Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

Chrissy, WHAT DID alec say at the end of that song??? i saw that he was obviously very happy! but i have NO IDEA WAT THE HECK HE SAID! lol
    awwwwww man! so the song coming up after that was actually HXHX?? oh man! i wanna hear that one too! hahah...........it's like 'the songs that never was' and Alec is singing them only at his cocnert! gad! i wonder if anyone has this entire concert!

hmmm.... I haven't personally talked to Phoenix other than at alecfanclub and leaving her some thank-you messages etc whenever she translate alec's news. i wonder if her email addy is posted there. if not, do u have it henny? mind PM-ing it to me please?
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    Chrissy, WHAT DID alec say at the end of that song??? i saw that he was obviously very happy! but i have NO IDEA WAT THE HECK HE SAID! lol
    yeah Chrissy !! wat did Alec say??? lol....i heard he said vicki name there .. n everyone laugh so hard !!hehehe hope rite!

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    awwwwww man! so the song coming up after that was actually HXHX?? oh man! i wanna hear that one too! hahah...........it's like 'the songs that never was' and Alec is singing them only at his cocnert! gad! i wonder if anyone has this entire concert!

hmmm.... I haven't personally talked to Phoenix other than at alecfanclub and leaving her some thank-you messages etc whenever she translate alec's news. i wonder if her email addy is posted there. if not, do u have it henny? mind PM-ing it to me please?
    Hien, what song are you talking about? you make me curious..........
    hint please...!

bout the syp.com i have a friend can help, maybe i will email her tonite, hehehe....i used to chat at syp.com forum, they have a thread specialized in english, belongs to a friend of mine, but not recently, the web is so slow, maybe i will try again very soon, since i was dialing from Melbourne, hopefully the inet will be faster than jakarta ...
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best

hien, you can post your works at syp.com

if you need help, i'll try to make an account for you. just pm the info and i'll do it. you can change the password later...or i can help you post...

also, i didn't say this family here can't discuss nothing but alec, it's just that i hope it's more focused on alec...that's all...
    suyoupeng.com

hi ya emily,
    it's good you showed up, so you can help hien, hehehe.......
    i can't help much, coz my account there also created by my friend in hongkong, i can't read chinese, hehehhe.....
    any new downloads, emily??
    what alec movie are you watching now??
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best

OMG OMG OMG!!!! ahahah EMILY? WE CAN???!!!!!! ha! i would LOVE for alec to see the cartoonish mv! hahaha. it'd be neat if i could! gad, i'd love it if u can help me! (hehe i guess if i'd have to pick an sn, it'd be 'AlecnVicky' as usual ^_^).lol. i'm like a blind person when stepping into syp.com
    any help would be greatly appriciated emily!

hehe henny, i never knew there was an english section there! even so, if there was, i doubt alec'd be there read? lol.........does alec know english pretty well? i can't remember
    and the clip we were talking about is a clip from alec's 2002 Shanghai Concert in which he sang the opening theme song of hzggI (which was known as 'DANG') i've posted the link in page 4.
    but since ur so confused dearest sis, hehe i'll post it right here again for u
    >>>>2002 SHANHAI CONCERT-DANG
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

oooo, that one, already have the link on queue, hahaha......will download it later tonite...thanks
    Hien, as far as i know, from the syp.com admin, he said that alec always read as much as he can in their forum, bout his english, no doubt it's good !!
    i mean he studied at london before, rite??? and remember that his school mark is very good so he is a very clever man.....hihih........
    want the manual to syp.com?? i made one for my friend, since we both can't read chinese, hahaha....will email you later, to where?? email add please....
    later tonite, ok...
    Henny
    Alec 苏有朋 always the best

hien, i don't recall hearing vicki in there.but at the end he said "haha why do they always show the kissing scenes, as if all my series only including kissing scenes" . u know how that monitor behind him was playing hzgg scenes, and of him and vicki, yeah he was talking about that playing the kissing parts

Ahh...Thanks for the clip of him singing! That song is called dang? Hmmm I never knew. OMG...he sang it so well! Wow...I've never seen him with that hair ...or in a trenchcoat. Poor guy, he had to shave his head everyday for hzgg. he he ... the cutest baldy I've ever seen.

hien, do you want me to register your sn on the site? i can then type chinese for you so that the video is posted under your name.

i can help you register and everything. then tell me what u want to put in the poster...just pm me...

also, alec's new pics in shanghai:
    http://suyoupeng.com/gbbbs/read.asp?...&recno=1153977
    scroll to the next page for more pics...
    suyoupeng.com

i'll just post some pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/pdjc9.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/pdjc10.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/1.28-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/1.28-4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/tdyx1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/pdjc13ss.jpg')
    suyoupeng.com

Thank you SO much for that link, Hien! You know I can't resist Alec singing "Dang" - this was SO much better than the earlier one of him we had.

