Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

im pretty sure too xD the second half hug while she was still lying down, rite =P
    oh...yeh...about the refusal...hehe i watched the part where she refused:

- MJH and JG hug
    - Director goes ''ok ok, break apart first''
    - they hug again
    -Director : ''JJH, you should kiss her'' (mid-hug)
    - LYA: ''is it really necessary? i dont think its necessary...''
    - Director shows LYA the script ''see, its here in the script''
    - camera zooms to JJH's face, and hes starting to smile

aha hes so cute ^^
    you know...my opiniono f one of the most moving scenes was when JG goes and helps the sick children all by herself...and tells them shes sorry, its her fault shes not good enough *tear*

Quote Originally Posted by ~*aims*~
    Men ... LOL he's still cute.

I wish I had the NG tapes too. I can't believe LYA is so shy! The HK paparazzi were making her out to be some kind of man-eater.

There was one scene when JG was practising identifying seafood and she picked up this octopus that was still squirming and alive ... I don't think LYA wanted to do that. She looked so funny ... it wasn't a blooper, but I can imagine if they had to do different takes. And you know how they show live seafood a few times? I'm pretty certain it's the same turtle they have trying to run from the plate. They just move it around and change the venue where the food is to make it look grand.
    Last edited by Aphraeleiss; 09-30-05 at 02:00 AM.

they had to do heaps of takes of the octopus one! especially a part at the end where she does stuff to a fish!
    the octopus blooper was so funny! here, i'll describe for you;

shes holding an octopus and looking at it while it writhes with a disgusted but curious look, and then with her other hand, she pokes it and it like moves or sumthing and she screams and shakes it off xD

with the fish, it took her hours to calm down...like, it started flipping and she hides behind her cue sheets ^^ shes so cute!!! and later, shes like ''yes...im not very brave =P''

aha/ JJH is particularly cute xD

I really really want to see that! The only bloopers I saw were of Untold Scandal - there's a scene where the women had to act really cool and in tune with nature, and had to hold a moth/butterfly while saying this profound poem. In the NG take, they were so distraught at having to hold the insect by its wings without hurting it, got powder all over their hand and started screaming when the moth/butterfly starting flapping when they loosened the grip to hand it to each other.

LYA sounds sooooo cute ... she looks like a really nice person in real life. So does JJH.

All this JG and MJH talk reminded me of something.. Remember when on the boat, MJH asks JG, "Are you scared?". "I'm very sad". "Are you sad?". "I'm very scared"... Something like that ..

and, future spoilers...

I loved the part when MJH is carrying JG, and JG tells him about her parents.. Then, when MJH asks her to get down, he'll set up a road bridge, but JG must pretend that she didn't know.... and she refused to go down.... That part is super sweet... I loved it!!

haha, yeh, in interviews and stuff they seem really nice and cute and friendly xD
    it was rumored in hk newpapers (not that im in hk =P) that at first, JJH wouldnt look at LYA off set becuz apparantly in korea, they have like...a social respect thingo cuz LYA is so famous etc...
    but then, (hehe) they hav to act like lovers and hug and stuff. so cute ^^

yup, that snow scene was really cute xD how MJH tried shaking her off but she just snuggled her head onto his shoulder ^^ aha...he gave up xD

im pretty sure too xD the second half hug while she was still lying down, rite =P
    oh...yeh...about the refusal...hehe i watched the part where she refused:

- MJH and JG hug
    - Director goes ''ok ok, break apart first''
    - they hug again
    -Director : ''JJH, you should kiss her'' (mid-hug)
    - LYA: ''is it really necessary? i dont think its necessary...''
    - Director shows LYA the script ''see, its here in the script''

aha hes so cute ^^
    you know...my opiniono f one of the most moving scenes was when JG goes and helps the sick children all by herself...and tells them shes sorry, its her fault shes not good enough *tear*
    Lol.. I was lazy to post on this, but I couldn't resist now...
    LYA is so shy

i really want to borrow the ''dae jang geum highlights'' dvd from the video shop place...
    it summerises the 54hr series into like a 4hr movie...and there are NG's at the end ^^
    cant wait! xD

i really want to borrow the ''dae jang geum highlights'' dvd from the video shop place...
    it summerises the 54hr series into like a 4hr movie...and there are NG's at the end ^^
    cant wait! xD
    I've placed an order for it ^^

I got it because of my birthday.. So, it actually pays to grow older
    Last edited by arachidonic; 09-30-05 at 06:08 AM.

*sniffle*
    the reuniting of Ling Saeng and Jang Geum is really emotional.
    and after that, when the palace cooks wont prepare food for them, JG watches LS do it herself and starts crying, but makes sure to smile as soon as she sees LS looking at her. and then back at their room, when LS apologises to JG...its really sad.
    their friendship is so beautiful. i think its quite as special as the relationship between JG and MJH.
    hehe its so funny when MJH is helping JG's foster parents prepare their house for her homecoming when shes still in medicial training, and the mother states that MJH isnt doing it just because he has time...its cuz he knows JG will soon b living here...keke and then MJH stops smiling and keeps working (xD i think hes embarrased)...

btw, happy bday arachidonic !
    Last edited by ~*aims*~; 09-30-05 at 07:11 AM.

*sniffle*
    the reuniting of Ling Saeng and Jang Geum is really emotional.
    and after that, when the palace cooks wont prepare food for them, JG watches LS do it herself and starts crying, but makes sure to smile as soon as she sees LS looking at her. and then back at their room, when LS apologises to JG...its really sad.
    btw, happy bday arachidonic !
    Hahah.. thanks. My birthday passed 5 days ago (25 Sept) Yeah, I felt sad for them too.. seeing JG trying to smile..

