Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

[B]hello! who's yong seng?? jang geum's bestfriend???
    JEWEL IN THE PALACE is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apple
    Her daughter was never mentioned again after the birth, I wished the director would cast a little girl to play her daughter, Imagine her daughter and Chang Jing's daughter play with one another when the family return to the palace.

There was a young princess in the show, who was she ? She was with the King and lady queen when one of the prince was ill, then toward the end of the show, she appear again sitting next to the young king, the lady queen and Yong Seng. I thought she is a bit too old to be Yong Seng's daughter.
    i totally agree with you... i think that they should have brought in liansheng's(yongseng) daughter..after changjin went through so much to revive liansheng from her difficult labour.. i think it would be rather cute looking at the two children play... maybe they did not have enough extras and didn't want to go to too much trouble...

the young princess in the show might be one of the prince's wives...as you know in the olden times, ppl like to find wives for their sons at an early age... an engagement of some sort..it could also be the king's daughter with some other of his concubine but very unlikely...so must be the prince's wife...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    i totally agree with you... i think that they should have brought in liansheng's(yongseng) daughter..after changjin went through so much to revive liansheng from her difficult labour.. i think it would be rather cute looking at the two children play... maybe they did not have enough extras and didn't want to go to too much trouble...

the young princess in the show might be one of the prince's wives...as you know in the olden times, ppl like to find wives for their sons at an early age... an engagement of some sort..it could also be the king's daughter with some other of his concubine but very unlikely...so must be the prince's wife...
    did u buy a dvd of dae jang geum??? may i know ur country???

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_jewel
    did u buy a dvd of dae jang geum??? may i know ur country???
    well, i did borrow the dvd from someone.. and i live in singapore!

i'm just wondering... don't you two(tellywelly & sweet_jewel) think your both too obsessed with this show... i think it's not really my business but... ok.. it doesn't matter... well... i like this show... but i'm more to anime...
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

Quote Originally Posted by maki_hitsugaya
    i'm just wondering... don't you two(tellywelly & sweet_jewel) think your both too obsessed with this show... i think it's not really my business but... ok.. it doesn't matter... well... i like this show... but i'm more to anime...
    maybe...... why??? ya i like anime too...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    well, i did borrow the dvd from someone.. and i live in singapore!
    OK.....i plan to buy dvd but i dont know where..

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_jewel
    OK.....i plan to buy dvd but i dont know where..
    if you really have dificulty buying the dvd from your place why dont' u try ordering online?

Default Girl

I think she's the daughter of the king. Remember in the first volume, a princess refuses to eat rice because it smells, that must be her.

The daughter should have been mentioned as 'died of pox' (like De Jiu's), 'accident', or something. Yong Seng's pregnancy and her giving birth are high points in the third volume.

Funny the king has many concubines and he ends up with 3 or 4 children., I'd expect dozens of them.

Yes, Yong Seng is the best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by maki_hitsugaya
    well, healthy obsession is sometimes good for your health...it's better than bottling up everything inside...anyway, everybody has different kind of obsessions..just that now i'm currently obssesed with jewel in the palace...didn't you have an obsession over anything before?

if I may interrupt..
    i can totally understand this addiction to dramas/k-artists thing 'cause
    I'm also like that...
    after watching a drama/artist that touched my heart, I'm drawn to it/him/her that I would go & research about them in an instant.
    I would stay addicted to it for about a month (maximum)
    Just like when I was addicted to lovers in paris, kim jung eun, daejanggeum, lee young ae, ji jin hee, lovers in pargue & jeon do yeon.
    I'm mildly addicted to it lasted just for 2 weeks like with beautiful days & choi jiwoo...
    my favorite Asians...
    Regine Velasquez & Lee Young Ae

i cant buy to online stores bcoz im afraid that some of them are just fooling people.

may i ask about jewel in the palace guyz..... what will happen to lady han after winning the contest with lady choi bcoz of jang geum???

SPOILER~SPOILER~SPOILER~SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (anyway, i;m new to this forum. beacuase of JITP!!! nice to meet you all )

i just want to state a note after watching finish JITP.

....does anyone realise that in the later episode where chang jin accidentaly let the king (i tot it was min da ren who walked in at first. -.-'') saw her bare foot? in those days, woman are nt suppose to let guys see the foot or she will have to marry him.lol. i was so scared that time... but of course she did nt marry the king lar.

then in the later part. actually the first person who saw chang jin bare foot is Min da ren himself!!...cuz that time they playing at the seaside!!!

the director very smart lehs! o.O

does anyone notice this too? ^_^b

p.s: yes. i am strongly addicted to JITP.
    Help please...the music keep running in my mind, the story, the actor and actress...arghs! EVERTHING ABT JITP!!!!!!!

but its awesome. JITP is awesome!!! best drama ever!!!

+Ayumi Hamasaki
    + Jewel In The Palace aka Daejanggeum
    +(Esp Lee Young Ae and Ji Jin Hee ...the greatest couple in korean drama!!!)

does anyone noe i actually readed every post in this 30+ page forum!!!!!????? T_T

and i had to agree with u all, ANY part with CJ and MJH is so sweet, innocent and romantic! X3

besides, the actress and actor potray it so real and well!
    the bad guys are awesome too! plus some are kinda funny. so i really admire all the cast and crew!
    every part of this whole show is great! i mean EVERY!
    its all this bit and pieces that makes the show so meaniful!!!!!

the humourous parts! (omg, even for the king. when the king wanted to shot the arrow towards MJH at the end..he went to face the sky and shot down bird instead ^^;,

the scary parts!
    the climax!
    the facts! (though i never really go and 'learn' them)
    the hear-aching parts for dcj!
    the cute parts of the little actresses (cj's daugther too!!!)
    and duh, the sweet lovely parts that were not too lovely dovely like other typical drama..i don't know how to say, but i guess anyone who watches DCJ will understand!!! ^0^!

all the character in this show is awesome! Cj medical teacher too (the zhang de lady, super the attiutude!)...plus so many!!!!!!

the director is superb!!!! he made the whole 70 episode drama PERFECT! i will say its really PERFECT~ ^_^
    every episode has its own climax and makes my heart beat really fast at exciting moments!!!!

oh anw, i live in Singapore, i borrow the vcd from a friend. The vcd has dubbed in chinese + chi subtitles. (also have original korea inside, dual sound) and i think the chinese dubbed is not too bad...cuz if i listen to the korea version first, i will have a hard time catching up with the chi subtitles to understand) =D

distrubted by Poh Kim video. (70 episode divided into 3 vcd cases)

AND

for the NGs Part, is it only DVD will have (or is it some special edition? oh please no )? i would like to grab the DVD instead of VCD. may i know where to find the DVD ??
    thanks for replying

+Ayumi Hamasaki
    + Jewel In The Palace aka Daejanggeum
    +(Esp Lee Young Ae and Ji Jin Hee ...the greatest couple in korean drama!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by smallchilli
    SPOILER~SPOILER~SPOILER~SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (anyway, i;m new to this forum. beacuase of JITP!!! nice to meet you all )

i just want to state a note after watching finish JITP.

....does anyone realise that in the later episode where chang jin accidentaly let the king (i tot it was min da ren who walked in at first. -.-'') saw her bare foot? in those days, woman are nt suppose to let guys see the foot or she will have to marry him.lol. i was so scared that time... but of course she did nt marry the king lar.

then in the later part. actually the first person who saw chang jin bare foot is Min da ren himself!!...cuz that time they playing at the seaside!!!

the director very smart lehs! o.O

does anyone notice this too? ^_^b

p.s: yes. i am strongly addicted to JITP.
    Help please...the music keep running in my mind, the story, the actor and actress...arghs! EVERTHING ABT JITP!!!!!!!

but its awesome. JITP is awesome!!! best drama ever!!!
    hallo..... welcome to the big family of JITP.....everybody here love this series so much......n almost everybody of us obsessed to the series, what differentiate us is the level of obsession we had.....n i can say guys, i'm 101% obsessed to the JITP per 100%......

yup...the moment JG let the king saw her bare foot... JG seems like very panic when she saw the king stand in front of her...the way she reacted *(@/$^>/-&#"**~`\) ......same as u, i'm very scared that time, n very shy also (shy on behave of JG lah ) curious to know what will happen next.....hehehe

good observation man the first person who saw JG's bare foot is MJH...the moment they playing at the seaside....i love this scene so much laaaahh......

Quote Originally Posted by k-alexa
    if I may interrupt..
    i can totally understand this addiction to dramas/k-artists thing 'cause
    I'm also like that...
    after watching a drama/artist that touched my heart, I'm drawn to it/him/her that I would go & research about them in an instant.
    I would stay addicted to it for about a month (maximum)
    Just like when I was addicted to lovers in paris, kim jung eun, daejanggeum, lee young ae, ji jin hee, lovers in pargue & jeon do yeon.
    I'm mildly addicted to it lasted just for 2 weeks like with beautiful days & choi jiwoo...

I totally agree with you k-alexa. I too felt that way after watching emotional series such Jewel in the Palace.

jewel in the palace is so great! excellent!

This series is really GREAT and AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by smallchilli
    does anyone noe i actually readed every post in this 30+ page forum!!!!!????? T_T

and i had to agree with u all, ANY part with CJ and MJH is so sweet, innocent and romantic! X3

besides, the actress and actor potray it so real and well!
    the bad guys are awesome too! plus some are kinda funny. so i really admire all the cast and crew!
    every part of this whole show is great! i mean EVERY!
    its all this bit and pieces that makes the show so meaniful!!!!!

the humourous parts! (omg, even for the king. when the king wanted to shot the arrow towards MJH at the end..he went to face the sky and shot down bird instead ^^;,

the scary parts!
    the climax!
    the facts! (though i never really go and 'learn' them)
    the hear-aching parts for dcj!
    the cute parts of the little actresses (cj's daugther too!!!)
    and duh, the sweet lovely parts that were not too lovely dovely like other typical drama..i don't know how to say, but i guess anyone who watches DCJ will understand!!! ^0^!

all the character in this show is awesome! Cj medical teacher too (the zhang de lady, super the attiutude!)...plus so many!!!!!!

the director is superb!!!! he made the whole 70 episode drama PERFECT! i will say its really PERFECT~ ^_^
    every episode has its own climax and makes my heart beat really fast at exciting moments!!!!

oh anw, i live in Singapore, i borrow the vcd from a friend. The vcd has dubbed in chinese + chi subtitles. (also have original korea inside, dual sound) and i think the chinese dubbed is not too bad...cuz if i listen to the korea version first, i will have a hard time catching up with the chi subtitles to understand) =D

distrubted by Poh Kim video. (70 episode divided into 3 vcd cases)

AND

for the NGs Part, is it only DVD will have (or is it some special edition? oh please no )? i would like to grab the DVD instead of VCD. may i know where to find the DVD ??
    thanks for replying
    Poh Kim does have the DVD and the NGs are not included as a part of the DVDs, but perhaps a separate disc.