Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

i watch 3 part already, and part 1 & 3 is okie, part 2 some how i'm not really understand, and i show this drama to my friend his son, and he say part 1 is good,
    and i check from website, is it have part 4 ??

Default My Date With A Vampire 4

Okay...so I figured since the title of the thread of MDWAV was for parts 1-3, it would be okay to start one for 4.

Anyway, so I've seen VCD/DVD covers online for a MDWAV 4 so I wanna know if they're really coming out with one. However, I've also heard (or rather read) that Joey Meng and Eric Wan weren't gonna be in it...and that takes out the whole point of watching it in the first place. Apparently the main character for this installment is going to be the daughter for MDWAV3, Kuang Tian Ya ( 况天涯 ) played by Kylie (is that her name?) Kwok. I actually haven't watched the 3rd one yet, so I'm not sure if the main guy character is from the previous installment or not. Anyway...I guess, what I'm asking is...are they really coming out with a 4th installment or is it just some internet spoof? If it's true, then does anybody have some more info on it? It'll be ultra disappointing if the two main characters aren't in it anymore...

Here's a link to a place that I somehow stumbled upon while looking for sites to download the 3rd one...http://v.clong.com.cn/movie/html/1510.html To be honest, the top part of the site with the ad photo seems like a really big ripoff of the original installments, but hey, that's just me.
    Last edited by lilchilipepper; 10-11-06 at 08:25 PM.
    如果要让我活 让我有希望的活
    我从不怕爱错 就怕没爱过
    ~“孙悟空” - 五月天

难道说难道说 这性格是我的错
    你不会欣赏我是你的自由
    怎么说怎么说都认为你不值得
    你走了才发现这个世界没改变
    ~“平底鞋女生” - 迷子

Hi sinomui, there is no part 4 yet. Asia Television has not announced whether or not they will make part 4 yet.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

We already got a thread on dat http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...t=Date+Vampire

Also the link/show u talkin is a fake - ATV hasnn't got MDWAV4 yet!!!.

MDWAV FANS - WAIT FOR THE REAL THING

This was never a truth.......... someone is an ****ing idiot who producded all those crap and said it was from china... if fact they using the series "bu lao chuan suo" from the singapore series and said it was mdwav 4, they even photoshopped the picture...i lives in singapore so i know whether its true or not..

how can i find the MDWAV4 ? can u show me that wedsite for the movies ?

how old is Meng? i think she 35 years odl right ? lolz

thanksssssss

Cool

Yeah Joey is 35 already. btw, visit the mdwav tagboard at www.mdwav.blogspot.com!!

hmm.. i just started a blog themed MDWAV.. its nothing actually, i just need some help on improving it. i gave a section to MDWAV, and i created a MDWAV tagforum too..
    erm..can i get some help on what else to put regarding MDWAV? oh yes...and...tag on MDWAV at the MDWAV tagforum..isnt great or anything, trying to expand the website.
    and er..some general knowledge on mdwav? anyone? besides the ones at my blog http://www.mdwav.blogspot.com

hmm.. i just started a blog themed MDWAV.. its nothing actually, i just need some help on improving it. i gave a section to MDWAV, and i created a MDWAV tagforum too..
    erm..can i get some help on what else to put regarding MDWAV? oh yes...and...tag on MDWAV at the MDWAV tagforum..isnt great or anything, trying to expand the website.
    and er..some general knowledge on mdwav? anyone? besides the ones at my blog http://www.mdwav.blogspot.com
    btw, its the mdwav tagboard, the second one. i very lo so.
    anyway, about MDWAV hor!!
    help me publicise thanks!!

poon gu is a place on earth or what?

Quote Originally Posted by harashoggie
    poon gu is a place on earth or what?
    It's not on earth. We're not sure, but its not on earth for sure.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Poon Gu is a clan's name. If Earth is home of Earthlings and Mars is the home for Martians. Then Poon Gu should be the home for the Poon Gu Clan.

However, it seemed that there is no fixed definition of "home" for them after Fate destroyed their residences eons ago. "Poon Gu created god's technology; shifted the spirits of their ancestors; stored it in a place called "Wing Hum Gor Dou". The remaining Poon Gu shifted to Poon Go Sacred Realms and became the gods for our realm.

Thus, strictly speaking, Poon Gu's home can either be "Wing Hum Gor Dou" - Nomadic, in a sense. Or the Poon Go Sacred Realms. As such, it is definitely not on Earth.
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

ohkay...
    wing hum gor dou was where mou lui and that bang nga zai went?
    and..where can i download the ORIGINAL chong sheng/chong sang/rebirth midi? the one without the hor jing jing singing?

you know i was wonderingg...
    if tin ngai never existed in 2004, siu ling would not have been bitten and the whole history would have changed ALL OVER AGAIN isnt it?
    Last edited by harashoggie; 11-09-06 at 06:14 AM.

you know i was wonderingg...
    if tin ngai never existed in 2004, siu ling would not have been bitten and the whole history would have changed ALL OVER AGAIN isnt it?
    Brace yourself for some mind wrecking circular paradox explanation :

http://vampsub.faydot.com/wp-forums/...rum=7&topic=45
    Last edited by wusiaobo; 11-09-06 at 09:31 PM.
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

ohkay...
    wing hum gor dou was where mou lui and that bang nga zai went?
    and..where can i download the ORIGINAL chong sheng/chong sang/rebirth midi? the one without the hor jing jing singing?
    ~ Yes.

~ You can buy them at YesAsia or large music shops. The original soundtrack. Most websites have the songs. Maybe you can request from their moderator.

wow thats some mind boggling expalantion. ohkay i think i kinda got it.. ohkay thanks!

I wonder if Chan 13 reads many science fiction novels or American comic books. Many of his ideas in MDWAV are very atypical for Hong Kong drama writers, but very reminiscent of Western movie, television, novel, and comics writers.