But, the funniest thing is, Lady Man used Lady Han's way to scold the palace maids.. To scold, and threathen, then to "forgive".

*nods*
    hehe do u guys remember when JG's treatment of the king goes wrong (be4 he goes blind) and she and MJH hav to wait for ages kneeling?
    and JG apologises to MJH because its her fault and he trusted her, and then he tells her that its okay since shes with him?
    its so sweet... ^^
    they're such a perfect couple.
    i cant get over it ><
    Actually, the treatment didn't go wrong - it was a natural progression of the disease since other sufferers she experimented on had already gone blind before she had the chance to do the acupuncture.

Love the part where he gets released and comes out saying how he regrets letting her stay in the palace when he could've stopped her from coming back. If he'd known it was so dangerous he wouldn't have let her.

Man, there's something wrong with me. I can't seem to stop gushing about the show, and I had all sorts of complaints when I didn't get the chance to watch it properly before, from cooking to hair! More and more favorite scenes, only to get better! The pacing is surprisingly fast - I mean, everything gets resolved in 2 episodes or less and there are climaxes coming all the way.

Anyways, after JG requests to be sent out to a public medical facility after she clarifies the deal with the sulfur duck and gets justice for her mom and Lady Han. There's this courtyard scene at the facility where Sir Min chases after a kid for not studying properly wanting to punish him. JG was trying to stop him but he said they were like a married couple and she just ran off, leaving the boy defenceless (though still wanting the panfried snacks she was bringing them).

The part about him acting cold is so funny! Such a prick! LOL

Then when she runs to find him after the queen wants her to harm the Crown Prince, he was saying he liked having a school and would like to tender his resignation so they could have a small school and small apothecary/clinic together. She says she dislikes it and wants a big one. So sad but so sweet cos' she knows she might not live to see the next day having incurred the queen's wrath.

You know, at the rate this is going, I'm going to have to write an episode guide soon. Maybe even a transcript ... hmm ...

I'll be finishing the show tonite/tomorrow arvo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    Man, there's something wrong with me. I can't seem to stop gushing about the show, and I had all sorts of complaints when I didn't get the chance to watch it properly before, from cooking to hair! More and more favorite scenes, only to get better! The pacing is surprisingly fast - I mean, everything gets resolved in 2 episodes or less and there are climaxes coming all the way.

Anyways, after JG requests to be sent out to a public medical facility after she clarifies the deal with the sulfur duck and gets justice for her mom and Lady Han. There's this courtyard scene at the facility where Sir Min chases after a kid for not studying properly wanting to punish him. JG was trying to stop him but he said they were like a married couple and she just ran off, leaving the boy defenceless (though still wanting the panfried snacks she was bringing them).

The part about him acting cold is so funny! Such a prick! LOL

Then when she runs to find him after the queen wants her to harm the Crown Prince, he was saying he liked having a school and would like to tender his resignation so they could have a small school and small apothecary/clinic together. She says she dislikes it and wants a big one. So sad but so sweet cos' she knows she might not live to see the next day having incurred the queen's wrath.

You know, at the rate this is going, I'm going to have to write an episode guide soon. Maybe even a transcript ... hmm ...

I'll be finishing the show tonite/tomorrow arvo.
    Lolz.. no problem.. it refreshes our, I mean, my memory
    I'm looking forward to your episode guide.. Just make sure you contain the good dialogues

hehe i agree arachidonic !!! looking forward to ur episode guide!
    hmm...yeh...it was really sad how u see JG trying to smile *sniff*.
    and the part where MJH pretends to act cold is really funny too...hehe =P
    i was rewatching some episodes and i struck me how when MJH didnt wear red yet (he was wearing his blue thing inside the palace) it seems like he looks younger than when he wears red. hmm. xD
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200403/200403220017_01.jpg')

I must not panic, I must not panic, I must not panic.

There's this HUGE scratch on the last DVD! There were two other discs with scratches on them and that didn't go through too well either. I hope this one works. So far I've missed bits and pieces of eps 26-7 and the very scene where Lady Choi falls off the cliff or whatever. And I thought that was a pivotal moment in the show!

Please work ... I will get it exchanged anyhow but I really want to know what happens for myself. I actually do know what happens but still ...

I must not panic, I must not panic, I must not panic.

There's this HUGE scratch on the last DVD! There were two other discs with scratches on them and that didn't go through too well either. I hope this one works. So far I've missed bits and pieces of eps 26-7 and the very scene where Lady Choi falls off the cliff or whatever. And I thought that was a pivotal moment in the show!

Please work ... I will get it exchanged anyhow but I really want to know what happens for myself. I actually do know what happens but still ...
    I'd suggest you get it changed first.
    You've already waited so long to watch the ending, why not wait a while more? I think you should enjoy a perfect ending of JitP, not frustrate when you see the scratches "take effect".

Will do it tomorrow. One day ... one more day ... Argh!!!

Will do it tomorrow. One day ... one more day ... Argh!!!
    Chill, pal! Drink some
    Do your other favourite things to make the day go faster.

xD
    calm down...
    at least its more suspensful now...hehe
    maybe its a good thing. at least now you havnt finished it! its really bad wen u finish it, coz its like .... *sigh* its over.
    *sniff*
    i want the HIGHLIGHTS dvd!!! meh!