Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Misleading Track 《奪命真夫》

i got something i wnna share but this could be a spoiler

~~~

in ep 3 and 4, Louisa was tryna figure out if Ben was Chung. Chung had eyeglasses but Ben wasnt wearing any so Louisa and her friend thought he might have contacts but Ben wasnt wearing contacts either. i think he cood've gotten a laser surgery or something so Ben could still be Chung...
    .+ IVVI +.

Quote Originally Posted by tvbaddict
    i got something i wnna share but this could be a spoiler

~~~

in ep 3 and 4, Louisa was tryna figure out if Ben was Chung. Chung had eyeglasses but Ben wasnt wearing any so Louisa and her friend thought he might have contacts but Ben wasnt wearing contacts either. i think he cood've gotten a laser surgery or something so Ben could still be Chung...

^^ i agree with you that Ben might be Chung.. i think he did some surgery thingy .. becuse his thigh.. so yeahs.. kind of myterious
    bu bu jing xin

Default Hiii!!!

Hmm.. twin brother perhaps... imo..
    nahh.. errm.. the scar was perhaps higher?

Is this the TVB's series where they are seaking ghost??
    I have 3 chapters of this series but I haven't got any time to watch it yet.

My opinion of the storyline is....Deric Wan, Louisa's husband really did die several years ago. His look alike Ben, was Deric's lover back when they were in Taiwan. (I remember one scene when Deric said on the phone "I wanna see you")I think Ben killed him because he wouldn't leave Louisa, therefore, Louisa was framed for the murder. His lover then had surgery or something to resemble Deric. When Louisa ran into Ben in Hong Kong, I think this will be when Ben takes revenge on her because he couldn't be with Deric. What do you guys think?

wow thats really complicated lol. it'll b pretty cool tho if that is really what happened. wait .. so that makes them gay?
    Last edited by tvbaddict; 03-09-05 at 10:09 PM.
    .+ IVVI +.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi4everyone
    My opinion of the storyline is....Deric Wan, Louisa's husband really did die several years ago. His look alike Ben, was Deric's lover back when they were in Taiwan. (I remember one scene when Deric said on the phone "I wanna see you")I think Ben killed him because he wouldn't leave Louisa, therefore, Louisa was framed for the murder. His lover then had surgery or something to resemble Deric. When Louisa ran into Ben in Hong Kong, I think this will be when Ben takes revenge on her because he couldn't be with Deric. What do you guys think?
    Wooo~ that indeed would be very cool. But I hope that's not the case, or else I've already been spoiled!
    Btw-- that reminds me of Greed Mask, though I can't say that I remember much about Greed Mask

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Why do the keep giving Deric same type of roles? He always play the bad guy

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi4everyone
    TVB used this storyline in a previous series before.. i can't remember the name of it though

i watched up to episode 10.. and its pretty good

__________________________SPOILERS________________ _______________

Deric [Yan's Husband] cheated on Louisa [Yan] w/ her best friend Winnie [Wendy].. Deric was in debt and couldnt pay it off.. he was in the streets and met his twin brother Deric #2 [Ben] .. Deric knew he had a twin because his father told him as a kid but he never really cared to look for his twin.. so they finally met and Deric kills Deric #2 so he could take over his identity and start a new life w/ Winnie and Louisa's 5 year old baby in America[because she was in jail, she couldnt take care of her baby so she gave her baby to Winnie]... Deric #2 was planning to go to America w/ all the money he saved up.. but now that he's dead, Deric owned everything of his..
    Shades of Truth

i watched a few episodes of this series.. pretty good in my opinion... cant wait to find out the truth behind deric... i think there is something about him that is waiting to be revealed.. I think he mite want to get to his wife's dad's money (sorry.. dont know their names) i mean.. he did hint to mary han about wat her husband was doing...
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

who's winnie?

Is this series like "Greed Mask"? If so, I'm definitely interested in watching it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Just finished episode 7 can't wait to see ep 8. The ending of ep 7 is quite a cliffhanger by the way.
    shin chan

This show is kinda like greed mask.. there definitely seems to be a large mystery involved
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

i watched up to episode 10.. and omg itz so good.. ep 10 is really a cliffhanger..
    bu bu jing xin

It reminds me of "Double Jeapoardy" with Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd.
    But Deric looks very good.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

i have seen ep 10 too, very thrilling, need to watch ep 11.
    shin chan

hmmm....looks good.
    bad casting i think. nobody that i really like it, i guess.

it's already playing in HK
    up to episode 9 in think...i'll check it out on tv~
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Is this series like "Greed Mask"? If so, I'm definitely interested in watching it.

hmm...i kind of didn't like GREED MASK...some of the p[arts were tooo obvious
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    This show is kinda like greed mask.. there definitely seems to be a large mystery involved
    Great! I've watched one episode so far and it's pretty interesting. I definitely want to see more.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")