Page 7 of 469 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

Banned

[QUOTE=FruityPunch]I don't have a problem with your opinion but I don't get you. Liu Yui Fei is a teenage girl but doesn't mean she can't act. XLN is supposed to be an 18 yr old girl anyway.

Edit:

Let's have a glance at the cutie-pie again...
    QUOTE]

NO thanks, it not cute, it UGLY. I don't have a problem with you like Liu Yi Fei neither, DON'T go talk about Carman, or else I talk back about the little girl LIU YI FEI.

Wait, let me repeat, THE 95 version is the best, this version suck, want to repeat again?

wow, that's nice language you used there. But i'm sorry to tell you the truth that i'm too, hate Carmen Lee as XLN, she's the worse XLN ever . No...wait...., I changed my mind, the girl played in Taiwanese version with Richie is the worse, Carmen comes in second.

Thumbs up

Kool,

The XLN pics you did for SL/LYF were good . Can you do one with Gao Yuan Yuan in the role? Her name was mentioned several times as a good candidate and I agree. But it would be interesting to actually have a visual assessment. Thanks.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    I don't think your Mama nor the little bit-ch Liu Yi Fei is the shy, innocent, virgin neither. Wait, ofcourse your mama cannot, since she give birth to a dog like you.

Anyways, go get your dog eyes some glasses, if Carmen Lee hair is green, then am sure your mama fu-ck a dog to give birth to you.

And let me restate, you hate the 95 version, I don't like your 04 version neither, want to repeat.

And yeah, go be a tattle dog, go tell the Admin to banned me, make sure the admin banned me good OK, cuze I got 3 computers at home.

No one need you to watch the 95 version, it too good for you, go watch this version, am guessing it suck like you too.

And if you still got a problem with me or Carman orthe 95 version, feel free to PM me, we cuss each other out in there. Or if you dare, let keep repeat argue in this thread, am waiting for the Admin to come here, to tell you and I SHUT UP.

One more thing, DOG, go fu-ck your mama.
    Wow... You don't have to insult other people's mother until like that, do you? I think you need counselling.

Banned

insult? well tell that bit-ch to back off and stop bashing Carmen, if I heard that Bit-ch bash Carman again, I bash her mama too, I don't give a shi-t
    U guys say YOu HATE CARMAN, well I HATE LIU YI FEI, if you can say you hate Carman, I can say it back, even, ahhaah
    and couseling, yeah I need couseling and that baby Liu Yi Fei does too, since she so UGLY trying to be better then my Carman,
    you want this to go on, keep bashing Carman, any post that diss Carman, I will post back to Diss liu Yi Fei, leave Carman ALONE, then I leave this dam-n thread alone.......

and kool, to tell u the truth too, I HATE LIU YI FEI TOO hahaqhahaha, in ya face

I don't think your Mama nor the little bit-ch Liu Yi Fei is the shy, innocent, virgin neither. Wait, ofcourse your mama cannot, since she give birth to a dog like you.
    hahahaha! What happened to 'everyone can have their own opinion'?
    As you can see, I found flaws in your statement by using logic and some some liberal doses of sarcasm. Did I insult you? maybe. But since I used your OWN way of saying things...well

Now there you go again, with your knee jerk reactions. Geez get a grip. Wow you insulted me and my mother. Feel big now? big man on campus? You got me good. And my my mum. I was sitting next to her when suddenly her head jerked back as she was hit by the full force of your attack. I should have known better than to write something against the 'k1ng of 4rums!!!'

If you can't tell by my last post. MY opinion is that yours is flawed. I think that judging something before seeing it is strange. I felt that judging LYF on how she'll be as XLN by the way she COULD be in real life is also strange. Actors act, no?

Now, you could have responded in a normal manner, by saying 'oh well, that's my opinion', and that would have been it. As you have said before. I might even have edited my post to take out the obvious sarcasm.

I could play your stupid game and flame you about stupid things. I could shoot off some crazy, nonsensical, comment about 'ur momma', and her connection to yellow submarines and flying monkeys......but I won't.

maybe because I KNOW I can't spew out gold nuggets like this

if Carmen Lee hair is green, then am sure your mama fu-ck a dog to give birth to you.
    Why would I 'tattle' on you Question? You amuse me to no end.
    An apology would be nice. But I know the chances of that is pretty slim. Unless you prove me wrong

Anyway.
    I'm glad they are using the 3rd revision story. It means atleast we have something new to seperate this adaption from others.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

insult? well tell that bit-ch to back off and stop bashing Carmen, if I heard that Bit-ch bash Carman again, I bash her mama too, I don't give a shi-t
    U guys say YOu HATE CARMAN, well I HATE LIU YI FEI, if you can say you hate Carman, I can say it back, even, ahhaah
    and couseling, yeah I need couseling and that baby Liu Yi Fei does too, since she so UGLY trying to be better then my Carman,
    you want this to go on, keep bashing Carman, any post that diss Carman, I will post back to Diss liu Yi Fei, leave Carman ALONE, then I leave this dam-n thread alone.......

and kool, to tell u the truth too, I HATE LIU YI FEI TOO hahaqhahaha, in ya face
    When did I 'bash' Carmen Lee? hahaha
    Do you know what sarcasm is?
    And btw, you didn't 'bash' just LYF, you 'bashed' me and my mum (?)

So let me get this straight. I think I have you figured out now. YOUR allowed to 'bash' LFY, but OTHER PEOPLE are not allowed to 'bash' Carmen Lee? Logic is a one player game???

Can anyone direct me to a page showing me what actors are playing who? Sorry If this has been mentioned before.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Banned

JigSta: FIRST, you don't deserve my apolozize, get it? second, like I say above, I DONT Give a SHIT, what the fu-ck version do you like, you INSULT Carman, I Insult Liu Yi Fei back, it an even game, NO ONE WIN, let go back and forth insult others idols, want to play? hahahaha
    THIRD, let me repeat again, FU-CK YOU, you got a problem with me like the 95 version, one more time, YOU INSULT CARMEN, I COME RIGHT BACK TO CUSS THE FU-CK OUT OF YOU. YOu want to keep this going on, I am happy to reply back to you.
    SHUT YOUR FU-CKING MOUTH and stop dissing Carman, then I leave you and this thread alone.

WEll, you can go be a tattle tell, so the Admin can banned me, but let me tell you, there are MILLIONS of Public COMPUTERS, I got 3 at home, not to mention, I can even go over my friends house to keep reply, so YOU SHUT THE FU-CK UP, want to diss Carman? Let have a dissing game, see who win who, get it BIT-CH.......... and one more thing, NO APOLOZIZE TO YOU hahaha

Thumbs down

JigSta: FIRST, you don't deserve my apolozize, get it? second, like I say above, I DONT Give a SHIT, what the fu-ck version do you like, you INSULT Carman, I Insult Liu Yi Fei back, it an even game, NO ONE WIN, let go back and forth insult others idols, want to play? hahahaha
    THIRD, let me repeat again, FU-CK YOU, you got a problem with me like the 95 version, one more time, YOU INSULT CARMEN, I COME RIGHT BACK TO CUSS THE FU-CK OUT OF YOU. YOu want to keep this going on, I am happy to reply back to you.
    SHUT YOUR FU-CKING MOUTH and stop dissing Carman, then I leave you and this thread alone.

WEll, you can go be a tattle tell, so the Admin can banned me, but let me tell you, there are MILLIONS of Public COMPUTERS, I got 3 at home, not to mention, I can even go over my friends house to keep reply, so YOU SHUT THE FU-CK UP, want to diss Carman? Let have a dissing game, see who win who, get it BIT-CH.......... and one more thing, NO APOLOZIZE TO YOU hahaha

THIRD, let me repeat again, FU-CK YOU, you got a problem with me like the 95 version, one more time
    When, in ANY of my posts, have I said I've had a problem with YOU liking ROCH95? Show me a quote. I had a problem with your REASONING in JUDGING ROCH05 BEFORE it has even finished filming. I USED ROCH95 as an EXAMPLE. I suggest you go re-read.

YOU INSULT CARMEN, I COME RIGHT BACK TO CUSS THE FU-CK OUT OF YOU.
    Your logic is strange. hahahaha. wait wait wait.....I have it! Are YOU Carmen Lee!? Is that you Carmen? Is that why your getting so serious? hahahaha. What does me insulting Carmen Lee, have anything to do with YOU? Is she your wife? child? prisoner? Even though I didn't even insult Carmen. Did you even read my post. I was parodying YOU. Once again, re-read.

You obviously don't even read your OWN posts. 'That is my opinion'. Isn't that what you said? If I insulted Carmen Lee, wouldn't that be MY opinion? So, which is it Question? Once again, if you say it's just an opinion, why does my OPINION have anything to do with YOU? Are you really 2 people? Your posts are beginning to contradict each other

Ah, see how much you amuse me? I'm tempted now, since envisioning you running around to find computers just to flame me puts a smile on my dial

I suggest you get back on topic and act mature

EDIT: btw, start insulting me by private messenging me. There IS that function you know
    Last edited by JigSta; 03-01-05 at 07:24 AM.

Why the hell do I care you hate LYF or not? Hate all you want, see if I care. Man, can you believe this guy??? I just told you the truth that I don't like Carmen acted as XLN and you just can't accept the truth. Oh, and one more thing, TDHL95 is the worst version ever. Oh...wait...wait...I take that back...actually, the Taiwanese version with that guy name Richie is the worse, TDHL95 come in second...

Oh man, I can't believe that I just replied to this guy. Ah....what the hell...I'm a good guy, i'm here to help. Please...please...please go to see a doctor, a psychiatrist or something...You are too obsessed with this TV/Movie stars thing.
    Last edited by kool; 03-01-05 at 02:58 AM.

Kool,

I agree with Wuming. Is it possible for you to do a Gao Yuan Yuan/XLN photo like the one you did for SL? That was one helluva creation you made there. It just puts LYF to shame. If only we could send that picture to Jin Yong and Zhang Jhi Zhong and let them see for themselves what a big mistake they've made in dropping SL for that role.

Kikyo
    Unregistered

I really should be studying but this thread is getting...interesting, in more ways than one.

SL is a superb actor and great physical performer but we give LYF kiddo a break. I sort of feel sorry for her at times because she has all this pre-objection and pressure already hanging around her while she has to play a role with such high expectations.

O.K., Question your posts are starting to get frightening. You need to calm down. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Jigsta was just stating an opinion and you literally jumped on him. From start to finish, you have been supporting Carmen, and I respect that. You have made it quite aggressively clear that you don't like LYF/ROCH04, which, like Jigsta I don't understand why because it hasn't even come out yet, but I'd like to think I respect that too. What I don't understand is why you have to invite Jigsta into a fight over it. Do you want someone to continue disagreeing with you? If you feel so passionate about Carmen, then good for you. If you want to 'not accept' another's opinion, instead of lashing back with such vulgar words, try and win another over. You only have to attempt to be persuasive and not demand for others to agree with you. Use your eloquence to make Carmen shine and gain the respect of others...much more productive for your cause than making personal insults to another's mother. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    Kool,

I agree with Wuming. Is it possible for you to do a Gao Yuan Yuan/XLN photo like the one you did for SL? That was one helluva creation you made there. It just puts LYF to shame. If only we could send that picture to Jin Yong and Zhang Jhi Zhong and let them see for themselves what a big mistake they've made in dropping SL for that role.
    Yep, I wouldn't mind seeing that too. Nice work in the head swap.

Hahahaha. Good stuff.

I think everyone is doing a nice job of taking this question guy with a grain of salt. It's good to have one of these around in every forum. Keeps things light and interesting.

Just remember, he probably sleeps with his carman blankies, carman pillows, carman undies, and carman pacifiers, so don't get mad at him.
    This account is retired.

Hehe...couldn't help but chuckle when reading the last pages
    worth of mama bashing by question

Good stuff when u're in the mood for it

As for all the pressure on LYF, well...it was kind of expected.
    Before she was chosen for the role, anyone even suspected
    of being chosen for the role got flamed and bashed to hell.
    There are always proponents for those actresses and
    the vehemently opposed flipside.
    SL could have expected the same bashing were she chosen for the
    role...of that i'm pretty sure....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    When, in ANY of my posts, have I said I've had a problem with YOU liking ROCH95? Show me a quote. I had a problem with your REASONING in JUDGING ROCH05 BEFORE it has even finished filming. I USED ROCH95 as an EXAMPLE. I suggest you go re-read.

Your logic is strange. hahahaha. wait wait wait.....I have it! Are YOU Carmen Lee!? Is that you Carmen? Is that why your getting so serious? hahahaha. What does me insulting Carmen Lee, have anything to do with YOU? Is she your wife? child? prisoner? Even though I didn't even insult Carmen. Did you even read my post. I was parodying YOU. Once again, re-read.

You obviously don't even read your OWN posts. 'That is my opinion'. Isn't that what you said? If I insulted Carmen Lee, wouldn't that be MY opinion? So, which is it Question? Once again, if you say it's just an opinion, why does my OPINION have anything to do with YOU? Are you really 2 people? Your posts are beginning to contradict each other

Ah, see how much you amuse me? I'm tempted now, since envisioning you running around to find computers just to flame me puts a smile on my dial

I suggest you get back on topic and act mature

EDIT: btw, start insulting me by private messenging me. There IS that function you know
    Act mature? No, Fu-Kc you and your mama, I suggest you go fu-ck your mom......

ahh, FLying DONKEY right? yeah I sleep under Carman Lee bed, you sleep under your mama underwear, not too mention, since you love Liu Yi FEi so much, you probably go suc-k on your underwear right?

and Kool, I dont need to except any of your view, let me repeat, I hate liu yi fei, wait, and you, a BI-T-CH, Carmen is the BEST, LYF SUCK

The 95 version is the BEST, TVB RULEZ,

I don't need to talk sense with BIT-CHes like you, get it?, in fact, I don't even read what the heck do you post, I just read the first two lines, and it have my name in it, I just come and cuss you out, BIT-CH, MOTHER FU-CKER, now go FU-CK liu Yi FEi.

Ahh one more thing, keep insult carman, I keep cussing out in this thread and ruin the whole athmosphere

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kool
    Why the hell do I care you hate LYF or not? Hate all you want, see if I care. Man, can you believe this guy??? I just told you the truth that I don't like Carmen acted as XLN and you just can't accept the truth. Oh, and one more thing, TDHL95 is the worst version ever. Oh...wait...wait...I take that back...actually, the Taiwanese version with that guy name Richie is the worse, TDHL95 come in second...

Oh man, I can't believe that I just replied to this guy. Ah....what the hell...I'm a good guy, i'm here to help. Please...please...please go to see a doctor, a psychiatrist or something...You are too obsessed with this TV/Movie stars thing.
    yeah i go see a doctor, you and your mama go see a MALE slu-t so they can fu-ck you and her good, wait I think your dad might need it too, have fun, and fun Liu Yi FEi together I think she need a male slu-t di-ck

Question,
    I think if you continue to talk like this, you will be banned..... We all know that you LOVE Carman ok? You don't need to keep on repeating it over and over again!!! Besides, this is the ROCH 2005 thread, NOT the 1995 thread. So if you want to praise about Carmen, you need to go to her thread or some other place....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Cool, frothing-at-the-mouth FX, question.

This question guy is hilarious. Why have you been keeping him to yourself FlyingFox2002? I'd better stop inciting him though. He's becoming unhinged.

I'm gonna have a shot at some simple head swaps. If anyone wants a particular actress, post her name up. Oh, and if you find a pic of said actress, that is similar to the LYF pic, that would help heaps