Ha Yu
    Ha Ping
    Rebecca Chan
    Chan Ka Yee
    Mary Hon
    Rosanna Lui San

Summary
    Credit: Em

The story is centred around a family where Chung King Fai plays the grandfather, Ha Yu plays the father and there are three brothers, played by Hawick Lau, Alex Fong and Sam Chan, who each have different characteristics and fight for the affections of their grandfather. Other stars in the show will include Shirley Yeung, Rebecca Chan, Belinda Hamnett, Chan Ka Yee, Mary Hon, Lui Shan and Ha Ping. Producer Wong Sum Wai indicates she has great faith in the grandfather King Sir because he can both firm and sweet.

Hawick Lau is also in this series. Alex and Hawick will be playing brothers who both fall in love with Shirley, creating a love-triangle in which the two brothers will be 'fighting' for the girl. The Chinese name of this series is 'Ka Yau Yat Bo'.

Credit: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...howtopic=29577
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 06:58 PM.

hey i wanna ask is there any pictures that you can post or theres nothing thta came out yet.... cuz i dun reallie know some of those naems i only know shirley yeung and thats it..i think i might kno that others but i don't understand how to read it really ..so yeahs soe if there are any pictures can you post them.

Thanks!
    bu bu jing xin

Such a weak cast.....

cant wait for the serie to come out.......love the cast hawick is cute..........
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Default My Family

Starring: Alex Fong lik sung, Shirley Yeung, Hawick Lau, Sam Chen,Belinda Hamnett

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img141.exs.cx/img141/2392/myfamilystory154ai.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img192.exs.cx/img192/980/myfamily2gr.jpg')

TOTAL EPISODES 20

this is the next serie coming out. release jan.31.05

Storyline:
    The story is centred around a family where Chung King Fai plays the grandfather, Ha Yu plays the father and there are three brothers, played by Hawick Lau, Alex Fong and Sam Chan, who each have different characteristics and fight for the affections of their grandfather. Other stars in the show will include Shirley Yeung, Rebecca Chan, Belinda Hamnett, Chan Ka Yee, Mary Hon, Lui Shan and Ha Ping. Producer Wong Sum Wai indicates she has great faith in the grandfather King Sir because he can both firm and sweet.

Hawick Lau is also in this series. Alex and Hawick will be playing brothers who both fall in love with Shirley, creating a love-triangle in which the two brothers will be 'fighting' for the girl. The Chinese name of this series is 'Ka Yau Yat Bo' (家有一寶).

credits to Em
    Last edited by theorangecolor; 02-01-05 at 03:13 AM.
    bu bu jing xin

The show just started in Hong Kong today! I just finished watching it on TV. :]
    It's sooo funny! Especially the grandfather... haha. <3

I don't know the guy's name, but the main character in this (I think) was also in Shades of Truth. :] So was Tavia's mom...

um.. when is it released in tapes?
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

umms.. im not really sure.. but it should be out in feb. and yeahs i watched epiosde one and so far its very funny.. ahhas..
    bu bu jing xin

oh my god when i was watching the first two eppies of this serires i was laughing sooooo hard... I love the part where Alex Fong was tranlating thise disks in the second eppie! I was laughing sooo hard at his expression on his face! and when he was listening to the sounds that were actually made by his mother!

Can you tell that I'm one of alex fongs fans?

BTW which one of the three brothers is Hawick Lau?
    \\...<< ☆★ Bounded with Chains ★☆>>...// >><><< 鋼之鍊金術師 + 魔探偵口キ + 名偵探柯南 + スパ亻ラル + フルメタル パ二ツク! >>

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Cat
    BTW which one of the three brothers is Hawick Lau?
    i think hawick is the eldest brother, the one who went back to HK from overseas.

i think so far, the best actor in this series is the grandfather. i love the way he talks and how sarcastic he is sometimes.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Somehow, my impression of this series is not up there yet. Maybe I have to catch a few more eps to fully enjoy it.

Really? You guys find it funny? I think it's so boring. The whole time watching, I was playing with my nails.

i watch the first tape and it was funny and yea Hawick is the eldest brother. I realy like Alex Fong..its funny how he thought that his grandfather was talking to him and then he told the truth about the translation of the disk he was doing
    bu bu jing xin

Me and my friend loved that part soo much... it was so funny when he told the truth about the disk to his grandfather and he was holding his ears!
    \\...<< ☆★ Bounded with Chains ★☆>>...// >><><< 鋼之鍊金術師 + 魔探偵口キ + 名偵探柯南 + スパ亻ラル + フルメタル パ二ツク! >>

OMG Im watchign it now... its sooo funny! I have two fav parts in eppie 3 so far: the part where alex fong was late home and then the grandfather was like" Ill assign you to do a book review on " Five minutes late (I think thats the title)" That was soo funny! and when hawick and alex were out drinking and when tey went home tthe grandfather was there... OMG OMG....

haha.. i only watched the first epsiode due to the amount of studying i have.. .but i'm digging it..

the youngest brother in the first episode was so funnie.. the beginning where harwick was introducing his family.. haha.. youngest brother just was blabbering away .. in like.. 'chiuw bao' language.. which.. i didn't really understand.. haha..

then there is alex fong.. muahahaha.. SO SLOW.. can he BE any slower?? i guess so.. haha..

harwick.. hehe.. eldest bro in the company just looking at the mole 'wu ying see' HAHAHAHAHA.. oh geez.. kekeke..

and the part about the 40-50 year old dog and 'lam yun lou gou' hehehe.. well this series mite be pretty good.. haha.. considering they can't really screw up the ending..

Alex is so CUTE
    He want to be a baker. I have watched the first chapter now.
    I'm waiting the second chapter.

when will it be out to usa? cant wait to watch it.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    Alex is so CUTE
    He want to be a baker. I have watched the first chapter now.
    I'm waiting the second chapter.
    Haha I TOTALLY agree with you!!
    I thought the second chapter showed... two days ago?

has anyone seen the third episode yet?
    it's so funny!

haha, when alex came home 5 minutes after 12am, the grandfather asks him to write him a book review on the book 'making history in 5 minutes'...haha, it was sooo funny! i love it.

you know the part where alex font is rowing? do you know what the song in the backgruond is playing? i think it's hoobastank...crawling in the dark. correct me if i'm wrong or i got the wrong song.

thanks!