Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

wow not too sure but i think d-addicts.com has em but in bittorrent and i think there arent much peeps seeding not sure tho... either that check asianfanatics.net download section...i think u need to be a member but i believe they have direct downloads of the complete series... well got back watching part 1 again...pretty cool how they had a bigger role for the parents in there that was a nice touch... only thing i hate was the ending fights with siu ling and tian yau versus san boon yat fu... the screen keeps turning red of their cgi effects which got annoying but the choregraphy and the explosions were cool just wish the 7 stars would ve had a bigger role or like elaborated more on them for like a couple of episodes u know....man anyone have any news if atv is filming a mdwav 4 yet? either that let wong jing get the rights...he ll put in some hot actress and famous actors with cool graphics but probably tragic ending which could probably just end the series.

well i just rewatched MDVAW 1 AND 2 and OMG...!~!!!!! its so good.. haha even after rewatching it like 3 times each... however just a few questions

1) is mdvaw 2 a continuation of 1 .... lol.... a lot of scenes seems to suggest it is

2) do anybody else apart from me see the love between FTY and MSL a very sudden change of events in MDVAW 2... i mean FTY was cryign and suffering all that shit and suddenlly the cat says that he keeps thinking of MSL... and then FTY loves her... er... i found it a bit of strange cause it was kinda sudden

3) i though jeong sun died how come the end showed that he went back to him "hometown". FTY clearly said that he killed him!!!!!!

anyways i still think that MDVAW is the best script ever to be written!!!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz View Post
    well i just rewatched MDVAW 1 AND 2 and OMG...!~!!!!! its so good.. haha even after rewatching it like 3 times each... however just a few questions

1) is mdvaw 2 a continuation of 1 .... lol.... a lot of scenes seems to suggest it is

2) do anybody else apart from me see the love between FTY and MSL a very sudden change of events in MDVAW 2... i mean FTY was cryign and suffering all that shit and suddenlly the cat says that he keeps thinking of MSL... and then FTY loves her... er... i found it a bit of strange cause it was kinda sudden

3) i though jeong sun died how come the end showed that he went back to him "hometown". FTY clearly said that he killed him!!!!!!

anyways i still think that MDVAW is the best script ever to be written!!!!!
    1) Yes it is
    2) I thought FTY had always loved MSL, at least once he got to know her. It helped that his grandson's crush on her piqued his curiosity a lot.
    3) I can't remember that part. Poon Goo is supposed to be a heaven of sorts, I suppose.

MDWAV 1, 2 and 3 are very entertaining, with wonderful memories. My only gripe is that they always seem very unwilling to cast a villainous role. Part 1 has Kenneth play a villain until the end when he is suddenly not a villain, and some poor kelefe who appeared only for a few episodes is suddenly the ultimate evil. In part 2, Simon Yam and Wong Cheok Ling are supposed to be the semi-villains but at the end it is revealed that even they don't want the good guys to die, and the villain is a meteorite even Wong can't stop, and all this while Simon was trying to bring out the potential in the heroes.

spoilers

I won't spoil too much for you, but part 3 is similar, with no tangible villain and all semi-villains being unwitting pawns of some intangible force which has to be destroyed. I can imagine all Chan 13's cast pleading with him not to make them bad, and he giving in and making up some half-baked plot ending in which everybody can be called hero. It's a little bit... lame.

Default hey there!

hey there i just signed up on this forum thing and i'm just new. i live in new zealand.. and i am a big fan of MDWAV.. so far i have watchedseason 1 & 2, and i desperately want to watch season 3.. where can i get this? anyone know? thanks

try going to d-addicts.com and if you know how to us torrents they should have the complete dvd quality of mdwav 2 and 3 w/english subs there just sign up and ask people to seed. unless u speak mandarin or candontese try this asianfanatics.net become a member which is free and go to the download section and i think they have both mdwav 2 and 3 in cantonese/mandarin direct download not too sure since i dont really download..hope that helps.

2) I thought FTY had always loved MSL, at least once he got to know her. It helped that his grandson's crush on her piqued his curiosity a lot.
    he did??i though he said that they could be friends because they were very alike .... they both had something in common which i have forgotten lol...

if he had always like MSL then why was he cryign and suffering like mad when WCC died?? doesn't make sense
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz View Post
    he did??i though he said that they could be friends because they were very alike .... they both had something in common which i have forgotten lol...

if he had always like MSL then why was he cryign and suffering like mad when WCC died?? doesn't make sense
    well imo i think he cried of wcc death is because he assumed he loved her but he didnt he actually loved ma siu ling like he did ah sau(his wife) but chan chan(zen zen)whatever he liked her but didnt really loved her like he did his wife and regret not biting her and having her die. which confused him since he liked her so much as a friend i guess. its also the life death situation he thought about, like even if he loved her he wouldnt want to bite her and turn her to a vampire and i guess suffer like how the king vampire guy in the beginning did to his wife, made her crazy psychotic and stuff. its like in part 1 he loved ma siu ling more but liked zen zen too and bit her so she wouldnt die and hesitated to marry her but had to since he bit her and turn her into a vampire. but in the end regardless he always had stronger feelings toward ma siu ling..which was why in mdwav3 we will never no yet if he bite siu ling at the end in the church...which is why i still would want a mdwav 4 regardless of the graphics/action scenes as long as the old castings r back and have a good story line and love story i m cool.

