Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

do u all prefer DJG being a cook or a nurse? i think she's good in everything. heheh.

Default Different views?

I don't think Lady Chui intended to kill herself. She was going back to the palace to save her niece, the other lady Chui. She saw a ribbon and started recalling her young days and then ... things happened. It's karma, if you're evil, then you'll die a horrible death... that was the message --I think.

yes Yong Seng got pregnant,I think for women in her situation , it was an honour to be impregnated by the King

Quote Originally Posted by kacheek
    do u all prefer DJG being a cook or a nurse? i think she's good in everything. heheh.
    i prefer her being a cook! bcoz she is much better in cooking!
    JEWEL IN THE PALACE is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i agree!
    she anything also good!

...but it was when she slowly turn become a nurse then the <3 with sir min became more... >w<

+Ayumi Hamasaki
    + Jewel In The Palace aka Daejanggeum
    +(Esp Lee Young Ae and Ji Jin Hee ...the greatest couple in korean drama!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by smallchilli
    yes i agree!
    she anything also good!

...but it was when she slowly turn become a nurse then the <3 with sir min became more... >w<
    ya she is good in everything but i like her as a cook.....bcoz i like to see her cooking!

annyeong!

i think i prefer jang geum more as being a nurse, because she was so concerned for the people she treats with sickness. like the time when the smallpox disease was rampant and she was the only one in the isolated hut to take care of the sick kids, she didnt care whether she catches the disease or not, she is only concerned for thier health. i was so touched with that scene

Quote Originally Posted by min-geum
    annyeong!

i think i prefer jang geum more as being a nurse, because she was so concerned for the people she treats with sickness. like the time when the smallpox disease was rampant and she was the only one in the isolated hut to take care of the sick kids, she didnt care whether she catches the disease or not, she is only concerned for thier health. i was so touched with that scene
    you have a point.... but she likes cooking and i agree with her....

i think she's good in everything she does she's good in cooking, and she became the most talented cook, she's good in medicine and she even became the king's physician..much to the chagrin of many, and she was sent to dae ja hun [royal farm] and she suceeded in growing the precious herbs, bai ben. i cant help but feel admiration for her character as jang geum, she went through so much yet she suceeded, it's rather unbelievable but then she's hardworking and patient and tho she's weak at times, she comes out strong and finally succeeds
    Last edited by min-geum; 02-10-06 at 07:46 AM.

this was a great series!!! sad ending!! WAH!! will not that sad. but i would thought it was a sad ending!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    this was a great series!!! sad ending!! WAH!! will not that sad. but i would thought it was a sad ending!!

i know what you mean! is like u sad it had ended! but then its still a satisfying ending just that you want more of it!! is like 'huh, ended already???? >w<'

ok, at least that's what i feel ^0^"""
    but i really enjoyed this drama a whole damn lot !!!!!!!!!! i never enjoyed a show this much!

+Ayumi Hamasaki

i want them to con'd it so we can know what going to happen next it was long like 70 eps i think
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

I watched some of jewel in the palace's behind the scenes....its so funny.. hahaha

she's a nurse right... how about her dreams and her mother's dreams for her too.. will it ever happen...
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

Quote Originally Posted by maki_hitsugaya
    she's a nurse right... how about her dreams and her mother's dreams for her too.. will it ever happen...
    she was a cook before being a nurse. do u mean her dream of becoming the "Highest Lady Chef"?

she was a cook before being a nurse. do u mean her dream of becoming the "Highest Lady Chef"?
    she bcame a cook just to fulfil her mother's dream.

her own dream is when she study medicine then she realise she want to be a doctor and help pple

+Ayumi Hamasaki

Quote Originally Posted by smallchilli
    she bcame a cook just to fulfil her mother's dream.

her own dream is when she study medicine then she realise she want to be a doctor and help pple
    ah, u're rite. i didnt think bout this point as i'm more focus to her when she's a cook. anyway, i'm rewatching the whole series now and i hope i can see and understand more bout her.

jewel in the palace is so great!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_jewel
    jewel in the palace is so great!!!!!!!!!
    indeed, it's a nice show.

i'm so happy to get the dvd set of this show in 3 languages. superb. surprisingly, the original version sounds much better than those dubbed ones. the way they express themself is able to make u feel the happiness, sorrow, and other feelings that they go thru. definitely, those dubbed ones are not bad too.

in which language do u all like the most?

i totally agree with you...at first i started watching the show dubbed in mandarin, then when i rewatched it, i made sure i watched it in korean....after that, i definitely feel in love with the entire show...i think in any show, it should never be dubbed because dubbing kills the actors'actresses emotions...when you hear it in the original language you can hear the expressions and really connect with the character...!!! jewel in the palace rocks my world!!!

indeed, it's a nice show.

i'm so happy to get the dvd set of this show in 3 languages. superb. surprisingly, the original version sounds much better than those dubbed ones. the way they express themself is able to make u feel the happiness, sorrow, and other feelings that they go thru. definitely, those dubbed ones are not bad too.

in which language do u all like the most?
    i like english subtitle of course so that i can understand...