Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Golden Faith 《流金歲月》

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    The whistles one is the themesong. There are 3 subthemes, two by Gallen, one by Raymond.

Gallen sang 3 songs in this seris. 1st subsong is for his luv wit Jessica, other one is for his luv with Anne.

The song Raymond sang only come when Oscar and Kico were together. Then TVB recycled it for Survivor law themesong.

Ha, didnt realise raymond lam sang a song for gf.... hmm... if thats the case then i have that song as well!

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie View Post
    Ha, didnt realise raymond lam sang a song for gf.... hmm... if thats the case then i have that song as well!
    It just played twice, one when Oscar Kico were in the beach ( at nite), one when they've kissing scenes on car ( then give them a baby )
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

isn't it sang by gallen lo? i thought he sang all the main songs...? i had the opening but not sure where i put the song... i have the sub theme on mp3 (I think the one where he whistles in it) i have to go and listen to it later
    Btw, what is the song title(in Cantonese) ? (the one where started by whistle)
    May u share the mp3 with me? I had searched this song for so long. Plz Plz. Thanks.

Is this series worth watching? I've just finished watching Cold Blood Warm Heart with Gallen & Jessica pair together and it's a bit weired for me to watch them in Golden Faith back-to-back series but different characters.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas View Post
    Is this series worth watching? I've just finished watching Cold Blood Warm Heart with Gallen & Jessica pair together and it's a bit weired for me to watch them in Golden Faith back-to-back series but different characters.
    For me, this series is not bad and worth to watch

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas View Post

Yea definitely totally worth it.... it may drag a lil, but still a very good series to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by innocential_girl View Post
    Btw, what is the song title(in Cantonese) ? (the one where started by whistle)
    May u share the mp3 with me? I had searched this song for so long. Plz Plz. Thanks.

whats ur email? i dont know the title of the song, sorries. i'll have to look around for it then i'll email ya or something.

Default GF

heard that rating was pretty good when it was showing in HK but din mgr to watch it. btw, wats the ending like? is it a sad ending?

the ending is gud
    well, the entire show has been sad from the beginning so it's more relevant to gip it a happy ending
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

k, thks pal

whats ur email? i dont know the title of the song, sorries. i'll have to look around for it then i'll email ya or something.
    Can u post the file in forum?

OMG one of the best serie ever! I don't know how much time I watched that serie, very great! Gallen Lo and Jess were very cute together. ^^

Thumbs up

one of the best tvb series ever
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

Loved this series, how devoted Gallen and Jessica were. Jessica makes a superb lawyer, in Just Love she played a judge LOL. And Myolie's romance at "19" was really cute and sweet too. And Deric, tho' not playing a meanie or evil character, is realli a nice lover too. But it's funny how Deric is cast as younger brother to Gallen here, he was the older brother of evil Gallen in "Vengeance" which starred Irene Wan(the lead from Gods of Honour) and Deric.
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 02-28-08 at 03:14 AM.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

when i rewatch this series....i saw Ron Ng, he played the cop....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    when i rewatch this series....i saw Ron Ng, he played the cop....
    Ron? Didn't realise he was in the series.. I guess my memory's deteriorating..must rewatch soon..anyway i also heard patricia lau's in this series, probably a guest appearance, think her latest series was CIB files but not sure, probably she was a guest too in CIB

About the ending, I was wishing Rain and Deric's character end up together, but maybe the scriptwriters thought it would be adequate in giving Deric's character a good ending with Oscar as brothers. oops, sorry spoiler.
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 02-28-08 at 03:20 AM.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

after rewatching this series i also noticed ron ng. i think this was his first or one of his earlier tvb shows. it was also deric's comeback to tvb.

this was a good show to watch it just had it all. from love, conflict, power struggles, brotherly bonds it simply had everything. a good storyline backed by a strong cast. it was indeed a good way for gallen lo to leave an impression on the audience before taking his break.
    问世间,情是何物,直教生死相许?
    Lim Yo Hwan FIGHTING!

I'm watching this show right now.

Very good so far.

wah quite surprised to see this thread popping out . this show was long time ago but it's good.

I just finished watching this show. Excellent series! I love it.