Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Banned

Hey COnvoy, help me more, thanksssssssssssssssss so much for your spoiler, it make more sense for me now.
    If Alice die cuze Mark and kenneth kill her, then what happen to Mark? And Kenneth?
    Does ALice love Kenneth?
    So is Joey die too? cuze didnt she die when she give birth to Tian Ai?
    How about the Modern Tian Yau, will he come back?

If Alice and Mark was make up to destroy Fate, then Mark love Chang'er was just a plan then? Then when Alice was jealous, it must be the plan too? Or she really plan the tree out of jealousy
    Last edited by Question; 12-24-04 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    Does anyone know if this series is written by the same scriptwritter or not from the preivious ones? The series seems a bit.......off.
    Yes, by the same scriptwriter.

Thanks, because I weight a lot on if the story was still written from the same guy, or I won't consider it a genuine continuation.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

And does the series mentioned anything about the Vampire Comander? I wonder how he rank in this series. I'm only to episode 22 and excluding him, there's 3 red eyes inside.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    And does the series mentioned anything about the Vampire Comander? I wonder how he rank in this series. I'm only to episode 22 and excluding him, there's 3 red eyes inside.
    Vampire Commander appeared for a few seconds, that's all. It was him who sent Tinyau to 2004 from the Pan gu land.

Thanks again for answering!

erm.. sorry guys.. read thru the whole thread.. but i cant seem to find the download site for this season.. can someone help me out ?
    i tried bt.btchina.net and the dsoul webbie and sadly suprnova.org has jus closed down.. i still cant find the bittorrent needed.. rreally nid help.. thankz..

Great Story, up to episode 20 now. Tin Yau is back!

However, felt a bit sorrow for arrowhead (Jin Tau). He gave me the impression that he is in love with Siu Ling. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Hey COnvoy, help me more, thanksssssssssssssssss so much for your spoiler, it make more sense for me now.
    If Alice die cuze Mark and kenneth kill her, then what happen to Mark? And Kenneth?
    Does ALice love Kenneth?
    So is Joey die too? cuze didnt she die when she give birth to Tian Ai?
    How about the Modern Tian Yau, will he come back?

If Alice and Mark was make up to destroy Fate, then Mark love Chang'er was just a plan then? Then when Alice was jealous, it must be the plan too? Or she really plan the tree out of jealousy
    I think Kenneth died in the end, but it was vague. Mark's ending was unknown.

In Tin Ai's version of the future, Siuling did not let Tinyau participate in the fight. It was Fate's doing, to prevent Siuling from letting Tinyau going to the fight so that the world would be destroyed. To do that, Fate kidnapped Tin Ai and forced her to bite live human. However, Fate found out from the Heaven book that he/it would also die in the battle, so Fate wanted to change his/its fate. Therefore he returned Tin Ai to Siuling, and Siuling and Tinyau went to the battle at the insistance of Tin Ai. Therefore the future was changed, and Tin Ai failed to exist.

After the battle, Siuling was mortally injured. In the HK TV version, after Tinyau and Siuling talked, kissed, etc., she looked like she died and Tinyau bited her. Then when the boy came to find them, they had disappeared, leaving the ending vague.

I think Alice was really jealous as she unexpectedly fell in love with Mark. Her jealousy did not seem to be part of the plan.

Question

hi...want to ask u all some question...is the vcd for vampire 3 already release in hk?

is siu ling get married in the end?

how is the ending?

thanks for reply...

Question

actually i thought that Siu Leng became a vampire? how did she overcome her "madness" that was caused by the incompatibility of the Ma's blood and the vampire genes?

Also, since Siu Leng is already a vampire, why did Tin Yau bite Siu Leng after she was mortally injured?

I'm quite confused. Thanks!

Default i really need help

hey you guys...i'm new here and i really need help..... i tried downloading some of the .rar files and i also downloaded the winrar but when i extract it ...it gives me this document with all these characters...what is that?i cant watch it i dont know why...i extracted and everything....but i still cant see or watch anything...can some one help me??? please

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_cheang
    Also, since Siu Leng is already a vampire, why did Tin Yau bite Siu Leng after she was mortally injured?
    The future was changed after they joined in the battle, which means that Tin Ai did not exist. Therefore she did not travel back to 2004, and did not bite Siuling. Therefore Siuling was not a vampire.