Chrissy!!! Your excitement is infectious... haha. I want to see the WHOLE concert myself as well! I wasn't even looking at his hair this time! And Hao Xiang Hao Xiang... *drools* Haha! I know - what he said at the end was just super cute...

Awww...

Henny, no news on the Magicians as far as I know! Hope you get your broadband soon

Emily, thank you for the pictures! I need to see this man in person! Haha
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

alec's best loved cd inclusive clip d/l:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...J07IQXYOYAIO7X

credit to alecsu.netandtv.com

6 min. clip behind the scenes of his preparation for concert, tv series, etc...
    suyoupeng.com

Thank you, Emily!

That was a wonderful clip... and to top it off, "When the snow comes..." as the background song!

Thanks a lot for the wonderful clip Emily and Hien. I didn't have time to watch it yet, but already got it dl.

Phalen- Sorry, I don't know how to make picture into fantasy-like. That's something I wish to know too myself. I have to explore more on that. Perhaps, you can ask someone else.... like Hien???

"Friends Magazine (HK) - Paris Spring/Summer Fashion" [Many new pics of Alec]

http://eng.alecfanclub.net/zeroboard...ng_news&no=425

Tukhi, thanks for the pic of Alec. He look very dashing. I used the picture to make this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AV2.jpg')
    Last edited by [C][o][e][y]; 02-04-05 at 03:39 AM.

Coey!!!

That POSTER is your best ever!!! I love it! Love it Terrific job, girl!
    Last edited by d3bbie; 02-04-05 at 05:26 PM.

OMG COEY!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST AV POSTER I'VE SEEN U MADE!!! it is beautiful! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    (hehe D3bbie! let's not confuse ourself now, a manipulation is when we swop the faces/body or wat not, hehe and a wallpaper/poster is what coey have just done! ) hehehe u had me goin blank there for a minute when i read "manipulation" because i SWEAR that i saw the picture was originally vicki, and of course we all know/seen that the pic was really alec's-- so i was scratching my head off saying "now where did coey manip? am i missing something?' LOL.

anyways. Carol hehe it wasn't ME who said i heard vicki's name mentioned in the Dang concert clip (haha i guess if anything is w/ vicki n alec shoots directly to me ey? lol). although i did asked people wat did alec say in the end of the clip that chrissy said was so cute. (?) i don't understand wat he said lol.

Henny, since Emily is helping me, u dont' have to worry hehe BUT it'd still be neat if u could send me ur lil 'guidebook' my email is [email protected]

and Emily, that'd be wonderful! man u are toooooooo generous! thank-you!
    BTW... does anyone mind uploading the file emily jsut posted earlier? becuase that one has reached it's bandwidth. i can't download it. >_<

Thanks for the comment d3bbi3 and Hien. Yeah, it's a poster, not a manip. Lolz

Here's some news on Alec. Congrats Alec for winning the award.

"ALEC RECEIVES BENEVOLENT AMBASSADOR AWARDAT MARIE CLAIRE “RED RIBBON” PARTY IN SHANGHAI"

http://eng.alecfanclub.net/zeroboard...5da1aa8a3241ef

Smile

Hi, I'm a new member. I have to say it's interesting to read the different opinions people have of these stars and their movies...I am also a fan of Alec Su. Not die hard...but I think he is cute. He's adorable. However, I think he still has room for improvement. Aside from that, he's got what it takes. Though I know a lot of people think he can not compare to someone like Andy Lau. Andy have acted for a long time and is very experienced. I think Alec will grow into a very talented actor. He needs to get more roles though. He's not in that many movies. I think it's cool how you modified the pictures. However, the girl look kind of creepy. You know, Vicky is pretty, but her eyes does not look normal. When you look at her ,her biggest feature is the eyes. She look like she's in shock mode. As for her acting. I've watched some of her movies and maybe it's the script, but she seem so comical. And yes, I am a Chae Rim fan. I have seen Chae Rim in many movies and I have to admit the girl can play many different roles. She can be funny, serious, mature, young, mean, sweet..everything. As for her looks. I think she looks naturally pretty. You don't have to put a ton of make up on her. When she smiles..it's genuine looking. I have to give her credit, if she can cross over to Taiwan to do movies..she's got talent. I think she's a good actress. She's big in Korea and Taiwan is trying to incorporate her into thier sector, so that they can bring back some of the audiences that they have lost thru the years to Korean dramas. Smart move, because Taiwan does not have a good rep for making good movies. It was always HKTVB that made the good movies. You also have to cut some slack for Chae Rim..Yang Clan was her first Kung Fu movie. Hey, if you have never done one before, I'm sure you would be a bit stiff too. (Compare to the rest of the actors/actresses who had experience doing kung fu moves. Anyways..most of it are body doubles anyhow.) She did good for a first time role in an ancient kung fu production. I think if given the opportunity, she will excel in that area. I think she graced the film well in her character. If you watch some of her other movies, you will see the different characters she can play. My boyfriend thought she was beautiful. He said it was because of her smile. It's innocent and pure looking. Personally, I agree..and I had stumbled upon Alec Su because of Chae Rim. I had first seen her in All About Eve and had rented almost every movie that they had w/ her. I had saw her on the cover of Love of the Aegean Sea and rented it. It was'nt until I started watching it, they I discovered Alec. Then it dawn on me that he was in the princess movie w/ Vicky. (I thought he was cute when I first saw him in that movie..but it was not enough to make me go wild over him. As for Vicky..she was ok..but her eyes distract me. They were too much. Really, I don't care too much for her and never really like any other movie that she acted in.. I usually watch a few tape and thats it..I'm not a fan of hers) But in Aegean Sea he was fine. Very handsome and charming..but the character was weak though. I don't know, when it comes to love..if you are truly deeply in love..you will defy even your parent's to be w/ that person. Especially being a male..they are most likely to defy their parent's orders. But anyhow, after watching that movie, I found out that the two of them were cast together again in another film I rented the Yang Clan this time, because I wanted to see the two of them again..hoping that this time they have a good ending together...however, because this story is based on the Yang family, I knew that was not ever going to happen. But I truly think the Yang Clan movie was not as good as the original Yang Saga version back in the old days that had an all star cast. In the other version..their portrayal of the brothers are more heroic and strong. (And in the other story..it consist of all 7 brothers and 1 sister. This one only have 7 brothers and not all of them were around) This one, the 7 brothers seem a bit weak, silly and sad to say kind of gayish. Despite that, I enjoyed watching the love story between alec and Chae Rim's character. In truth.. I do think on screen Chae Rim and Alec looks good together. Because Alec has a baby face and Chae Rim have a very young child like look to her. (Her smile is like Shirley Temples) They both look innocent. I know you guys disagree w/ me. But hey..thats what I feel. And I have a feeling..this will not be the last time they will have Chae Rim in Taiwan movies. I think it's the Korean invasion of the chinese movies industry. Like it or not..they know that Chae Rim has a huge fan foundation and so they are trying to tap into that. From what I've heard..most people really don't know who Alec Su is , but they see Chae Rim's face and they remember oh..thats the Korean actress w/ the beautiful smile. Chae Rim is actually very popular and she has a very strong acting platform in Korea and I think it will extend over to taiwan. Hey..Korean and madarine is not the same or slight bit the same...and if the girl can speak two languages..wow that is an achievement for her. You don't see Vicky or other chinese stars crossing over to Korea do you? They can't, they can't speak the language. So thats why I think Chae Rim will become bigger..when you have the ability to be a star.. that is great already..and then to be a star in two different countries..That is the ultimate success! So I say..embrace her..this won't be her last movie. I think if Alec continues to hook up in movies w/ her..he will become even bigger and more well known. As for Alec's looks..he's cute..but true though he is not very buff. But thats ok..I still like him.

Coey...liking ur poster as always...u HAVE to teach me!

Hien...u mine if i alway nick ur email thakx!

Guys guys...I need you help again ...Do u guys happen to have any comic drawings of ALEC ?
    If u guys do please please post it for me as i can only find one la!

Thanks thanks!

Hi Ha Vy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!