Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: KBS Drama - I'm Sorry I Love You

Default KBS Drama - I'm Sorry I Love You

Catch So Ji Sup's most recent kdrama, and his last before he enlists to serve his nation on 28 Feb 2005! Produced and written by the same team that gave you "Let's go to school, Sang-doo", this kdrama promise to be a tearjerker all the way through. The production started out to produce the saddest kdrama ever.

The story is about a man who has an expiry date stamped on his life because of a bullet that is lodged in his brain. He is a Korean adopted by an Australian couple, but he had ran away from home a long time ago. He returns to Korea to look for his biological mother only to find her leading a fulfilled and blissful life with her son, Choi Yoon. He plots revenge on her for abandoning him.....

(credit soompi.com)

미안하다, 사랑한다 - MISA (Mianhada Saranaghanda)
    No of episodes : 16 episodes

KBS home page

Check out screen caps, OST, tidbits etc at Saturn's (fabulous) MiSa homepage!
    Saturn's Page [Clips Caps OST etc..]

Download the drama from purpletiger's clubbox
    Purpletiger86's CLUBBOX [Epi DL]
    Purpletiger86's CLUBBOX DL INSTRUCTIONS

Get the subtitles from d-addicts.com
    Soft Subtitles (credit purpletiger86, zdoon, bellaangel012, blueface, cox260, blueface, jaycee05, lolipss, MajidB, babybeck)

ENJOY!

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

I heard that it is really good.....

Is is going to have a sad ending? I don't like sad ending......I can't stand it when my favourite character is going to die....too sad for me !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Default i'm sorry i love you

i've just been recently hooked on korean tv dramas and i caught the last few episodes of 'i'm sorry i love you'. i really don't understand the conversations as there was no english subtitles but there was a lot of shouting, screaming, hysterical crying etc. but i was really shocked at the ending. it was a take off from romeo and juliet, the girl committing suicide right in front of the grave of the lead actor. it might send a wrong signal to asian girls and emulate what she has done. this is a very disturbing drama.

lauren2b2-

can't believe my pc just shutoff .. my whole comment to you was lost! well, what i was basically saying was that these type of love stories are culturally accepted in east asia.. and i believe europe too. basically only the States are into the disney endings. i am born and raised and stilll live in the states too, so i am somewhat accustomed to disney endings also.. but when it comes to korean dramas.. you just have to expect everything. thank god it's not imitated, this type of romance. believe it or not, there are many many love stories, poems, song lyrics, and movies that end in this way in east asia. that's why no one's surprised by this drama. it actually got rave reviews.. but just to clarify, of course to children, ALL of their story books etc. are disney endings. I'm speaking more of mainstream cinema and pop culture..

Quote Originally Posted by lauren2b2
    i've just been recently hooked on korean tv dramas and i caught the last few episodes of 'i'm sorry i love you'. i really don't understand the conversations as there was no english subtitles but there was a lot of shouting, screaming, hysterical crying etc. but i was really shocked at the ending. it was a take off from romeo and juliet, the girl committing suicide right in front of the grave of the lead actor. it might send a wrong signal to asian girls and emulate what she has done. this is a very disturbing drama.
    I echo what stellartois post about the endings for Asian kdramas. Incest themes and suicides are actually pretty common, unfortunately, no lack of dramatic moments. So kdramas are not for the faint hearted and under 12s.....

actually i didn't find the love story sad at all....and that's wat i like about this film......it was the relationship between the two sons and their mother that caused all the tearjerking especially in the end on what so ji sup said that was in his mind but he never told his mother......there was a big twist in the end too.....

issit sad ending? sounds like it..
    why does SJS have to die in the series i watch, e.g. glass slippers n what happened in bali? is it cos he has a sad face? i cried heaps..

i like him and dont wan him to die

i really don't find this drama disturbing at all. i loved the last two episodes because it was sad and everything (it literally made me cry). i was frustrated that the mother didn't find out about her real son but i guess that made the drama even more heart-breaking.

this drama's the best drama i haf ever seen ever since i started craving 4 korean dramaz!! im a sucker in sad stories...but this drama changed it all!! i love it so much!! n im glad ji sub oppa got an award for this drama!! he deserved it!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

Waiting for my I'm Sorry I Love You dvds from Yesasia to arrive.

I just love this series. The acting , the story everything I love. But be prepared for tissues when watching this one. It really will give you a good cry.

This was the saddest drama I have seen. Very entertaining as it starts out as a plot for revenge and suddenly turns around to be very touching.

Very good drama!

I just finished watching it the other day T_T so sad. Nope I didn't find the ending disturbing. I thought it was very sweet, it just shows how much they mean to each other. He was lonely when she was alive so she didn't want him to be lonely anymore.

very suprising twist indeed! I was so shocked! The only thing that I wanted to happen in this drama was for Moohyuk to have some quality time with his mom but unfortunately that didn't happen T_T

The drama is definitely NOT draggy and I always anticipates the next episode HIGHLY RECOMMEND XD but not to those who are a sucker for happy ending =P

btw Ji Sup signed up to serve his country? please explain LOL

I'm not sorry, I love this series.

I'm laughing through my tears. I'm crying.

So Ji Sup is awesome.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

IMO, the saddest series I've ever watched.

Default Hello I'm new and i'm watching 'I'm sorry i love you'

Hello everyone!!!
    I'm new to SPCNET!
    Anywayz, i'm watching 'i'm sorry i love you' OMG It's soooooo sad and i think its one of the BEST Korean series i've watched lately!!! I think the last one i really liked was 'FULL HOUSE".
    I never realli though So Ji Sup was realli good, i mean i liked him and stuff but i didn't know his acting was soooo good!!!!!
    Neways, gtg bye!!!
    Flower

Hey you guys. I don't know if you all have already seen this or not, but here's the mv for this series. I love it so much.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...N2ESPC41Z6IN1Z

Expires in 7 days like always.

I have the MV too, but in mpg format. The song is so beautiful...I keep listening to it over and over again.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Thx for the MV i love it!!!

Wow!!! i didn't noe there was MV!!! I LOVE it!!! but i was nearly in tears!!!
    Thx bye!!

I've finished this series. It's so beautifully made and the soundtrack is one of my favorites. SJS and ISJ put in absolutely amazing performances.

****SPOILERS****

The last couple of episodes were sad, but surprisingly I didn't cry as much as I thought I was going to while watching them maybe because I'd already been spoiled on much of what was going to happen. The twist about Yoon's origin came as a surprise, though. I didn't really blame him for not telling his mother the truth about Moohyuk as that was pretty consistent with his selfish/childish nature plus Moohyuk himself or the others who knew the truth could have told Audrey at any time, but never did. It's a shame the mother never found out about Moohyuk or spent some true quality time with her biological son (oh I was SO rooting for her to put the egg into the noodles, but she didn't ). Given the ever-ticking time bomb, I also wanted to see Moohyuk and Eunchae have more happy playtimes and tenderly sweet moments together instead of being so miserable, each worrying/thinking about the other. Moohyuk's ex showing up towards the end kind of irked me. Too little, too late. The last scene...aye. I'm not sure why Eunchae killed herself a year after Moohyuk's death. I was expecting earlier. I guess all the old memories just caught up to her.

It's still a mystery who Galchi's real dad is.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")