Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    agree! id like to add up some more funny moments:
    Mostly I like the parts where they take jabs at each other.

"How do you know what love is? You never loved anyone before."

"I once feel extreme loneliness after I slaughtered an entire army."
    "This wouldn't be my army, is it?"

Or, when Sacred Mother made a drink and invited everybody at the Waiting Bar to toast with her and after tasting they had that "wtf" look on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    yeah i already know that but i mean even the fights with joey or without most of them were very bad choregraphize compared to part 1&2. like i said the only best real good choregraphized fight scene was with jian tao and bupo on the roof.
    Yeah. Most of the other fights were horrible. Especially the squad team versus Alice's giant doll. Tianyo's fight scenes were really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Mostly I like the parts where they take jabs at each other.

"How do you know what love is? You never loved anyone before."

"I once feel extreme loneliness after I slaughtered an entire army."
    "This wouldn't be my army, is it?"

Or, when Sacred Mother made a drink and invited everybody at the Waiting Bar to toast with her and after tasting they had that "wtf" look on their faces.
    yes, those are memorable lines
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Chang Er , was Turn into a Vampire cus Ming yun (Fate) Give her something to eat and Make her Go back down to earth ...She was not really a Vampire so her eyes look normal .

Why Others Vampire call Tian you Vampire God ?
    .. Answer is : He Kill The Vampire King Jiang Chen and save Other vampire Life ...

---------------------------------------------------
    does tin yau vampire come from the future??? he is tin ai father, right???
    Yes Tian You Is Tian Ya Father But He Died Of a Virus .. He Did Not went back into the past .. cus he was dead

--------------------------
    anymore info needed will be Given =P

Rants. Sorry if this have already been discussed before.

This series was like a lame excuse for Chan 13 to preach about his pseudo intellectual philopsophy.

I missed the X-Men and Dragon Ball Z influences that the previous installments had. (eg. every newly born vampires gets a special ability. Hair turns white and blue when characters gets a power boost. Cheesy but still cool.)

So much nonsense like how the show tries combine the supernatural with modern technology.

Sacred Mother and Fenxi have such awful plots. "We have to go to hell to borrow destiny from the flames of passion." WTH!

I probably have more but I stop for right now.

Rants. Sorry if this have already been discussed before.

This series was like a lame excuse for Chan 13 to preach about his pseudo intellectual philopsophy.

I missed the X-Men and Dragon Ball Z influences that the previous installments had. (eg. every newly born vampires gets a special ability. Hair turns white and blue when characters gets a power boost. Cheesy but still cool.)

So much nonsense like how the show tries combine the supernatural with modern technology.

Sacred Mother and Fenxi have such awful plots. "We have to go to hell to borrow destiny from the flames of passion." WTH!

I probably have more but I stop for right now.

indeed, part 3 has a number of bizzare plots which, i had
    no idea why chen 13 made it that way....it was just...err...unexplainable
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

indeed, part 3 has a number of bizzare plots which, i had
    no idea why chen 13 made it that way....it was just...err...unexplainable
    Yeah, like this one for example that cracks me up whenever I think about it. Remember when Jianto had to go to the lowest level of hell to calm the most evil and unrepentant souls? Turns out they were actually his best friend and that Jin solider from the Song Dynasty! I'm like, where's Hitler? Or how about Vlad Tepes? And that goes into how come everybody in hell is Chinese??? Joking of course but you get what I'm saying. Man, Chan 13 just didn't put enough thought into this story.

yeah.. i felt disappointed when i watched the last episode

yeah part 2 was the best. good character developments. plots(couldve been better if they wanted it to be longer) costumes/actions/graphics/actors actresses. just wished part 2 couldve been like 60 episodes and show more of ma ding dong and cheng sang and zen zen and siu tao(kenneth) love story of like how each life theyll always be in love and probably die or something like part 1. and how kenneth was the nbr1 swordsman and what happened to the red demon from part 1? missed the snake spirits from part 1 wouldve been cool if they added them in again.

Yeah, like this one for example that cracks me up whenever I think about it. Remember when Jianto had to go to the lowest level of hell to calm the most evil and unrepentant souls? Turns out they were actually his best friend and that Jin solider from the Song Dynasty! I'm like, where's Hitler? Or how about Vlad Tepes? And that goes into how come everybody in hell is Chinese??? Joking of course but you get what I'm saying. Man, Chan 13 just didn't put enough thought into this story.
    absolutely true!!!

and i really hated the irony that Sheng Mu was the 'bad guy er..gal' when it was actually Fu Xi who was stupid!!! and i dun understand how cud the girls fall head over heels with them...look at sheng mu and Chang uh, both are too pretty for him
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

absolutely true!!!

and i really hated the irony that Sheng Mu was the 'bad guy er..gal' when it was actually Fu Xi who was stupid!!! and i dun understand how cud the girls fall head over heels with them...look at sheng mu and Chang uh, both are too pretty for him
    Fu Xi was stupid. He sealed away all his powers and ensured that the only way to break the enchantment was for his new girlfriend to stop loving him. Which he thought would be impossible... there's no way he should be so naive.

I'm wondering has anyone here in this thread ever made the connection between Fu Xi, Sheng Mu, Chang Er, with Adam, Lilith, and Eve? I see similarities there.

Fu Xi was stupid. He sealed away all his powers and ensured that the only way to break the enchantment was for his new girlfriend to stop loving him. Which he thought would be impossible... there's no way he should be so naive.

I'm wondering has anyone here in this thread ever made the connection between Fu Xi, Sheng Mu, Chang Er, with Adam, Lilith, and Eve? I see similarities there.
    i didnt know what part did lilith play in adam n eve's story...i know adam n eve but got no idea about lilith
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i didnt know what part did lilith play in adam n eve's story...i know adam n eve but got no idea about lilith
    According to Judaism legend, Adam first wife was actually Lilith. But Lilith was a feminist. She wanted to be equal to Adam instead of being his subordinate. She didn't even want to be beneath Adam while lovemaking. Of course, Adam disagreed. She later ran away and became a demoness. Adam then asked God for another wife. God first created a woman in front of Adam's eyes. But Adam was disgusted seeing the internal organs and intestines etc and didn't want this wife too. So, God made him fell asleep and took a piece of his ribs and made Eve.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    According to Judaism legend, Adam first wife was actually Lilith. But Lilith was a feminist. She wanted to be equal to Adam instead of being his subordinate. She didn't even want to be beneath Adam while lovemaking. Of course, Adam disagreed. She later ran away and became a demoness. Adam then asked God for another wife. God first created a woman in front of Adam's eyes. But Adam was disgusted seeing the internal organs and intestines etc and didn't want this wife too. So, God made him fell asleep and took a piece of his ribs and made Eve.
    thank u kidd! i onli heard of adam n eve thru discussions in religion n lilith doesnt seem to hav been discussed...or i wasnt listening attentively
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Hmm.. I have a question, I read that there was two endings to the serial. I want to get the one that shows Tian You biting Ma Xiao Ling which is the happy ending and not the one that left the story unexplained. But I wonder whether that version is being sold as vcds and whether it's available in Singapore?
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Hmm.. I have a question, I read that there was two endings to the serial. I want to get the one that shows Tian You biting Ma Xiao Ling which is the happy ending and not the one that left the story unexplained. But I wonder whether that version is being sold as vcds and whether it's available in Singapore?
    i got the 'unexpalined ending' version...dunno about the other one
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

She was already a vampire. She got bitten by TianYa.

but that wasnt the end part right? n it wasnt a happi situation wen she got bitten.

She was already a vampire. She got bitten by TianYa.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

It happened somewhere 3/4 into the series. She was trying to calm TianYa who was running away and persuade her to come back to the Waiting Bar. TianYa, no longer able to resist her hunger for blood bit her mother. Siu Ling turns wicked/extremely powerful. However, her evil side was subdued with the help of her mom's intervention but in return lost all of her memories. It was said that if she ever uses her newly gained demonic powers again her evil side would return... Eh, till the end Siu Ling never did reverted back to her vampire form but because she was afraid of losing control her fighting ability was hindered severely. Not only that but if she cast any exorcist spell she would be harmed as well. Namely her final time summoning the Divine Dragon.

Heh, the last part of my paragraph is my own speculation but I think it makes sense.

theres 3 ending i know of.. some was at the end of the series it was only a tv series that they were filming then had the cast interview.. the other was after the casting interview they found out that yuk chiu was using the 3 books thing to make her story come true to let the human king say he loved her then they fight etc at end siu ling dies in tian yaus arms. the last ending is siu ling doesnt die yet in tian yau arms in the field she then says she cant die until they get married, tian yau brings her to the catherdral/church they get married siu ling faints and tian yau then approach her neck and is about to bite her and then thats the end. we dont know if she lives and turns to a vamp again or dies... its like how tian yau bites zen zen then hes about to until she says something, so its a cliffhanger. btw siu ling when at vampire form cant use any of her exorcism power because the vampire blood goes against the ma bloodline hence thats why she turns evil. its a curse that yuk chi gaved upon the ma family, something like that.

Hi.. iam new here, i really like this movie "my data with a vampiere".
    can anyone pls tell me where iam can download this episode? or can someone give this throught "icq" oder "msn" ?? icq: 294-045-221 and msn: [email protected] ; my e-mail is : [email protected] !
    Iam very Thanksfull who can tell me!
    Ah forgett to say, I only need the Part 2 (Movie 2)