Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

yeah you can say that but its almost like how she was using Jiang Tao as a replacement for Tian Yau at first as well... man thats why i hope they make like another sequel it becomes like a love triangle...somehow grandson Tian Yau comes back both gets confused who likes who to put in more fun into the love triangle zhen zhen comes back still loves both tian yau and san boon yat fu(lok siu tao) all of gets confused of who they really love more. thats the reason i like mdwav 1 2 because of the love triangle between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yeah you can say that but its almost like how she was using Jiang Tao as a replacement for Tian Yau at first as well... man thats why i hope they make like another sequel it becomes like a love triangle...somehow grandson Tian Yau comes back both gets confused who likes who to put in more fun into the love triangle zhen zhen comes back still loves both tian yau and san boon yat fu(lok siu tao) all of gets confused of who they really love more. thats the reason i like mdwav 1 2 because of the love triangle between them.
    as for me, i like it because of the strong personalities each character has...it is like u feel their emotions....and the bond they share with each other is just awesome
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

yep couldn t said it better... the beginning of a series is always better i mean the character always develops and stuff which makes the series more better. as of part 3 everything was there some new characters but i guess the sub stories wans t as good but the whole plot together was nice but confused people.. i don t know why... but only reason i didn t like 3 as much as the graphics,costumes wasn t all that great compared to 2... the way they dressed in part 2 was more cooler and stylish but three the characters transformation was all rock star like or something. and the action scenes was very badly done. but it was good to watch a sequel. hpe the next comes out.

Hmmm...Interesting discussion you guys are having.

I personally don't like MDWAV III because it was too confusing, the costumes were lame, half the main cast missing, and there wasn't enough SL X TY interaction. But mainly, I don't like it because a lot of the actors, aside from the main cast, didn't make me feel any compassion for them. They and their stories didn't make me want to get to know them or feel for them. A lot of them just made me really annoyed because they were taking all of the screen time away from Joey, Eric, Keneath, Pinky, Berg, & Cheung Kwok-Kuen (Fok Sung). At least in MDWAV I & II, I really liked all of the supporting actors, even the evil ones, and cried a few times for them when they had to make the difficult choices in their lives. But with MDWAV III, I was just really really annoyed.

As for Tian You and Siu Ling's love story.

I agree with you guys. There should be a MDWAV IV so that they can clear up the confusion to which Tian You Siu Ling really loves. Although, I would feel kind of bad for the grandson when he comes back since his grandpa has practically taken his identity and married the woman that he loved. So if his grandson came back, the person he loves would be his step-grandma. Awkward!

Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Hmmm...Interesting discussion you guys are having.

I personally don't like MDWAV III because it was too confusing, the costumes were lame, half the main cast missing, and there wasn't enough SL X TY interaction. But mainly, I don't like it because a lot of the actors, aside from the main cast, didn't make me feel any compassion for them. They and their stories didn't make me want to get to know them or feel for them. A lot of them just made me really annoyed because they were taking all of the screen time away from Joey, Eric, Keneath, Pinky, Berg, & Cheung Kwok-Kuen (Fok Sung). At least in MDWAV I & II, I really liked all of the supporting actors, even the evil ones, and cried a few times for them when they had to make the difficult choices in their lives. But with MDWAV III, I was just really really annoyed.

As for Tian You and Siu Ling's love story.

I agree with you guys. There should be a MDWAV IV so that they can clear up the confusion to which Tian You Siu Ling really loves. Although, I would feel kind of bad for the grandson when he comes back since his grandpa has practically taken his identity and married the woman that he loved. So if his grandson came back, the person he loves would be his step-grandma. Awkward!
    yea i agree about the characters in part 3...i dont empathize w them as much as did in part 1 n 2 (wow in the firdt 2, almost all sub characters were wow...)....but il hav to make it an exception for tian ya, mao yo, ming yun n xiao hu which i really liked
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yea i agree about the characters in part 3...i dont empathize w them as much as did in part 1 n 2 (wow in the firdt 2, almost all sub characters were wow...)....but il hav to make it an exception for tian ya, mao yo, ming yun n xiao hu which i really liked
    Yeah, I agree. There were a few good characters in MDWAV III, but the cast as a whole was so so. Whereas in MDWAV I & II most of the cast really fit their roles. I liked MDWAV II's cast the most. They all just really fit their roles even the evil ones and I really felt for them, especially Ma Ding Dong, Cheung San, Nu Wa's servents, and so forth. Hey, wasn't Mo Yao the nine tail fox in MDWAV II?

Yeah, I agree. There were a few good characters in MDWAV III, but the cast as a whole was so so. Whereas in MDWAV I & II most of the cast really fit their roles. I liked MDWAV II's cast the most. They all just really fit their roles even the evil ones and I really felt for them, especially Ma Ding Dong, Cheung San, Nu Wa's servents, and so forth. Hey, wasn't Mo Yao the nine tail fox in MDWAV II?

was there a 9 tailed fox in mdwav? i cant seem to remeber in part 3, i was talking about teresa mak's character
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

no thats a different actress forgot her name.

Nine-tail fox/Bak Som Mei was played by Wong Mei.

Mo Yau was played by Teresa Mak.

was there a 9 tailed fox in mdwav? i cant seem to remeber in part 3, i was talking about teresa mak's character
    Yeah, she was okay. I kept getting confused though by who she was going to end up with. At first I though maybe with Keneath, then maybe with Ricky. But in the end, I guess she got to with unite with Mars or something.

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    Nine-tail fox/Bak Som Mei was played by Wong Mei.

Mo Yau was played by Teresa Mak.
    Oh I see. I always thought they were played by the same person.

Anyways, I have a question for you guys. I was rewatching MDWAV II again, and I don't understand what grandson tian you meant by he was glad that he and Siu Ling never started. Plus, why did he tell Zhen Zhen that she was the person that loved him the most. Doesn't the grandson know that Siu Ling has feelings for him? Or did he really believe that she rejected him because she didn't feel the same way???

I was rewatching MDWAV II again, and I don't understand what grandson tian you meant by he was glad that he and Siu Ling never started. Plus, why did he tell Zhen Zhen that she was the person that loved him the most. Doesn't the grandson know that Siu Ling has feelings for him? Or did he really believe that she rejected him because she didn't feel the same way???
    1)He was glad he had never started with Siu Ling

Grandson Tin Yau meant that Siu Ling wouldn't be as sad about his death because they had never been a couple. If they had, he would feel really bad to leave a woman he loves to feel lonely and sad. Imagine, if you know you are about to die, and you are a nice person, wouldn't you want your friends and families to grieve less about your passing? If you ties are closer, wouldn't you grieve more?

2)He thinks that Jan Jan was the person who loved him the most

Isn't that true? I mean a crush does not mean matured love, right? A love between a old couple is different from romance that occurs on a first date, or the first year in dating... So far, Siu Ling had never let herself to love Tin Yau more than as a friend, she suppresses her feeling by thinking that Tin Yau belongs to Jan Jan. On the other hand, Jan Jan has no reservation when she loves a person. She is always very clear about who she loves. After she knows that grandpa Tin Yau is not grandson Tin Yau, she understands that she should leave her feelings behind even though she misses Tin Yau a lot. After Szeto Fun Yan becomes a nicer guy, she is willing to tell him that it is possible for her to fall in love with him, if there's more time. Unlike Siu Ling and grandpa Tin Yau, Jan Jan is always very clear about who she loves. She might want to hug grandpa Tin Yau for 5 minutes for remembrance, but she knows how to let go of a person she truly loves (i.e. grandson Tin Yau). Hence, Jan Jan did love grandson Tin Yau more so than Siu Ling.

That's my view.

Grandson Tin Yau meant that Siu Ling wouldn't be as sad about his death because they had never been a couple. If they had, he would feel really bad to leave a woman he loves to feel lonely and sad. Imagine, if you know you are about to die, and you are a nice person, wouldn't you want your friends and families to grieve less about your passing? If you ties are closer, wouldn't you grieve more?

Isn't that true? I mean a crush does not mean matured love, right? A love between a old couple is different from romance that occurs on a first date, or the first year in dating... So far, Siu Ling had never let herself to love Tin Yau more than as a friend, she suppresses her feeling by thinking that Tin Yau belongs to Jan Jan. On the other hand, Jan Jan has no reservation when she loves a person. She is always very clear about who she loves. After she knows that grandpa Tin Yau is not grandson Tin Yau, she understands that she should leave her feelings behind even though she misses Tin Yau a lot. After Szeto Fun Yan becomes a nicer guy, she is willing to tell him that it is possible for her to fall in love with him, if there's more time. Unlike Siu Ling and grandpa Tin Yau, Jan Jan is always very clear about who she loves. She might want to hug grandpa Tin Yau for 5 minutes for remembrance, but she knows how to let go of a person she truly loves (i.e. grandson Tin Yau). Hence, Jan Jan did love grandson Tin Yau more so than Siu Ling.

That's my view.
    humbeggar! that was very nicely put! i can feel that u have an in depth understanding for the MDWAV Trilogies though i am pro 'siu ling and tian you' relationship, i have to agree that zhen zhen loved grandson tian you more than siu ling. as for the grandpa tian you, it is siu ling who loves him the most...i think they are destined for each other...see in part one, the ending was everything got erased since san ben yi fu and tian you was supposedly not bitten by jiang chen right? but somehow, grandpa tian you n siu ling still happened to have crossed paths in part 2...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I suppose that's true. Since Siu Ling and him never started then they didn't really owe each other anything. At least not like grandpa TY and siu ling. But I just don't get what he said before that. Something about how in "Another place, another time an error occured that caused the present day people to become confused and misunderstood. Or that maybe, Fong Tian You should have never appeared in this world".

What I got from it was that he was glad he and Siu Ling never started because Siu Ling was never suppose to love him. That something had happened in the timeline (i.e. Grandpa got bitten by a vampy) that caused the person who was suppose to be Tian You to go missing. So another Tian You was created to take his place. Basically, that all of the feelings that Siu Ling had for the grandson were actually suppose to be for the grandpa.

That's my view.
    That's a very good analysis. It does seem that in terms of sacrifice Zhen Zhen has done more for grandson Tian You than Siu Ling. But I do think that Siu Ling loves the grandson as well. At least as more than a crush. Or else, she wouldn't have given him her life bracelet. Plus, when you love someone, then you have to let them go, right? And Siu Ling was trying to let Tian You be happy with Zhen zhen because she could never be with him. And she wanted him to let her go and move on with his life so that he could be happy. Kind of like how grandpa Tian in MDWAV I chose to marry Zhen Zhen so that Siu Ling could find someone normal to love and be happy with.

i have to agree that zhen zhen loved grandson tian you more than siu ling. as for the grandpa tian you, it is siu ling who loves him the most...i think they are destined for each other...see in part one, the ending was everything got erased since san ben yi fu and tian you was supposedly not bitten by jiang chen right? but somehow, grandpa tian you n siu ling still happened to have crossed paths in part 2...
    I don't deny that there is affinity between the grandpa and siu ling. But I don't know for sure if she loves the grandpa the most. She probably does deep down. And if you base it on part one, then yes of course they are destined to meet again and fall in love. However, from part II, Siu Ling states on several occasions that she doesn't know what advice to give Grandpa Tian You because she can't even separate who he really is. And even after Tian You drank Siu Ling's blood he didn't even know whether or not he was Fong Tian You or Fong Goak Wa.

I guess the thing is, is that since the grandson is dead, Siu Ling and grandpa Tian You don't have to ask themselves who Siu Ling really loves. It is just a fact that she loves Fong Tian You. But which one??? It is unlike with Gin Tao because he has never accepted the identity Fong Tian You so it is easier for Siu Ling to say that she can not love him because he is not Fong Tian You. But it is more complicated with the grandson since he is Fong Tian You and the grandpa is Fong Tian You from the first MDWAV.
    Last edited by witchling2000; 03-13-07 at 07:44 PM.

I suppose that's true. Since Siu Ling and him never started then they didn't really owe each other anything. At least not like grandpa TY and siu ling. But I just don't get what he said before that. Something about how in "Another place, another time an error occured that caused the present day people to become confused and misunderstood. Or that maybe, Fong Tian You should have never appeared in this world".

What I got from it was that he was glad he and Siu Ling never started because Siu Ling was never suppose to love him. That something had happened in the timeline (i.e. Grandpa got bitten by a vampy) that caused the person who was suppose to be Tian You to go missing. So another Tian You was created to take his place. Basically, that all of the feelings that Siu Ling had for the grandson were actually suppose to be for the grandpa.

That's a very good analysis. It does seem that in terms of sacrifice Zhen Zhen has done more for grandson Tian You than Siu Ling. But I do think that Siu Ling loves the grandson as well. At least as more than a crush. Or else, she wouldn't have given him her life bracelet. Plus, when you love someone, then you have to let them go, right? And Siu Ling was trying to let Tian You be happy with Zhen zhen because she could never be with him. And she wanted him to let her go and move on with his life so that he could be happy. Kind of like how grandpa Tian in MDWAV I chose to marry Zhen Zhen so that Siu Ling could find someone normal to love and be happy with.

I don't deny that there is affinity between the grandpa and siu ling. But I don't know for sure if she loves the grandpa the most. She probably does deep down. And if you base it on part one, then yes of course they are destined to meet again and fall in love. However, from part II, Siu Ling states on several occasions that she doesn't know what advice to give Grandpa Tian You because she can't even separate who he really is. And even after Tian You drank Siu Ling's blood he didn't even know whether or not he was Fong Tian You or Fong Goak Wa.

I guess the thing is, is that since the grandson is dead, Siu Ling and grandpa Tian You don't have to ask themselves who Siu Ling really loves. It is just a fact that she loves Fong Tian You. But which one??? It is unlike with Gin Tao because he has never accepted the identity Fong Tian You so it is easier for Siu Ling to say that she can not love him because he is not Fong Tian You. But it is more complicated with the grandson since he is Fong Tian You and the grandpa is Fong Tian You from the first MDWAV.

waaahhh!!! i part 4 will be appreciated to clarify things
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

waaahhh!!! i part 4 will be appreciated to clarify things
    I know. I really really want a part IV as well.

Btw, I've been wondering about something. You know how in MDWAV I, Siu Ling and Zhen Zhen both picked three cards that would tell them who their future husband would be. And they both chose the same cards. Well, I was wondering what the last card meant since Siu Ling refused to tell Zhen Zhen when she asked. Do you know????

I know. I really really want a part IV as well.

Btw, I've been wondering about something. You know how in MDWAV I, Siu Ling and Zhen Zhen both picked three cards that would tell them who their future husband would be. And they both chose the same cards. Well, I was wondering what the last card meant since Siu Ling refused to tell Zhen Zhen when she asked. Do you know????
    i think it was because they both picked the cards w/c states that their future 'love' will be someone of power: siu ling-tian you (cop) and zhen zhen-san ben yi fu (general) i think siu ling refused to show zhen zhen the cards coz zhen myt guess that siuling likes TY too
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i think it was because they both picked the cards w/c states that their future 'love' will be someone of power: siu ling-tian you (cop) and zhen zhen-san ben yi fu (general) i think siu ling refused to show zhen zhen the cards coz zhen myt guess that siuling likes TY too
    LOL! That's a possibility. But Siu Ling's face seemed kind of weird when she looked at the last card. I think it was suppose to tell about the future or something.

LOL! That's a possibility. But Siu Ling's face seemed kind of weird when she looked at the last card. I think it was suppose to tell about the future or something.
    yea bec i think at that time, she was still denying her feelings for tian you but the card showed that she wil hav feelingsfor him?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea bec i think at that time, she was still denying her feelings for tian you but the card showed that she wil hav feelingsfor him?
    I agree..Cos she(xiaoling) always like to keep things(even feeling) to herself and like to deny everything possible

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaowei09
    I agree..Cos she(xiaoling) always like to keep things(even feeling) to herself and like to deny everything possible

yep, thats her character alright but i realy lov her strong personality...i find it very cool
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油