Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

Quote Originally Posted by Phalen
    Moonlight-Sonata Welcome to Spc and the fastest growing thread! (3 pgs. in two days!!!!! ). An AV fan? Hehe. Don't forget to keep voting! AV is leading!
    voting? voting on what?
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

i'm not trying to be offensive, but i really would like this thread to focus just on alec...

lately, there's not so much discussions on alec in here anymore...

is it just me that feels like this? maybe i don't belong...i just want more of alec su...

ps. maybe spcenet should open AV, AR, AA, AC threads like tvseriesfans.com

my opinions...
    suyoupeng.com

hihi! can ne one tell me what recent productions alec has been doing/done? perferably attainable. I noe dsdg and yang family has him in it but ne more. Watching the Yang series has got me in the mood for more alec

Quote Originally Posted by anappleaday
    hihi! can ne one tell me what recent productions alec has been doing/done? perferably attainable. I noe dsdg and yang family has him in it but ne more. Watching the Yang series has got me in the mood for more alec
    anappleaday, his soon-to-release series is The Magician costar with Ruby Lin & Kangta. It should be out by the end of this month, i can't wait to watch it. Its been a while since I finished watching the Yang Warriors and I'm yearning for more Alec too...
    Meanwhile, all of us can drool over this new photo of ALec now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Hien, miss you much....
    i'm not on vaca ....hihihi.....i'm studying in Melbourne now, for a year, my postgraduate degree....
    what do you mean by registering at www.syp.com??? if you mean a username, i already have one there, sometimes go there and read some news and post comments/thanks to Phoenix.
    My pics?? Sure, i will send you one as soon as i take some here in Melbourne, hahahhaha ^_^ haven't go out and take some yet, still busy hunting for warm clothes since it's very cold here right now....it's hard to search for warm scarf huh, since i never have on, i mean in Jakarta is always warm weather, so, got me confused, just spend the entire afternoon searching for scarf, and rain coat.......bleh.......my feet is killing me....
    Sure, we can meet at alec's event, hahaha.....well, at least this year Beijing event is for sure le !

Chrissy,
    so nice of you, i will pick one of my favorite alec's pic and send it to you Ok, maybe next couples of days, hehehhe....
    thanks girl....
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best

Phalen - don't speak enough of Cantonese, really. Anyway, enjoyed your latest instalment of "I Choose You" You really do need to update more often!

Henny - good to hear that you're settling in Melbourne. It's summer, my dear... scarves don't come out 'till probably end of February! It's good and warm. Have you seen Alec's new photos... the ones of him at the piano, etc? Very gorgeous. Thanks for the photo, Tukhi

Talking about scarves - I loved the scarf Alec and Ruby were wearing.

Loved his outfit during the short TV interview he did earlier on in Shanghai!

Caught the first few minutes of PAJQ! I must say I love Alec in the Magistrate costume... very cute! Looking forward to this Magistrate's character enchancing that of Wu Ah Ge's.

Also ffwed through HZGGI today... one never forgets the innocence of Wu Ah Ge
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

guys.. i was reading about the rlif.net earlier, they are trying to find out was alec with ruby all the time in NYC or they have some sorts of "relationship" more than friend well i just dont have the heart to read about those thing.. hehe the more u read about the infos they share, the more curious will you have towards alec & ruby.. arghhhh they really have good observations about those two.. although in the pic ruby was alone but they predict that alec was there, there are three glases altogether, alec's lugagges are on the floor or etc etc etc.. arghhh please i don't wanna hear those thingss!! besides that..

[EDIT] i deleted all the msg that i posted earlier.. i hope y'all dont mind..
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-04-05 at 06:35 AM.

i'm so sorry guys.. i was whining and complaining coz im so greatly mad!!! i'm so sorry.. *my baddd* -_-"

anyway u guys can call me mJ if you want to.. hehehe that's not my real name though but i like the name.. hehehe ^^; my real name is kinda strange and not many people have that kind of name.. maybe all of you don't even heard it before.. or maybe some of you did who knows??
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-03-05 at 07:58 AM.

hien ! thanx for the pic! ....the more i look at it...the more dislike for peter..i mean in that pic he looked .....ahem ahem cough cough

coey, thanx for the explanation, i understand it! i'll try it soon

heartless, i don't really understand what happened. did some AR fans at another forum say that we're not tru alec fans just cuz we talk about AV, and AA, AC and talk among ourselves? i disagree with that. i know the thread's name is alec. and we are alec fans, i mean talking about AV,AA,AC is legitimate because it's highly related to alec. and talking among ourselves, i do'nt see the harm in that either

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    hien ! thanx for the pic! ....the more i look at it...the more dislike for peter..i mean in that pic he looked .....ahem ahem cough cough

coey, thanx for the explanation, i understand it! i'll try it soon

heartless, i don't really understand what happened. did some AR fans at another forum say that we're not tru alec fans just cuz we talk about AV, and AA, AC and talk among ourselves? i disagree with that. i know the thread's name is alec. and we are alec fans, i mean talking about AV,AA,AC is legitimate because it's highly related to alec. and talking among ourselves, i do'nt see the harm in that either

oh well.. what im trying to say is we should open thread AV if we're gonna talk about them, open AR if we're gonna talk about the two and AC if we're gonna discuss about them.. and as our thread title is only about alec then we should ONLY discuss him and don't relate him with other actresses.. i don't understand why can't we discuss about that, this thread was opened upon our own will right? and it's our business, who do we wanna relate alec with?? and one more thing, to prove and show them that we're definitly alec's fans!! i mean faithful fans, we shouldn't relate him to anybody, just leave up to him who does he want to become his partner, i mean we don't always pair him with this actress, that actress.. like for eg, most of us here love to see AV together and we always manip his pics with vicky or him with somebody else.. hey but it's our own problem to do that thingy.. i don't understanddd!!

but why they talked behind our back?? well it's allright for me if they want us not to pair up alec with other actresses but why they need to talk behind our backkk?? but yeahh.. i will just CLOSE ONE EYE about this matter i don't wanna have any clashes with another forum.. ok? hehehe
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 02-03-05 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    i'm not trying to be offensive, but i really would like this thread to focus just on alec...

is it just me that feels like this? maybe i don't belong...i just want more of alec su...

ps. maybe spcenet should open AV, AR, AA, AC threads like tvseriesfans.com

my opinions...

heyy.. i like your opinion though.. hehehe ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    anappleaday, his soon-to-release series is The Magician costar with Ruby Lin & Kangta. It should be out by the end of this month, i can't wait to watch it. Its been a while since I finished watching the Yang Warriors and I'm yearning for more Alec too...
    Meanwhile, all of us can drool over this new photo of ALec now

Dank for the tip! by the way u noe the pix u posted up, ne chance u can translate what it said on the side ?

thanks tukhi for the pic!! He's so hot!!! love him more...drooling...
    suyoupeng.com

haha! Phalen! thanks for the update! i shall go and check it out when i have time kekeke. as regards to my pics LOL. those are about the only ones in which i didn't really smile (all my other pics, u'll have trouble finding one that i DIDN"T smile hehe)---- gad, serious and me just doesn't go well together hehe--- only when 'real-life' situations that calls for it then shall i be serious; other than that, hahaha here in my lil AV-la-la-land and spcnet, i'm as carefree as can be lolz

[edit] hehe i meant CAROL lol, to be honest, when i saw ur lil pic, i was like "why DID she have petter ho up in there as well?" --- somehow i had difficulty adjusting peter's skin tone haha jsut doesn't look right (as if he doens't belong there lmaol). oh well, there's tons of other pics to choose from

OHHHH HENNY HENNY HENNY!!! so you DO have a sn over at alec's official nest??? i wonder.........can we post a message along w/ an attached image or like say, a link so alec can check it out? *hien's brain brewing up ideas* hehe....... cuz if u could.... wouldn't it be nice if we all could make like a valentine's wallpaper with all our names on it or something and post it for alec. (AND of course, i would soooooooo love for alec to see that one mini-cartoonish AV movie i created lol) i'm too wishful aren't i?

TUKHI! thank-you for the pic. alec looks sooooo handsome in white!!!!

...........hehe and last but not least. Emily, I'm sorry to hear that what we all discuss isn't what you'd expect. But honestly speaking, what IS there to talk about? (he haven't had anything majorly new for us to speak of/about lately) and besides, We all know we love Alec hehe, his voice, his works, his talents, and we've talked about those things so many times it'd be useless saying it again. How I see it is, this is not only an Alec thread, but also an Alec family where friends can gather and just get to know one another. Albeit, sure we might go off topic ^_^ but Alec is still the core center of this thread. And surely, of course we do talk about his whereabouts and news---in regards when there are such.
    Talks about AV/AC/AA/AR doesn't seem like it'd be off topic, I mean, it deals w/ A aftetrall. To create mulitple threads for things relating to alec is rather tooooo redundant, besides, then there'd be too many threads lol. So why not put it all into one? ...just my two cents.
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 02-03-05 at 05:54 PM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

thx tukhi for the pic!!! so hot!!! heheee

henny, just whenever ur ready, PM me hehe I'll get it to ya asap ^^

welcome anappleaday

as for the AR thing.. eh.... u know what, i really dont care anymore ><' I agree with heartless (MJ?) I honesty dont care who or what relationship alec has with whomever anymore... aslong as hes happy.. but must it be so secretive?... but then again... I guess having a private love live is what all celebrities wish for.. *sigh*

Coey.. WOW, I LOVE that last postie! wow.. Alec.. looks.... ou la la!!! lol SEXY!!! hehe I dunno if i have that original pic already... but if u can could u plz post the original piccie of alec pweese? ^^ thanks!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888

oh oh oh.. just noticed ur comment.. hehe srry emily.. but I SOOO AGREE!! hehehehe MORE ALEC... ONLY ALEC.. coz i only care about alec lol and you sooo belong here!!! dont u EVER leave! lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Before i set off for work. Just to let u guys know. hehe AV-Album of Memories has updated with a new video clip.

CHECK IT OUT: ALEC'S 2002 SHANGHAI CONCERT SINGING 'DANG'

....and of course, here's the entire site: AV- ALBUM OF MEMORIES
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

WHOAAAAAAA.... Alec singing DANG?!?!?!?! wow... i've been DYING to have a GOOD version of this since I got the crappy version a looong time ago (we all remember that rite.. haha hien) so.. alec sung Dang again?! 2002? wow how come i dunno of this? hehehehe awesome... dling now! thx Hien for the link and thx AV Memories for sharing!!! *so excited*

EDIT: just saw it... omg omg omg omg omg *goes INSANE* this is at his shanghai 322 concert isnt it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg omg omg, Im DYING to see the whole concert >< but still dunno anywhere.. ANYWHERE that has it! arggg! but at least this is a part of it... haha alec sooo adroable!! omg.... but is it just me.. or does his hair resemble a lion's mane? >< hahaha anyhoo... looking sooooo hot! hehehe and its sooooo cute what he says at the very end.. *melts* awwwwwwww loving him soooo!!! Hehe and I noticed the next song that was up was "Hao Xiang Hao Xiang"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet Alec could sing that song 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0x better than Leo!!!!! I wannna see/hear!!!!! lol Im jumping outta my seats rite now.. so... happy ^^ hehe thanks! made my day!
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 02-03-05 at 07:38 PM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by anappleaday
    Dank for the tip! by the way u noe the pix u posted up, ne chance u can translate what it said on the side ?
    Sry anappleaday but I can't read Chinese either . Maybe someone here could translate it for us?

Hi ya Debbie,
    which pic of alec ?? i missed it maybe??
    uurrrrgg........miss alec so much!! when is magician gonna come out?? any news??
    as soon as my broadband connect wanna donwload all video that i missed this couple of weeks, but, i missed all the links......
    any help girls??
    just start from the end of January....hihihhihi

Hien,
    i think we can't attach any pics at that site, but we can post message, maybe you can ask Phoenix for help, she usually post pics or new about alec, she is very kind.....try to contact her......
    about the valentine's wallpaper for Alec, brilliant idea gal !
    i wanna be in that valentine's gift also
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best