Thread: Fei Long Jie Tien (Unsure of title)

Question Fei Long Jie Tien (Unsure of title)

I'm unsure of the title or any information about it. I think it means yellow red flying fragon or something like that... I don't have any information. If anyone does PLEASE post about it or if you have pictures PLEASE post them!! I watched this show when I was a little kid and now I don't really remember it. I remember I loved it and I remember some of the story, but barely anything to post.

This is all I remember:

There's the main character named Fei Long (unsure of spelling) who has a little red birthmark. When he was born his grandfather didn't want him so he kiddnapped Fei Long from his parents, put him in a basket and threw him down a stream/river. Years later... (I skipped a lot because I don't remember)
    All I remember is that he meets his father later on (the father recognizes him, but doesn't say anything yet). He doesn't know it but he has a brother who's name is... (It has the word tiger in it, I think) I think it sounds like Fei Hong or something like that... We'll just call him Fei Hong. Well, he works at the place where his brother lives. Actually Fei Hong was supposed to include him in teaching Fei Long martial arts. Instead Fei Long's brother has him do all these chores, when he tells about it (to his father who doesn't recognize him yet). When Fei Long's brother is (something I don't remember it...). Well... anyways... Fei Long is supposed to lift this giant pot of fire. Fei Hong thinks this is a task no one can do, but Fei Long tries. He takes off his shirt (showing the red birthmark) and lifts the giant pot/urn/whatever it is. The pot/urn is designed with dragons so when Fei Long's body was pressed against it the design burned onto his body (creating a tatoo like thingy). Fei Long lifted the pot/urn so now they have to teach him martial arts. Then his father makes an announcement that Fei Long is to be given another name. Fei Long Jie Tien? I think... not to sure... Anyhoo... He's givin a name that is only given within the family. When Fei Long's brother hears of it he gets jealous.

(Now I really don't remember)
    but... All I know is that Fei Long meets a girl (of high status) who's name is... (I don't know, but I think it's E-Hong, so let's just call her that for now.)

E-Hong and Fei Long fall in love... and I think they elope... This I'm definately NOT sure of...

E-hong has a servant named Bai Jun Ye (Not sure of spelling, but that's how you pronounce it; Bye jun e). Bai Jun Ye knows how to fight (she knows martial arts).

Then... I missed like... MONTHS of episodes.

Fei Long is poisoned to save him, E-Hong sucks the poison out, in turn poisoning herself (she dies from it). Fei Long becomes an alcholic. When he sees Bai Jun Ye (who now looks like E-hong) he thinks it's her. (I THINK she falls in love with him...) Everyone notices Bai Jun Ye looks like E-hong and they want her to take E-Hong's place as Princess. Not only that but because in the middle of the series E-Hong gave Fei Long and Bai Jun Ye each one of her earings. Also during the time E-hong gave them each an earing she cut a bit of her hair and gave it to Fei Long

If ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING EVEN SLIGHTLY LIKE, THIS POST!!

I will be editing this once I get more information. My aunt told me it was from Taiwan do I decided to try here first
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

If anyone has ANY information!! Please help me out here!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

oh... fei long zai tian ah... last time it is broadcast in singapore.... about 237 episode one?
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by unvaluedleaf
    oh... fei long zai tian ah... last time it is broadcast in singapore.... about 237 episode one?
    That's what it's called? THANKS!! Now to go research more...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

This is an old thread. I'm curious though if anyone knows any place that sells the whole complete VCD/DVD of Fei Long Zai Tian.

Any info of where to get them would be appreciated.

This is the official website for the show:
    http://www.ftvet.com.tw/Drama/dragon/

(: