Page 4 of 469 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Kikyo:
    I got those pictures from ROCH's website at sina.com

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/sdxl/index.html

theresa is cute .....how old is she now?

Banned

Well Theresa Lee was 25 when she play GX role, that version is 1995, add 10 years to it, now she at least 35 or more. Recent news say she just give birth to a baby girl. Aww how cute!! But yeah, Theresa make the perfect GX, at the age of 25, she still can match the 16 year olds looks.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/258503/kwoks05.jpg')
    Last edited by Question; 02-13-05 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Hey sunnysnow, am sure you see the 95 version right? It is me or you, I still think the 95 version is better, this version look odd and weird, I guess people have different taste.
    ANd I still like Gigi Fu as kwok fu Theresa Lee better, Not too mention Maggie Cheung as Cheng Ying better then that girl.

and sunnysnow,u right, theresa is cute, this one right?
    hi there..yeah tats theresa. she's my fave gx..she was sooo adorable and she has this bright and smart look tat fits the character. in fact she was so gd as gx tat i liked her as much as carmen in that version.

the tvb95 version was good, though alittle too rushed some parts and the settings looked cheap..bet this version would look more grand with beautiful scenaries and stuff. but carmen is still my fave xln and i like maggie as chen ying alot too...cool and composed. well..have to see the acting in tis version 1st b4 i compare.

however, though i thought gigi fu did a great job as guo fu, i think the actress casted as gf for this version, chen shasha is very beauitul and i think she will b able to pull off gf well too cause ive seen her acting b4 and shes a v gd actress.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I think the Guo Xiang in this new version is really pretty....prettier than Guo Fu. just saw HXM in Huan Zhu ge ge III. He's really good-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    I agree with you, especially in this Pic, I thought she was a baby. Like a 13 year olds.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-12-17/20041217111123159.jpg')

Yup yup and Li Yuk Tong is the BEST xiao long nu, she has the cold, calm, plain but beauty looks. Liu Yi Fei custome is too modern and FANCY, that not how Jin Yong describe in the book.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1736&stc=1')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1734&stc=1')
    hope she outdo fann wong, she better do as she is better looking than fann wong, who also had fancy costume
    ----
    check out the miracle in Question! collection of Lee yeuk tung, har? any Lee Yeuk Tung wif Benny chan pics from DEMI GODS SEMI DEVILS 96? tq..hehhee
    Last edited by crimson18; 02-13-05 at 12:10 PM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

so does anything have any ideas if this serial is anywhere near finished? lol

I WANT TO WATCH IT!!!

too bad i gotta wait for the viet translation.

I believe they still haven't completed filming yet. There was news that in order to not delay filming, they did not even have CNY breaks for most of the cast.

I would say that there should be a higher probability that this series will only be relased after Summer/Late 2005 period.

As of February 12th, it was reported that filming of ROCH is eighty percent complete. The entire series is scheduled to be completed sometime this March, that is if everything goes well.

Check out the following article for more details and info (in chinese though)

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-02-12/1807653452.html

ohhhh wow, interesting lol.

CNY breaks? whats that?

CNY means Chinese New Year.
    U not chinese?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    CNY means Chinese New Year.
    U not chinese?
    He's Viet, from what he says a few posts up the thread.

But Chinese NY is really just the Lunar NY so you don't have to be Chinese to know or celebrate.

This time I will prolly buy/rent ROCH from a store rather than buy it online. Ran into trouble with bad VCDs for Linked Cities and DGSD. Customer Service is non-existent.

I hope YG is done well. So far none of the main male leads in the CCTV JY series I've seen so far have blown me away. Gao Hu as Xu Zhu came the closest. He's the best "main" male character I've seen so far.

Shu Chang as Shui Sheng comes second. He Mei Tian as Qi Fang was quite good too.
    This account is retired.

Kikyo
    Unregistered

Why don't you try www.tigercool.com or www.yesasia.com. I've purchased VCDs from both and the product was pretty good as well as the customer service.

