Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

Just 've watched some series so still dont know what 2 say but I guess it'll we great til the end

Default What does that mean?

Anyone knows what it means when KunMing says to Min JH: Don't ask for my forgiveness in the next life.

She's forgiven him? But why the next life....

Wish someone comes up at the end to explain the Korean stuff...

i think it is because minjh always appologises to her when he has to check up on her family and in the end expose her family's plot and gets her kicked out of the palace in the end, even though she was not really evil like her family... so when she asked him not to appologise to her, she hoped that they would have a different fate and they would not be against one another.. well, tt's wat i think

Default Envy is also...

Sounds reasonable. She was not downright evil like her aunt, but still nasty enough. Envy is bad.... can get hurt bad by envious people. & she never asked for JG's forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Sounds reasonable. She was not downright evil like her aunt, but still nasty enough. Envy is bad.... can get hurt bad by envious people. & she never asked for JG's forgiveness.
    although from her point of view, we should really sympathize with her, she was forces against her own will to fufill her family "tradition" and in the end having her lover reject her.. that can be quite harsh and harmful to her emotional mind...well, she should have at least let go of all her hatred for changjin.. though u can't blame a girl for hating the person who stole her crush...

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Anyone knows what it means when KunMing says to Min JH: Don't ask for my forgiveness in the next life.

She's forgiven him? But why the next life....

Wish someone comes up at the end to explain the Korean stuff...
    simple. Min apologised cos he knew how much she loved him, but he could not reciprocate it. Jinying hopes that if there is another lifetime, they will have a future together, and hence she says she hopes he will not apologise in the next lifetime (aka. reject her love again).

i felt very sorry for her cos she didn't get what she wants.
    so no wonder, she did all this evil things. ( no apologize i know )

but thanks for the interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    hey everyone.. does any photos with changjin and min zhenghao together.. i think they are the most ultimate couple.. their love for each other are so endearing and touching... the way she smiles to him and he smiles sweetly back to her... i think there was one part when she was a medical woman and the king went blind and sir min stood by her and even got put in jail by the queen and when he was finally let go he went on talking about how he should not have stood by her and put her in such great danger then they both cried and embraced into each other's arms..
    so touching...aw...
    OH.....YAH nobody can decline the charm of their magic love.
    i enjoy it, love it, n even crazy about it .....i mean the moments they were together... i'm the super fans of DJG coz still can't get over of it until 2day

I've finally started watching this series. Better late than never, right?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    simple. Min apologised cos he knew how much she loved him, but he could not reciprocate it. Jinying hopes that if there is another lifetime, they will have a future together, and hence she says she hopes he will not apologise in the next lifetime (aka. reject her love again).

Ooh I like this better!! at one time he said that he did'nt really want to hurt her, he thought that she was different from the other Cuis. DJG also had some tender moments with the King at the end.... Great possibilities here...who knows what happened between the King and his physician. in may be DJG part two or daughter of DJG (with apologies to those who believe in one true love..

Cool behind the scenes

howdy guys!

just want to ask, does any of you guys know any "Behind the Scenes" clips of Jewel in the palace? if so, please inform me... or post the website where I can download it... been watching the series and it's superb... really love it. even bought the whole package.. fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by detteskie
    howdy guys!

just want to ask, does any of you guys know any "Behind the Scenes" clips of Jewel in the palace? if so, please inform me... or post the website where I can download it... been watching the series and it's superb... really love it. even bought the whole package.. fantastic!
    i don't know where u can download it but u can buy Jewel In The Palace Highlight DVD on yesasia.com. It contain 2 DVD which it has the NG shot and behind the scenes and the big summary of the series. I bought one of it and it's really good.
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu
    Favourite---Series: Jewel In the Palace, War In-Law, The Dance of Passion

Visit The Dance of Passion Blogger

undefinedJewel in the palace is the best korean drama!! It's so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_jewel
    undefinedJewel in the palace is the best korean drama!! It's so nice!
    yeah... so which part do u like the most?

