Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

Default Ah Lit's not that bad

Ah Lit's has some issues, but she isn't that bad.

Well, from watching a few nights ago, now I understand why she does what she does.

*spoiler* dont' read if you don't want to.

she owes that lady for saving her and her five starving brother and sisters...ohhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by lilazinprincess
    Wow that's good that it is a happy ending. So will JG and the general end up together?? Thanks for answering my questions.
    Yes, Jang Geum and Min Jung Ho are married and have a daughter in the end.
    玉木宏

blog

this drama better to watch in korean with english or chinese sub-titles. it's more original when you hear them speak. dubbing is no fun listening, too fake just like those cantonese serials dubbed in mandarin, so horrible to watch.
    the ending was the most beautiful i have ever watched for any drama that no matter how much jang geum suffered, she was well rewarded to achieve her dreams to help the poor and sick including one happy family with the man she loved. so much turbulence and sufferings and yet she survived fighting to help the king, queen, the poor and sick inspite of great obstacles.
    koreans are really great in acting, everyone of them acted very well.

Just finished this series today..
    Oh.. gosh.. I'm really gonna miss it..
    I loved the ending! It was really happy; good ending..I didn't really liked the king until the last episode.. The things he's done fo Cheung Kam is really touching.. Well.. thats how he loves her

Quote Originally Posted by eyeo
    this drama better to watch in korean with english or chinese sub-titles. it's more original when you hear them speak. dubbing is no fun listening, too fake just like those cantonese serials dubbed in mandarin, so horrible to watch.
    the ending was the most beautiful i have ever watched for any drama that no matter how much jang geum suffered, she was well rewarded to achieve her dreams to help the poor and sick including one happy family with the man she loved. so much turbulence and sufferings and yet she survived fighting to help the king, queen, the poor and sick inspite of great obstacles.
    koreans are really great in acting, everyone of them acted very well.
    I agreed on the watching in korean part esp and the ending being great...as for acting, they are ok...not bad..

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Hiya, did Astro users watch Lee Young Ae's interview today? A little girl asked her whether she likes Ji Jin Hee or not.. was funny.. .. because JJH's already married.

Okay, back about the series.. so.. is the king trying to tell Sir Min that, he knew Cheung Kam first.. so, he's the best? I can tell him.. NO!
    i watched but i couldn't understand a thing on what lee young ae said. there's not translatation on what she said. how sad... is lee young ae married too? btw, how was the whole interview?

yea, it's a great ending. i couldnt believe it when the king cried when he's really ill and i find that cheong kam is really pretty when the king look at every spot of her face.
    cheong kam's kid is kinda cute too. just like her mother. haha.

i watched the interview too. that means if J.J.H not yet married than she may say maybe yes. izn't? hehe.... they really a nice couple. i finish watch the drama 2day. quite weird bcoz episode 70 n 71 needs 3 hours to watch. wat drama will astro show next leh? hope is another nice drama oh... DJG the best!!!!!

heard that JJH's a really nice guy and the HK media loves him as well as Lee Ying Ai...and I think he's expecting a child pretty soon....his first baby.

Quote Originally Posted by kacheek
    i watched but i couldn't understand a thing on what lee young ae said. there's not translatation on what she said. how sad... is lee young ae married too? btw, how was the whole interview?
    There're subtitles below. Anyways, the interview was nothing special actually but, I liked the part when the young girl asked her whether she liked "Sir Min" or not.. Lol... Then she says JJH's already married. Honestly.. if he isn't married I'd loved him to be paired up with LYA ... Btw.. hope I didn't made his wife angry

Hmm.. he's expecting a baby? Nice!..

There're subtitles below. Anyways, the interview was nothing special actually but, I liked the part when the young girl asked her whether she liked "Sir Min" or not.. Lol... Then she says JJH's already married. Honestly.. if he isn't married I'd loved him to be paired up with LYA ... Btw.. hope I didn't made his wife angry

Hmm.. he's expecting a baby? Nice!..
    i knew there're subtitles. that doesnt mean i can read chinese words. anyway, i guess that's a very nice interview. did u all realise that there's a lil gal who asked LJA question in english? i guess she's trying to show off... hahah

i wonder what am i going to do the following weekends without DJG

before i watch the ending, i find that sir min doesnt look that good in his red uniform. but towards the the ending of the series, i feel that he looks good too in red. is it because DJG (in red uniform too) is standing next to him? does it have anything to do with colour contrast? i'm not very sure

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    heard that JJH's a really nice guy and the HK media loves him as well as Lee Ying Ai...and I think he's expecting a child pretty soon....his first baby.
    too bad jjh's married : ( no offence meant to his wife : ) it'll be so sweet if he paired up with lee young ae XD

wonder what am i going to do the following weekends without DJG
    Yeah....it's like weekends are meaningless without DJG... I really miss this series already!! but I'll make sure that I'll watch this series again...
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Quote Originally Posted by jellyland
    too bad jjh's married : ( no offence meant to his wife : ) it'll be so sweet if he paired up with lee young ae XD
    hahaha i think so too, if both of them do pair up together the will be the most beautiful and cute couple!
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu
    Favourite---Series: Jewel In the Palace, War In-Law, The Dance of Passion

Visit The Dance of Passion Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero
    Yeah....it's like weekends are meaningless without DJG... I really miss this series already!! but I'll make sure that I'll watch this series again...
    so u finish the series now, i think u should watch this series again, it's an unforgetful series ever. i watched twice already, i alaso bought the whole set of DVD to watch it again and again.
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu
    Favourite---Series: Jewel In the Palace, War In-Law, The Dance of Passion

Visit The Dance of Passion Blogger

i knew there're subtitles. that doesnt mean i can read chinese words. anyway, i guess that's a very nice interview. did u all realise that there's a lil gal who asked LJA question in english? i guess she's trying to show off... hahah

i wonder what am i going to do the following weekends without DJG
    Heh.. sorry.. didn't thought of that at that time.. no offence!
    Yeah.. I feel like I don't wanna have weekends anymore.. What am I gonna do for three hours...??!! Must buy the DVD set..

Heh.. sorry.. didn't thought of that at that time.. no offence!
    Yeah.. I feel like I don't wanna have weekends anymore.. What am I gonna do for three hours...??!! Must buy the DVD set..
    no worries.
    if not mistaken, dvd or vcd sets are mandarin version. which version are u planning to buy? i personally prefer canto version than mandarin. their voice in canto sounds better than the one in mandarin version. hehe...

no worries.
    if not mistaken, dvd or vcd sets are mandarin version. which version are u planning to buy? i personally prefer canto version than mandarin. their voice in canto sounds better than the one in mandarin version. hehe...
    I wanna buy the Cantonese version. yeah, you're right, the canto one is better Anyways, the DVD I'm talking about is their original sound acting and English subtitled

Default how can i get this movie in malaysia? JSA

can someone tell me how can i buy 'joint security area' movie in malaysia? heard that this movie quite popular and nice. sumore the movie actress is LYA. hehe... bcome her fan after watched DJG. did u guys know that LYA came to malaysia b4. if i know wrong is this year around march and april. is a company trio for all DJG crews. where can i buy the movie leh? other than online.