Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

Quote Originally Posted by honey_girl
    hello everybody, im great to join the 'family' of JEWEL IN THE PALACE, maybe its quite late
    I watch DJG because i've heard about the big uproar this drama has stirred in many countries like hong kong, taiwan....yup DJG doesn’t disappointed me, its what I m expected for, n even more than that. oh my god....... i've hooked up on the show, chasing the drama weekend after weekend, aired in WAH LAI TOI.

I was pretty obsessed with the show as you all. There is a lot of beautiful nature scenery, engaging with very good, intelligent n creative episodic stories. The soundtrack is fantastic too, very Korean flavour. The ‘Hamangyeon’- sing by an Italian with the korea lyrics, always play out in most emotional scenery, brings out the right feelings.

Arachidonic,
    I agreed with u, I prefer Kelly's version too. (singing hamangyeon) but the original one(by Italian) is the best, the perfect one.

I adore the character n personality of JG. Her determination, wisdom n luck in overcoming her obstacles is one of the main reason that has drawn me to the drama, savouring every minute of it!

Happi,
    That’s right, I like such quote too, ''no one can ask me to give up...never!'' what a girl!

The main cast n all supporting casts are well acted. JG n MJH are so charismatic n dashing, especially when they smiles. I simply adore the love story between them.

A_star / aims,
    Besides what u adds there, here are the scenes that touching my heart.
    JG was abandoned by ah lit in the event of veggie epidemic n MJH rush back to the village n searching for JG. Then he advice her like a guardian angle so that not to give up.

The most exciting part of the entire show is when lady Han n JG discovers their connections. Scenery that awaits me for so long, so warm so sweet.

I have the whole series n I m re watching it now.

guys...same with u all, i voted for DJG already. its my favourite drama i ever seen before, deeply hope it'll win come on DJG fans, do your vote as well ........
    It not too late for u to join us and talk about Dae Jang Geum it great to know there is another fan of Dae Jang Geum. My sister also only start watching this series b4 i told her to watch it but she said its too long and it mite be boring, n she start watching and can't wait to watch the next ep. Anyways Nice to meet u!!!!
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu
    Favourite---Series: Jewel In the Palace, War In-Law, The Dance of Passion

Visit The Dance of Passion Blogger

Did u all know that the actress that played Lady Choi had always played the protagonist in most of her dramas, but never suceeded? I understand y of coarse. She looks real evil! Well...Jewel in the Palace was actually the first villian role she ever played. Just thought this was interesting so decided to share.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

im just curious to see if anyone knows how to add to their personal profile? xD oh! and DJG is screening in Australia now! my friends are watching it ^^
    btw...can u guys see the pictures i post?

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    Did u all know that the actress that played Lady Choi had always played the protagonist in most of her dramas, but never suceeded? I understand y of coarse. She looks real evil! Well...Jewel in the Palace was actually the first villian role she ever played. Just thought this was interesting so decided to share.
    Erm yeah.. I think she's gonna get more antagonist roles from now on..

Quote Originally Posted by ~*aims*~
    im just curious to see if anyone knows how to add to their personal profile? xD oh! and DJG is screening in Australia now! my friends are watching it ^^
    Add what to their personal profile??
    If you're talking about the previous pictures you've posted, well, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*aims*~
    Are you sure its airing in Australia? Coz I haven't seen it. I've seen DJG but only coz I borrowed it off from someone. Maybe your friend has satellite? Can you ask for me plz? Coz it'll be really good if it is on here!!!~ Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Summerfall
    Are you sure its airing in Australia? Coz I haven't seen it. I've seen DJG but only coz I borrowed it off from someone. Maybe your friend has satellite? Can you ask for me plz? Coz it'll be really good if it is on here!!!~ Thanx
    u have to have TVB cable to watch it coz it airing on TVB Cable rite now monday to friday everynite at 8pm.
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu

yep! heaps of my friends r watching it on TVB...yay ^^

Quote Originally Posted by honey_girl
    The most exciting part of the entire show is when lady Han n JG discovers their connections. Scenery that awaits me for so long, so warm so sweet.
    yea, that part does make me smile with happiness when DJG found out who's her mother's best fren and lady han found out who's her best fren's daughter...
    rite, great scene and background music. great combination

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Happii
    u have to have TVB cable to watch it coz it airing on TVB Cable rite now monday to friday everynite at 8pm.
    Yeah, it's currently on TVB channel.....they actually advertised on the local chinese community news paper.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Yeap, I saw this series. Lee Young Ae is so pretty

oh Ji Jin Hee married

Quote Originally Posted by speed
    Yeap, I saw this series. Lee Young Ae is so pretty

oh Ji Jin Hee married
    Yeah.. he's married.. .. He's very good-looking!!!!! and.. I kinda like man with beard/moustache/whatever you call that..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tinypic.com/dzuzj6_th.jpg')
    Btw.. does anyone know what show is this he's in?

