Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Bond 《心花放》

I am definitely watching this series, just because of kenix and michael

Hi Kenny.. Do u have a bigger picture of Bernice? I still can't remember her.. I haven't watch Survivor's Law yet.Thanx in advance..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baby8love
    I feel the same way. The only reason I would go anywhere near this series is cuz of Michael/Kenix. I adore me some Moses but the idea of him and Bernice ending up together squicks me out. I don't find them cute at all.
    The pairing of Michael and Kenix is good but I find the pairing of Bernice and Moses very werid, they just don't seems match to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nothin_in_tis_world92
    The pairing of Michael and Kenix is good but I find the pairing of Bernice and Moses very werid, they just don't seems match to me.
    I have watched the 1st & 2nd episode of this series. Micheal's character is quite serious and firm wheares Moses is the funny one here. Moses's singing is quite good. Listen it for yourself.

this is too similar to family man. i'm getting goose bumps all over. they have many of the same actors in this series and they have the same appartments as well. and kenix tries too hard to be spritely. i think maggie cheung did a better job better halves

Fyi, "Love Bond" is from the same producer as "Family Man." Mui Siu Ching likes doing those light-hearted, warm family productions. She also did "Shine on You", "Where the Legend Begins," "Better Halves," "Colourful Life," etc. I used to enjoy her productions a lot, but lately after "Where the Legend Begins" and "Family Man," I haven't really enjoyed a series from her. I guess I expected too much and was disappointed. Hopefully "Love Bond" will bring back my faith to this producer. Also, it's going to be refreshing to see "princess" Bernice in a new role.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

amidaaldown said:

and kenix tries too hard to be spritely.
    I agree. I think Kenix is a good actress and does a very good job in most of her shows but in this one, I just get the feeling like she's trying too hard. It's all very, very forced and unnatural.

I dunno...I'm kinda disappointed by this series. Of course, I've only watched the first episode so far, so I'm hoping it'll get better. I'm sure it will when the whole Michael/Kenix/Moses triangle starts heating up. Okey, so here are my thoughts so far...

Good:
    - The themesong! Moses's singing voice is pretty nice!
    - Kenix is so pretty! Skinny...but pretty, nonetheless. Hee.
    - The kid who plays Michael's youngest brother. He was awesome in "Shine On You" too!
    - Moses Chan. I love it when he acts funny!
    - Michael Tao. I think he's one of the most underrated actors ever. I'm watching "Shine On You" at the same time and to see the huge difference between his character there and here in "Love Bond" is just...it's amazing!

Bad:
    - Kenix trying to act uppity. I hope she tones it down later on.
    - Bernice Liu. I'm sorry, I really don't think she was the right choice for her character. I think Bernice is awfully cute and her acting doesn't make me wanna vomit but there's just something about her that's off. And anyway, I reeeally don't find her and Moses compatible.

Hopefully, the series will get better with each episode. Looking forward to more Michael/Kenix! :P
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    Fyi, "Love Bond" is from the same producer as "Family Man." Mui Siu Ching likes doing those light-hearted, warm family productions. She also did "Shine on You", "Where the Legend Begins," "Better Halves," "Colourful Life," etc. I used to enjoy her productions a lot, but lately after "Where the Legend Begins" and "Family Man," I haven't really enjoyed a series from her. I guess I expected too much and was disappointed. Hopefully "Love Bond" will bring back my faith to this producer. Also, it's going to be refreshing to see "princess" Bernice in a new role.
    Though Love Bond is from the same producer as Family Man, the storyline is almost alike.
    -The relationship of Bernice and Moses is like the relation of Flora and Moses (from enemy becomes lover)
    -There are 5 brothers in Love Bond while Family Man has four sisters.
    -They used the same apartment(from what amidaaldown had said)
    -The actors/actress they used, some are from Family Man.

I can relate to people's thoughts that this series resembles Family Man. I think it is close to 80%. Anyway, I watched the first couple of eps. Somehow, things should perk up once the romance factor between the casts developed. Its a bit boring for now.

This movie looks really good esp. the actresses and actor. But does anyone know how long it would take for the series to be translated in viet bc it always take a long time

how long is this series? did this come out in new york rental stores yet?
    Last edited by devilxbuffy; 02-13-05 at 03:04 PM.

this series is 30 episodes long
    bu bu jing xin

This is OUT OUT OUT !!! Watch 2 Tapes now ... omg it's so good !!!! Strong Casting and it's a Must Watch... this serie is a look a like "Family Man" but a lot better I guaranteed ^^

The series give you a feeling "Family Man" meet "Shine On You" or vice versa! Due to the casting

Official Poster
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_love_bond.jpg')
    Photo Credits: AF
    Currently watching:
    (TVB): Many @ this time to name... ^^
    (Korean): None
    (Jap): None
    (Just Finish): ...

Gosh...why is Moses had to be in this series? I had enough of seeing him in almost every new series. I'll pass this series plus nowadays most of TVB endings are dissapointed. unlike the older series, the ending is more meaningful and logical.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Do anyone know the plot or summary of this series?

Bumping this thead. Anyway, I am gonna get ep 5 n 6 probably tonight and I think these will be the eps when both Moses and Michael begin to like Kenix.

I see someting brewing really hot here.

cococrust said:

I see someting brewing really hot here.
    I agree! Michael/Kenix/Moses (and Paul Chun, cuz he's awesome!) are the only reason why I'm still tuning in. If not, I think I would've given up by the second episode.

Oh, and I also like the guy who plays Kenix's little brother and the guy who plays Michael's little brother. They were both in "Shine On You" too! They're both really cute! Anyone know their names?
    I *heart*...
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

My family and I are watching this right now and it seems interesting. Kenix is one of my favorite actors but in this series, she just creeps me out with her ... uhh acting. I don't know why...just doesn't seem like a natural person could be as happy as she portrays to be. Then the next moment, she can be such a difficult person. Lmao!

Bernice...she's also in Virtues of Harmony. Well some of the episodes. <_<;
    tears cannot be shed for those whom you do not care for...

Well, i was misled. The brew is not even started yet does anyone notice the intro? from what i see, I think kenix will be paired with moses and michael will go back with anne (WHICH SUCKS, )

I believe in the end (and these really aren't spoilers, cuz I'm just taking a wild guess here), it's Michael/Kenix and Moses/Bernice. This show, like Family Man, will have a happy ending. I'm sure of it.
    I *heart*...