Default Jewel In the Palace for sale

I have a new set of dvd. Total 14 DVD (70 episod) in dual languages(Mandarin & korean with english subtitle) If anyone interested please let me know ASAP. Asking for USDF$50.00 (not included shipping)

hey i managed to re-watch daechanggeum for the second time and i still think it is the best korean show ever... i watched the show in korean so as to really appreciate the show and experience the real and vivid emotions especially those between changjin and minzhenghao... i think their relationship was just wow..

after rewatching the show i have noted down the best moments in the show,
    1. the time when mjh(minzhenghao) and cj(changjin) were at the backyard of her house and he held her hands and said that he wanted to share her burden with her...(so touching)
    2.the time at jeju island when cj was studying ppl's faces(for some medical thing) and mjh asked her why she did not look at his.. when she looked at his and said he was looking red which meant he could have a fever, then mjh replied that he was indeed having a fever and then held her hands..cj felt shocked and embarassed and ran away...(aw...)
    3.the one where an epidemic broke out and cj told mjh to go find herbs as to save his life and when he finally returned to save her from the fire, she said that she thought he wouldn't return and was so afraid...and he said he would never leave her...
    4.the time when he was let out of prison from the case where the king went blind, cj ran to look for him and when they met he said he regretted letting her become a medical woman and facing all this obstacles... then they hugged each other...
    5.the time when cj was looking desperately for mjh after there was a big incident on killing the crown prince, when cj finally found mjh she started crying and saying that she couldn't find him and that he said he would never leave her and yet she could not find him... then she begged him to run away with her...
    6.the time when cj was going to be made a concubine and mjh was so sad that he was venting his anger by shooting lots of arrows.. in the end causing his fingers to bleed... he was at the medicine quarters trying to stop the bleeding when he met cj and she helped him bandage his hand, then he thought to himself that he should have held her hands at that instant cos he would not have a chance to do so again..
    7.the part where cj admitted to liking mjh infront of the king and after regretting doing so went to tell mjh, who said he felt exhilarated that cj admitted to liking him in front of the king... and comforted her...
    8.when mjh went to visit the king to tell him that he was willing to bear all consequences so that the king would make cj his principal physician.. and saying that was "his way of loving her" and that "an official cannot love the same woman as the king"...and then when mjh returned to his quarters, cj frantically asked him what he told the king, and whther he told him he would wait for her for 10,20,100 years... then he suddenly pulled her into his arms...
    9.when mjh was banished and stripped of his post, cj was so devastated and immediately went to look for him... he then told her to forget their relationship(obviously must have been heart wrenching for him), cj then gave him the knife set and told him to always keep it with him forever....
    10.and finally the short scene when cj was sent away by the king to protect her... and she was looking at mjh from afar weeding the grass(i think) then mjh suddenly turned arounf and they couldn't believe that they were seeing each other, then they both ran to each other's arms...

anyway, these are just the top 10 best emotional scenes between chanjin and minzhenghao...breathtaking isn't it...

Lightbulb

this korean series is currently being shown in our country, and so many people are now being hooked to the story... the scenery is breathtaking and the actors/actresses chosen seem to be "perfect" for their roles!

I'm up to episode 22. The adult Chang Jin is pretty bland compared to the child one. She seems to lack a certain energetic vibe much of the time. So far this series is good, but not great IMO. Hopefully it will pick up soon, especially with more scenes between Chang Jin and Min Zheng Hao.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    hey i managed to re-watch daechanggeum for the second time and i still think it is the best korean show ever... i watched the show in korean so as to really appreciate the show and experience the real and vivid emotions especially those between changjin and minzhenghao... i think their relationship was just wow..

