Look forward to your next one!

Ian
    wah!! my first feedback!! I'm so happy! xD haha....thank you so much, Ian! I almost thought the link is invisible or sumthin...heehee...

Here's another RoCH self-made clip, I've made this one at about the same time with the FAST-sequence one, but my fren helped me upload it just now.

LoCH2003's ending themesong as background song.
    Slow sequences (mostly love scenes, but NOT JUST on YG-XLN),

Size: 17.4 MB
    Duration: 3 mins 23 secs

Enjoy!^o^

Thumbs up Yanie02 video clips

I managed to down load the three clips before the world ended (SPCNET crashed) but the one clip with the LOCH end song had a problem and quit short of the ending. Your latest link for the clip is complete. Thanks for the beautiful work.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yanie02
    wah!! my first feedback!! I'm so happy! xD haha....thank you so much, Ian! I almost thought the link is invisible or sumthin...heehee...

Here's another RoCH self-made clip, I've made this one at about the same time with the FAST-sequence one, but my fren helped me upload it just now.

LoCH2003's ending themesong as background song.
    Slow sequences (mostly love scenes, but NOT JUST on YG-XLN),

Size: 17.4 MB
    Duration: 3 mins 23 secs

Enjoy!^o^

Did you post this clips before the site crash?? i think i saw them before they are not bad ...very creative

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    if the lady in yellow were blood related to yg and xln, she's most probably their granddaughter or great granddaughter, could also be their grand niece etc. anyway, jy did not specifically say how she was related to the yang couple, just that she also had the same surname, knew them, therefore probably a descendent of theirs. it could actually be that she's not at all blood related to them, maybe her parents or teacher or relatives were adopted by or disciples of the yang couple.

Yeah I know this and that's why I wrote

"On top of what I and Kool already mentioned, YG and XNL didn't have any children till at least sometime after they got back together after the 16 year seperation. Even that is not clear because it was never mentioned that YG and XNL had any offsprings, though the yellow dress lady's surname is Yang, which probably means she's a descendant of the couple. "

Yeah, nothing is certain about the yellow dress lady. Even her knowing of 9 Yin White Claws is questionable. She never showed it although she did say she'll use it against ZZR. She could've been bluffing for all we know.

Anyway, sorry to hijack this thread from you guys.

Default Carman Lee Does Looks Pretty in TLN!

Carman Lee Does Looks Pretty in TLN! Carman Lee does looks more beautiful and prettier than Luu Diec Phi played as Tieu Long Nu, yet Luu Diec Phi does looks extremely very young and sweet but she lacks of cold beauty look that Carman have.