Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

Default Our Dearest-Most Beloved Sweetheart: ALEC SU YOU PENG

HAHAHAHA OK GUYS........... I don't know about this title, i went on it on a whim. anyways, i figured tina will soon close the other one, so i'm jsut opening this one up for starters. And as a starter for our 10th (or so) thread, I'd like to post up my second AV MUSIC VIDEO::::

This is one of my fav song which is in the music video--- It's called Suteki Dane (trans: "Isn't it Beautiful?") and here are the lyrics jsut in case u'd liek to know wat the whole song is about ^_^ :::

The wind, like a heart that swam in the accumulated words
    The clouds, a voice that was shot into the holding future

The moon, a shaking heart in an unsteady mirror
    The stars, gentle tears in an overflowing stream

Isn't it beautiful,
    to walk together in each others hands
    I do so want to go,
    To your city, your house, into your arms.

That heart,
    held within your body
    In those confusing nights
    I dream

The wind, its halting words are a gentle illusion
    The clouds, the broken future like a distant voice
    The moon, a heart flowing in the clouded mirror
    The stars, broken and swaying, like tears unable to be hidden.

Isn't it beautiful,
    to walk together in each others hands
    I do so want to go,
    To your city, your house, into your arms.

That face,
    A soft touch,
    Dissolving into morning,
    I dream........

hehe i tried to make it like a "story"-- where AV is reminicing about their times together in the past, (bitter-sweet memories that is lol)... and then in the end, it shows them running.... to what? ^_~ (we can only dream on that)and my last clip shows them IN THE PAST running into each other's arms... hehe.... so running, as they are, we can only hope for the best-- in the future. (eheheh well, at least, that is what i was tryign to get at in this video. tell me if u can see wat i'm tryign to express ^_~)

*****ps. the number of downloads are limited. so if it oens't work for u, jsut tell me, and i'll try to upload it again to a diff link.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

WOW !! 10 thread !! damn ..i alway though the other one was 2 or sometime..never think of that ..10 thread !! wow ..
    AlecnVicky - heheh .im alwya the first perosn who watch ur AV video.lol-

OMG OMG OMG !!!! I LOVE IT !! U MAKE ME CRY*

WOW !! 10 thread !! damn ..i alway though the other one was 2 or sometime..never think of that ..10 thread !! wow ..
    AlecnVicky - heheh .im alwya the first perosn who watch ur AV video.lol-

OMG OMG OMG !!!! I LOVE IT !! U MAKE ME CRY* gosh ur soo talent man ...
    the song soo sad .. and i love the song too !!

awww i wish Alec Su and Vicki Zhao could see ur video !! heheh wonder how they feel went they see dis video ...

my gosh ur video soo sad...lol i wacth like 5 tmes now !! still not bored wit it ..
    u bring back my memories where AV sad part n happy part..

heheh i think i tlak too much now ..i'll stop here n let everyone watch it .

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Nice title Hien!!! hehehe and YAY to our 10th!!!!!!!! thread!!!!!!!! hehe yay for all the hard work everyone! and HIEN... cant wait to dl the MV.. hehe but... i dun have the first one coz my net died on me when i was at lik 88%... do u mind uploading it for me again kehehehhehehe i really wanna seee! thanks!! ^^ from winkwinks comments, i'm expecting this to be wonderfulll!!!

Hehehehe so c'mon everyone! our family got a new home hehehe ^^; welcome all newbies and oldies ^^;
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Congrats on the 10th Thread! Don't we all just love this little Alec family of ours?

Busy unpacking on my end... too much to do, just arrived back home two days ago. I can't believe I've bought so much... my wardrobe is filling up VERY fast. Despite all I said before, I never bought myself the Alec poster I wanted... I was much too busy shopping for myself in HK! How vain... ha!

What has everybody been up to?

Thanks for the AV M/V, Hien! And... has the thread title by any chance in conjunction with Valentine's Day?
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Hien, this title is so cute! I love it ....I'm at school, so haven't downloaded your video, but I saw your last one. I couldn't stop laughing. Hehe, it's excellent! Thank you for sharing It made me smile despite a horrible, long school day.