after rewatching the show i have noted down the best moments in the show,
    1. the time when mjh(minzhenghao) and cj(changjin) were at the backyard of her house and he held her hands and said that he wanted to share her burden with her...(so touching)
    2.the time at jeju island when cj was studying ppl's faces(for some medical thing) and mjh asked her why she did not look at his.. when she looked at his and said he was looking red which meant he could have a fever, then mjh replied that he was indeed having a fever and then held her hands..cj felt shocked and embarassed and ran away...(aw...)
    3.the one where an epidemic broke out and cj told mjh to go find herbs as to save his life and when he finally returned to save her from the fire, she said that she thought he wouldn't return and was so afraid...and he said he would never leave her...
    4.the time when he was let out of prison from the case where the king went blind, cj ran to look for him and when they met he said he regretted letting her become a medical woman and facing all this obstacles... then they hugged each other...
    5.the time when cj was looking desperately for mjh after there was a big incident on killing the crown prince, when cj finally found mjh she started crying and saying that she couldn't find him and that he said he would never leave her and yet she could not find him... then she begged him to run away with her...
    6.the time when cj was going to be made a concubine and mjh was so sad that he was venting his anger by shooting lots of arrows.. in the end causing his fingers to bleed... he was at the medicine quarters trying to stop the bleeding when he met cj and she helped him bandage his hand, then he thought to himself that he should have held her hands at that instant cos he would not have a chance to do so again..
    7.the part where cj admitted to liking mjh infront of the king and after regretting doing so went to tell mjh, who said he felt exhilarated that cj admitted to liking him in front of the king... and comforted her...
    8.when mjh went to visit the king to tell him that he was willing to bear all consequences so that the king would make cj his principal physician.. and saying that was "his way of loving her" and that "an official cannot love the same woman as the king"...and then when mjh returned to his quarters, cj frantically asked him what he told the king, and whther he told him he would wait for her for 10,20,100 years... then he suddenly pulled her into his arms...
    9.when mjh was banished and stripped of his post, cj was so devastated and immediately went to look for him... he then told her to forget their relationship(obviously must have been heart wrenching for him), cj then gave him the knife set and told him to always keep it with him forever....
    10.and finally the short scene when cj was sent away by the king to protect her... and she was looking at mjh from afar weeding the grass(i think) then mjh suddenly turned arounf and they couldn't believe that they were seeing each other, then they both ran to each other's arms...

anyway, these are just the top 10 best emotional scenes between chanjin and minzhenghao...breathtaking isn't it...
    aww, I also love all this scenes...
    my favorite Asians...
    Regine Velasquez & Lee Young Ae

i think that throughout the whole series the best parts were the episodes 20 onwards although i didn't really like the ending firstly because it was a bit too cliche and "weird" and secondly i felt that the passion and love minzhenghao and changjin had for each other when they were lovers was lost the moment they got married... i guess once u are married there is not much passion needed...

i especially loved the building up of the emotions between changjin and minzhenghao, they didn't just plunged straight into love at first sight but made it more realistic by showing how they admired one another and eventually realising their love for each other... however, i can't really pinpoint when they started liking each other.. but i think that mjh expressed his love first when he realised cj was the one who saved him when she was sent to jeju.. i think that was his turning point... however for cj, she liked him from when she was a palace maid but didn't really show it and kinda buried her emotions until in jeju where mjh expressed his love for her by holding her hands etc. so i guess they began their relationship...
    besides, when she was a palace maid she could not like mjh as it would be like having an affair cos a palace maid was considered to be the king's women... but as soon she was a medical lady, she was able to marry mjh.. however as usual due to circumstances they could not do so....

if you watched the series again, u will find that mjh was quite cool and aloof especially when they first met in the library... he seemed quite mean at that point.. then he did it again to tease cj when she was at the city's infirmary... he just wanted cj to express that she wanted him there for her... i think that was weird... well, at least they were two great lovers.. overcoming all obstacles...
    Last edited by tellywelly; 12-21-05 at 03:08 AM.