Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: Jewel In The Palace

that's pretty early on. cant remember which episode.

I'll try out episode 18 and see if I had watched that part yet.

Good lord, 70 episodes.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

70? I remembered it as 54...what language are you watching it with?

Quote Originally Posted by hmschocolate
    70? I remembered it as 54...what language are you watching it with?
    Korean with English subtitles.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I could swear when I watched it, it was 54 eps. Each ep was about 45 min.

dont you people get tired watching this series over and over again.. and talking about it too..
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

actually mine is in korea too, and it's 70 eps all together...maybe chocolates got more than 45min....i mean, how can it be 54 without extending more than 45mins for every ep?
    i bought She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan with 20+ ep, with more than 1h in each ep. in the other websites that i saw, the same SDYXZ was almost 40ep but with 45min each....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by maki_hitsugaya
    dont you people get tired watching this series over and over again.. and talking about it too..
    Haha...I never finished watching it so I'm thinking of continuing it. So its not really watching it over and over again, in my case that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    actually mine is in korea too, and it's 70 eps all together...maybe chocolates got more than 45min....i mean, how can it be 54 without extending more than 45mins for every ep?
    Maybe...I can't remember too well now. Anyway, it was long and dragged.

Default No of episodes

The dvds I have comprised of 50 episodes. If you watched the TV series, it's 70 episodes (Singapore). It's slow and draggy in some parts and really gripping in others, so I watched it a few times to pick up the missing parts. I don't know why people read threads on certain shows then complained about us talking about them...obviously we like doing it. It's not as if the thread don't mirror the topic.

Default Lee young aye

She looks so pretty in DJG but recently I saw her in a movie...can't remember the title. She is the wife of a comedian and dying of cancer (gee what else??? ). She looks old and I am sure it was not because of make up.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

oh well, people age.....its just the matter of how they deal with it...some tried hard to look young, getting obsessed with the way they look, and ending up taking god knows what to restore their youth....and surgeries...did i mention that?

LYA is probably too busy to take care of herself....sigh....but i do hope she wont go for surgeries and taking unhealthy stuff just to look young again.... i mean, its the course of nature, why should we oppose it? supplements like vitamins and herbs to restore vitality is okay, i mean, that is what the doctors would recommend, wouldnt it? looks isnt everything, but in this industry she's in, it does count a lot....so as much as im okay with the way she looks, i do think she should do something about it...in a healthy way that is....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Heyy
    So I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could download the Mandarin version of the theme song, or maybe the name of the artist who sings it.
    Please please, because my sister is driving me nuts. [I found her the Canto version but she didn't want it -_-]

Quote Originally Posted by realitybitesxx View Post
    Heyy
    So I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could download the Mandarin version of the theme song, or maybe the name of the artist who sings it.
    Please please, because my sister is driving me nuts. [I found her the Canto version but she didn't want it -_-]
    Maybe try here: http://mp3.baidu.com/m?tn=baidump3&c...%20chang%20jin
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    I dont read mandarin o_o
    How do I download it?
    Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by realitybitesxx View Post
    I dont read mandarin o_o
    How do I download it?
    Sorry.
    试听->Listen to the music selected or preview it. Then, you could just go on the link and save as.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Default favourite k-drama

Aneyoungseyo, I;m a new member . Did you mind to share your favourite korean drama with me? .Mine is " My Girl". What's yours??
    Last edited by amirajohari; 07-19-08 at 12:36 AM. Reason: share favourites

Quote Originally Posted by amirajohari View Post
    Aneyoungseyo, I;m a new member . Did you mind to share your favourite korean drama with me? .Mine is " My Girl". What's yours??

Go to the main forum of Japanese/korean drama and there is a list of topics, including favourite dramas etc. This thread is for DJG related stories.