Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yep, thats her character alright but i realy lov her strong personality...i find it very cool
    Me too..Her strong personality attracts me to watch the show all along..Love her a lots man..She is a strong lady..

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaowei09
    Me too..Her strong personality attracts me to watch the show all along..Love her a lots man..She is a strong lady..
    yea...she has the capacity to be very emotional yet very strong at the same time! i remember when i was watchng mdwav for the first time, i adored her so much i said i want 'cleaning dirty objects' to be my profession as well
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

yea...she has the capacity to be very emotional yet very strong at the same time! i remember when i was watchng mdwav for the first time, i adored her so much i said i want 'cleaning dirty objects' to be my profession as well
    So in the end did u manage to be that profeesional 'cleaning dirty thing'??just curious..Hahaha..Not much girl is as strong as her man..She is a good role model man..

So in the end did u manage to be that profeesional 'cleaning dirty thing'??just curious..Hahaha..Not much girl is as strong as her man..She is a good role model man..

nah...of course not...in real life, i dont have the guts to deal w supernatural beings
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yep, thats her character alright but i realy lov her strong personality...i find it very cool
    Yeah, she is really brave. Plus, it must be so hard to never cry even when you see your friends die one by one. Good thing she has Tian You there to cry for her. lol

Quote Originally Posted by witchling2000
    Yeah, she is really brave. Plus, it must be so hard to never cry even when you see your friends die one by one. Good thing she has Tian You there to cry for her. lol

yea...it was really hard for her to hold back those tears...tain you was more emotional than her
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea...it was really hard for her to hold back those tears...tain you was more emotional than her
    i agree..it's hard not to dry when see friend die one after another in front of me..She is strong..If me,i sure will cry like nobody's business..haha..

i agree..it's hard not to dry when see friend die one after another in front of me..She is strong..If me,i sure will cry like nobody's business..haha..
    yea, holding ur emotions can make u sick...its not good for the health but as for me,i really dont like it when people see me cry...might as well hide somewhere where nobody can see me when i cry
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

love the scene when she has Jan Jan cried for her.

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    love the scene when she has Jan Jan cried for her.
    was that somewhere near the elevator in their apartment? i lov that too
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

oh you guys talking about part 2 right when they found out granson tian yau cried.... yeah that was a nice scene

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    oh you guys talking about part 2 right when they found out granson tian yau cried.... yeah that was a nice scene
    yep, part 2...wen sl asked zz to cry for her since she cant cry n zz was so worried at whats happening to sl that she cried a river
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

love Joey, love her soo much in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispix
    love Joey, love her soo much in this series.

same but i didnt like the part where she was afraid of cockroaches in part 2 coz it seemed weird as she wasnt afraid in roaches in part 1:confussed:
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

well in part one at the end buddha changed everything so i guess her behavior could ve changed as well when part 2 came out... i hope you understand. and i think in part 1 it never showed any cockroaches so i guessed we never knew if you was afraid of it or not... btw got done watching the whole series from part 1-3 and all of them have there goods and bad but loved all of the series hope another one comes out soon not like 4 years later when the casting gets older or something.

well in part one at the end buddha changed everything so i guess her behavior could ve changed as well when part 2 came out... i hope you understand. and i think in part 1 it never showed any cockroaches so i guessed we never knew if you was afraid of it or not... btw got done watching the whole series from part 1-3 and all of them have there goods and bad but loved all of the series hope another one comes out soon not like 4 years later when the casting gets older or something.
    well, that might be possible...

but there was a scene in part 1 when there were cockroaches n siu ling werent afraid at all...remember the first few episodes where siu ling had to wear shades to see if there r ghosts or not n 1 sign to determine if there are ghosts or not is when there r cockroaches...siu ling was not afraid at all

but i think it wont be till a couple of years till they will make a part 4
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

well, that might be possible...

but there was a scene in part 1 when there were cockroaches n siu ling werent afraid at all...remember the first few episodes where siu ling had to wear shades to see if there r ghosts or not n 1 sign to determine if there are ghosts or not is when there r cockroaches...siu ling was not afraid at all

but i think it wont be till a couple of years till they will make a part 4
    I do hope they will make part 4 soon..

But no news about it..

Haiz..

Pray hard..

well it ll sort of sucks if its a few years i mean the casting isn t getting any younger like eric wan tian chu he s starting to show some age as well as kenneth and mark ...rest of the guys and girls looks young. well like i said before it ll be cool if popular actors were to join... i mean come on nic tse, shawn yue, stephen fung,hu ge, all know martials arts and when they fight it looks nice it ll be cool to have the young generation play a new part in this series. but i doubt if atv have that kind of money to do so unlike tvb. it ll be cool if wong jing were to make one. i mean for sure the fighting scenes will be nice but at the end you ll know all of the cast will basically die at the end or something.

well it ll sort of sucks if its a few years i mean the casting isn t getting any younger like eric wan tian chu he s starting to show some age as well as kenneth and mark ...rest of the guys and girls looks young. well like i said before it ll be cool if popular actors were to join... i mean come on nic tse, shawn yue, stephen fung,hu ge, all know martials arts and when they fight it looks nice it ll be cool to have the young generation play a new part in this series. but i doubt if atv have that kind of money to do so unlike tvb. it ll be cool if wong jing were to make one. i mean for sure the fighting scenes will be nice but at the end you ll know all of the cast will basically die at the end or something.

yea eric n mark has definitely aged a lot...kenneth too...but i love kenneth, he s my fave vamp especially in part 1 hey that wud be a great idea but i guess ur right, no budget hu ge wil be such a good choice
    Last edited by big master; 03-25-07 at 02:54 AM.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Yeah, u can have Nic Tse, Hu Ge, Shawn Yu and Stephen Fung. Just don't call it My Date With a Vampire 4.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