=P
    ji jin hee is expecting his first child soon ^^
    did u noe lee young ae and ji jin hee r both models for LV? xD

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tinypic.com/dzuzj6_th.jpg')
    Btw.. does anyone know what show is this he's in?
    I think this is the scece is in "H" (it's the first movie of him I saw). It's really good horror movie. I like him in H more than in DJG (I'm sorry).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here some information of this movie (sorry, It's out of topic )
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0304120/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/148/h1jp.jpg')

A serial killer named Shin-Hyun gives himself up to police. He confesses to committing a series of particularly horrifying murders of exclusively female victims. He is imprisoned, awaiting the death sentence for his crimes. Yet the killings do not stop. They continue with all the same characteristics trademarks of the Shin-Hyun serial killings. The case is re-opened when two more bodies are discovered, both pregnant women. One is found in the city's landfill site, and the other is horrifically murdered on a public bus. Detective Mi Yun (played by Yum Jung-Ah), and her newly appointed partner, Detective Kang (played by Ji Jin-Hee), are assigned to the case. Mi Yun and Kang have difficulty working with each other, as their personalities and working methods are constantly in conflict. Detective Kang goes about his new job buoyantly and enthusiastically. He follows a new suspect, Huh, and eventually catches him in the act of brutally murdering a woman in a crowded techno bar. Huh is taken into custody after Kang shoots and wounds him at the scene of the crime. Once again, the case seems to be solved with this spectacular arrest. Yet the murders continue in copy-cat style. The police desperately hunt for new leads. They start an in-depth investigation of a Doctor Chu, who is Shin-Hyun's psychiatrist. But progress is frustrated when Dr Chu becomes a victim of the copy-cat killings herself. The murdered psychiatrist's former boyfriend quickly becomes the prime suspect, a fanatical character named Choi. All the pieces in the mystery are finally starting to fit together, and the case seems almost resolved. But all efforts are suddenly frustrated once again, when Choi takes his own life. But still, the killings do not stop with his death. The case gets more complicated, when even the police themselves appear to become suspects in the murders. In unraveling this mystery, everyone involved is pushed to the limits of human understanding.

Hmm, I hope he doesn't smoke ... kinda off-putting to see it in shows.

I think this is the scece is in "H" (it's the first movie of him I saw). It's really good horror movie. I like him in H more than in DJG (I'm sorry).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/148/h1jp.jpg')

A serial killer named Shin-Hyun gives himself up to police. He confesses to committing a series of particularly horrifying murders of exclusively female victims. He is imprisoned, awaiting the death sentence for his crimes. Yet the killings do not stop. They continue with all the same characteristics trademarks of the Shin-Hyun serial killings. The case is re-opened when two more bodies are discovered, both pregnant women. One is found in the city's landfill site, and the other is horrifically murdered on a public bus. Detective Mi Yun (played by Yum Jung-Ah), and her newly appointed partner, Detective Kang (played by Ji Jin-Hee), are assigned to the case. Mi Yun and Kang have difficulty working with each other, as their personalities and working methods are constantly in conflict. Detective Kang goes about his new job buoyantly and enthusiastically. He follows a new suspect, Huh, and eventually catches him in the act of brutally murdering a woman in a crowded techno bar. Huh is taken into custody after Kang shoots and wounds him at the scene of the crime. Once again, the case seems to be solved with this spectacular arrest. Yet the murders continue in copy-cat style. The police desperately hunt for new leads. They start an in-depth investigation of a Doctor Chu, who is Shin-Hyun's psychiatrist. But progress is frustrated when Dr Chu becomes a victim of the copy-cat killings herself. The murdered psychiatrist's former boyfriend quickly becomes the prime suspect, a fanatical character named Choi. All the pieces in the mystery are finally starting to fit together, and the case seems almost resolved. But all efforts are suddenly frustrated once again, when Choi takes his own life. But still, the killings do not stop with his death. The case gets more complicated, when even the police themselves appear to become suspects in the murders. In unraveling this mystery, everyone involved is pushed to the limits of human understanding.
    i SAW THis movie, i find its ok kinda slow n boring although the movie story are quite good.

But I think it's good. After watching H, I began to search and watch Korean Horror movie

Hey.. thanks!! Hmm... gonna look for it now.. sounds nice.. I love horror movies.. you know.. the suspense..

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    Hmm, I hope he doesn't smoke ... kinda off-putting to see it in shows.

I hope he doesn't smoke in reality.. ... I hate smokers.

For his new baby he better not.

CALLING ALL DJG FANS OR THOSE WHO HAVE WATCHED DJG, PLS CAST UR VOTE/S @ http://global.yesasia.com/en/ThemeS...rama/prize.aspx
    PLS VOTE AS 'FULL HOUSE' IS IN THE LEAD... DONT LET THAT HAPPEN.

noooo!!!
    guys! dont let Full House take the lead!!! DJG all the way ^^
    and no, i dont think ji jin hee smokes xD hes too cool for that...
    is anyone rewatching DJG rite now?

btw, u noe ji jin hee's costume in DJG is actually by LV and he auctioned it off...>< (hopefully for charity)