Debbie, welcome back. How was hong kong? Were you visiting family there?....I'll bet shopping was a blast. Were there a lot of Alec posters? When I was in China, I only managed to get my hands on two, but they weren't recent ones. I wish I can find one where he's in a tux kehee.

In a way, I'm glad The Magician is only 20 eps. It doesn't look THAT promising, and at least it won't be draggy. I can't wait to see him in the role of a doctor though. That would be a dream come true. I'll cross my fingers as to who plays the lead. Although I wish it were AV, I would rather see him with ANYONE new, rather than Chae Rim or Ruby again. It's not that they were bad, I just want to see him with someone DIFFERENT for a change.

hi guys, i'm sorry, i posted the wrong picture of me. Well, i'm the girl in teh black sweater. we were sinign carols for the elderly. I'm sorry for confusing you!
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

WOW! AHAH YEAH WELL THE MUSIC VIDEO WAS GOOD! WELL YEAH NICE IDEA OF MAKING THIS THREAD B4 THE OTHER THREAD IS GONE. WELL I'LL GIVE THIS THREAD THE HIGHEST RATE =D!
    ~JENNY VANG~

HIEN! Your two clips are adorable. I LOVE them all!!! You are so good at this. The first clip makes me laugh all day. I even call my sister up to see it. She thinks it's cute. She used to be an AV fan, but not anymore. She's no one's fan now! LOL

LVG- Hey, I see you in the picture you show us. You look very beautiful!!! Man, I feel fat now, compare to you. Lolz!!!

YAY!!! Another thread. I'm so happy. Great title btw.

How's everyone doing lately? Busy with exam, I supposed? Well, good luck to all of y'all. I hope you will all Aces. As for me...I been suffering from a mood swing lately. I always get irritated at everything and everyone. So, I thought I should fix up something using flash, but then I can't figure out how to use it after an hour; I gave up. Great! So much for trying to make myself feel better. I just have to wait for a few more weeks and I'll take a class on how to use this software. Then I’ll make something. *sigh* Anyways, since I can't do anything with flash, here I am doing three manipulations to alleviate my humor.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation38.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation39.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation40.jpg')
    Last edited by [C][o][e][y]; 02-01-05 at 12:50 AM.

Wonderful creations there Coey! hehehe so cute ^^ I love the last one.... vicki beats that vivian girl anyday!!! lol and that evonne girl... and is that Chae Rim's body? lol hahaha nice nice ^^

I cant wait till the magician!!!! and im somewhat glad its only 20 eps too.... coz with such storyline, I can imagine it will get really draggy and boring if it goes on for too long... and usually, series like these are only around 20 eps long.. hehe I still cant wait for it thou!!! looks deliciously good! Anyone know the release date yet? ^^;

LVG, who says ur not pretty? I see pure beauty!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

xie xie............. (haha is that how u spell it?) lol anyways, it's good that u guys are ok w/ the thread's title hehe i was afraid people might wring my neck for making it without first telling. (hehe i couldnt help it! LOL i wanted to share the mv, so i HAD to start the new thread ) hehe.

you guys liked the mv(s) as well hey? i'm glad, i'm glad........LOL. thus, u all encourage me to make more soon.

haha! d3bbie! i haven't thought of it that way, but since u mentioned it-- lol. it does sound kinda "Valentine-ish" heh? -- all the better. *smooch* (alec that is). ^_~.

Phalen.............dearest.... dearest Phalen! how are u? so does this mean, my AV movie will help motivate u for a new update on "I CHOOSE YOU"? hehe.......dont make us wait another 5 months! ^_^.

Coey! hahaha i liked the first manip cute. (and THANKS to YOU, i've managed to make my first two real AV video!) -- yes, i found the windows movie maker in my bro's laptop like u said, it was pretty much all laid out. i messed arounda nd got the hang of it real quickly- it's actually quite fun!

eheh Oh yes, Chrissy, here's the new link for the first AV mini movie: AV: LOST IN TIME
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 02-01-05 at 01:02 AM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Wow!
    10th????
    cool!
    I know havent really been here much of it but i'll try to come more often!

The Picture so cute Coey!

Hien...cant dload any of the movies
    anyways...loving the title!

