Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

hey , i dont y my pics didnt show ...hope is work dis time..

Quote Originally Posted by [C][o][e][y]
    HIEN! Your two clips are adorable. I LOVE them all!!! You are so good at this. The first clip makes me laugh all day. I even call my sister up to see it. She thinks it's cute. She used to be an AV fan, but not anymore. She's no one's fan now! LOL

LVG- Hey, I see you in the picture you show us. You look very beautiful!!! Man, I feel fat now, compare to you. Lolz!!!

YAY!!! Another thread. I'm so happy. Great title btw.

How's everyone doing lately? Busy with exam, I supposed? Well, good luck to all of y'all. I hope you will all Aces. As for me...I been suffering from a mood swing lately. I always get irritated at everything and everyone. So, I thought I should fix up something using flash, but then I can't figure out how to use it after an hour; I gave up. Great! So much for trying to make myself feel better. I just have to wait for a few more weeks and I'll take a class on how to use this software. Then I’ll make something. *sigh* Anyways, since I can't do anything with flash, here I am doing three manipulations to alleviate my humor.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation38.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation39.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation40.jpg')
    hahaha its so funny..so cute
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

i dont if these pics of alec r old but i think it cute ..especailly the last one ..^-^ look at alec face..
    Attached Images Attached Images

U guys are soo pretty!!! Me jealous!
    too scared to post my pics now!!!
    oh well...anyways...

Wink wink..alec is cute in those pics...for some reason never seen the last pic!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

not sure why the pics tures didnt upload!
    try angain!

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

not sure why the pics tures didnt upload!
    try angain!

Also...my HZGG fanfic...maybe u guys seen it....but...
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/kookie/
    but not finish...will update soon!

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

HAHAHA guys guys guys!!! what is this? posting our own pics? and to think I almost thought i came into the wrong thread! hahaa JK JK JK. very nice to see all your pretty faces. (haha..........i'm afraid my own pic will crack your screens! so i won't post it! lmaol)

Kookai, the links should be working fine. Try downloading from it again. If not, here try these (they SHOULD work hehe i hope) ^_^
    AV MUSIC VIDEO

AV MINI MOVIE: LOST IN TIME

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    Hien - yes, very Valentine-ish. How many of you guys are sending Alec Valentine's?
    hehe d3bbie, IF i know how, and IF i could i would! good god! u know i would! Man, if i could understand and read chinese, and had a way of signing up for membership at suyoupeng.com gad i would indeed! I'd be bombaring that place with love-posts everyday and everynight! haha lmaol.
    BTW, does anyone by any chance DO have membership to alec's official nest? like posting messages there? *sigh* i'd looooooooooooove to show Alec these mvs *double naughty smilies*

hehe anyways. got to run to class. catch u all later. (ps. please dont' forget to vote for AV PLEASE )
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hheehe LVG, thanks... flattered =P oh, u have that bunny too? hehe i was pondering for a while coz u said on my bed... and i was like u can barely see my bed... muchless whats on it.. haha and then realized u were talking about my windowseat/sunbed hehehe my bed is on the other side YAY pink bunnies heheheee I guess we all have a picture of eachother in our minds... hehe time to reveail our true selves ^^; c;mon everyone.. *cough HIEN cough*

debbie girl hehe havent talked to ya in the longest time.. how are ya? ^^; Im not all that much of a hello kitty fan... haha i just think shes pretty ^^: I just took that pic coz a friend of mine made up this rap thing, and one verse of it was:

"Asian girls think we're cuter than Hello Kitty"

and his MSN name became :Hello Kitty's archrival
    hahaha... yea... that pic was for him intentionally hahahaha

winkwink.. yup, my name is Chrissy hehe whats ur name (if u mentioned it b4... sorry to ask again >< exam killing memory hehehe yes i blame exams =P) ur sooooo pretty!!!! wow.. hehe so cute kehe... jealous!... man....

kookai jie jie ^^ hehe glad u surfaced!!! I finally know how jie jie looks like hehehe awesome.. prettiness ^^

Nice alec pics everyone, keep em coming! hehehe *COUGH HIEN COUGH UR TURN TO SURFACE* >D
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    winkwink.. yup, my name is Chrissy hehe whats ur name (if u mentioned it b4... sorry to ask again >< exam killing memory hehehe yes i blame exams =P)
    hey chrissy,my is name is Vicky. oh yesss i totally agree wit u ....exam is killin EVERYONE memory !! heheh tomr is my last exam. but den i scared going to failed cuz my throat hurt and i b sick for past 2 weeks. so hopefully i did well tomr.
    anyway ...wish EVERYONE here ..GOOD LUCK on ur exam and be happy everyday no matter way ..ok? ^-^

Hien - is the voting is still contuine or is over ??? and went the deadline ?? cuz i went to AV Odyssey site , and i didnt see the voting site anymore there ..so i though is over .. or something happend to it. but dont worry i vote everyday for AV until that site close.^-^

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Hehehehe Vicky? thats an awesome name.. just like Vicki hahaha... good luck on ur last exam! Im done all my exams (FINALLY) ^^;
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Oh WOW!!! Everyone's so pretty in here. Alec have a lot of beautiful fans!

Kookai- I didn't know you have a fanfic up. Cool! I'll definitely check it our after work today.

