Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2238

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

  1. #2061
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Hi everyone,

    I'm new here and I just wanted to say that I love MDWAV. It is one of the few chinese series that I watch. I felt the first MDWAV was okay, the second one was sort of romantic, and the thrid one was just way too confusing. MDWAV III had a good start and a good HK finish but they lost me somewhere in the middle. Plus there was way too little Tian You or Tian You x Ma Siu Ling interaction.

    Anyways, I just wanted to ask you guys if whether or not you think the person Siu Ling loves the most is vampire Tian You. When I first watched the series I thought "Of Course!". However, after rewatching the second one again I dunno. It seems that the person MSL really loved was human Tian You. And the way they interacted seemed a lot like the way vampire Tian You and her were in MDWAV I. So I would assume that a lot of the development that occured in the first one happened between human Tian You and Siu Ling.

    What do you guys think?
    id go for the vampire tian you...coz he started it all...in mdwav one, xiao ling loved the vampire tain you...in mdwav 2, xiao ling loved the human tian you but when he died, i feel that the human tian you was replaced w the vampire one n xiao ling seems to hav developed deeper feelings for the vamp tian you...for the third, it was also the vampire tian you that xiao ling did evrything for aside from tian ya...i really felt sorry for jien tou in part 3...
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  2. #2062
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    id go for the vampire tian you...coz he started it all...in mdwav one, xiao ling loved the vampire tain you...in mdwav 2, xiao ling loved the human tian you but when he died, i feel that the human tian you was replaced w the vampire one n xiao ling seems to hav developed deeper feelings for the vamp tian you...for the third, it was also the vampire tian you that xiao ling did evrything for aside from tian ya...i really felt sorry for jien tou in part 3...
    Yeah, I know that that either way you put it that Joey & Eric are going to be put together. However, it just nit picks at me sometimes to whether or not Siu Ling loves Fong Goak Wah the most or does she only love him because he lets her pretend that he is Tin You.

    I guess what I'm trying to say is if there is ever a MDWAV IV, I would really like to see if whether or not siu ling would choose to be with Goak Wah or Tin You if he came back. And as for Goak Wah, I would really like to see who he would choose if he ever had to choose between Ah Sau's reincarnation and Siu Ling since Goak Wah owes Ah Sau in somewhat the same way he owes Ma Ling Yee.

    The reason I wonder is because when Mimi asked Fong Goak Wah who he loved the most, he said siu ling. However, it was only under the condition that it didn't include other women from his past *cough* Ah Sau.

    And as for Siu Ling, Mimi never even asked her who she loves the most only if she love Tin You a lot.

    It just makes me wonder if the person they love the most is really each other or are they really each other's second place.
    Last edited by witchling2000; 02-27-07 at 07:28 PM.

  3. #2063
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Yeah, I know that that either way you put it that Joey & Eric are going to be put together. However, it just nit picks at me sometimes to whether or not Siu Ling loves Fong Goak Wah the most or does she only love him because he lets her pretend that he is Tin You.

    I guess what I'm trying to say is if there is ever a MDWAV IV, I would really like to see if whether or not siu ling would choose to be with Goak Wah or Tin You if he came back. And as for Goak Wah, I would really like to see who he would choose if he ever had to choose between Ah Sau's reincarnation and Siu Ling since Goak Wah owes Ah Sau in somewhat the same way he owes Ma Ling Yee.

    The reason I wonder is because when Mimi asked Fong Goak Wah who he loved the most, he said siu ling. However, it was only under the condition that it didn't include other women from his past *cough* Ah Sau.

    And as for Siu Ling, Mimi never even asked her who she loves the most only if she love Tin You a lot.

    It just makes me wonder if the person they love the most is really each other or are they really each other's second place.
    wow! that sure is a lot to ponder on...its like they were meant to be each other's second place but that second place exceeded their first love...for both goak wah n siu ling i think
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  4. #2064
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    wow! that sure is a lot to ponder on...its like they were meant to be each other's second place but that second place exceeded their first love...for both goak wah n siu ling i think
    Yeah, I agree but I think development wise, the first MDWAV was the best. You can feel the romantic tension growing between TY & SL. But I didn't really see any pre-romantic tension between them in the second one. Only with the grandson in the first few eppies.

