Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Banned

what? siu ling mom will appears?
    when is that?
    anyways, i want to know who mango is, it be great if someone tell me when siu ling mom appear, i want to know who mango is, cuze of the rumor of her and eric

also, who is that old man that with pinky, i mean beside mr.x, i mean the old chuppy man, what his role in there, thanks

[QUOTE=Question]what? siu ling mom will appears?
    when is that?
    anyways, i want to know who mango is, it be great if someone tell me when siu ling mom appear, i want to know who mango is, cuze of the rumor of her and eric

siu ling mum is er... a woman who give meng bo soup to death people...
    well.. that was a rumour ... but i dun see eric cannot up into any trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    It seems that ATV made many version of the series. As have been mentioned beore, part of the anwer Tin Yat gave Yuan Ngan But Por is cut off in the version I watch. But my version has the full conversation between Fook Sang and that guy whose bike Siu Ling stole which people who watch the HK version said scene was cut. So, the M'sia official version(Cantonese) is not the same as the HK TV version (Cantonese) as well.

Btw, which character did Mango Wong play?
    Should be siuling's mother.. I dun like her character :P
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

where can i find pictures of MDWAV3 its so hard to find any -.-

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    He said that in my version as well but later. Earlier there is another sentence. I also noticed that there are some disimilarities in the VCDs distributed. In Malaysia there are 2 sets of VCDs available. One is the official ATV distribution of 36 tapes. Then, there is the pirated copies of 38.
    I watch episode 13-14 just now and found out that this sentence "Some things may confuse you now but when you finally realised how they can be, you will later laugh at your own naiveness" is included in the dialog. Episode 12 ends right after Tin Yat said "that means u will die sooner or later". So, I thought that was it. But the conversation actually continues in the next episode.

well .. people living in singpore ...
    any 1 wan to buy my date with a vampire 3 vol 1 ...
    its still new ... and i wanted to sell it off...for Sg$30 ...

Default someone? anyone please help...:(

i posted before but no one has replied yet and im sorry for cluttering the board..i just really want to be bale to download my date and watch it..........PLEASE HELP ME ...
    heres my problem:
    i tried downloading some of the .rar files and i also downloaded the winrar but when i extract it ...it gives me this document with all these characters...what is that?i cant watch it i dont know why...i extracted and everything....but i still cant see or watch anything...can some one help me??? please

hey i have a question......who will be guy that killed teresa at the end?? is it ricky??...

Banned

someone asnswe this
    when siu ling mom will appears?
    when is that?

also, who is that old man that with pinky, i mean beside mr.x, i mean the old chuppy man, what his role in there, thanks

END EPISODE SPOILER!!! (Do not Read if you do not want to know)

Just finished the last episode. Damned impressed!

In my opinion, Siu Ling did not die. The reason for my belief is based on the final conversation that Siu Ling had with Tin Yau. This time, Siu Ling had been mortally wounded by Fate which had possessed Sheng Mo.

SIU LING : The time we have known each other is not very long but the things which happened is a lot. However, during this time, I am convinced of one thing. Time does not hold any meaning. Even if you can live on forever but what is the use if you have to endure timeless loneliness... This is worse than death. On the other hand, short lived togetherness will bring with it no regrets.

TIN YAU : Let us forget about the presence of time in this world, forget life and death, even forget how short or long life could be. What we have to do is to cherish the present.... even if the next minute may be the end of the world, as long as the minute has yet to arrive, then that is not the truth....

There is only one truth, that is me, Fong Tin Yau cannot live without Ma Siu Ling....

SIU LING : Tin Yau......

TIN YAU : Maybe when you become a Vampire, you will no longer be Ma Siu Ling but as long as we believed in Miracle, we will meet again, we will definitely meet again.

SIU LING : Yes, we definitely will. There definitely will be miracles..... Then we will have a daughter...

TIN YAU : Her name will be Tin Ngai

SIU LING : Yes, Fong Tin Ngai.....

Siu Ling appeared to have fainted and Tin Yau bit her....

When Tin Ngai dissapear from memory, Ma Siu Ling is no longer a vampire as Tin Ngai has never come back to bit her. As such, it is the human Ma Siu Ling who fought the final battle with fate and got mortally injured. What Tin Yau said in the last conversation means that he knows he could not live without Siu Ling and thus intend to turn her into a vampire before she die.

