Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by earth4477
    ***Question to you: what tv channel in america did you watch ATV drama TV series?? what's the name of the TV channel? Is there a website???
    http://www.ktsf.com
    Last edited by humbeggar; 08-11-06 at 12:54 PM.

Those pictures from two posts above are from the ATV 2005 calendar and has nothing to do with MDWAV.

Alice Chan left ATV to go to China according to her fan thread.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

And Kylie Kwok posted at her fan site that she already left ATV. She is planning to continue her career in Taiwan.

Hohoho, nearing gonna finish my timeline soon!

What amused me is the population of Hong Kong after 2001
    Lan Dali claimed 5000 people killed per day. If that is true, and I set the Valentines's Day date to Chinese Lunar Calender (7th of the 7th month), the massacre should start on 10th Nov. Until the end of the killings is about 51 days (Nuwa awakened). So ~ 51 x 5000(average) = 255,000 people killed.

I guess the Governor should be forced to step down already...

What if the Valentine's is set to Feb 14?
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

what are u guys talking about
    ?
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

I tried making a MDWAV timeline by gathering day-to-day information about the show from I~III. This way, the conceptual idea of the show can be expressed clearer.

Currently, only Humbeggar and I are on the project. Those willing to help out, especially in subbing Part II can contact Humbeggar.

Humbeggar's website for more details: http://vampsub.faydot.com/wp-forums/

Updates for Timeline:
    1) Part III - finished
    2) Part II - pioritising facts; esp the HK massarce
    3) Part I - will do once II and III are finished. Since I is a parallel of II, will only extract some of the facts only
    Last edited by wusiaobo; 09-03-06 at 09:29 PM.
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

JOey did very good job in all part I like her the most in the series

haha joey is the star of the series without her there is no series
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Since this thread is dwindling, anyone still interested in discussing MDWAV I~III can visit here:

http://vampsub.faydot.com/wp-forums/

I've just started watching MDWAV 1. Better late than never, I suppose.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

haha i am sure u wiould want to watch the 2nd as well as the 3rd

I think this series would be better if it didn't focus so much on Zhen Zhen. Kristy Yang is a pretty wallflower, but Zhen Zhen is a dull character. The most interesting one is definitely Kenneth Chan's Sanben Yifu.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

You finished the 35 episodes in 3 days? Thats fast!

But Zhenzhen's character is important. It objective is to make the love triangle complicated. So I wouldnt say it is dull.

But Zhenzhen's character is important. It objective is to make the love triangle complicated. So I wouldnt say it is dull.
    i agree

without her the relationship between MSL and FTY wouldn't be reflected as much

Quote Originally Posted by wusiaobo
    You finished the 35 episodes in 3 days? Thats fast!

No, I still have 10 episodes to go.

I suppose if love triangles are your thing, Zhen Zhen's existence is significant, but her role is replaceable. The most interesting aspect of her storyline is the fact that she looks exactly like Sanben Yifu's wife.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Er..umm.. Perhaps you can finish 1, 2, 3 (in order) then comment on Zhenzhen.

Especially 3. Many might think: hey, we dont have Kristy in 3. What is there to look out for? You might be surprised... There's quite an amount of room for the plot if you have an imaginative mind. And that, it is not as simple as you think!

I know of many who find 3 less attractive than the previous sequels. But it is 3 which opens up my mind to the world of My Date With a Vampire.

Er..umm.. Perhaps you can finish 1, 2, 3 (in order) then comment on Zhenzhen.

Especially 3. Many might think: hey, we dont have Kristy in 3. What is there to look out for? You might be surprised... There's quite an amount of room for the plot if you have an imaginative mind. And that, it is not as simple as you think!

I know of many who find 3 less attractive than the previous sequels. But it is 3 which opens up my mind to the world of My Date With a Vampire.
    I think I'm entitled to comment on Zhen Zhen at any point in time during my viewing, although it's possible I may change my mind about her. Given my current opinion of her, I don't think I would fall into the "many" who might think "what is there to look for if Kristy's not in part 3?" I would probably think that if Kenneth were not in it, though.

At this point, I'm not sure if and when I'll watch 2 and 3.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Perhaps you misunderstood my "What is there to look out for?". I dont mean the actress. But the entire plot flow. Anyway, when you comment is up to you of course.

To me, I feel Zhenzhen's character is given a brand new meaning in II and III. Probably, I could see the significance of everyone, since III has defined what "existence" is all about.

Perhaps you misunderstood my "What is there to look out for?". I dont mean the actress. But the entire plot flow. Anyway, when you comment is up to you of course.
    I knew you weren't referring to the actress; we've been talking about Zhen Zhen all along, right?

I've finished MDWAV. It's pretty good, not what I'd originally expected at all. Does part 2 pick up from the open ending of part 1?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes. It is supposed to be. But there's a major bug there. Anyway, not a big problem where the plot is concern.

------- Spoiler, you may want to finish II to see for yourself -----

http://vampsub.faydot.com/wp-forums/...rum=7&topic=29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In essense II started off 2(1) years later after I; III started 3 years after II.

The parenthesis suggest flashbacks.
    Last edited by wusiaobo; 09-22-06 at 03:10 AM.