Of the two, Tigercool is the best. I live in Australia and I always received my order by 4-5 days...quite amazing. The only fall back with Tigercool is that they don't have as many VCD's compared to Yesasia.

Yesasia takes a bit longer ~1-2 weeks to get to where ever you are. It's not as good as Tigercool because each VCD within a series is not necessarily packaged individually (unless its a HK series). Tigercool actually has separate plastic pockets for each VCD.

yea im viet.
    lol lost all thought of chinese new year when you said CNY.

dam, i gotta wait for a number of tapes to come out each week at the renting place.
    but i guess waiting like that isnt so bad, dont want to stay up all night watching.

wat serials u have on vcd there? (in ur country)
    i got LOCH2003, YI TIAN DU LONG JI, YANG MEN HU JIANG, wel..a lot of series esp TW series (9ball, westside), korean series and japan series. But don see any DGSD/TIAN LONG BA BU!!
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

Isnt this Guo Fu and her siblings Guo Xiang and Guo Po Lu?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-11-05/U564P28T3D556524F326DT20041105162741.JPG')
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

ooo, the tip of polu's sword looks like it's glowing purple, like some light-saber. but yeah, i really hope guo xiang has some better costume changes. this one looks like she's a young boy with hair tied up on the top of the head and a loin cloth covering for the private parts.

about the XLN, i wasn't that impressed with idy. i thought she portrayed the melancholic side pretty well. looks-wise didn't think she was suitable, she was only slightly cute imo. her cold stares or no expression stares seem to say to me more "I don't have to care what you think." more worldly.

i thought carman looks really the part of XLN, except for age. the fact that she needed close to no ornamentation but still caught my eye with her beauty tells me that she naturally has the XLN essence. her expressions were right on target. her so-called stiff acting is to me a good portrayal of how ill at ease she was with the outside world and also of her emotionless upbringing. her attitude seems to be more like that it never even crossed her mind to care about what others think.

i love fann wong, but she was not suitable for the part at all. she looked too modern, plus the weird costuming. overall it wasn't a good version, so naturally her portrayal of XLN is not very appealing either. too weepy and draggy.

Guo Xiangs: think theresa captured Guo Xiang's very kind and pleasant personality the best. also the babyish, bumbling feeling, but not as much the smarts or cheerfulness. i think singapore's yvonne lim was pretty good too. to me, she captured Guo Xiang's cheerfulness and smartness better. she had this bright uplifting air about her. don't remember the one in the TVB '83 version.

Kikyo
    Unregistered

My gosh those Guo siblings look young. There doesn't seem to be a 16 year difference between Guo Fu and her younger brother and sister.

I don't like Guo Xiang's look. The actress my be cute and all but that hairstyle and mode of dress makes her look 'uncute'.

I've never seen the 1995 TVB version but that pic of Theresa Lee looks like a very good Guo Xiang. The one from 1983 looked too old and make was too heavy (I've just rewatched 1983 TVB version).

ooo, the tip of polu's sword looks like it's glowing purple, like some light-saber.
    The metal of that sword probably consists of some transition metal(s) (metallic elements that have ability to exhibit colour, in this case purple)...wow, remembered something from high school chem.

Kikyo
    Unregistered

My gosh those Guo siblings look young. There doesn't seem to be a 16 year difference between Guo Fu and her younger brother and sister.

I don't like Guo Xiang's look. The actress my be cute and all but that hairstyle and mode of dress makes her look 'uncute'.

I've never seen the 1995 TVB version but that pic of Theresa Lee looks like a very good Guo Xiang. The one from 1983 looked too old and make-up was too heavy (I've just rewatched 1983 TVB version).

ooo, the tip of polu's sword looks like it's glowing purple, like some light-saber.
    The metal of that sword probably consists of some transition metal(s) (metallic elements that have ability to exhibit colour, in this case purple)...wow, remembered something from high school chem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo

True..but don u tink Polu looks really young? like 13/14.
    Yang Mi (Guo Xiang) doesnt look as pretty as Chen Zi Han (Guo Fu). She looks weird in the pic too. Like a non chinese.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!