Page 6 of 469 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    ROCH05

I'll have to agree with you on that one.

It's ironic how a person supposedly on the ignore list is anything but ignored, as that individual is mentioned in practically every post.

I'm going to reserve my judgment on this series until I actually watch it. LYF is definitely not my first choice to play XLN, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. I just hope her acting has improved and that she and HXM have good chemistry together.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Kikyo
    Unregistered

No need to bog down in 'uglies' over who's going the best XLN. Let's change the subject and be happy eh?

As many would know, JY has revised ROCH along with other novels. Does anyone think ROCH05 will reflect any of JY's most recent changes? It would be interesting if it did.

O.K., a funny incident that happened to me today...hopefully to make people laugh. Had my first class of Radiologic Anatomy (basically learning how to read X-rays). Got really into it, but my mind wondered off sometime during the last few minutes of class. Lecturer asked what this white mass was on the film...I enthusiatic blurted 'shoulder pad'. Lecturer said, "Umm...shoulder pad on the bum? (X-ray was a side view of the lower spine and upper thigh)". The 'white mass' turned out to be a pad used to cover the genitals to avoid damage from X-rays. I haven't been that embarassed since the first day of primary school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikyo
    As many would know, JY has revised ROCH along with other novels. Does anyone think ROCH05 will reflect any of JY's most recent changes? It would be interesting if it did.
    ROCH05 ia supposed to reflect ROCH third edition.

So yes, this would be a truly original, one of a kind ROCH adaptation based on the latest updates and changes by Jin Yong.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin

So yes, this would be a truly original, one of a kind ROCH adaptation based on the latest updates and changes by Jin Yong.

thatll be interesting then.

i just bought the 95 version; carmen, in my opinion, is amazing.
    im looking forward to 05.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin

Is that true? I must've missed the announcement. Not been paying too much attention to the production.

A well-done ROCH would be awesome.

Is one of the changes GF gets killed? Teehee.
    This account is retired.

maybe Guo Polu and Guo Xiang fall in love haha
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Default Jin Yong

you know all these reports of Jin Yong's comments on the Xiao Long Nus...

on Idy Chan: best XLN
    on Carman Lee: made XLN believable
    on Liu Yi Fei: "Looking at LYF, I now realize that the fictional XLN does share an existence in this reality"
    on Fann Wong: ??
    on Jacqueline Wu: ??
    (if anybody knows Jin Yong's comments on Fann Wong and Jacqueline Wu, please do tell me and i'll edit.)

for the first 3, don't you think they all sound the same? i mean, what else is he supposed to say? "I am really disappointed in the way ... portrayed Xiao Long Nu" ? he probably has more tact than that. plus, i think he knows he'll get flayed by the actress' fans. anyways, just my opinion that we can't use Jin Yong's comments to judge this long-standing best-acting/best-fitting/best-looking/best-whatever XLN argument.

Kikyo
    Unregistered

maybe Guo Polu and Guo Xiang fall in love haha
    What? An incestuous relationship? Nothing meaningful can be made out of it and it would ruin the story. Jin Yong is not that left wing.

What? An incestuous relationship? Nothing meaningful can be made out of it and it would ruin the story. Jin Yong is not that left wing.
    Since when do leftwingers (or any group for that matter) condone incest?

-----

Jin Yong made the comment about LYF in an autograph of his book to her. I am not sure whether he made that comment anywhere else in a context where he has to be diplomatic.

I don't think JY is afraid to criticize when it's warranted. He said his piece on Yang Pei Pei and her productions.

I don't know what to expect out of LYF as SLL and HXM as YG. I am excited to watch the series when it's released. Hopefully it'll be good.
    This account is retired.

Question when's this series gonna be out?

hey everyone
    i just wondered if this series is nearly done filming and when it will come out on dvd/vcd
    thx

Kikyo
    Unregistered

Since when do leftwingers (or any group for that matter) condone incest?
    Not implicating that any group is condoning anything. Just saying that Jin Yong is not that liberal. I'd like to think Jin Yong is somewhat of a traditionalist.. With the exception of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu maybe...contained elements of homosexuality.

As unpalatable as the subject of incest may seem to some, not trying to say that any group is judging it anyway. It's a fact of life in some instances. Remember, the ancient Egyptian royal lineage was characterized with interbreeding. In many isolated communities and cultures, interbreeding is also quite natural. Though probably not too beneficial to the offspring.

i mean guo polu falls for some village girl and guo xiang for some guy
    not the siblings fall in love with each other..blehhzz

Not implicating that any group is condoning anything. Just saying that Jin Yong is not that liberal. I'd like to think Jin Yong is somewhat of a traditionalist.. With the exception of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu maybe...contained elements of homosexuality.
    u meant Dong Fang Bu Bai and that Lian guy? (forgot his name, but the 2000 version Lian was played by Li Zhi Xi, Yin Zhi Ping in roch 1998.) Maybe Dongfang Bu Bai really had the beauty of a girl.
    Last edited by crimson18; 02-26-05 at 06:48 PM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

I wish SL were XLN

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photobucket.com/albums/v629/mimkit/1109234923.jpg')

Kikyo
    Unregistered

kool:

Wow! That's some nifty image manipulation. Very nearly seamless. Haven't seen something that good in ages.

i mean guo polu falls for some village girl and guo xiang for some guy
    Oh....umm, that's was silly of me.

