Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Misleading Track 《奪命真夫》

I've only been catching bits and pieces of it 'cos of conflicts with Canadian Idol.

I'm at the part where Deric recollects his days in Taiwan with Louisa and Winnie. Aiyoh, what's happening? So confusing. And it seemed I missed the part where Bowie found out that the daughter is not his?

Will Bowie and Louisa fall in love?

Wink

Deric Wan's character Lau Kai Chung killed his own twin brother Ben Yuen for his money and took over Ben's identity,and framed his wife Yen for the murder. After that, he and Winnie left for the US with his son.

Bowie's daughter is the child of his wife with her ex-boyfriend,Raymond. she was pregnant when they got married.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Finally, Louisa So in a leading role! It's about time and she's doing great.

Deric Wan is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    Deric Wan's character Lau Kai Chung killed his own twin brother Ben Yuen for his money and took over Ben's identity,and framed his wife Yen for the murder. After that, he and Winnie left for the US with his son.

Bowie's daughter is the child of his wife with her ex-boyfriend,Raymond. she was pregnant when they got married.
    deric didnt blame louisa for it she just followed deric on the scene of the crime, accidentally because she thought that he was cheating on her. so thats why she followed him and yeah.

its airing in canada right now.. so yea but they have a different name tho.. like "deep ying ai ching" so yea.. its actually quite captivating.. but theres some parts that i despise lol anyhow i enjoy this series =]

this is the site.. where theres a different name. and yea.. did they change it or smt?

http://www.fairchildtv.com/drama/060...sleading.shtml
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

i actually really liked this series and was very surprised on how good the story line is. i would kind of rewrite some scenes (i ususally do anyways) but a must watch.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

i'm totally addicted to this show! the story's pretty mysterious.. i can't believe how Deric's character was actually Louisa's ex-husband!
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    deric didnt blame louisa for it she just followed deric on the scene of the crime, accidentally because she thought that he was cheating on her. so thats why she followed him and yeah.
    Owh..oops. I was early on the series when I posted that, and I didn't reali check back on spcnet. Heh there was an episode when Deric said:"she happened to be at the scene of the crime, so too bad" or something like that. And then, the flashback showed that when she entered, Deric's character's twin pulled onto her and then the two collapsed. Deric didn't help his wife but instead tossed his specs at his twin's corpse, so I assumed he was using his wife to escape from the crime and pass as his twin...

By the way..don ya think Louisa So's hairstyle here is nice..compared to Moment of Endearment? She sure looks younger ere..
    and Bowie's wife (forgot the actress' english name)..i don like her hairstyle ere coz she looks better in Hope for sale (with Gallen Law).
    Last edited by crimson18; 07-11-06 at 09:51 AM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

Bowie's wife is Christine Ng.

I'm glad its becoming tense near the end, if it was in the middle I would of pulled my hair out lol. Final episode tonight!!!!

Did anyone else find it weird of the way Christine dresses at the wrong places. I mean I know it may be trendy to wear a boob tube but she was fully wearing it at a park with a lot of little kids around and it was hanging quite low too. I found it a bit weird for a mother to wear that with her child...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

yes i find that christine ng in misleading track is quite trendy and always wears unique clothes lol in my perspective anyway
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

I liked this series but was very disappointed in the ending. The hospital setup to catch Ben was very unrealistic. Why would John and the hospital go along with the scheme, especially when there was no evidence to support their claim? The settlement of Raymond's court case was horrible. The witness perjured herself on the stand to get him off. The writers seem to have forgotten that the whole conversation was recorded on a cell phone and it was submitted for evidence. Any idiot lawyer would be able to point that out and have the witness thrown in jail for obstruction of justice.
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

There was definitely a lot of loose ends on the ending but hey I'm happy that I didnt pull my hair out before the ending was aired.

I still find some of Christine's outfits a little inappropriate at a park with little kids...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by Damsel
    I liked this series but was very disappointed in the ending. The hospital setup to catch Ben was very unrealistic. Why would John and the hospital go along with the scheme, especially when there was no evidence to support their claim? The settlement of Raymond's court case was horrible. The witness perjured herself on the stand to get him off. The writers seem to have forgotten that the whole conversation was recorded on a cell phone and it was submitted for evidence. Any idiot lawyer would be able to point that out and have the witness thrown in jail for obstruction of justice.
    there shud have been ample evidence for bowie to get deric in jail..but, tvb didnt manage showing everything coz i assume they ran out of screen time..
    again a rushed ending..
    who here agrees that the length of the series should be extended by maybe one or two episodes?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!

yea Christine's is very trendy... way toooo trendy

Question What did Yen find on that drawing ?

remember she found these "watermarks" or whatever on the drawing her son did for her . what was it exactly ?
    and wtf did samuel shred Yen's evidence?????
    i thought he was on her side !

I thought Raymond and Susan deserved a worse ending. Raymond should have gone to jail!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight*melody
    remember she found these "watermarks" or whatever on the drawing her son did for her . what was it exactly ?
    and wtf did samuel shred Yen's evidence?????
    i thought he was on her side !
    I think the drawing had Ben's company's logo on it.

Samuel shredded the evidence because of his daughter. He needed Ben to persuade her to abort the baby so she can get treatment for her illness. He also didn't want her to be hit with the truth at this time. Not good for her condition.
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

i missed out the last few eps.. can anyone tell me what happened to Raymond and Susan?

Quote Originally Posted by Damsel
    I think the drawing had Ben's company's logo on it.

Samuel shredded the evidence because of his daughter. He needed Ben to persuade her to abort the baby so she can get treatment for her illness. He also didn't want her to be hit with the truth at this time. Not good for her condition.
    thanks =)
    oh and raymond and susan stayed together. and bowie realized that his daughter needs to spend time with her mother too so they have this joint custody thing. yepp happy ending as always. too bad raymond didnt go to jail - he should have! but i guess it was good for bowie to realize that he shouldnt have stooped to raymond's level to get revenge.

oh ok thanks a lot!

and altho I missed out the last few eps .. this series has a pretty good plot and Deric Wan comes up with an absolute brilliant performance. And so does Louisa. She did a wonderful job, imo, and its nice to see her more as leading roles as she handled it pretty well and she was believable with her emotions.