Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Triangle: The same old plot

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolgirl
    well without the love triangles the stories would be real dull.... for example...in triumphs in the skies would you honestly watch the damn movie if it was all about pilots and stuff. that would just be boring as hell. well that's what i think ^__^

hehe.. I think so too.. I guess that's why I made this thread coz I just love love stories which are complicated and have many trials and how they overcome it.. I watched TITS for Sammul.. hehe.. but yes.. the love triangle/square made me want to watch it even more.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    hehe.. but yes.. the love triangle/square made me want to watch it even more.
    I agree with you! Without love stories, I would not continue watching some shows because they are darm boring but with love stories, thought it is boring, it motivated me to watch till the couples get together.

Quote Originally Posted by nothin_in_tis_world92
    I agree with you! Without love stories, I would not continue watching some shows because they are darm boring but with love stories, thought it is boring, it motivated me to watch till the couples get together.

Yep.. But isn't it sucks when after all the turmoil of the love triangles/squares but in the end nobody end up with each other? Such as..

Winnie-roger-Jessica (Square Pegs -stupid ending)
    Sammul-Zita-Isaac (TITS)
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Yep.. But isn't it sucks when after all the turmoil of the love triangles/squares but in the end nobody end up with each other? Such as..

Winnie-roger-Jessica (Square Pegs -stupid ending)
    Sammul-Zita-Isaac (TITS)
    I completely agree with you! It's keeping us all intrigued about what's going to happen next, and who's going to end up with who, that it feels just like an easy way out. I'd rather have some kind of pairing then no pairing at all. i was so disappointed with SP.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Love story is good even if the plot is repeated over and over again with different series... I just find it hard to stomach if I see a love plot repeated over and over again in the same series... which makes it boring.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    I completely agree with you! It's keeping us all intrigued about what's going to happen next, and who's going to end up with who, that it feels just like an easy way out. I'd rather have some kind of pairing then no pairing at all. i was so disappointed with SP.

Yes.. Sometimes one of them even died! That's a bad way to end a love triangle or to give way/chance for the other two to be together. I can't think of any example of a series right now but I'm sure it has been done before... oh.. such as in LWVB... its not a love triangle per say... but it still suck when Michelle died..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

this isnt really about the thread but i just wanted to say dat dont u hate it when in a movie dis guy nd girl they sorta like hate each but after get along nd den one day da girl trips falls nd breaks her ankle nd den da guy has to give her a piggy back i think it is the gayest thing ever seriously think of a new .......thing lols

Almost every TVB drama I've ever watched had at least a love triangle if not more. I think love triangles and things of the sort are ok to watch for a bit, but it gets to be too much when it's dragged on too far.

this serie is in to areplanin this serie is very funny and i like this and this is very good to serie,.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azn704
    Almost every TVB drama I've ever watched had at least a love triangle if not more. I think love triangles and things of the sort are ok to watch for a bit, but it gets to be too much when it's dragged on too far.
    dragging is the only way to make the series longer. If they don't drag, a storyline can end in just 10 episodes more or less.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Quote Originally Posted by babyhunni3
    this isnt really about the thread but i just wanted to say dat dont u hate it when in a movie dis guy nd girl they sorta like hate each but after get along nd den one day da girl trips falls nd breaks her ankle nd den da guy has to give her a piggy back i think it is the gayest thing ever seriously think of a new .......thing lols

hi.. hehe.. yes I have seen many series with that kind of plot.. I guess it's a way to establish relationships for the characters.. I have seen many many series which started with the characters hating each other n then eventually fall in love.. hehe... n it's usually funny when they fight.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!