Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New White Snake Legend (starring Liu Tao as Madam White Snake)

Chen Shasha (Chen Zi Han)'s role as Guo Fu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-11-05/U564P28T3D556536F326DT20041105162830.JPG')
    Last edited by crimson18; 02-16-05 at 07:50 AM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

i saw fann wong version of madam white snake. it wasnt tah good. i'm okay with the actress character, but the guy character is so irratiting. just wat to go in and smack him in the face. and the ending where his son go find his mom, they kill tah whole part, they should just end it when fann got cought by the monk.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    i saw fann wong version of madam white snake. it wasnt tah good. i'm okay with the actress character, but the guy character is so irratiting. just wat to go in and smack him in the face. and the ending where his son go find his mom, they kill tah whole part, they should just end it when fann got cought by the monk.
    yes, a very pathetic ending indeed, esp. when they revealed what happened to the father after all that time. gosh, how anti-climatic and whimpy that was.

spoiler
    waiting in heaven all that time while his son was manipulated and wife imprisoned w/out doing anything and show in up the end all proud? how dare he?!!!
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

This series is out!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.bbsmovie.com/attachments/month_0604/115_21764_KCbS6shfwR9p.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.bbsmovie.com/attachments/month_0604/2_vFvT9SYJsn6W.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    This series is out!
    how is it so far? i like liu tao and chen sha sha...eye candy and talented. what a great combo.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

But the storyline is so sad and life is sad enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    The Fann version din actually follow the original storyline, but Zhang Yu Yan who plays Green snake looks actually older than Fann Wong. And..Fahai a young monk? Every1 knws he's evil..ughhh...in dis series hes a good guy who formerly loved the green snake..
    Fann Wong
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinatv.com.tw/event/9007_snake/images/photo/201-2.jpg')
    Zhang Yu Yan
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinatv.com.tw/event/9007_snake/images/photo/202-2.jpg')
    Vincent Jiao..Fahai
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinatv.com.tw/event/9007_snake/images/photo/203-2.jpg')
    Wallpaper - White snake n green snake
    Green snake wallpaper
    Madam white snake
    Fa Hai
    Xu Xian
    Green and white
    Main cast
    =================
    About CSS, maybe it wud be a nice role for her as she looks well, nice as Green snake..in the pics
    Hi thanks for the beautiful wallpaper but few of the link above is not working.

Ah, so this series is finally out. Has anyone watched it yet?(need some reviews). i like the female leads though so i might get it. Didn't like the S'pore version starring Fann Wong as Madam White Snake, i loved Tsui Hark's movie adaptation "Green Snake" starring Joey Wong and Maggie Cheung, beautiful style and lovely music (which i suspect the S'pore version copied alot from, the hairstyle, costume and make-up of Fann and Zhang Yu Yan look so similar to Joey's and Maggie's). Haven't seen the Angie Chiu version though so can't comment on it.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 05-01-06 at 01:27 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1908/baishezhuan12vp.jpg')

can someone give me the summary, does the serie talk about their son or they also talk about white snake and her husband!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/86/892/l_p1004189286.jpg')

Currently available at YesAsia for $32.99 (DVDs from TaiSeng).

I'm up to episode 10. This series isn't bad. I like fact that Xu Xian is a male.
    Liu Tao looks quite old in this series compared with the other girls.

The pervert in me likes the thin sexy garments the ladies are wearing.

I have no idea how many time I cried while I was watching this series!!
    Last edited by Neuron; 05-08-06 at 10:10 PM.

Ha! i know know who liu tao is!!! shes that chick in that nicky wu series who plays his wife!!! she is pretty but does seem older as i like that chick who played guo fu. thought she was pretty in ROCH

hated fann wong and chris lee's version... hated how they turned vincents character so evil and how he misunderstood the green snake... i loved the green snake and i hated xu xian, he was a real annoying person and chris and fann have good chemistry but they didnt have any charisma on screen, like u look at them adn their acting and it just doesn;t capture u at all...

loved the music though... that was the only good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie
    Ha! i know know who liu tao is!!! shes that chick in that nicky wu series who plays his wife!!! she is pretty but does seem older as i like that chick who played guo fu. thought she was pretty in ROCH

hated fann wong and chris lee's version... hated how they turned vincents character so evil and how he misunderstood the green snake... i loved the green snake and i hated xu xian, he was a real annoying person and chris and fann have good chemistry but they didnt have any charisma on screen, like u look at them adn their acting and it just doesn;t capture u at all...

loved the music though... that was the only good thing.
    Xu Xian is a very good guy in this version..so u don't have to worry about that. I love this series's music very much too.

As for Liu Tao, her actting is a little awkard here. She seems unnatural compared with the others. I don't know, perhaps she is suppose to be like that...

Contrary to some of your thoughts, I actually liked Fann Wong's version of White and Green Snake.

It was different from the others and I agree that they should cut off the part about the son but I really liked the tv series because everyone played their roles well.

Especially Vincent Jiao, he is the innocent monk but turns into a cruel and single-minded terminator (who kills and captures all spirits/demons). He learns his lesson to not judge people or spirits at the end. I felt bad for him in the beggining because he was so innocent and stupid but I got really mad at him toward the middle and end because he was so selfish! He portrayed his role really well in my eyes.

And I have seen the original with Bridgette, I loved it but this one is different. It may not be like the original but too much of the original's being remade is diffinitely boring.

No offense!

you guys saw this already?????????did you download it, or rent it, if you download it can you tell me where to download it....

thank you

An MV with Liu Tao. Her acting seems abit emotionless and restless though but she looks very sweet and innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ai5O1JB2Jk
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Do anyone know where I can download the song for the series?