    Speaking of MDWAV I, I was so mad at Tian You for a long time for being so indecisive about Zhen Zhen and Siu Ling. But after that scene where he wouldn't let go of SL, it made me realize that he chose Siu Ling a long time ago. Tin You says that he cares about Zhen Zhen and Siu Ling equally, but when it came down to life or death, he would rather let Zhen Zhen die than lose Siu Ling. That was so shocking. But of course, I wanted to throw a trash bin over his head two seconds later for being an idiot since if he changed the past then Siu Ling wouldn't have been lost in the first place. He was being way too Gum Ching Yong See.

  5. #2065
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Yeah, I agree but I think development wise, the first MDWAV was the best. You can feel the romantic tension growing between TY & SL. But I didn't really see any pre-romantic tension between them in the second one. Only with the grandson in the first few eppies.

    Speaking of MDWAV I, I was so mad at Tian You for a long time for being so indecisive about Zhen Zhen and Siu Ling. But after that scene where he wouldn't let go of SL, it made me realize that he chose Siu Ling a long time ago. Tin You says that he cares about Zhen Zhen and Siu Ling equally, but when it came down to life or death, he would rather let Zhen Zhen die than lose Siu Ling. That was so shocking. But of course, I wanted to throw a trash bin over his head two seconds later for being an idiot since if he changed the past then Siu Ling wouldn't have been lost in the first place. He was being way too Gum Ching Yong See.
    yep, part was was definitely the best indeed! i think tian you loved siu ling more than zhen zhen ever since...its just that he carries this pressure that ahen is his girlfriend wen in reality, it was zhen who loved him n not him who loved zhen...to him, zhen is a dear friens but siu ling is the world...u know the scene in part 1 where siu ling stabbed herself saying: i know tian you more than u do!(saying it to shan pun yi fu). it means siu ling knew all along that tian you loves her so much...
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  6. #2066
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yep, part was was definitely the best indeed! i think tian you loved siu ling more than zhen zhen ever since...its just that he carries this pressure that ahen is his girlfriend wen in reality, it was zhen who loved him n not him who loved zhen...to him, zhen is a dear friens but siu ling is the world...u know the scene in part 1 where siu ling stabbed herself saying: i know tian you more than u do!(saying it to shan pun yi fu). it means siu ling knew all along that tian you loves her so much...
    Yeah, it did seem like everyone forced Tian You to be with Zhen Zhen. However, I think one of the reasons Tian You was so reluctant to go out with Zhen Zhen was because he had a crush on Siu Ling ever since they met. He just didn't realize it yet. Plus why else would he always be saying those awkward things like "Do you know that if you go off like that, that the people who care about you will worry" or "Zhen Zhen just called and I wanted to tell her that you were beside me". So cute!

  7. #2067
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Yeah, it did seem like everyone forced Tian You to be with Zhen Zhen. However, I think one of the reasons Tian You was so reluctant to go out with Zhen Zhen was because he had a crush on Siu Ling ever since they met. He just didn't realize it yet. Plus why else would he always be saying those awkward things like "Do you know that if you go off like that, that the people who care about you will worry" or "Zhen Zhen just called and I wanted to tell her that you were beside me". So cute!

    yes i like siu ling n tian you's chemistry...i feel that zhen zhen is really for shan bun yi fu n not for tian you...i remeber the scene tian you told fu sheng: me n zhen, we dont hav much to talk about...me n siu ling hav much more things to talk about than zhen...n fu sheng said: so u like siu ling than zhen? then tian you couldnt answer
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  8. #2068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    yeah thats my thoughts exactly but man with all this talking about mdwav it makes me hype up... man hope they do make another sequel with joey and eric and the rest of the mdwav cruel from 1 -3. hope zen zen makes a come back with sun bun yat fu(spelling) or ji chong(spelling siu lings student) or even human or grandson tian yao. going to go watch mdwav 2 from the beginning again.