Er... I have got a naughty question.

One need to "um um" in order to have a baby. When did Siu Ling and Tin Yau "um um" in order to produce Tin Ai?

I am only up to episode 20. Why did Tin Yau dare not see Siu Ling when he is back?

In addition, Siu Ling said that Poon Ku informed that Arrow Head (Jin Tau) is a key in fighting Yiu Chi Sing Mo. However, in all the ending I saw here, none mentioned Jin Tau. What happen to him?

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Er... I have got a naughty question.

One need to "um um" in order to have a baby. When did Siu Ling and Tin Yau "um um" in order to produce Tin Ai?
    Aren't Tin Yau and Siu Ling married?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Aren't Tin Yau and Siu Ling married?
    I am only up to episode 20. Tin Yau and Siu Ling has not married yet. They did not manage to get married in the "poon ku" place as shing mo escaped just when they are getting ready to get married. Will they get married again later?

Now, Tin Yau has also arrived in 2004 but for some reason is not ready to see siu ling. I am quite puzzled at that. He loves her so much and has missed her for so long so I am guessing that there may be some reason as to why he is avoiding her. When will they finally meet up?

Another thing is that I noticed Jin Tau has started to fall in love with Siu Ling. What will happen to him after Tin Yau is back?

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Another thing is that I noticed Jin Tau has started to fall in love with Siu Ling. What will happen to him after Tin Yau is back?
    He became the Ma's family dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by hola!
    He became the Ma's family dragon.
    Which episode is this? Did Arrow Head (Jin Tau) tell Siu Ling that he likes her in the end?

Thanks

Question HELP ANYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I think I've only seen about 8 episodes. I'm kind of confused with the time between Song Dynasty and 2004. But anyway, I want to know who is sleeping in that room that Kenneth wakes up and goes to and opens the door to look at a woman sleeping? She had the jewelry that Yue Fei's daughter wore but it seem like Pinky Cheung. I think I might have to rewatch and take a closer look. But can anyone tell me?

Anyway....about the time thing...how is that Kenneth knew about the cell phone Siu Ling buried? Had Ma Siu Ling travelled back to Song Dynasty several times before? How can it be happening in the past and already happening in present? Eh I'm getting quite confused here. Can someone explain this for me?
    Can I get some answers here? Please
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I think I've only seen about 8 episodes. I'm kind of confused with the time between Song Dynasty and 2004. But anyway, I want to know who is sleeping in that room that Kenneth wakes up and goes to and opens the door to look at a woman sleeping? She had the jewelry that Yue Fei's daughter wore but it seem like Pinky Cheung. I think I might have to rewatch and take a closer look. But can anyone tell me?

Anyway....about the time thing...how is that Kenneth knew about the cell phone Siu Ling buried? Had Ma Siu Ling travelled back to Song Dynasty several times before? How can it be happening in the past and already happening in present? Eh I'm getting quite confused here. Can someone explain this for me?
    1. I think it's Yuan Ngan Mo Lui (Pinky) sleeping there. I didn't notice that she wear Ngok Ngun Ling's jewelry. I thought those clothes are her own. That girl's face is definitely Yuan Ngan Mo Lui's face.

2. I don't think he was specifically looking for Siu Ling's cellphone. Maybe the Yau Kau's (Benny Chan) prediction trigger him to go check out Zu Sin Town, in hope of look for something remaining from the battle. But I don't think he was expecting to find the cellphone. He actually look suprise when his assistant show him the phone. As for how can it happen in the past and present, well, u must have not watch many time travel movies/series. In all fiction about time travel, things seem to happen in a circle. But I don't understand what u r confused about. Ma Siu Ling burried the cellphone in the past, and since the 'past' happen before the 'present', of course Yuan Ngan But Po will find it in the present. And because YNBP managed to put the magical liquid in Siu Ling's box before the present Siu Ling went back to the past, the past was changed, thus the liquid appeared Siu Ling's box.