Here's another quick manipulation everyone...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation42.jpg')
    Last edited by [C][o][e][y]; 02-01-05 at 10:37 PM.

wow gone for one day and two pages on the new thread??? lol that's typical speed for us

hien, i can't dl the second AV movie, can you post another link pretty please? thankies! the first one was soooooooooooo cute, i'm showing another friend of mine who used to like AV together

hehehe everyone posting pics??? i think my avatar is my pics, if i haven't changed it to wallace, see i go to a lot of forums, so now i don't even remember which avatar is for which forum...lol so hope i'm not scaring u guys with my pics ......*ducks*

coey, i love ur manips sooo much! hopefully one day i can improve and be half as good as ur

EDIT:
    good luck to those taking exams! i'm getting my SAT result this friday. but i have to take it over again no matter what cuz of the new SATs, grrrrrrrr, they are SO overrated
    Last edited by alecforever815; 02-01-05 at 06:34 PM.

Kookai - good to finally see how you look like!

Hien - what a terrific idea! I'd bet he'd get plenty of laughs out of the AV shows Find a way to show it to him! Can't write/read Chinese so can't help you much there... what I know is probably not enough to even get into the official nest.

Chrissy - I've been good!

I'm off now... get some important errands done and then I'm going to be finding time to watch PAJQ! Wish me luck on finding time there...

Will post picture later, the attachment thing is working against me!
    Or try www.imagestation.com/members/dblaw (although you'd need a registration to Imagestation though)
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by [C][o][e][y]
    Oh WOW!!! Everyone's so pretty in here. Alec have a lot of beautiful fans!

YEAH.. ALEC SURE DO HAVE BEAUTIFUL FANS ( IM NOT PRETTY)
    ~JENNY VANG~

Wow, everyone here has a beautiful face to match their personality. Alec is so blessed to have so many lovely fans (excludign me). I hope everyone here has fantastic Chinese/Vietnamese new you coming up soon. May you guys get what you guys all desire and wish for!
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Hmm... of me in HK!
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    HAHAHAHA OK GUYS........... I don't know about this title, i went on it on a whim. anyways, i figured tina will soon close the other one, so i'm jsut opening this one up for starters. And as a starter for our 10th (or so) thread, I'd like to post up my second AV MUSIC VIDEO::::

This is one of my fav song which is in the music video--- It's called Suteki Dane (trans: "Isn't it Beautiful?") and here are the lyrics jsut in case u'd liek to know wat the whole song is about ^_^ :::

The wind, like a heart that swam in the accumulated words
    The clouds, a voice that was shot into the holding future

The moon, a shaking heart in an unsteady mirror
    The stars, gentle tears in an overflowing stream

Isn't it beautiful,
    to walk together in each others hands
    I do so want to go,
    To your city, your house, into your arms.

That heart,
    held within your body
    In those confusing nights
    I dream

The wind, its halting words are a gentle illusion
    The clouds, the broken future like a distant voice
    The moon, a heart flowing in the clouded mirror
    The stars, broken and swaying, like tears unable to be hidden.

Isn't it beautiful,
    to walk together in each others hands
    I do so want to go,
    To your city, your house, into your arms.

That face,
    A soft touch,
    Dissolving into morning,
    I dream........

hehe i tried to make it like a "story"-- where AV is reminicing about their times together in the past, (bitter-sweet memories that is lol)... and then in the end, it shows them running.... to what? ^_~ (we can only dream on that)and my last clip shows them IN THE PAST running into each other's arms... hehe.... so running, as they are, we can only hope for the best-- in the future. (eheheh well, at least, that is what i was tryign to get at in this video. tell me if u can see wat i'm tryign to express ^_~)

*****ps. the number of downloads are limited. so if it oens't work for u, jsut tell me, and i'll try to upload it again to a diff link.

it doesn't workk.. hehehehe ^^ im dying to see ur video.. can u upload it again?? thank youuu.. oh yeah btw.. there's no need for you to upload coz i've seen ur next post about the link of the video.. i could download it.. thank youuu!! hehehe
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-02-05 at 01:34 AM.

heheh WOW!!!!!!! we finally see everyone 'face-to-face' ey? looking lovely u guys! ^_^.

d3bbie, why don't u just give me ur email. i'll jsut upload it and have it send to YOU that way, u'll deffinitely to be able to download it that way.

eheh same goes for everyone else, IF you guys still can't download the two mvs, just tell me which one u want, give me ur email. i'll upload it personally to send to ur specified email (haha that way, everyone can download at their own leisure )

CHRISSY *cough* *cough* *cough* i thought i had posted my pic a loooooong time ago? eheh but in any case, since everyone is in such a pic-posting hype, why not? so here i am--- nothing as lovely as you all, but nonetheless. (btw i haven't taken pictures in the longest of times lmaol. the grey one is like early last yr, the color one is like from 4 months ago hehe)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Chrissy: you look so beautiful, i love ur 1st pic.. hehehe u look so sweet!!

WinkWink: somehow.. you look so alike with my friend!! i was so surprisedd!!

LVG: who say u're ugly?? u look so sweet!! dont bother about what they say about you.. hehehe..

AlecnVicky: you look beautiful.. hehehe

i guess it's time for me to put up my own pics hahaha im so ugly!! pls dont be surprised to see my face..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...E/Image160.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...E/Image023.jpg

oh yeah.. i wuz just wondering how to attach pics here? it seems that i couldn't attach like what y'all did.. how do you do that?? thank you..

anyone here care to take a peek on my fanfic hehehe www.winglin.net/fanfic/mJ comments needed pleaseeee.. ^^;
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-02-05 at 01:51 AM.

i haven't read the beginning of the thread, so i dunno if i'm repeating something...
    Alec and Vicki REALLY should get together...
    and another question: Does alec already hav a girlfriend?
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.