Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hehehehe... I honestly dont remember u posting a piccie Hien but maybe my memories just failing on me ><' hehehehe anyhoo, beautiful Hien ^^; hehehehe yayz!

Carol.. ur not about to scare anyone! geez.. ur beautiful!!!!! and u know it.. hehe why else would u put it as ur avatar hehehehe pwettie carol... so jealous!!!!

Debbie hehehe nice piccie... looks like u had fun in HK kekekeke.. so pwettie!!

heartless, loving ur pics hehe especially the one with the doggie.. omg.. thats the sweetest lil thing ever!! is that ur doggie??? hehehe a pwettie ladiee to match a cutie doggie ^^ awwww!!

moonlight-sonata, hii another AV fan i suppose? hehehe as for alec having a gf... as far as we know.. he doesnt hehehehe AV still has a chance?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Hi guys,
    new thread already??
    wow, so much to catch up, just left you guys a few days and already another new thread, yippiiee.........sure lots to discuss bout alec huh
    Hi ya chrissy, love your new avatar, so handsome ah, make one for me will ya??
    I'm in Melbourne now, haven't got anytime to catch up all the pages back the old thread and this new one, maybe later....
    Miss you all ^_^
    Any news bout Alec??
    i have some downloads of him from friends, but haven't check it out yet...
    saw some newbie here, welcome you all !!!
    join our big alec family here !
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best

Hien thankz! It works ok now! no good!
    U mind if i show it to other thai fans ?
    so when do i get to see ur pic?

Coey...the new art is so good! looks so nice!!!

HEartless...halo...dun think we talked! liked ur pics tho!

other people maybe havent seen me either...me sort of been here but not really so if u dun mind introduce urself to me aagain? Thanxzzzz guyssss
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

MOONLIGHT-SONATA WELCOME!!!! hahah i'm ALWAYS sooo happy to meet new AV fans! to answer your questions, as of right now, of what we all know, NO, alec does not have a gf. (i know i'm selfish for being so happy bout it. hahaha but oh well, wat can u do, I love him so much to be w/ vicki that i tend to forget he needs a 'real' love life too. haha but anyways, it doesn't matter, when the day he really does announce the love of his life, i'll happily be happy for him-----after i'm done being sad for my AV loss that is lmaol)

Kookai, so does the mvs work or does it not? lol. u said it worked, then u said it's no good-- as in the link was bad? *confused* lol. hehe sure u can share them w/ ur thai friends, it's just i think if u want ur friends to view it, u should go to yousendit.com and upload them urself and give the new link to ur friends-- that way they'll be able to download it. (cuz i'm sure my older links are about to if not already not work due to limited bandwidth).
    ------and i DID post my pics already hehe it's back in page two.

HENNY! eheheh glad to see u again are us till on vaca? (cuz it seems like ur all over the place!) hehe time for u to show us ur picture sis. hehehe at least, with that, when Alec DO hold a concert this summer and that i CAN go, and that YOU are going also, hahah maybe then we can meet up and actually recognized each other lolz. (i'm dreaming too much as always..........hehe, one day, we all will get to met him *sigh* lol).

OK. one question: SO, who in here actually DOES have a membership to suyoupeng.com? as in a screen name that they can go there to post actuall messages to alec? com'on at least ONE of us must've signed up?
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    Kookai, so does the mvs work or does it not? lol. u said it worked, then u said it's no good-- as in the link was bad? *confused* lol. hehe sure u can share them w/ ur thai friends, it's just i think if u want ur friends to view it, u should go to yousendit.com and upload them urself and give the new link to ur friends-- that way they'll be able to download it. (cuz i'm sure my older links are about to if not already not work due to limited bandwidth).
    ------and i DID post my pics already hehe it's back in page two.
    My apologies to u Hien...
    What i meant was It so good...mistyped it...SO sorry
    I'll probably write it for them if u dun mind...Thankx so much!
    Cannot find ur pics tho
    thankx anyway....and so sorry about the typing mistake
    dun be mad feel so guilty!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

hien i want the second video: email: [email protected]
    thanx!

chrissy, i only put that as my avatar cuz i didn't have any other pics at the time, i mean i've used jerry, used alec ....etc

kookai, do u have the list of songs yet?

and yeah i have a membership to suyoupeng.com, haven't posted in the LONGEST time, speaking of which, i should go check my pm's there

coey or hien help!!!!! i was playing around with manips and totally messed up!! i don't know how to change the skin tones. like in aegean sea, alec was pretty tanned, so how do i make him look lighter?
    see the messed up version, can u guys tell me what tools to use to fix it? Thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=AlecnVicky]HAHAHAHA OK GUYS........... I don't know about this title, i went on it on a whim. anyways, i figured tina will soon close the other one, so i'm jsut opening this one up for starters. And as a starter for our 10th (or so) thread, I'd like to post up my second AV MUSIC VIDEO::::

hi, why i can;t dl the video? is there any other link to dl it? thank you

Hey guys, i'm just lookign at the pics over and over to memorize the faces and the names of hte faces. Who hasnt' sent in their pic yet? Send Send! Hien i think you're a sophisticated lookign girl in those pics. Carol, you're very pretty. Can you guys post hte names of the people and their real names again? i'm sorry to say that i still get confused sometimes. I know most of you people, i just sometimes forget.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

CAROL! hehehe if u don't mind, i took the liberty of editing the ur image for u myself. lol. i've attached it. and to answer ur quetion, u can alter the skin tone by adjusting the color/hue/saturation. Just go to the tool bar, click on "Enhance" then stroll down to where u'd see "Color" and choose "Hue/Saturation" a dialogue box will pop up, and u then can adjust the image's golor to you liking. Then u could also go back to "Enhance" then scroll down to "Brightness/Contrast" and messign around with those adjustments to your liking as well. (there' no on especific way to do it hehe.) just adjust the color till u sees fit.
    and as we speak, i'm upload the mv file to ur email for u. it is the AV movie "LOST IN TIME" that u wanted right? cuz that's what i uploaded for u.

hehhee kookai, my pics are in my post on the second page. it's in my attachements (I did not post it here) just attached to my earlier message lol). hehe great. glad u enjoyed the mvs

ORGILA, if u'd like that mv, please give me ur email addy and i'll send it to u (liek i did for carol) hehe that way u'll deffinitely be able to download it. ^_^.