well imo i think he cried of wcc death is because he assumed he loved her but he didnt he actually loved ma siu ling like he did ah sau(his wife) but chan chan(zen zen)whatever he liked her but didnt really loved her like he did his wife and regret not biting her and having her die. which confused him since he liked her so much as a friend i guess. its also the life death situation he thought about, like even if he loved her he wouldnt want to bite her and turn her to a vampire and i guess suffer like how the king vampire guy in the beginning did to his wife, made her crazy psychotic and stuff. its like in part 1 he loved ma siu ling more but liked zen zen too and bit her so she wouldnt die and hesitated to marry her but had to since he bit her and turn her into a vampire. but in the end regardless he always had stronger feelings toward ma siu ling..which was why in mdwav3 we will never no yet if he bite siu ling at the end in the church...which is why i still would want a mdwav 4 regardless of the graphics/action scenes as long as the old castings r back and have a good story line and love story i m cool.
    well there were indications that FTY did not loved WCC as much as he loved his wife... and that he was confused between the two...but there was NO INDICATION whatsoever that he actually like MSL.... ok if there was can u plz pinpoint me to some scenes lol... cause i just re-watched and found the flow kinda a bit abrupt

as for MSL part there was always the indication that she loved the grandson and later she also admitted that she was confused between him and the grandson and then ultimately i think in the end she loved FTY because of his character and due to the fact that she not had more courage to... i mean... at the beginning when the grandson approach her she did not have that courage or should i say she did not loved the grandson enough to have that courage whereas FTY really actually made her have that courage

IMO... I think the best scene of the series would be where they were transported to the future (4/1/2001) and when she was about to die and that FTY nearly bite her... haha i rewatched that scene like umpeteen times

well i cant tell u what scene but i guess u can probably notice it by tian yaus eyes when he first saw siu ling in england resembling her grandmother and i guess he likes her attitude, easy going and heavy burden she carries. ever since the grandson died regardless siu ling and tian yau got along together faster then tian yau and zen zen. he only tried to woo zen zen to keep his identity secret. like i said ah sau was his first love and i guess he kept zen zen like her loved her because she was committed to him but loves siu ling..like u said the future scene shows alot. or tian yau about to bite zen zen, if he loved her regardless of turning her to vampire he would ve bitten her if he loved her and didnt want her to die, hence san boon yat foo would ve bit her since he really loves her. likewise at end of mdwav 3 he bits siu ling or not we will never know til a sequel is release hence future of tian ai comes true her being half vampire special breed etc. well u can tell how siu ling and tian yau eye each other which is why they have good chemistry..too bad they dont do kissing scenes to make it more romantic.

he only tried to woo zen zen to keep his identity secret.
    well i daresay there was not much of a wooing...... cause WCC stuck to him lol......

and frankly if FTY did not like WCC enogh to love her nevertheless this does not mean that he loved MSL at that time... lets not forget the future scene was after WCC's death.... my point is that until and after WCC there was no indication whatsoever that hinted that FTY love MSL. it was a very sudden change of events thats what i am trying to say

too bad they dont do kissing scenes to make it more romantic.
    yup totally agree wif u... i believe there were only hugging scenes in MDVAW 1 and in MDVAW there was only a semi-kissing scene where FTY saved MSL and in the end when they were about to kiss the Pong Gu women came and stop it ... i was like WTH!~!!!!!!

haha

well i dunno about luv between siu ling and tian yau... all i can say its fate. due to part 1s course of action time being reverse etc leading to part 2 they probably had that bond...remember tian yau and siu ling always been a couple and in love each life i guess past future present...lke i said when in england he probably developed feelings for siu ling already since siu ling regardless always had strong feelings for grandson tian yau...even when grandson is dead the feelings towards the grandfather tian yau stayed the same...only reason they never got together was grandpa tian yau starting to take the role as grandson tian yau and stick with wcc since he was dating her after failing to get engaged with siu ling in the past...and there was a kissing scene...remember grandpa tian yau and wcc in the bedroom? they were kissing all over the bed then stopped..i think it was time when san boon yat foo revived wcc after being hit by that fast vampire or something...and tian yau siu ling kissed when that water demon went inside siu ling during the fight with the cat girl on the roof remember? simon yam kissed angie...man they need to make a real part 3 or another sequel to clear the history...what ever happened to the blood demon from part 1? the 7 warriors or whatever in part 1? what happened to tian yat in part 3? did kenneth die in part 3? did tian yau bite siu ling? whos the real leader master mind of pong gu? will grandson tian yau make a come back? will WCC and San Boon yat fu betogether?(they always fall in love but always have to end tragic, but in mdwav3 wcc werent in the series so wth happened?) so many unanswered questions calls for a sequel with more better costumes like in mdwav 2, action scenes(no fake cgi or too much matrix) more new vampire eye color transformation like mdwav2, vampires with different special ability like in mdwav 2...we need that dbz,x-men influence mdwav 2 used that made it had good fight scenes.

