Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: KBS Drama - I'm Sorry I Love You

Quote Originally Posted by raymondlam
    i really like this drama but i like that guy YOon and i wanted her ot be with him but she liked the other dude.. for his name but i dun like him.. ahhas no offense.. but yeah i really like yoon and his singing is so funny nad he always ask her for help and stuff which is funny as well but he didint realize that he lieks her and let her havethe chnace to leave him =[
    You're one of the few people I've come across who prefer Eunchae with Yoon instead of Moohyuk. Yoon does have some lovable qualities, but I found him to be too dense and self-absorbed. After all those years, he never even noticed that Eunchae liked him until Min Joo told him straight out. He was like a kid who didn't appreciate a toy until someone else became interested in playing with it or taking it away from him. He didn't deserve Eunchae's love, adoration, and devotion.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

finallyyyy started the serie =P after all that time i got the chance to watch it ^^ in on ep 4 haha im guessing the ending is very depressing =T let me guess -.- he died because of the movement of the bullet? lol ahhh ok rhetorical question =P hmmm but it seems pretty good so far

Default anyoong....

anyoong haseyo uri chinggu

il mare unnie...

lady zhuge unnie...

your name so familiar to me

i'm also MISA lovers from indonesia!

i'm still rerun this drama for this 4 month until now,

the story:amazing! *makes me cry to death *

the cast:brilliant acting!

so ji sub haunted me,now
    Last edited by liza_23; 11-23-05 at 12:44 PM.

Hi liza, welcome to SPCNET. I remember you too, a fellow JSA, right?

Wow, 4 months and still going strong. I don't blame you, though. This was a great series. I'm going to purchase a copy for keeps.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Hi liza, welcome to SPCNET. I remember you too, a fellow JSA, right?

Wow, 4 months and still going strong. I don't blame you, though. This was a great series. I'm going to purchase a copy for keeps.
    Hi Lady Zhuge,

I also want to purchase a copy for keeps too. I'm currently searching for a good quality mandarin dubbed version of this series......please let me know hows your copy turn out.
    Cheers!!!!!!

hehe...

so you noticed me,unnie

glad to know that!

MISA,the best k-drama for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Hi Lady Zhuge,

I also want to purchase a copy for keeps too. I'm currently searching for a good quality mandarin dubbed version of this series......please let me know hows your copy turn out.
    Hi Fallen Angel,

I'm actually having someone order it for me overseas. According to her, the quality is good, but I'll let you know for sure when I get it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

just watch MISA in KBS!^_^

still eps 08,this is one of my favorite episode!^_^

after this episode,i have to prepared tissue!T_T

amazing serie, it was a total tear jerker.. So Ji Sup plays his part in every series so well, as a matter of fact they all played their roles perfectly. I was just wanted a clarification on the ending..

**Spoilerrr**
    The last few eps were so depressing.. everything is totally different from what it had started with.. when everyone was happy.. well, almost everyone. The part where Moo Hyuk told his mother to make food for him; he appologized to her and told her he loved her in his mind was so heart aching... It was such a sad momment. When his ex showed up it was weird.. suddenly she shows up.. -_-' ok onto my question So, near the end it showed Moo Hyuk driving his motorcycle to the airport to leave seoul.. and he dies after having flashbacks of his past. I thought the ending was great.. but now that i look back on it.. its sad that Eunchae wasnt beside him or said last words to him before he died.. after his death his mother still didn't know that that was her real son? they all seem so happy at the end like nothing happend... indeed.. I didn't cry as much as I expected near the end.. I think the flashbacks were on abit long so i kind of lost the feeling.. but the ending was really sad... highly recommended drama
    Last edited by Simplicity; 11-26-05 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity
    **Spoilerrr**
    The last few eps were so depressing.. everything is totally different from what it had started with.. when everyone was happy.. well, almost everyone. The part where Moo Hyuk told his mother to make food for him; he appologized to her and told her he loved her in his mind was so heart aching... It was such a sad momment. When his ex showed up it was weird.. suddenly she shows up.. -_-' ok onto my question So, near the end it showed Moo Hyuk driving his motorcycle to the airport to leave seoul.. and he dies after having flashbacks of his past. I thought the ending was great.. but now that i look back on it.. its sad that Eunchae wasnt beside him or said last words to him before he died.. after his death his mother still didn't know that that was her real son? they all seem so happy at the end like nothing happend... indeed.. I didn't cry as much as I expected near the end.. I think the flashbacks were on abit long so i kind of lost the feeling.. but the ending was really sad... highly recommended drama
    Yes, the mother never found out that Moohyuk was her biological son. That made the ending all the more heartwrenching.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default help

