Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Yeah, u can have Nic Tse, Hu Ge, Shawn Yu and Stephen Fung. Just don't call it My Date With a Vampire 4.
    why can we not call it MDWAV 4? the original casts will be there, just that some new casts will be included...what seems to be the problem with that kidd?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    why can we not call it MDWAV 4? the original casts will be there, just that some new casts will be included...what seems to be the problem with that kidd?
    Because this is an ATV's brainchild. I want to lead to be ATV actors, not crowded with Taiwanese and chinese actors and movies stars. You can call me anal or a purist. I don't want to see MDWAV 4 being filled with non-ATV actors (and teenybopper to boot) getting all the lead roles while loyal ATV actors who also can act be relegated to minor or small supporting roles. Yes, new cast can be added. But why can't they be ATV own young actors?

With Hu Ge, Shawn Yu, Nic Tse, Stephen Fung etc, does it look like an ATV production anymore?

And you think Eric, Joey, Kenneth, Pinky still can be lead when movie stars are around?

If u want to see Shawn Yu, Nic Tse, Stephen Fung, Hu Ge, Liu Yi Fei, Gao Yuan Yuan, Twins etc in a vampire series, just make a new series for them. Don't mess with MDWAV.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-25-07 at 10:52 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

just one minute....
    well thinking about it all of the atv actors are all old now having the new gen actors and actresses will be nice and attract more younger viewers. dont want to be rude or anything but check out rotch 06...i personally like it even though people hated it but i think it would ve been better if the the director didn t use all old casting of his previous series he produced. it didn t really suited young viewers. but instead i like chinese paladin tian wei fei xian more because the actors were all young and more new gen if you know what i m talking about. i mean i was just saying the actors i mention all know martial arts so if they were in the series the fighting scenes won t look too fake like in 3. well the new casting like hu ge nic tse etc could be characters from pung gu making them strong you know or something and of course they have important roles to the story and making them fight erick etc would be cool.

Because this is an ATV brainchild. I want to lead to be ATV actors, not crowded with Taiwanese and chinese actors and movies stars. You can call me anal or a purist. I don't want to see MDWAV 4 being filled with non-ATV actors (and teeny bopper to boot) getting all the lead roles while loyal ATV actors who also can act be relegated to minor or small supporting roles. Yes, new cast can be added. But why can't they be ATV own young actors?

With Hu Ge, Shawn Yu, Nic Tse, Stephen Fung etc, does it look like an ATV production anymore?

And you think Eric, Joey, Kenneth, Pinky still can be lead when movie stars are around?

If u want to see Shawn Yu, Nic Tse, Stephen Fung, Hu Ge, Liu Yi Fei, Gao Yuan Yuan, Twins etc in a vampire series, just make a new series for them. Don't mess with MDWAV.

yep, gotcha with that....u an atv fan? i like atv's artists' uniqueness although they are not that popular...a fresh addition of some new casts wud be ok imho but of course, the original casts must still play an important n significant role as forf atv's own young artists, i dun really know much of them so i have not suggested anyone to join the group....as for liu yi fei, pls, dont ever add her in the cast hehehe
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    just one minute....
    well thinking about it all of the atv actors are all old now having the new gen actors and actresses will be nice and attract more younger viewers. dont want to be rude or anything but check out rotch 06...i personally like it even though people hated it but i think it would ve been better if the the director didn t use all old casting of his previous series he produced. it didn t really suited young viewers. but instead i like chinese paladin tian wei fei xian more because the actors were all young and more new gen if you know what i m talking about. i mean i was just saying the actors i mention all know martial arts so if they were in the series the fighting scenes won t look too fake like in 3. well the new casting like hu ge nic tse etc could be characters from pung gu making them strong you know or something and of course they have important roles to the story and making them fight erick etc would be cool.

mido, roch 06 was not that good not because of the old actors but because the storyline became too cheezy....gou'er n gugu was too..hmmm....
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yep true that bro... i got too tired of them as well hope whenever a new remake comes out it ll be even better with the action scenes, cgi effects, costumes,casting and ost. wish the director of chinese paladin etc makes a sequel and continue to heaven sword dragon saber....but well getting back to mdwav how come at the end of 3 when tian yau was fighting yuk yi(alice chan) she said something i forgot but he didn t fight back after shooting his last energy blast...why was that?

