Page 8 of 469 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    yeah i go see a doctor, you and your mama go see a MALE slu-t so they can fu-ck you and her good, wait I think your dad might need it too, have fun, and fun Liu Yi FEi together I think she need a male slu-t di-ck
    SPCnet Moderators are blind, aren't they? I think you better go see Doctor Han Solo. He may be able to prescribe some medicine to relieve you of your stress and put an end to your sufferings.

Banned

Yeah banned me, I use the PUBLIC COMPUTER to keep reply, so get the admin to banned me good,
    IF I HEARD ANYONE IN HERE DISS or bad mouth about Carman, I will come back here and cuss, and yeah to tell the admin, Like I give a shit

if you shut the fu-c-k up about Carman, I leave this thread alone, if not I will come back and cuss out that BIT-CH liu yi fei, wait, she suck on a dog di-ck right now.......

and fruity punch, FU-CK your mama and YOU, BI-tCH

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    SPCnet Moderators are blind, aren't they? I think you better go see Doctor Han Solo. He may be able to prescribe some medicine to relieve you of your stress and put an end to your sufferings.

suffering your fu-cking Bi-TCH, wait, you a dog, you are so good at listen to me, I say BARK, you keep coming back to the thread to BARK To reply me, so now let me say it again,
    Fruity Punch, BE A GOOD DOG< keep reply, be a dog, and keep barking, like how an owner tell you do bark, DOG

Smile

If you do get banned, please don't come back again. Thanks. I think a person like you have no friends, that's why you need 3 computers. And that's why you keep flaming us because you want somebody to talk to you. Am I correct? I'll be happy to make friends with you, so long as you stop your childish ways. And my mum has got nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by FruityPunch; 03-02-05 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wuming
    Kool,

The XLN pics you did for SL/LYF were good . Can you do one with Gao Yuan Yuan in the role? Her name was mentioned several times as a good candidate and I agree. But it would be interesting to actually have a visual assessment. Thanks.
    yeah. would loovee to see gyy as xln. i really wanted gyy to b xln..she juz fits the role perfectly for me...but too bad, but lyf looks alright too.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    If you do get banned, please don't come back again. Thanks. I think a person like you have no friends, that's why you need 3 computers. And that's why you keep flaming us because you want somebody to talk to you. Am I correct? I'll be happy to make friends with you, so long as you stop your childish ways. And my mum has got nothing to do with it.
    NO Bit-ch I need 3 computers. becauise I need to use it to cuss out your mother fu-cking BI-T-CJ, and no friends? am sure you have no friends too, why? cuze you keep reply me back like a dog,
    well I give you your credit, you are a good DOG< keep reply to me, fall right into my trap, REPLY and REPLY, well listen dog, REPLY ME DOG, well may I add, when I say dog, include your LIU YI FEI TOO DOG
    come on, tap tap, REPLY ME

and in your face, I WILL COME BACK< THERE PLENTY OF PUBLIC COMPUTER FOR ME TO COME BACK TO CUSS YOUR MOTHER FU-CKER OUT, one more thing dog, i dont need you to be my friend, I don't be friend with a HO

WHOA.... public argument, hey?
    getting close and personal now, are we? seriously.... chill out, everyone. ur fighting over actresses. get a life.
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

This again?!?!
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Sorry Moinllieon. I've stopped inciting him now.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    Sorry Moinllieon. I've stopped inciting him now.
    really? hahahaha, I guess my dog don't want to listen to me this time eh............... i was hoping the dog would bark again like all the previous time? but I guess am wrong this time eh, awww, what a bad dog, no bone for you today

Hahahahaha.

Hey, Question, I don't think that Carman Lee gives a quarter of a shit about you. So she's not really "your" Carman Lee. And no, jacking off to pictures of her, which is probably what you do, is what it sounds like you consider to be how she is "yours".

Oh, by the way, I like Carman Lee. I just think YOU are an idiot.

You actually remind me of an extremely rude William Hung (who's actually a decent guy, I've taken a class with him), with the way you talk. "What? Me no speakee Engrish that well! But me know how to say, fuuuucka yooou! Yes! Fuuuucka you! And you momma too! Yes! You momma! Hahahahaha! Me so good at insulting people with Engrish! Meesa luuuuuuv Carman! She's MY Carman, even though she no have idea who the hell I am! Me tell you, you insult Carman, me tell you, fuuuuuucka you! Yes! Fuuuucka you! Hahahaha! Me so funny! Me so smart and good at insulting people! Especially with multiple computer! I have three computer! I very cool! I no read what you say beside first two sentence, but after that, I already know you insulting my Carman! Fuuuucka you! And you momma too! Hahahahahahaha, you dog!"

Actually, wait, you sound more like Jar Jar Binks

Thank you for entering this post. The world can always use more idiots to laugh at.

And feel free to insult me, my mother, my father, and whoever else you would like to. It'll give me another good laugh when I come back from my tests tomorrow. Until then, bye bye, "Meeestar Ka-men Leeeee fanboy."

Banned

hahah i dont think liu yi fei give a s-hit about you neither........wait, let me repeat MY CARMAN ahahahahaha.
    dont worry I will insult your mama, in fact your whole generation, i will wait for you to come back to reply me, so keep coming back.
    am an idiot? sure, but you here reply to me? i wonder what the hell does that make you eh? an jack-as-s idiot also?
    wait, let me say something, posting to reply you such a waste of time, you want to argue, let argue, let spamm this thread like I give a shi-it, like a dog, listening good to their owner, 2 words for you though

hahah Fu-CK YOU, hahah wait!! tell the admin to banned me, sure!! THERE MILLIONS OF PUBLIC COMPUTERS FOR ME TO COME BACK AND POST, so don't worry, I won't be gone........... so let spamm this thread, so nobody can talk about the series, let just spamm
    FU-C-K YOU<
    FU-CK YOU
    FU-CK YOU<
    FU-C-K YOU

Oh no! Oh no! He insult me and me mamma! What me gonna do? Oh no, he tell me ***** me! What me gonna do? Oh no! Me gonna go and cry now! Me cry, because big, strong, macho man on internet insult me! And my Liu Yifei!

Oh wait, me not like Liu Yifei either.

Still! He insult me and my momma! Me so sad! And so angry! But more sad! Waaaaaaah!

Gosh....

This Question guy really amazes me, but at the same, his comments are hillariously funny. He can't speak English properly and his writing skills are definitely at elementary level at best.

Let's just ignore this guy, he's not worth our time

He's probaby some 12 year old kid anyway
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-02-05 at 05:20 AM.

Banned

hahaha let spamm, so no one can discuss about this thread,
    oh wait, there a dog coming back to reply to me, wait!! what a cute dog, love to listen when their owner tell them what to do.
    long time ago, there a dog, got a test tomorrow. but love to go online to reply to someone they lable "idiot"?? wowowow, wonder what the hell does that make them? an idiot also??
    hahahah, there a dog, have no time, go reply to someone online, there a dog, have no life, got nothing to do but come back and talk nonsese with an idiot............. wo wow, how educated can this dog be, 1st grade level??
    me love to talk to dog, me love to spamm the thread, so yeah, let spamm eh, right dog?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    Gosh....

This Question guy really amazes me, but at the same, his comments are hillariously funny. He can't speak English properly and his writing skills definitely at elementary level at best.

Let's just ignore this guy, he's not worth our time

He's probaby some 12 year old kid anyway
    hha thank you thank, dont worry, there a dog down there keep reply to my post, what a lovely dog eh!!
    nahh, no need to speak proper english with a whole bunch of DOG

Yes! I agree! Anyone who talk with an idiot must be idiot himself! That stupid dog!

Oh wait..is that dog me? Am I a dog! Oh no! Oh no! Oh noooo! Me a dog! Smart Question man prove it! Help me, smart Question man, how me stop being dog? Please, teach me! Me so stupid! Me spend time talk to idiot when me should be studying? If me mommy know, she yell at me! Oh, me such a dog! FU-CK me, yes, me say again, FU-CK me! Me not know why, since me only read first two sentences of me own post! Wow! Me not even know what me talking about! So stupid! Obviously 1st-grade level! Oh no!

rofl okay, I'm seriously jetting out to sleep now. Peace out, and keep them rolling, Question-man. Excrement is as necessary and healthy a function as, say, exercise, and I'm happy to say that you perform the former function to the best of your ability, I'm sure. Night, everyone else. Peace, and much love, Ren Woxing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Yes! I agree! Anyone who talk with an idiot must be idiot himself! That stupid dog!

Oh wait..is that dog me? Am I a dog! Oh no! Oh no! Oh noooo! Me a dog! Smart Question man prove it! Help me, smart Question man, how me stop being dog? Please, teach me! Me so stupid! Me spend time talk to idiot when me should be studying? If me mommy know, she yell at me! Oh, me such a dog! FU-CK me, yes, me say again, FU-CK me! Me not know why, since me only read first two sentences of me own post! Wow! Me not even know what me talking about! So stupid! Obviously 1st-grade level! Oh no!

rofl okay, I'm seriously jetting out to sleep now. Peace out, and keep them rolling, Question-man. Excrement is as necessary and healthy a function as, say, exercise, and I'm happy to say that you perform the former function to the best of your ability, I'm sure. Night, everyone else. Peace, and much love, Ren Woxing.
    no need to ignore me, that my whole point, I love to see a whole bunch of dogs would keep come back and reply to me......what happen to all the dog?? just decide to leave?? hahahhah i love this, see everyone fall right into my trap, just reply and reply, claimbing to be smart, but reply to an idiot like me??? wowowowwwww whole bunch of dog love to reply to idiot ehh???

so why gone baby? give up so easy? me want to play, want to come back and play with me? am lonely, a dog for company would be nice

More pictures

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-26/U92P28T3D663153F326DT20050226222238.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-26/U92P28T3D663153F329DT20050226222238.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-26/U92P28T3D663153F358DT20050226222238.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-21/U564P28T3D658574F329DT20050221223405.jpg')

Older and sad YG

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-21/U564P28T3D658574F326DT20050221223405.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-02-21/U564P28T3D658574F328DT20050221223405.jpg')