Page 16 of 469 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Cool

haha....i have seen this comment too many times to make further comment on it

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    Carman Lee Does Looks Pretty in TLN! Carman Lee does looks more beautiful and prettier than Luu Diec Phi played as Tieu Long Nu, yet Luu Diec Phi does looks extremely very young and sweet but she lacks of cold beauty look that Carman have.
    That's your opinion...However, we'll wait and see. Cant really say anything until the series is out. Carmen Lee didn't seem special to me.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    That's your opinion...However, we'll wait and see. Cant really say anything until the series is out. Carmen Lee didn't seem special to me.
    I think that all the past XLN have their own good and bad points...so maybe we should not continue on this topic ... spoil the mood...lets keep our minds open and wait for the show to air before we make our comments

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    I think that all the past XLN have their own good and bad points...so maybe we should not continue on this topic ... spoil the mood...lets keep our minds open and wait for the show to air before we make our comments
    You're right. It'll ruin the topic. I hope the new ROCH is 50+ episodes long. I want to see longer martial art scenes.

Okay I am sorry about bringing up the subject of the lady in the yellow dress being the daughter hahaha. I thought she was but i guess you guys are right, she could be the grandaughter or niece..... Sorry......
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Cool

You're right. It'll ruin the topic. I hope the new ROCH is 50+ episodes long. I want to see longer martial art scenes.
    Yeah then they can go in detail to describe the story and develop the storyline...but i think it better not be too long...or some fans may not have the patient hehe....BUT i think its fine with me as long as the senery and performance of the cast is good

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    Okay I am sorry about bringing up the subject of the lady in the yellow dress being the daughter hahaha. I thought she was but i guess you guys are right, she could be the grandaughter or niece..... Sorry......
    hehe ....i think no one will mind ..no need to apoligize

Was this part in the novel?

I remember watching the 1982 version of ROCH. The part where Yang Guo taught the old man who act like a child how to use a stone to set things on fire. However, that part was left out in 1998 version. I don't remember too much of the 95 version. Can someone find out if it was in the novel or not?

I think it was a piece of crystal which Yang Guo gave to Zhou Botong to play with so as to use him as his bodyguard back to the Tomb. Because at that point, he was being chased by many people. This was not in the novel at all.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander
    I think you try to spell controversial, also I think everyone is happy to comment on ROCH right now, please add replies to the ROCH 05' forum. Also, I just love the storyline between Yang guo/xiao long lv. I watched the 1983' version nice storyline, but this has more subplots just like Tianlongbabu. It will be much better, also had to watch one of Huang xiao ming tv series to double check his acting skills. He passed the test, and also planning to watch other series with him in it.
    Sam
    ( from TLBB thread )

thanks for the correction ... not very good with the spellings...which HXM series did you watch??? the only 1 i saw him in is my fair princess 3....but i saw from his tread that there are afew of his series which are as good if not better than my fair princess 3...

For Huang Xiao Ming serials, you can try, Da Han Tian zi, Tang Bo Hu.

These are the series with huang xiao ming I saw already, Da han tian zi I excellent storyline, Princess Pearl 3 felt bad for mostly forgot that dude's name on drugs, and I didn't get to watch Tang bo hu, I gonna watch it in the future.

You will see another side of HXM in Tang Bo Hu and prob feel that he will make a good Yang Guo after this

There was never a doubt in my mind that HXM wouldn't do a good job as Yang Guo.

Cool

yeah...he has that rough and wild look on him...And i have confidence in his acting skill

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/2013/xln176sr.jpg')

Nice artwork.

BTW...Anyone know the exact date this series will be release? Waiting on this series and Final Fantasy: Advent Children.

Ahhh, Ding Dang, that is so pretty!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    Ahhh, Ding Dang, that is so pretty!
    I agree! so pretty!

Cool

thanks ding dang...that pic of her is so pretty!!

Nice artwork.

BTW...Anyone know the exact date this series will be release? Waiting on this series and Final Fantasy: Advent Children.
    I think nobody knows the exact date yet. Don't know if the producers planned on the exact date yet, but they sure didn't release any news about the date. They only announce the aproximate time, which is either year end or next year's New Year.