Well, there's one way they can do MDWAV IV using the original characters without worrying about the aging issue...do MDWAV IV as an anime series with the original actors as voice actors for their old characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Well, there's one way they can do MDWAV IV using the original characters without worrying about the aging issue...do MDWAV IV as an anime series with the original actors as voice actors for their old characters.
    like ur fanfic? hehehe...but its different...live action dramas r different w animes although both r good
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yep true that bro... i got too tired of them as well hope whenever a new remake comes out it ll be even better with the action scenes, cgi effects, costumes,casting and ost. wish the director of chinese paladin etc makes a sequel and continue to heaven sword dragon saber....but well getting back to mdwav how come at the end of 3 when tian yau was fighting yuk yi(alice chan) she said something i forgot but he didn t fight back after shooting his last energy blast...why was that?
    sorry mido, i cant seem to remember wat he said too
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

like ur fanfic? hehehe...but its different...live action dramas r different w animes although both r good
    In many ways, with its fantasy/horror/sci-fi themes, the MDWAV franchise is very well suited to the anime treatment.

well isn t there a japanese manga -comic book that mdwav came from? i remember back then some people were discussing about how mdwav was from a manga and some others debated it came from angel and buffy vamp slayer

The Japanese manga one was my idea. I said way back when I watched MDWAV 1 that Ma Siu Ling has many similarities with Mikami from the japanese manga GS Mikami.

But, I still consider it a brainchild of ATV eventhough it might be inspired by the Japanese manga. Before this (as far as I know), no chinese TV series or movies has tried a modernized slick version of a vampire story. It used to be campy hopping vampires all the time. So, it's still an innovation.

No matter what, I still don't want MDWAV to be taken over by non-ATV actors. Yeah, u can have 2 or 3 non-ATV actors like the previous installments. That will be refreshing. But not them taking over the show.

Just rewatch Chinese Paladin if u love the cast so much. Don't need to bring them over to MDWAV as u suggested way back. I remember back then, u didn't just suggest Hu Ge. You suggested the whole Chinese Paladin cast and other pop-stars.

hpefully they make a part 4 to make up for this mess of 3. like i post long ago have more new pop stars into the series to bring back up... nic tse, donnie yen(let him choregrapher the fights), shawn yue, hu ge, ekin cheng, ariel lin, ady ahn, lie yie fei, etc... just take the whole casting of Chinese Paladin / Tian WEi Fei xian and make this series worth watching... teens like eye catchy not wisdom.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-27-07 at 05:20 AM.

i never knew that there was an anime similar to mdwav...but i think mdwav is so much better than buffy
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i never knew that there was an anime similar to mdwav...but i think mdwav is so much better than buffy
    Here's the info on the anime - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Sweeper_Mikami

The premise is not that similar, just the main character, Mikami.

Here's her characteristic

- Always wears miniskirt
    - Uses a rod like weapon to fight spirit, ghost, vampires etc
    - Money-minded
    - Has a student younger than her (her student is often in jeans and denim jacket like Jing Jung)
    Last edited by kidd; 03-28-07 at 02:05 AM.

Here's the info on the anime - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Sweeper_Mikami

The premise is not that similar, just the main character, Mikami.

Here's her characteristic

- Always wears miniskirt
    - Uses a rod like weapon to fight spirit, ghost, vampires etc
    - Money-minded
    - Has a student younger than her (her student is often in jeans and denim jacket likee Jing Jung)

wow!that really sounds like ma siu ling thanks kidd
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

speaking of anime anyone seen the anime blood trinity? i seen it on adult swim and its about vampires but i seen the final episode or something and the main character was a vampire that sucks on other vampires blood...well anyway he transformed into a monster like bat vampire with wings of course like on mdwav 2 and the last boss did the same and both engaged in battle in the air like in mdwav... it was so similar and i was like this is like mdwav 2 at the end.

well man this bring back great memories of mdwav 2
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-PgTjkqqixw
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ymQ0jxDlNJo
    enjoy btw love the graphics and action choregraphy in mdwav 2

I just started MDWAV 3. So far I don't like it as much as the previous two. I like how Joey goes back to the past and it was interesting, but switching back and forth between being ultra serious and playfulness is kind of jarring. I miss how the first series was very tongue in cheek and didn't take itself too seriously.

the first two series had it where the general public was sceptical and whatnot about the existence of vampires- int he third it sliek they just know that the vamps are out there, kinda ruins the fun about the vamps concealing their identitities.
    Last edited by Withoutasol; 03-30-07 at 05:49 PM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

yeah i like them all but mdwav 3 could ve been better. well heres what i like about them
    mdwav 3-new characters sequel to first 2 of course...complex story line...songs...dislike costumes, computer graphics/action fighting choregraphy. but its cool.
    mdwav 2- everything was good graphics storyline action songs costumes and character development.dislike...had to made jing jong died after being a vamp so quickly..dislike killing ma ding dong why!
    mdwav 1- started everything continuing from vampire experts... action story was good.. costumes nicely done except hated tian yaus and san boon yat fuus final forms...hated that guy in red at the end.. love the explosions. loved how they had the green and white snake story and having tian yaus cop friend and everyones family in the story made it pretty good to watch.
    over all all these series had there goods and bads but loved every single one of them...like always hope the next parts comes out soon i hate it when the series leave u with a cliff hanger... did tian yau bit siu ling at the church or not? what happened with the others? bu kaus brother? sky? fok sang? human king(mark chan)? when will ju jan make a come back with san boon yat fuu? clarify if siu lings really love grandson tian yau for grandpa?

Many important characters..in fact too many..died in MDWAV2. Such a pity, there could be some development of their characters.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg