Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 《神雕侠侣》 - Huang Xiaoming, Liu Yifei

dang it, thats when i go back to school!

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    dang it, thats when i go back to school!
    Haha!! I laugh at thee! No... I'm only joking! I have school too....
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

just a general observation...seems most people have gone off for the holidays, the threads are moving much less quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    just a general observation...seems most people have gone off for the holidays, the threads are moving much less quickly!
    hey strawberry and friends! i don't know about other people, but I'm buried in final term papers & exams studying. My classes end this week. I'll be back surely after all this is over. In the meantime, just wanted to say thank you to all of those who posted pictures and news video clips, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    hey strawberry and friends! i don't know about other people, but I'm buried in final term papers & exams studying. My classes end this week. I'll be back surely after all this is over. In the meantime, just wanted to say thank you to all of those who posted pictures and news video clips, etc.
    Hi Li Nhi,

great to hear from you! I thot its near Christmas and the holiday seasons so the school assignments have ended...well seems I was wrong. anyway, hope u do well in your papers.

i second what li nhi said. my finals and all are this week too, but im so mad that this series wont release over the holidays. haha

Hi Li Nhi,

great to hear from you! I thot its near Christmas and the holiday seasons so the school assignments have ended...well seems I was wrong. anyway, hope u do well in your papers.
    Thanks, strawberry. I love writing, but I get nervous when my papers are graded. Wouldn't it be more exciting to translate ROCH articles than to practice physics problems and punnett squares?

Quote Originally Posted by kittynguyen
    i second what li nhi said. my finals and all are this week too, but im so mad that this series wont release over the holidays. haha
    Hey kittynguyen. I know!! I'm furious because this series won't come out any time soon for the Viet folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    Thanks, strawberry. I love writing, but I get nervous when my papers are graded. Wouldn't it be more exciting to translate ROCH articles than to practice physics problems and punnett squares?

Hey kittynguyen. I know!! I'm furious because this series won't come out any time soon for the Viet folks.

punnett squares? those sound so familar, what subject is it? but eww, physics, i feel bad for ya. i hate the subject, the hardest one in the world. haha.

anyways, i knooooowwwwwww Li Nhi, im furious too. see my face haha. yea, i cant believe it. iget like 6 weeks off, and was hoping for the release of ROCH

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    punnett squares? those sound so familar, what subject is it? but eww, physics, i feel bad for ya. i hate the subject, the hardest one in the world. haha.

anyways, i knooooowwwwwww Li Nhi, im furious too. see my face haha. yea, i cant believe it. iget like 6 weeks off, and was hoping for the release of ROCH
    punnett squares deal with genetics; part of biology. it's basically a way for you to find the genotypic (genetic make-up of an organism) and phenotypic (obervable characteristics of an organism) ratios through random fertilization. i prefer bio over physics anyday

I want to say something relevant for this thread, but I can't think of anything. lol. Umm....this thread is slow for many reasons. Finals, vacation, disappointment (ROCH being released to late), not interested anymore (?), no articles to read (?) ......for now.

Oh well. Back to studying. Have a nice day, everybody!

what is the link for?

i agree.. way less people posting these days. =) good luck on exams guys!! =) it's almost the end of the semester for me so i have alot of homework and this major project. plus, without any new news.. there's nothing to say in this thread =(
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    i agree.. way less people posting these days. =) good luck on exams guys!! =) it's almost the end of the semester for me so i have alot of homework and this major project. plus, without any new news.. there's nothing to say in this thread =(
    I'm going to die (Not really)... Progress reports come out tomorrow... I think I don't have a good grade in math... *sad and worried* I'm really stressed...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I'm going to die (Not really)... Progress reports come out tomorrow... I think I don't have a good grade in math... *sad and worried* I'm really stressed...
    its okay.. i'm horrible in math too!! plus.. my whole family is like math-talented.. except for me.. =(

do you think in china once ROCH is aired the dvds will come out? becuase my dad's comming back Feb 3rd ish and i'm wondering if the DVDs would have came out by then??
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Default Gasp!

Oh my goodness, I just read that Asiaplus (think that's a taiwan cable) is thinking of filming a remake of ROCH too with gasp..Patty Hou aka Jay Chou's gf as XLN and Rain/Bi as Yang Guo.....did they not know there is already a highly anticipated version from China coming out next year...? what are they thinking?

wow they gotta be joking

Oh my goodness, I just read that Asiaplus (think that's a taiwan cable) is thinking of filming a remake of ROCH too with gasp..Patty Hou aka Jay Chou's gf as XLN and Rain/Bi as Yang Guo.....did they not know there is already a highly anticipated version from China coming out next year...? what are they thinking?
    Wait wait...strawberry...I heard the rumor about a taiwanese remake...i didn't know they're going to use Korean singer/actor Rain/Bi to be Yang Guo. This must be a joke right?

Rain/Bi is korean... kind of hard to picture him as YG... lol
    sounds like another richie ren version.

they might be HIGH when they were on air...lol....

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?
    You've got to be kidding... It doesn't sound so appealing and with this one (RoCH '05) coming out around the same time... I don't even want to watch or hear about the one they're making in Taiwan. This one is too interesting... It seems that watching that would be... well... it would kill people, because we're already eagerly waiting for this one to come out.

I don't want to see the one in Taiwan... seems like it'd be a waste of time because we're all waiting and hyped up to see this one.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