Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

Default Min Zheng Hao

hey... i love DJG and love the story.. the thing i like most about DJG is Sir Min Zheng Hao he is so handsome... and gentlemenly and cute especially when he smiles tenderly at JG and his eyes become so small so adorable.. his warm and touching scenes with JG really melts my heart... just wondering if u guys prefer MZH with a beard or him being more clean cut without the beard.... personally i think he rocks with or without....hahah..>>>he Rocks my Socks...

There was a link a few pages back for a file that has NG's of DJG. It was so funny, and I was wondering whether anybody has any more of them?

Quote Originally Posted by kacheek
    yes. we lost.
    i heard bout full house too. everyone has their own preference. but i like djg more n its my 1st korean drama that i watched. i cant wait to get d complete set as my collection. wanna rewatch djg....

arachidonic, i took my family members' email add for tat voting too
    Hmm.. I should have told my bro in Australia to vote.. and my friends.. and my cousin in UK.. and her boyfriend... **regrets**

Heheh.. anyway.. what's past is past...

Quote Originally Posted by pink_mango
    There was a link a few pages back for a file that has NG's of DJG. It was so funny, and I was wondering whether anybody has any more of them?
    I can't help you.. I'd love to post the NG scenes from my Highlights DVD.. but.. I don't know how to extract them from the DVD.. sorry guys.. and I promised to post screenshots.. Er.. because.. I figured I would get addicted capturing.. but also figured that that would scratch my disc.. :cringes: Sorry! But.. I could tell ya'll some of the NGs.. ermm.. example.. when Kam Ying was finally caught by "Yi Kam Fu".. she was really deep in her acting.. but.. Lee Young Ae.. she stood there, covered herself with a big blankets.. and that caused Hong Ri-Na to NG.. Lol..

If ya'll are interested to know more about the NGs.. I'll be glad to type it here..
    I also recommend buying the DVD! Pretty much worth it.. but, I just don't like some parts of the subtitles(English).. first, their translation of names of the places in DJG makes you confused of the names.. but don't worry.. you'll understand most of it because of their way of pronunciation. Second.. their grammar is not that accurate >_> Anyway... I really recommend buying it if you're a great fan of DJG.. you'll love it, and buying it also proves support to DJG..

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    hey... i love DJG and love the story.. the thing i like most about DJG is Sir Min Zheng Hao he is so handsome... and gentlemenly and cute especially when he smiles tenderly at JG and his eyes become so small so adorable.. his warm and touching scenes with JG really melts my heart... just wondering if u guys prefer MZH with a beard or him being more clean cut without the beard.... personally i think he rocks with or without....hahah..>>>he Rocks my Socks...
    whoaaa, i agree with everything u said, hes sooo cuteee!! loll i started to become a big fan of him after this serie. I never really noticed him, but in this serie he definitely caught my attention. He looks cute either in the beard or without buttttt.. i prefer him with the beard hahaha i dont know why.. it just suits him better =P

Quote Originally Posted by honey_girl
    Hope that u will get the whole set soon so that u can rewatch it whenever it possible, whatever u want, wherever u are oh guys.....we're nuts!!!!
    i hope i can get it asap.
    welcome to this threat honey_girl... hope u enjoy watching DJG...

arachidonic, u can type those NG clips down in words if u would like to share with us... thanks in advance...

is there a mandarin version of DJG theme song? it is sung by whom?

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Hmm.. I should have told my bro in Australia to vote.. and my friends.. and my cousin in UK.. and her boyfriend... **regrets**

Heheh.. anyway.. what's past is past...

I can't help you.. I'd love to post the NG scenes from my Highlights DVD.. but.. I don't know how to extract them from the DVD.. sorry guys.. and I promised to post screenshots.. Er.. because.. I figured I would get addicted capturing.. but also figured that that would scratch my disc.. :cringes: Sorry! But.. I could tell ya'll some of the NGs.. ermm.. example.. when Kam Ying was finally caught by "Yi Kam Fu".. she was really deep in her acting.. but.. Lee Young Ae.. she stood there, covered herself with a big blankets.. and that caused Hong Ri-Na to NG.. Lol..

If ya'll are interested to know more about the NGs.. I'll be glad to type it here..
    I also recommend buying the DVD! Pretty much worth it.. but, I just don't like some parts of the subtitles(English).. first, their translation of names of the places in DJG makes you confused of the names.. but don't worry.. you'll understand most of it because of their way of pronunciation. Second.. their grammar is not that accurate >_> Anyway... I really recommend buying it if you're a great fan of DJG.. you'll love it, and buying it also proves support to DJG..

ahhh the NG of DaeJang Guem! i want to see ittt haha too bad yesasia is out of stock for the Dae Jang Guem set and thenn a poster! yes thats it and and lots more LOL I think im obsessed over this movie ahhhh must knock myself outta it i just love the scenes with ji jin hee ahhhh *melts* ahahah the chemistry btw lee young was so cuteee i can't even get over it. loll anyone have an idea where i can get the NG of DJG besides buying the serials set? i realllyy wanna see it haha

i hope i can get it asap.
    welcome to this threat honey_girl... hope u enjoy watching DJG...

arachidonic, u can type those NG clips down in words if u would like to share with us... thanks in advance...
    Alrighty..
    and, btw.. Simplicity, I think you can download some NG clips posted by Happii in the previous pages..

Alright.. here goes..

Lady Cui and Lady Han are preparing the vegetables in the royal kitchen..
    Lady Cui: Did you get it?
    Both continues preparing..
    Lady Cui: Don't you get it?
    Lady Han: Not yet...
    Lady Cui: Why didn't you answered me earlier?! *laughs*

Next.. the emperor sits down.. Oops! he flung his ermm.. costume too high and.. he slipped his butt.. the actresses(maids and ladies) starts laughing.

Kam Ying is caught and tied up at Yi Kam Fu.. there.. Hong Ri-Na portrayed KY's worried and sorta-scared look then.. **bursts into laughter**

Hong Ri-Na: Heeeeeeeeeey....
    Why? Here..

and hey.. I can't post anymore now.. sorry :cringes: My mum wants to watch TVB series.. To Get Unstuck In Time(Astro).. sorry!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

arachidonic... its kind for u to share with us.
    i'm fun to read through the NG clips posted by u ...in words instead of the real scenes...anyways, its enough.....at less I’ve know something happen out of the shooting moments. Heeeeeey….. I’m curious to know everything about DJG.

Alrighty..
    and, btw.. Simplicity, I think you can download some NG clips posted by Happii in the previous pages..

Alright.. here goes..

Next.. the emperor sits down.. Oops! he flung his ermm.. costume too high and.. he slipped his butt.. the actresses(maids and ladies) starts laughing.

Kam Ying is caught and tied up at Yi Kam Fu.. there.. Hong Ri-Na portrayed KY's worried and sorta-scared look then.. **bursts into laughter**

Why? Here..

and hey.. I can't post anymore now.. sorry :cringes: My mum wants to watch TVB series.. To Get Unstuck In Time(Astro).. sorry!!
    ohh haha that 5 minute NG clip? haha thanks i guess i missed it.. too bad i dont understand anything o_o hahah ouu thanks for the written NG haha.. just curious.. when was this movie finished filming?

heeeeey...welcome back everybody....
    the webpage cannot access through this few weeks lah.. ahhhh
    i felt like a bit blue blue, miss everybody here, hope to read your posting as well
    maybe due to server down, happy to know its fixed already

heeey guys...send u some pretty photos of our main cast
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.imbc.com/imbc/afieldfile/2003/09/25/48.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.imbc.com/imbc/afieldfile/2003/09/02/32.jpg')

It's nice to back!!! I miss u all!!!

Any news for my RAIN.... Im watching fullhouse thru www.truyenviet.com but it is not complete can any one give another website to watch rain or even his concert.

Where can I buy a picture or poster of him?

If somebody got a picture of rain can u please send me even 1 pc... please...
    Just a request I'm having my bday this Nov. 15 give this as my gift...

Here is may address:

Nette San Miguel
    120 Joseph Aaron Blvd.
    Thornhill, Ontario
    Canada L4J 6J5

Thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nette san miguel
    It's nice to back!!! I miss u all!!!

Any news for my RAIN.... Im watching fullhouse thru www.truyenviet.com but it is not complete can any one give another website to watch rain or even his concert.

Where can I buy a picture or poster of him?

If somebody got a picture of rain can u please send me even 1 pc... please...
    Just a request I'm having my bday this Nov. 15 give this as my gift...

Here is may address:

Nette San Miguel
    120 Joseph Aaron Blvd.
    Thornhill, Ontario
    Canada L4J 6J5

Thanks in advance!!!
    Uhh... what? Hmm.. is my eyes failing me?? Rain is actually in Jewel in the Palace?!?! How could I have missed him?!.... :P... Anyways.. I'll be glad to give you a present.. but first air mail isn't cheap.. at least for me, and I have hmm.. about 2 friends and my siblings having their birthdays this month.. so, I er am out from anymore present business.. Sorry..

and btw, guys.. I'll try to do the script of the NG scenes as soon as I can.. because I'm working now..I can take too much time out but I promise I'll do it..

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    I saw a little of Qing shu with chi zheng xi (name of actor who acted as Sir Min) in it. it seems not bad that show. its my first time seeing him in modern attire.

Alrighty..

Alright.. here goes..

Why? Here..

hey, i kinda miss this threat. it seems like a long long time tat spcnet is down.

thanks for the NG script. guess u must have laugh all the way till the end of the show. i did download the NG clips from Happi. and as wat Simplicity said "too bad i dont understand anything". think i need to take ur korean language. lol. hope to hear from u again, arachidonic.

Default Dae Jang Geum

hello,

may i know where can i download Dae Jang Geum drama?

anyone remember that little jang guem? isnt she adorable and acted very well in DJG? i wonder did she NG many times...
    even JG's daughter acted very well too. i like her when she lied to her grandpa (where she tot is a stranger) about the direction to the village.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetified-
    hello,

may i know where can i download Dae Jang Geum drama?
    hi. sorry to say tat i, myself is looking for the pages where i can download the whole drama but i couldnt find any.

u just started watching DJG?

hi. sorry to say tat i, myself is looking for the pages where i can download the whole drama but i couldnt find any.

u just started watching DJG?

hmmm, okay. i watched half alr, but then my cousin borrowed it. And i can't wait for her to return me, so yeah.