LGV hahah thank-you, such a lovely compliment! hahaa. sophisticated? LOL. i've been called childish all my life!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 02-03-05 at 01:04 AM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://full.mingpaonews.com/20050203/03mg07.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com:7751/uploadImages/20050203_singpao.JPG') alec's pic on 1/28/05
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/2422761-976489.jpg')

same scarf??? veniero is in NYC...curious...
    suyoupeng.com

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

whoa.. so many pplz hehe

Henny! nice to see ya again! hehe will make ya an avatar if u want.. just PM me the pic u want ^^;

I have signed up in suyoupeng.com too.. long ago.. but havent visited in such a long time.. coz im on dial up.. and suyoupeng.com is quite a slow site coz of so many ppl i guess lol

hehe Hien or Coey.... while ur helping Carol out.. mind directing me a few hints too? kehekhee

haha LVG... a whole list... oh gee.. i dun think i remember all.. but heres my stab at it:

Me - Chrissy
    alecforever815 - Carol
    CrazylilAngel - Tina
    AlecnVicky - Hien
    d3bbie - Debbie
    winkwink - Vicky
    hennysn - Henny
    Kookai - Kookai
    powergal888 - Emily
    [C][o][e][y] - Coey
    SuWei - unknown?
    Tanteun - Lilla
    Kai Lien - Kai Lien (srry.. forgot ur english name ><)
    hopin_n_prayin - Frances
    Tukhi - unknown?
    gentlecloud - unknown?
    h3artl3ss_ - unknown?
    1_kRaZy_ChYcK - unknown?
    Phalen - unknown?
    nauti_ger - unknown?

Thats all i can think of on the top of my head..... sorry if i missed anyone >< and if i made a mistake anywhere, feel free to correct me! there were old members.. but they disappeared.. so i didnt include em... i wonder where they went
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://full.mingpaonews.com/20050203/03mg07.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com:7751/uploadImages/20050203_singpao.JPG') alec's pic on 1/28/05
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/2422761-976489.jpg')

same scarf??? veniero is in NYC...curious...

i think Alec was in NYC on that day , maybe cuz Ruby b-day on the Jan 27. Alec maybe there to celeberate wit her on that day..or if im wrong den i dont kno ^-^
    Last edited by winkwink; 02-03-05 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks chrissy although there are a lot of unknowns it still helped somewhat. LOL. Hmm..how is ruby doing in NYC? What is she studing again and where is this place at ? is it a college or what? i'm confused.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

LVG,
    hard to explain. maybe go to http://gurl.staghosting.com/forum/in...showtopic=1530 for more info...
    suyoupeng.com

Carol- Okay, there are two ways to go about with fixing the color here.

First way: If your picture is in layer with the original (Aegean Sea picture) then you can fix your picture by what Hien recommended. Curves, Color Balance, and Hue/Saturation will do (my fav. btw).

Second way: If your picture is combined with the original pic (like what you has uploaded), then you can duplicate the picture, giving it an additional layer to fix the color. Choose the person who you like/think have the best color and change the other two. On the layer that you just duplicate, erase two people, one of which is the person who you decided not to change the color. Next, fix the color of the one who you didn't erase to match the person who you want it to match. You fix the color by using the above tool (i.e. color balance). When you finish with fixing the color, go to Layer> Merge visible, merging two layers into one. Duplicate the picture again and do the same to the remained person who you need to fix the color. Anyway, I hope you're not too confused about what I'm saying. I'm very bad at explaining. Sorry!!!

I just finish making this....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AV.jpg')

Hey everyone Lovely pictures! Everyone looks so different from how I imagine you. Hien, I agree, you look so sophisticated! I really never would have pictured you like that. You sound so cheerful and cute. In the pictures you look so serious. Hehe. (btw, I did updated ).

It's so great to attach faces to everyone.

Debbie, lucky you. Shopping in Hong Kong. I really want to visit that place. Do you speak cantonese?

Moonlight-Sonata Welcome to Spc and the fastest growing thread! (3 pgs. in two days!!!!! ). An AV fan? Hehe. Don't forget to keep voting! AV is leading!

Those pictures of Alec! Wah, he reminds me of the BOND. LOL. Hmm...about those scarfs, Ruby's look shorter and a little fluffier. Slight chance they're a pair, but I doubt if they're identical. Thanks Emily for sharing.

I was wondering, of all the promotional stuff Alec does, why do I not see ANYTHING in Beijing. Ruby and Jay Chow's stuff were all over the place, and I mean EVERYWHERE. Where were all Alec's stuff? Is he not as popular in mainland China and more so in Taiwan?

Coey, your manipulation is amazing!!!! It looks so seductive! Lol. Can I ask you a photoshop question? How do you make pictures look almost fantasy-like? Almost like Final Fantasy characters. Eheh, am I making sense?

Coey - thank for the pic . look GREAT .heheh ^^ AV look HOT there

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    moonlight-sonata, hii another AV fan i suppose? hehehe as for alec having a gf... as far as we know.. he doesnt hehehehe AV still has a chance?
    AVAVAVAVAV!!!!! all for Av
    they look so cute together... its like a match made in heaven...
    *dreamy smile*
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.