Carol...I'll send u the lists of the songs later...would that be ok ?
    Thanx in advance!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Coey - nice pics !! i love the first one ..Av soo swt together

aww thanks guys, you guys make me feel flattered. however, i don't think what you guys say is true. According to my elder brothers i'm the ugliest asian ever. Also, i'm not at all skinny. you should see my arms when i'm not in a sweater. They are the flabbiest things you will EVER see. Anway, thanks for the compliments guys. I'll post another updated pic of me soon after i take some. Why wont 'you guys post some too? i would love to see your lovely faces!!! It'll be great to see you guys "in person". Hee hee.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Oh yes, here's the correct picture i meant to send you guys. There i am if you guys can see me. I'm the youngest person there (freshmen) with my thumbs up. I'm sorry if my face scares you people. *hides from shame*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Thx Hien.. I'll dl asap ^^ hehehe

LVG, dont be so harsh on urself.. ur brothers obviously has bad eyesite!! I bet they wear glasses rite? Dont listen to them! ur lovely!!! hehe nice pose there.. beautiful ^^; I think it would be great to see you all in person tooo haha.. one day one day... one day we'll all meet at an Alec concert... hows that keekekekee

as for pictures... The oldies here will know how i look like already ><' but I suppose I'll post some updated piccies...... these are all webcam pics... so its just me looking typically with a typcial "at home" look haha, me on a regular basis.... *hides from embrassement* here goes... ><

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/49/2779435/9079998223844l.jpg')
    Fobbiness >D notice the lecklace? hehehehe looks familiar? I go nowhere without it ^^;

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/49/2779435/9359210954551l.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/49/2779435/9359335557730l.jpg')
    kinda an odd expression... lol sorry for the bad lighting

and just for the kick of it......
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.friendster.com/photos/53/49/2779435/9098525163560l.jpg')
    Hello kitty ^^
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 02-01-05 at 02:57 AM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Whoa!! That's yoU??? I honestly pictured a decent lookign girl w/ glasses! You're pretty! I know that seems lame but i'm just being honest. I'm sort of surprised. LOL. hey you know that pink bunny stuffed animal you have on your bed? i have that bunny too! Oh cool! We have a connection!
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Phalen, thanks Can't wait for another update! (Couldn't resist reminding you) Hong Kong was terrific, better than what I remembered, really. No, wasn't visiting family... was just on a shopping spree. Sight-seeing was only when we ran out of $$$ for the day *laughs* Funnily enough, i didn't see any Alec posters so as of the 1st of February 2005, I still do not have a single Alec poster. I want a tux one too! So bad!

I don't know about the Magicians... it's hard to judge and Kangta puts me off. Then again, we know Alec won't disappoint. His acting skills have improved tremendously! I popped PAJQ into the player just now and I was reminded how good Alec was at his facial expressions... and I look forward to seeing him paired up with Wang Yan, for a change.

Coey - no exams for me until Uni starts! Hope you cheer up soon Great manipulations but Vicki just looks funny on Chae Rim's body... knowing how thin Vicki has recently become.

Hien - yes, very Valentine-ish. How many of you guys are sending Alec Valentine's?

Hi Kookai - haven't seen you in ages... only on MSN.

Aww... LVG, that's not true. Your brothers aren't right... then again, brothers can be very mean. Do not think that being skinny means you're pretty! Runway models aren't always great beauties despite the fact that they're thin. I'm not super thin myself either! I should post some pictures if you guys are interested.

Chrissy... it's been ages since I've last spoken to you, huh? Nice to see you again! Yes, we'll all meet at an Alec concert... are you a Hello Kitty fan? Out of curiosity, really. Haha, I went crazy over Monchhichi stuff in HK the other day.
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

yes ! i think is a great idea to share our pics ....^-^

LVG- dont feel bad wat ur brother say to u .....alway think ur pretty no matter way !! hehe that way i think .. my bother alway called me ''piggie'' just b/c i eat a lot ..but i dont mind ..

luvalecsu_4evea - hey , i didnt know ur name is Chrissy.. heheh guess im late to know everyone name in dis thread.. anyway ..Chrissy, i love ur hair man ..so damn strighten..man ..

d3bbie - yes, we love to c ur pics too..

here r my pics:
    the first one - is my very olld one
    and the blond (well not really blond..hehe) is my new one .