The link on the first page doesn't work. I just finished the 7th one, and i am hooked. I am look for a site to download the others. If anyone could help that would be great.
    Thanks
    May

Yes, the mother never found out that Moohyuk was her biological son. That made the ending all the more heartwrenching.
    aww.. thats so sad, I always wanted to see more of so ji sup in the movie..aww i miss him alreadyy.. but i guess the ending was ok, after all it is a sad drama.. how high was the rating of this serie? I saw the directors cut on yesasia, and wow.. it looks nice... but i never understood what "directors cut" means.. is it just the serie, but with added disks for bonus? because it said it only has 7 disks.. and the boxset has 8 so im not sure if its only bonus senes, or whatnot..by the way thanks for answer my question =)

aww.. thats so sad, I always wanted to see more of so ji sup in the movie..aww i miss him alreadyy.. but i guess the ending was ok, after all it is a sad drama.. how high was the rating of this serie? I saw the directors cut on yesasia, and wow.. it looks nice... but i never understood what "directors cut" means.. is it just the serie, but with added disks for bonus? because it said it only has 7 disks.. and the boxset has 8 so im not sure if its only bonus senes, or whatnot..by the way thanks for answer my question =)

oh yes, I also want to know what is the difference between the "directors cut" and the one without.

aww.. thats so sad, I always wanted to see more of so ji sup in the movie..aww i miss him alreadyy.. but i guess the ending was ok, after all it is a sad drama.. how high was the rating of this serie?by the way thanks for answer my question =)
    hallo simplicity...

yes,i thought MISA was the saddest k-drama(tears just not enough,i want to faint but i can't )

about the different of those two dvd,i have no idea b/c of i haven't watched it

but about the rating,checked this one out:

RATINGS for MiSa

nationwide
    epi 1 - 16.1%
    epi 2 - 16.1%
    epi 3 - 18.5%
    epi 4 - 16.9%
    epi 5 - 19.8%
    epi 6 - 18.5%
    epi 7 - 16.5%
    epi 8 - 17.0%
    epi 9 - 18.2%
    epi 10 - 20.1%
    epi 11 - 20.3%
    epi 12 - 21.7%
    epi 13 - 23.2%
    epi 14 - 27.1%
    epi 15 - 25.6%
    epi 16 - 29.2%

seoul
    epi 1 - 16.6%
    epi 2 - 16.7%
    epi 3 - 19.3%
    epi 4 - 17.1%
    epi 5 - 19.3%
    epi 6 - 17.7%
    epi 7 - 15.4%
    epi 8 - 15.3%
    epi 9 - 17.5%
    epi 10 - 19.6%
    epi 11 - 20.3%
    epi 12 - 22.5%
    epi 13 - 22.7%
    epi 14 - 27.4%
    epi 15 - 25.7%
    epi 16 - 28.6%

credit: TNS Media

MiSa ended the last episode in the No. 1 spot. Yes!!
    Last edited by liza_23; 11-28-05 at 04:09 PM.

OMG!! tell me i'm wrong... but i think En Chae and Wu He are COUSINS!! becuase see.. wu he was given away by his mother's brother.. which is en chae's dad!!! -.0 OMGOMGOMGOMG can someone tell me if this is true?!?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    OMG!! tell me i'm wrong... but i think En Chae and Wu He are COUSINS!! becuase see.. wu he was given away by his mother's brother.. which is en chae's dad!!! -.0 OMGOMGOMGOMG can someone tell me if this is true?!?
    Who's Wu He? Moohyuk? Moohyuk and Eunchae are not cousins because Eunchae's father and Moohyuk's biological mother (Oh Deul-hee) are not siblings. The two of them are close and Oh Deul-hee calls Eunchae's father 'oppa' (brother) because he's been a driver for Oh Deul-hee's family for many years.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Who's Wu He? Moohyuk? Moohyuk and Eunchae are not cousins because Eunchae's father and Moohyuk's biological mother (Oh Deul-hee) are not siblings. The two of them are close and Oh Deul-hee calls Eunchae's father 'oppa' (brother) because he's been a driver for Oh Deul-hee's family for many years.
    oh really? are u sure their not siblings...
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    oh really? are u sure their not siblings...
    Yes, I'm sure.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

lady zhuge....

i'm in extremely happy now!

finally,MISA will be aired soon in 1 0f indonesia tv station!^_^

maybe two weeks ahead,

OH MY GOD!
    i can't describe how happy i am....!!

Quote Originally Posted by liza_23
    lady zhuge....

i'm in extremely happy now!

finally,MISA will be aired soon in 1 0f indonesia tv station!^_^

maybe two weeks ahead,

OH MY GOD!
    i can't describe how happy i am....!!
    That's great! So will this be your 3rd+ time watching it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")