Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Love Bond 《心花放》

episode 25 is soo sweet!!!!!

* SPOILERS! **

i can not believe they got married. it was soo unexpected. i knew they were going to get married but i thought it was like going to come like later on. lol... i loveddd Kenix's dress. and her little crown thingy. lol.. both of them are soo cute togetherr. hehe. at the end omg. i wanna slap Money soo bad. she is suchh a biotch.. like she doesn't even know the whole story so she should just stfu. and the second brother he is stupid to listen to Money like that. and at the end when they were yelling wow. that was soo. i dunno how to explain it it was just like WOW. that's all i could say. and how Bernice stood up for Moses was like wow. it was like soo real. lol. and yeah. i hate money though. wow. it's been a year since like the beginning already. it always just seems like a few months to me lol. and here i'm going to sound like a broken record but i think Bernice and Moses are like soo cute together!!! lol... i would absolutely lovee it if they were really together in real life. lol. wuts up with ppl these dayss??? no body listens to everything like they listen to one part usually the bad part and don't listen to the good part. like when Bernice/Kenix's dad was listening into Moses' and Bernice's convo. about the apartment. wtf. lol. anywayss. this was one of my favorite episodes. how Moses was yelling at the second brother and Money and then they left that was just like WOW. lol...

anyways. can't wait to watch tomarrows episode!

hahaha... i like moses and bernice too... very cute... it was nice how they got married... it was sweet... and that part when they were talking about buying an apartment or house... moses was touching her leg... like really intimately... it was so realistic...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    hahaha... i like moses and bernice too... very cute... it was nice how they got married... it was sweet... and that part when they were talking about buying an apartment or house... moses was touching her leg... like really intimately... it was so realistic...

hahahhaa. yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. mc82988- you're in the forums for ASIAN FANTICS right?? well did u read that article about Moses and Bernice. lol they're soo flirtatious all the time. haha

i WANT them to be a couple in real life though.

which article are you talking about... hahaha... i pretty much read everything about them...

lol the one about them like doing a catwalk where they held hands and stuff like htat. haha...lol me too i just finished RE reading everything. haha

good stuff good stuff..

ppl keep saying they have a big age difference. SO WHAT? lol.. seriously it doesn't even look like it when they're together so those ppl should just stfu. lol...
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-03-06 at 02:34 AM.

oh wow... hahaha... i just found a fan more obsessive than me... at first i never liked moses... then when i did... my family already watched love bond... and i didnt watch it... i had to go and buy the series to watch it... just to see moses and to see what the rumors were all about... and to my surprise they were great in there... i had to go back in search for all the old news, clips, and that super trio episode... so much work... but it was really worth it...

lol. do u still have that super trio show... if u do can u send it to me???

my email adress is

[email protected]

lol. well at first moses was kinda iffy on my side like i didn't like him but i didn't hate him. i think it was like healing hands 2 when i started to like him. i hated his character in take my word for it though.... lol. well yeah and then i started to see him more and started to like him more. lol. but i heard that moses is from tai shan. and bernice's grandparents are from tai shan too. WEIRD. lol... i know that like love bond was older than the charmed beneath but i watched the charmed beneath first cuz i rented that one but that's when i like started to get really obsessed with moses like he was soo good in that movie... haha. but yeah love bond i've always wanted to watch but never got the chance to rent it and it's showing on tv now so YAY! lol.
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-03-06 at 02:04 PM.

aww just watched episode 26...

nothing that great happened in this epsiode... lol.. it was funny how kenix's and bernice's dad thought kenix had a baby at first but turned out to be wrong. lol.. and at the end when she did have a baby that was soo cutee. haha.. i knew that martin guy was badd. haha i saw the previews for tomarrows episode. lol... it looks funny! =)

the super trio episode is on a disc... so i dont think i can send it to you... and it's pretty big... i'll try to find a link for you... where you can download it... i'll email the link to you...

lol okay.. thankss. umm i have part of the clip. is it the one where moses and bernice did that like dance thingg? and they were the only one who could do the flippy thing in the dancee?

lol that's the only part i have the dance part. haha i wonder why anne was on it instead of kenix... weird. lol.. well yeahh did u notice that like after they did the flip thin moses was touching bernice's butt. haha.

mm well yeah someone on youtube under that video said they were really going out...

that's the episode... hahaha... kenix was probably filming a pillowcase of mysteries... but i dont know... yea... he was touching her... and he was really gonna kiss her when they told him too... he's too obedient... that was a great episode... enjoy it over and over again... 'cause i did...

lol me too.. haha i was like aww how cutee. haha and they're the only ones that could do that flippy thing which shows trustt.. hahaha.. yeah i could tell her was about to kiss her. hah. and micheal and anne weren't really like showing feeling into the dance. lol ahh i love our obsessions with themm. haha yeah but i look soo closely to see him touch her butt. haha
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-04-06 at 02:47 AM.

just watched episode 27..

i liked it alottt i'm just sad i have to wait until MONDAY to see the next episode...

haha this episode was really funnyy.. especially at the end when they were doing the breathing things.. hahaha. yeah it was really cute today's episode though.. i can't wait till monday's episode but it's soo long from noww.... ahhh
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-04-06 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol. seriously. i don't think any one of them has an affair. lol. and like after revolving doors of vengeance didn't they say Kenix was having an affair with Joe Ma? lol... i think she's just with Frankie and that's that. and the media has to accept the fact. lol.
    lol yeah, they're married too!! but that's old news..
    Currently Watching:律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II),
    同事三分親 (Best Selling Secrets)

Recently Watched: 女人唔易做(LFD), 布衣神相(FTF), 緣來自有機(TGGOH),學警出更(OTFB), 爸爸閉翳(FAS), 歲月風雲(TDOL), 舞動全城 (Steps), 通天幹探 (TUCF)

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol okay.. thankss. umm i have part of the clip. is it the one where moses and bernice did that like dance thingg? and they were the only one who could do the flippy thing in the dancee?

lol that's the only part i have the dance part. haha i wonder why anne was on it instead of kenix... weird. lol.. well yeahh did u notice that like after they did the flip thin moses was touching bernice's butt. haha.

mm well yeah someone on youtube under that video said they were really going out...
    yeah, they seriously ARE going out, cuz i've read a lot in the media, the Bosco thing, i don't really care, probably made up. if its true, then just . lol.
    But media makes up a lot of things, so eek..
    Currently Watching:律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II),
    同事三分親 (Best Selling Secrets)

Recently Watched: 女人唔易做(LFD), 布衣神相(FTF), 緣來自有機(TGGOH),學警出更(OTFB), 爸爸閉翳(FAS), 歲月風雲(TDOL), 舞動全城 (Steps), 通天幹探 (TUCF)

lol... yay!!! do u have credible info though?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

There was a guy that played the little brother of Bernice and Kenix....what's his real name?
    kookai_grrl

Quote Originally Posted by kookai_grrl
    There was a guy that played the little brother of Bernice and Kenix....what's his real name?
    Fred Cheng. I believe his popularity is quite high because I've seen a topic for him in SPCnet's Actors forum