haha i agree there indeed needs to be a sequel... but one possible reason why until today thir series is one of the best series ever is because of all these cliffhangers... which makes us look at the stories in more depth.

yes i remember the kissing scene between WCC and FTY in earlier... but at that time it was not out of love... FTY though that WCC was his dead wife... and yup the scene where FTY was saving MSL from the water guy was the ONLY kissing scene that they had

and what 7 warriorsz are u referring to?? i though they all died if u are referring to the 5 warriors that was suppose to kill the blood demon... as for the blood demon he died

tian yat prolly dissapeared wif the poon gu clan

as for WCC n SBYF i think CHan 13 totally killed the love line lol..... if my memory did not fail me SBYF loved anotehr women in MDWAV 3

and if there was a MDVAW 4 can they plz make a good happily ever after ending and end of series ending for both MSL and FTY GOD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    as for WCC n SBYF i think CHan 13 totally killed the love line lol..... if my memory did not fail me SBYF loved anotehr women in MDWAV 3
    According to Chan 13, Ngan Ling is actually one of the past lives of Wong Chan Chan.

I remember someone told me that, but I forgot who.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quoted from Ice_brakerz

No, Tianyou barely scratch Jiangchen during the fight. If the fight continues, Tianyou will surely lose. (Note that Tianyou vomited blood after Jiangchen left) The "powerball" was just enough to kill Nuwa.

-----------

Why cant Zhenzhen be the past life of Yinping? Since the time line is nonlinear in MDWAV. There is no problem this way. Also it conforms to the prophecy that SBYF will be with Zhenzhen for subsequent lives...
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Why cant Zhenzhen be the past life of Yinping? Since the time line is nonlinear in MDWAV. There is no problem this way. Also it conforms to the prophecy that SBYF will be with Zhenzhen for subsequent lives.
    ok i have not re-watch MDWAV 3 so i don't know yet

No, Tianyou barely scratch Jiangchen during the fight. If the fight continues, Tianyou will surely lose. (Note that Tianyou vomited blood after Jiangchen left) The "powerball" was just enough to kill Nuwa.
    well.... erm... when he went to look for sui ling at the roof top he clearly told her that he had already helped her to kill JS

Since you have not watch part III below should be a spoiler:

Killing Nuwa is as good as killing jiangchen. Remember somewhere in II it was mention: without Nuwa, there is no meaning of jiangchen's existence. btw, MingRi only bring Jiangchen and Nuwa's body back to the PSG (Pangu Sacred Grounds)

-------------------------------------spoiler--------------------------

Jiangchen did not die;he became a wandering spirit in III might be due to:

1) killed by Shengmu Virus (<- quite impossible; seeing Shengmu's expression before the "Return of Affinity"; seems like she miscalculated JiangChen)
    2) unable to be killed but commited suicide as Nuwa already dead
    3) "wandering spirit" is just an analogy: all Pangu have died except him
    4) Inferencing from II & III, based on bloodline effects: the creator if dead, the vampire cease to live: Tianya live for 20 years = Tianyou 20 years = Jiangchen 20 years after PSG incident!!!!
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

yeah i ment those 5 warriors that were with kenneth in mdwav 1 that fought off that blood demon at end of mdwav 1... but remember at end of part 1 buddha granted the wish to tianyau to reverse time and he not get bitten but still did so you would actually make u think then what happened to the 5 warriors and blood demon? i mean in mdwav 2 the snake spirits died after meeting with their lover but wasnt jing jong(siu lings student) and given the bar to ma ding dong(angie) right? so in mdwav2 they talked about those snake spirit but i would still had to think what happened to those 5 warriors and blood demon.they should make a come back in mdwav 4 along with zen zen and san boon yat fu love..need to bring back kristy and kenneth although the yang warrior girl was good as well or kenneth starting to like alice was cool but like stated above the yang warrior girl could ve been zen zen past life since they had the curse of every life to be in love but not end in happy ending, something like that...so far watching all three makes me mad since a sequel didnt come out yet. just wish the old cast return as well as another good love triangle or love story with way better cgi graphics and action choregraphy...they should let donnie yen do the martial arts choregraphy.

Default MDWAV 3

Please does anyone know where I can watch the alternate ending for MDWAV3? I saw the one where Siu Ling was in Tin Yau's arms in the stadium and I really want to see the alternate ending.

Thanks!!

oh i though the regeneration was after the blood deomon and the otehr 5 warriors were dead... lol...now u talk abut it it seems to kinda make sense

See my Deja Vu 078

http://vampsub.faydot.com/wp-forums/...rum=7&topic=41

Well they already did comeback in III! Although they are kind of insignificant already... But living or non-living, they served to prevent calamity from dangering the world