  9. #2069
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yeah thats my thoughts exactly but man with all this talking about mdwav it makes me hype up... man hope they do make another sequel with joey and eric and the rest of the mdwav cruel from 1 -3. hope zen zen makes a come back with sun bun yat fu(spelling) or ji chong(spelling siu lings student) or even human or grandson tian yao. going to go watch mdwav 2 from the beginning again.
    oh yes indeed, talking about the vamps brings back so much memories... my super ultimate favorite is the kid vamp FU SHENG! very cute!
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  10. #2070
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yes i like siu ling n tian you's chemistry...i feel that zhen zhen is really for shan bun yi fu n not for tian you...i remeber the scene tian you told fu sheng: me n zhen, we dont hav much to talk about...me n siu ling hav much more things to talk about than zhen...n fu sheng said: so u like siu ling than zhen? then tian you couldnt answer
    Oh I remember that. And Tian you was being very defensive too. He asked if fu sheng was crazy, but then he avoided the subject by saying he wanted to go to bed. lol

    I think what made me first realize that Tian You liked Siu Ling was that scene where jing jong calls out to SL and she turns around and throws her buisness card at him. The way TY was looking at her when she let was very intense. And then afterwards, he was telling Fu Sheng "Ma Siu Ling is really great, huh? I saw the way you were looking at her short dress as she left. (Fu Sheng looks at him) Don't look at me like that. I'm not as peverted as you". Meaning, Fu Sheng saw the way TY was looking at SL.

    Oh and I totally agree about Zhen Zhen and San Boon Yi Fu. I support the three main pairings (JoeyxEric, KristyxKenneth, PinkyXBerg). The show just wouldn't be the same without them. And Jing jong, Fu sheng, and Kau Shoak are important as well. If any of them aren't in the show then I just feel like something is missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yeah thats my thoughts exactly but man with all this talking about mdwav it makes me hype up... man hope they do make another sequel with joey and eric and the rest of the mdwav cruel from 1 -3. hope zen zen makes a come back with sun bun yat fu(spelling) or ji chong(spelling siu lings student) or even human or grandson tian yao. going to go watch mdwav 2 from the beginning again.
    I hope so too. There is just one thing about TY and SL that I really want them to clear up.

  11. #2071
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    yeah just hopefully they can bring back the old cast i really like all of there chemistry even in mdwav3 the cast in there was awesome as well just the graphics needed tweeking but mdwav3 was good just wish they could ve added the old cast as well it made it more mdwav. well i have a question... in mdwav 2 the vampire guy with blonde orange hair.. the one who was fast in the beginning and tian yao could n t match his speed... how come he wasn t as powerful as tian yao being a 2nd generation vampire bitten by cheng sang and having drank alot of human blood? i mean he finally ascended lvl 2 when that other dude got killed by pinky s character. i mean i actually like the way the blonde hair guy acted. he was all cocky and cool character but sad he didn t get to become stronger til the end but was no match for tian yao.

  12. #2072
    Member humbeggar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    141

    Default

    The blonde guy is Chan Bo Yuen (Ricky Chan). He plays Ma Siu Fu in MDWAV3.

  13. #2073
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yeah just hopefully they can bring back the old cast i really like all of there chemistry even in mdwav3 the cast in there was awesome as well just the graphics needed tweeking but mdwav3 was good just wish they could ve added the old cast as well it made it more mdwav. well i have a question... in mdwav 2 the vampire guy with blonde orange hair.. the one who was fast in the beginning and tian yao could n t match his speed... how come he wasn t as powerful as tian yao being a 2nd generation vampire bitten by cheng sang and having drank alot of human blood? i mean he finally ascended lvl 2 when that other dude got killed by pinky s character. i mean i actually like the way the blonde hair guy acted. he was all cocky and cool character but sad he didn t get to become stronger til the end but was no match for tian yao.
    Well, I guess he wasn't as good as Tian You he was too cocky. He thought he was already the best so he didn't have to train o fight Tian You seriously. However, Churng San was training Tian You to be faster so I guess that training helped in the end. Plus, Churng San said that a vampire's power comes from love. But the only person the blonde hair person loved was himself and maybe lei wai see. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    The blonde guy is Chan Bo Yuen (Ricky Chan). He plays Ma Siu Fu in MDWAV3.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. It must be weird though to first play the person who laughed when Ma Ling Yee was stabbed and then to play the brother of her reincarnation.

  14. #2074
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Oh I remember that. And Tian you was being very defensive too. He asked if fu sheng was crazy, but then he avoided the subject by saying he wanted to go to bed. lol

    I think what made me first realize that Tian You liked Siu Ling was that scene where jing jong calls out to SL and she turns around and throws her buisness card at him. The way TY was looking at her when she let was very intense. And then afterwards, he was telling Fu Sheng "Ma Siu Ling is really great, huh? I saw the way you were looking at her short dress as she left. (Fu Sheng looks at him) Don't look at me like that. I'm not as peverted as you". Meaning, Fu Sheng saw the way TY was looking at SL.

    Oh and I totally agree about Zhen Zhen and San Boon Yi Fu. I support the three main pairings (JoeyxEric, KristyxKenneth, PinkyXBerg). The show just wouldn't be the same without them. And Jing jong, Fu sheng, and Kau Shoak are important as well. If any of them aren't in the show then I just feel like something is missing.

    I hope so too. There is just one thing about TY and SL that I really want them to clear up.
    yep, i loved the 3 couples too...but im sory to say that i hated berg's character in part 2 n 3 coz it was rather silly...pretending to be a vamp when he is not in part 2 and putting all those false teeath was so senseless...and in part 3, he was just too...weak...i miss jin jong! he was one great character! mdwav was never the same without him...chapman was a natural...n i hav to commend on the guy who played siu ling's old classmate in part 2...i forgot his name but he was great


    by the way, who is kau shoak? i cant remember him...
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  15. #2075
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Oh maybe I was just spelling it wrong. But Kau Shoak is the old guy that SL & TY always hang out with. He was the arcade manager in the first MDWAV, then a doctor, and a ghost realm director in the final one.

    And yeah, Berg's characters were kind of silly in the II & III but he wasn't SO bad in MDWAV II. Berg was really good a playing a crazed up psychopath. He made me laugh and scared at the same time.

  16. #2076
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Oh maybe I was just spelling it wrong. But Kau Shoak is the old guy that SL & TY always hang out with. He was the arcade manager in the first MDWAV, then a doctor, and a ghost realm director in the final one.

    And yeah, Berg's characters were kind of silly in the II & III but he wasn't SO bad in MDWAV II. Berg was really good a playing a crazed up psychopath. He made me laugh and scared at the same time.
    oh that guy...yea he was cool...but i like him best in part 1...berg was too silly in part ii...he lost that 'ah ken' feel
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  17. #2077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    man started to watch mdwav 2 again and like someone posted earlier it seemed grandson fong tian yau had more chemistry with ma siu ling then grandpa vampire tian yau... man hope they do make another sequel reviving characters like grandson tian yau, zhen zhen, jing jong, san boon yat fu, tong mok cheung( bergs ng character he was pretty cool in mdwav 2 always being cocky and thought he was a vampire) and of course cheung san and ma ding dong. wish the whole cast of 2 would be in the sequel as well as the cast of 3.

  18. #2078
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    man started to watch mdwav 2 again and like someone posted earlier it seemed grandson fong tian yau had more chemistry with ma siu ling then grandpa vampire tian yau... man hope they do make another sequel reviving characters like grandson tian yau, zhen zhen, jing jong, san boon yat fu, tong mok cheung( bergs ng character he was pretty cool in mdwav 2 always being cocky and thought he was a vampire) and of course cheung san and ma ding dong. wish the whole cast of 2 would be in the sequel as well as the cast of 3.

    yes yes...for part 2, ding dang n chiang chen was my all-time-favorite! nu wa kinda gets on my nerves she has this strong but weak character....
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  19. #2079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    yeah i miss the part 2 casting and all of their love chemistry... its cool how they made jing jong had that love relation ship with the computer girl.. he should ve still be in part 3. or all of 2 casting should ve been in 3 or 4 if they make another sequel. and watching beginning of 2 siu ling seems to love grandson tian yau like how someone posted earlier, did siu ling like grandpa tian yau because they both look alike and used him as a replacement?

  20. #2080
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yeah i miss the part 2 casting and all of their love chemistry... its cool how they made jing jong had that love relation ship with the computer girl.. he should ve still be in part 3. or all of 2 casting should ve been in 3 or 4 if they make another sequel. and watching beginning of 2 siu ling seems to love grandson tian yau like how someone posted earlier, did siu ling like grandpa tian yau because they both look alike and used him as a replacement?
    yea that computer girl with jin jong was real nice...it was my fave episodes among the short sub-themes aside from the main plot....i think he was like a replacement at first...but in the end, siu ling rely loved the grandpa tian you
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Similar Threads

  1. i have a date with spring
    By kenwl in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-29-11, 05:52 AM
  2. My Date With A Vampire IV?
    By WindCross in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-09, 01:49 PM
  3. Will you ever go out on a date with a 'taiwanese' star??
    By SportyYetChic in forum Taiwanese TV Series
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-01-09, 11:33 PM
  4. My Date With A Vampire wallpaper...
    By CheungKafai in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-06, 04:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •