Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

I've just watched the last episode of the chinese version.. .. didnt see fate and fook sang.. ...hmmm
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    I've just watched the last episode of the chinese version.. .. didnt see fate and fook sang.. ...hmmm
    I guess that means, buy the HK VCD set...13 Chan did say it will be on the HK VCD set...hehe

edit:

just saw the ending on the mandarin VCD set and it's even worse than the HK aired version...
    Last edited by creidesca; 12-17-04 at 02:35 PM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Banned

Hey, anyone here buy the SoundTrack of MDWAV III? Do they have Background Music for the 3rd part of this series?

I want some Spoiler. Can someone tell me how Kenneth kill the girl that he love in Ancient time? I mean did he know that he kill her? Was he not able to control himself?
    And also, is Alice and Mark Cheng are just like Machine that made up to destroy Fate?

Arrow re

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Hey, anyone here buy the SoundTrack of MDWAV III? Do they have Background Music for the 3rd part of this series?

I want some Spoiler. Can someone tell me how Kenneth kill the girl that he love in Ancient time? I mean did he know that he kill her? Was he not able to control himself?
    And also, is Alice and Mark Cheng are just like Machine that made up to destroy Fate?

kenneth[完颜不破] said in the later part that he knew he was killing her[岳银瓶]...imo....he wanted to go all out and fight with the girl he love but..the girl wanted to be killed by him...i guess he was shocked all the same..he was able to control himself after the girl save him from his 'dream'

the alice n marrk part...eh..i haven watched it yet...the last last episode..i haven watch.. T^T

Hi, can someone please post the link of the site for My Date With A Vampire 3? It's the one that host the links for download of each episode. It's not the official ATV one cuz I don't read Chinese. Or any MDWAV3 site that has a lot of info on it. Thanks!

I just finished see episode 14 recently and think this series is good. I think there are ALOT of plot twists in this series.

Such as how Siu Ling became who she is BECAUSE not only of her "Grand Aunt" but because of her cousin/sister "Mo ?."

Mr. X & "No Tears" meeting was funny.

Kenneth acted not cold BUT a loner to people he did not know. He did act friendly to Siu Ling & Tin Yau & "Mr. Fortune" as if they were old friends and no anger or hatred. He did not even WANT to fight with Tin when they meet again in 2004.

Two people from the future arrive in 2004 BECAUSE I think it is because they were worried and/or wanted 2 be there for Siu Ling. One her daughter because, her father said so...&...Two Tin Yau and/or aka "Fong Kwok Wah."

It is good BUT I'll have to wait for a while until a bunch of tapes come

I DO WANT TO KNOW THOUGH: Is that would the original ending come out on the tapes I rent from the store OR not rent tapes & buy the HK version on VCD.

Smile

how come at the end they said that the people in the space shuttle are looking for a place to get away from "fate" does that mean that "fate" is still not dead??

can anybody explain?? thx

Quote Originally Posted by jixip
    how come at the end they said that the people in the space shuttle are looking for a place to get away from "fate" does that mean that "fate" is still not dead??

can anybody explain?? thx
    hmm. ... actually we have no idea too.. .. according to Chan13, Fate did not die. ... refer to previous post.. . I think someone posted what Chan13 said b4
    Hmm. .. I will be looking forward to the vcd version due to the ending (of course) :P
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

siuling20 the mdwav2ringtone.zip, rebornringtone_midi.zip, and reborn_midi.zip file in the download_misc has nothing inside.
    Last edited by Gamezgirl; 12-23-04 at 07:55 PM.

Anybody from Singapore who bought the MDWAV3 box set( vol. 1-18)? is it the same as the HK TV version or is it the same as the HK VCD version?

Banned

I need Spoiler: Anyone whom finish this series, help me!!
    1) I need to know about Benny Love Interest, is she gonna come back to life with Benny? Beside her does she love anyone else?
    2) Why did Alice trying to come back to make up with Mark Cheng? Who does Mark Cheng love, Alice or the girl in the Moon?
    3) Will the Fong Tian Yau going to come back in the Future?
    4) What was the misunderstanding between Joey and Fong Tian Ai that make her hate her mom?

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    Anybody from Singapore who bought the MDWAV3 box set( vol. 1-18)? is it the same as the HK TV version or is it the same as the HK VCD version?
    Hi, I'm from Singapore, and I have bought the MDWAV3 boxset. I don't know about the HK VCD version, but the Singapore VCD version is not the same as the HK TV version. There are scenes in the Singapore VCD version that are not in the HK TV version. As a result, the episodes are not the same too, eg. episode 18 in Singapore VCD version is not the same as episode 18 in HK TV version.

I need Spoiler: Anyone whom finish this series, help me!!
    1) I need to know about Benny Love Interest, is she gonna come back to life with Benny? Beside her does she love anyone else?
    2) Why did Alice trying to come back to make up with Mark Cheng? Who does Mark Cheng love, Alice or the girl in the Moon?
    3) Will the Fong Tian Yau going to come back in the Future?
    4) What was the misunderstanding between Joey and Fong Tian Ai that make her hate her mom?
    1) No, she was not coming back to life. She was destroyed by Fate.
    2) I think Mark loved Alice more than the moon girl. However, it is hard to say because it is all a plot to kill Fate (at least the part where he fell in love with the moon girl is, I think).
    3) Don't know. It was left vague.
    4) According to the Tin Ai's version of what had happened, Siuling prevented Tinyau from going for the final fight. As a result, all his friends died and the world was reduced to smoking wrecks. Then Siuling died after giving birth to Tin Ai. Tinyau was not happy since.

Banned

hey Hola,
    who is Fate?
    can you tell me the actress who play fate?
    can you explain to me more about the misunderstanding? It is because Shiu Ling prevent Tian Yau from the battle and people die that why she dislike her mother? Am lost?
    Also if Shiu Ling die, so at the end? Shiu Ling die? Only Tian Ai alive?
    so is Alice and Mark are like machine to destroy Fate? Who is Fate? it not Alice right? Am lost

I thought Alice is the main evil here? So she not, Fate is? Who Fate?
    Last edited by Question; 12-24-04 at 12:03 AM.

hey Hola,
    who is Fate?
    can you tell me the actress who play fate?
    can you explain to me more about the misunderstanding? It is because Shiu Ling prevent Tian Yau from the battle and people die that why she dislike her mother? Am lost?
    Also if Shiu Ling die, so at the end? Shiu Ling die? Only Tian Ai alive?
    so is Alice and Mark are like machine to destroy Fate? Who is Fate? it not Alice right? Am lost

I thought Alice is the main evil here? So she not, Fate is? Who Fate?
    Hi,

Fate is actually the villain. Fate had no physical form, and spent almost half the series possessing Benny, and the last few minutes possessing Alice. It had been Alice and Mark's plan all along to trick Fate so that Fate thought that Alice and Mark were against each other. Alice and Mark were actually created by the Pan Gu people to capture and kill Fate at any cost, even if that means the world is destroyed in the process.

Yah, because Siuling prevented Tinyau from going to stop Alice and Mark fighting (and destroying the world in the process) with his friends, all his friends died in that battle, the world was in ruin after the fight and I think almost all of Earth's population died. When Siuling died during childbirth, Tinyau was left all alone to bring up Tin Ai. No friends, no wife, no hope. Tinyau felt miserable until his death (he had contracted Alice's virus) some years later when Tin Ai had grown up. Therefore Tin Ai blamed her mum for being selfish as to not let Tinyau participate in that battle.

Banned

Hey Hola, U have AIM? I hope I can chat with you on AIM about this.
    Help me more,
    So Fate is not a person, so it is one of those book that Benny have? So Alice and Mark are not really against each other? Then how come Alice die at the end? If Alice is not evil then why does Mark and Kenneth kill her at the end?
    Explain to me more about Alice? Honestly, I love her in there, I think she look beautiful. Who is actually Fate? It is just a form out outer force that control Benny and other people? There no character in there play Fate?
    If Mark and Alice are just people that created to destroy Fate then why she plan all those things to turn people into Vampire, such like Kenneth?

So Fate is not a person, so it is one of those book that Benny have? So Alice and Mark are not really against each other? Then how come Alice die at the end? If Alice is not evil then why does Mark and Kenneth kill her at the end?
    Explain to me more about Alice? Honestly, I love her in there, I think she look beautiful. Who is actually Fate? It is just a form out outer force that control Benny and other people? There no character in there play Fate?
    If Mark and Alice are just people that created to destroy Fate then why she plan all those things to turn people into Vampire, such like Kenneth?
    Who Fate really was is quite unclear. On one hand, it seems that Fate was the book that Benny had (the Heaven book). On the other hand, Fate seems to have its own fate. This is one of the confusing and unexplained part of MDWAV 3. Anyway, Fate was something that already exists a very long time ago.

Long long time ago, before there was the current world we know, Earth was another world with another species of sentient beings. These beings were very advanced in their technologies/powers/etc. However, that world was destroyed by Fate. Before being destroyed, those beings created the Pan Gu people to combat Fate. However, Fate went into hiding, and was almost impossible to find. The Pan Gu then re-created the world, which became the current world.

Because Fate was so elusive, the Pan Gu came up with a plan. Alice is made to be very beautiful so as to get Fate's attention (so I think Fate is actually a male ). Alice came to Earth as a goddess in charge of rewards and punishments, then supposedly fell in love with Mark, etc. etc. Then she and Mark would "turn against each other", so when she was supposed to be at her most invulnerable, Fate would come to her and offered its help. When Alice accepted Fate, she would become one with Fate (ie. Fate would possess her). However, Alice would make sure Fate was trapped in her body and let Mark killed her and thus Fate.

However, Alice and Mark really fell in love with each other. So she really became jealous when Mark fell in love with Chang'er. The ensuing fight almost destroyed the world, so the Pan Gu intervened and stopped the fight. Alice was captured, but not before she planted that nightmarish tree out of rage and jealousy (the humans were the subject of Mark, so she also wanted to destroy them). Mark went to hibernate until there was another chance to capture Fate, which was in 2004. Oh, and the death of the entire Pan Gu people was a part of the plan too to convince Fate, but whether they really died is not known.

In 2004, Fate want to destroy the world because it had already given up on humanity. Moreover, it was also sick of people not believing in fate.

Anyway, Mark killed Alice in the last episode because Alice already had Fate in her body.
    Last edited by convoy; 12-24-04 at 05:33 AM.

Hey Hola, U have AIM? I hope I can chat with you on AIM about this.
    Help me more,
    Hi,

no, I don't have AIM.

I think Convoy explained. Better than I could explain. I like Alice in there too, especially when she is in her ordinary writer's outfit. Simple, yet she looks elegant.

I think I've only seen about 8 episodes. I'm kind of confused with the time between Song Dynasty and 2004. But anyway, I want to know who is sleeping in that room that Kenneth wakes up and goes to and opens the door to look at a woman sleeping? She had the jewelry that Yue Fei's daughter wore but it seem like Pinky Cheung. I think I might have to rewatch and take a closer look. But can anyone tell me?

Anyway....about the time thing...how is that Kenneth knew about the cell phone Siu Ling buried? Had Ma Siu Ling travelled back to Song Dynasty several times before? How can it be happening in the past and already happening in present? Eh I'm getting quite confused here. Can someone explain this for me?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Does anyone know if this series is written by the same scriptwritter or not from the preivious ones? The series seems a bit.......off.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"