View Poll Results: Which of the following do ou think is more true?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron is more hot.

24 15.00%
  • Raymond is more handsome.

32 20.00%
  • Raymond is a better actor

64 40.00%
  • I luv them both!

27 16.88%
  • eh...i don't realli like either of them.

13 8.13%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam vs. Ron Ng

Default Raymond Lam vs. Ron Ng

Hey, both Raymond and ron are under heavy promotion right now. who do you like better?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040309/ent/0309enew15b1.jpg')
    picture of ron

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.yimg.com/hk/providers/mingpao/20040216/17mag.jpg')
    a picture of raymond
    Last edited by LilMags051492; 02-05-05 at 10:08 PM.
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

I think Ron is better-looking. As for acting-wise, I don't think either is of them is incredible but if I had to compare, then of course, Raymond is better. He has the experience and time in this business, but I think Ron is improving. But yeah, never really liked Raymond, so I had to go with Ron.

I like raymond more so I'll go with Raymond...and in my opinion..Raymond act better than Ron.

I love Ray, he is way better than Ron in every way, singing, acting and look wise.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/p03.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/h8wraymondlam.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/SLFunctionTVB83.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/SLFunctionTVB85.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/thienly/Ray20023.jpg')

i like ron better. He is much hotter and good looking than ray, but ray is nice too.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/albums/userpics/11401/normal_Ron.JPG')
    Last edited by Schoi9394; 02-17-05 at 08:36 AM.
    ron ng 4ever

To be honest, they are not really good-looking but not bad. I always felt that Ramyond can act consistently well but prob because he has more experience and exposure compared to Ron....but Ron Ng has only so far make a name for himself in 1 show so he's got a lot more to prove to the audience acting wise. So definitely, acting-wise, Raymond wins hands down.

looks-wise, I think Ron has a certain 'model' feel and looks better but Raymond has a comfortable look i.e. you feel very comfortable looking at him...those what we call 'nai kan' looks, can stand looking at him for a long time. Ron is more sizzling kind but less the comfortable kind. Raymond has also got more more versatile look..he looks quite good in ancient dramas as well but Ron has got a modern look and less convincing in period dramas, not to mention he looks out of place in them.

With all that said, I quiet like both of them....just that they have different strengths and weaknesses.

and I must said that Raymond sings really well. The theme song he sang for survivor's law is great!

They're both gogeous.
    But i think raymond for acting and looks, and ron for looks (im not sayin ron cant act.. jus that ray is lil bit betta and who knows maybe he'll make it bigger than raymond one day)
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

i will go for raymond!! heehee
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

ehh thats hard but i go for Ron he is like as hot as vegas, but Raymond is really cute and yah i agree with Strawberry that Raymond looks better in those anicent movies , but Ron looks better in like movies now lol.. * dunno that word*
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxSimpleeSweet9xX
    ehh thats hard but i go for Ron he is like as hot as vegas, but Raymond is really cute and yah i agree with Strawberry that Raymond looks better in those anicent movies , but Ron looks better in like movies now lol.. * dunno that word*
    the series now...is called the modern series...
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Quote Originally Posted by LilMags051492
    the series now...is called the modern series...
    haha i'll use that nxt time.. i sound so dumb haha, but i am just really tired cuz of dance practice and so i';m worn out so i can't think i guess? lol haha
    I LoVe RoN nG hE iS sO ****iN hOtT.HeS sO sExY, He's kISsAbLe, HuGgAbLe AnD Fu*kAbLe! HAHA I finiished a WHOLE MUFFIN! ahh!! Died hair agian light brown!!

RAYMOND - better looking and MUCH more talented.

I go for Raymond Lam!!! Though Ron Ng isn't that bad but just have that kind of feelings towards him....just that I feel Raymond is the best!! For looks and actings...i still vote for Raymond!
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

Dude~ Of course Raymond...
    Ron is..

Well, they're both quite popular right now, but I would give the edge to Raymond. He has more experience, and I agree with strawberry about how Raymond is more comfortable. Or maybe it's because I saw him first, even though they're both fantastic-looking.

I've heard both of them sing, and Raymond is better at that too. It's just something about his voice...I love the songs.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

i like both of them!
    but i think in modern series, ron looks better, cuz he has cooler hair and he's soo hot and cute. i haven't seen the ancient series that ron has been in though (havent seen twin of brothers) but from some posters and pictures, he doesn't look his best.
    as for raymond, he's also very cute! but he looks older than he really is (i cant believe ron is actually older than raymond!) he looks better in ancient series! especially in eternal happiness! so adorable ^_^

they're both great in their own ways : )
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

I pick Raymond. Ron's acting is too stiff and he's expressionless most of the time, I find him to be a boring actor. As for looks, they both aren't handsome or that attractive but I think Raymond is more pleasant looking and there's a certain cuteness about him, especially when he smiles. Raymond's singing is definately better than Ron's too.

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    I pick Raymond. Ron's acting is too stiff and he's expressionless most of the time, I find him to be a boring actor. As for looks, they both aren't handsome or that attractive but I think Raymond is more pleasant looking and there's a certain cuteness about him, especially when he smiles. Raymond's singing is definately better than Ron's too.

agree~ den i choose raymond , also his singing great too.

i think both of them r cute but ray is a beta actor

Raymond... he is better looking, actor n singer.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!