But, is it me, or could this lead to what I thought it was...

maybe Guo Polu and Guo Xiang fall in love
    I know it doesn't have the 'with each other' at the end but it could've been implicated.

kool:

Wow! That's some nifty image manipulation. Very nearly seamless. Haven't seen something that good in ages.
    Not bad..but not really all that great really.
    The lighting and shadow for the face and the rest of the body is off.
    A bit of artificial lighting could have been added to the face.
    The facial edges are also a bit too sharp, especially on one
    side of SL's face.
    The texture and color of the face and neck also don't match too well..
    This is probably because the face of SL is using alot of makeup compared to
    the the less adorned face of LYF...which is a big contributing factor to
    why SL looks better in those 2 comparison pics.

Most importantly, its
    always(for the most part) easier to deal in black and white than color.
    Stuff doesn't get noticed as easily at first glance.

Ok..i'm done over analyzing it

I think LYF looks more like XLN there, mostly because of the makeup on SL being un-XLN-like.
    This account is retired.

Good luck to Liu Yi Fei on her role, cuze to me, I don't think she fit the role; too babyish and lively and cheerful. I never remember a part in the Novel of Jin Yong, since I read the novel; say Xiao Long Nu was babyish and cheerful girl.
    I'm sure Liu Yi Fei is gonna take a stab at ACTING. Directors don't try and find the personification of a character on the streets and cast them. Imagine trying to find a mass murderer!!??
    Carmen Lee was acting as well, that one time, in that obscure Jin Yong adaption...
    You don't truly believe that Carmen Lee, in real life, is a sheltered, shy, robotic, emotional virgin?...............................do you?

Anyway, going by those pics of Carmen Lee, I can tell that Roch95 was utter trash! You can just tell by the way she raised her eyebrow, and the position of her lips, that she is NOT ANYTHING like XLN. I mean, how can XLN wear that style of hair? We all know that XLN had black hair, that was SLIGHTLY ASHEN GREY!! Man I hate Roch95. I haven't seen it, but judging by those pics, I will never watch it! It probably deviated from the novel too.

I HATE ROCH95!!!111one

hmmm, haven't read this thread in a while. The series is still not done? I need a new show to watch
    Damn my addiction! The female actors are very pleasing too the eye
    Cheng Ying looks pretty. Can't wait
    I wonder if they'll show YG's 'Sad palms' like they were described in the novel. With the extreme facial expressions :P
    Last edited by JigSta; 02-28-05 at 11:39 AM.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Treinnie, I am calm
    let me restate again OK, cuze I don't think I make myself clear to you
    1) it my mouth
    2) it my keyboard
    3) it my opinion.
    I think this series SUCK, and I think Liu Yi Fei is a little girl SUCK too.

and let me repeat, I don't need you to respect my opinion, U don't have to respect if you don't want. I don't care, I just type my opinion up here:
    So let me restate, 1) This series suck, just from the Pic, 2) this series still suck whether It out or not, 3) carmen is the best and this series still suck

Now U still have a problem with my opinion?
    I don't have a problem with your opinion but I don't get you. Liu Yui Fei is a teenage girl but doesn't mean she can't act. XLN is supposed to be an 18 yr old girl anyway.

Edit:

Let's have a glance at the cutie-pie again...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-11-05/U564P28T3D556475F326DT20041105162448.JPG')
    Last edited by FruityPunch; 02-28-05 at 01:29 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    I'm sure Liu Yi Fei is gonna take a stab at ACTING. Directors don't try and find the personification of a character on the streets and cast them. Imagine trying to find a mass murderer!!??
    Carmen Lee was acting as well, that one time, in that obscure Jin Yong adaption...
    You don't truly believe that Carmen Lee, in real life, is a sheltered, shy, robotic, emotional virgin?...............................do you?

Anyway, going by those pics of Carmen Lee, I can tell that Roch95 was utter trash! You can just tell by the way she raised her eyebrow, and the position of her lips, that she is NOT ANYTHING like XLN. I mean, how can XLN wear that style of hair? We all know that XLN had black hair, that was SLIGHTLY ASHEN GREY!! Man I hate Roch95. I haven't seen it, but judging by those pics, I will never watch it! It probably deviated from the novel too.

I HATE ROCH95!!!111one

hmmm, haven't read this thread in a while. The series is still not done? I need a new show to watch
    Damn my addiction! The female actors are very pleasing too the eye
    Cheng Ying looks pretty. Can't wait
    I wonder if they'll show YG's 'Sad palms' like they were described in the novel. With the extreme facial expressions :P

I don't think your Mama nor the little bit-ch Liu Yi Fei is the shy, innocent, virgin neither. Wait, ofcourse your mama cannot, since she give birth to a dog like you.

Anyways, go get your dog eyes some glasses, if Carmen Lee hair is green, then am sure your mama fu-ck a dog to give birth to you.

And let me restate, you hate the 95 version, I don't like your 04 version neither, want to repeat.

And yeah, go be a tattle dog, go tell the Admin to banned me, make sure the admin banned me good OK, cuze I got 3 computers at home.

No one need you to watch the 95 version, it too good for you, go watch this version, am guessing it suck like you too.

And if you still got a problem with me or Carman orthe 95 version, feel free to PM me, we cuss each other out in there. Or if you dare, let keep repeat argue in this thread, am waiting for the Admin to come here, to tell you and I SHUT UP.

One more thing, DOG, go fu-ck your mama.