His words "Maybe when you become a Vampire, you will no longer be Ma Siu Ling but as long as we believed in Miracle, we will meet again, we will definitely meet again". This means that he know she may turn into something else when she is a vampire but as long as they have faith, Tin Yau and the "real" Ma Siu Ling will definitely meet again. (Remember... Tin Ngai never happened and thus they have no memory of how Siu Ling is when she was a vampire, all they know is that if a member of Ma Clan is turned into a vampire, then he / she will become crazy)

She gave consent and said that she believes and have faith in miracles...

They even named their future daughter Fong Tin Ngai (remember, by this time memory of Tin Ngai would have faded and they couldn't have known about Tin Ngai)

A VERY SAD STORY BUT I DEFINITELY HAVE FAITH THAT CHAN SUP SAM WILL GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING IN VAMPIRE 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    someone asnswe this
    when siu ling mom will appears?
    when is that?

mango will appear when ma da long dies.... when ma xiao ling and ma xiao fu are hugging on ma da long that is going to dead... then mango appear and help ma da long xu ming ... for 10 min ... and they have a meal and mango and ma da long dies...

i dunno whose the old chuppy man you referring to...

Banned

here CLick on this LINK< see the man that stand on top of Alice and on the left side of Joey, am talking about that man

http://www.tuanvcd.com/Pictures/KhuTaDietMa3.jpg

that's her father

Banned

ok then why do i see scenes of shiu ling father, and Pinky (no tears)???
    what is his relationship with PINKY, kenneth sister?

a little island east of america and west of europe

Quote Originally Posted by zero123
    where can i find pictures of MDWAV3 its so hard to find any -.-
    There are plenty of pics on the ATV official website for the show:

http://www.hkatv.com/drama/04/vampire3/

Click along the tabs under the MDWAV3 banner for the different pages - the fifth one is for the photo album, but most of the pics are from the first story (Sung Dynasty).

a little island east of america and west of europe

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    ok then why do i see scenes of shiu ling father, and Pinky (no tears)???
    what is his relationship with PINKY, kenneth sister?
    From what I remember, Pinky doesn't have any scenes with Siu Ling's dad at all. I think you may have mistaken him with Mr X. (Ng Ting Yip) who plays her romantic interest.

Possible Spoiler (Warning : Please do not read if you do not want to know)

Just finished Vampire 3 and thus was rewatching Vampire 1 & 2. Just have some thoughts on Siu Ling and Tin Yau's relationship which I wanted to get off my chest.

Tin Yau and Siu Ling's love in Vampire 1 & 2 were very intense, very strong but nothing when compared to their relationship in Vampire 3.
    In Vampire 3, other than their undying love to each other, there is also the realisation that they now have a daughter, they are now a family. This bond further strengthen their love.

There is a scene whereby the family slept together. Tin Ngai is sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms, a slight smile on her lips, secured in the knowledge that she is loved by her parents. Siu Ling's arms were around her daughter as she sleeps. Lying next to Siu Ling is Tin Yau. Tin Yau's arms are encircled protectively around his family. He has not sleep yet but just watched his family sleeps, as if facinated with the realisation that he has a wife and child. He touched Tin Ngai's check lovingly, as if facinated by the thought that this is the proof of his and Siu Ling's love. He finally rest his head on Siu Ling's and fell asleep contented.

In vampire 1 & 2, it is always the knowledge that they love each other very much, but both can put aside that love in order to save humanity. However, in vampire 3, both is willing to sacrifice humanity for their daughter.

This is evident when Tin Ngai was kidnapped by fate and Siu Ling asked Tin Yau to stay behind and not to go and fight Sheng Mo and Yan Wong because she wanted to have the chance to give birth to Tin Ngai. No matter what happens, to them their daughter come first. In the end, they choosed to fight Sheng Mo and Yan Wong is also partially for their daughter, to release her from the pain of being a vampire who prey on human blood.

Vampire 3 for me is the most touching when it comes to Tin Yau and Siu Ling's love. Vampire 1 & 2 is always the question of "US" but Vampire 3 brings with it the responsibility of "We as a family". We also caught a glimpse of how Tin Yau could be as a father in the future, firm but loving.

His phrase to John and Nick, the death gods is particularly touching. When Tin Ngai prevented John and Nick from taking Ma Tai Lung, they bounded her with steel cables and Tin Yau came along to release her. John told him that he is wrong for siding with Tin Ngai and that nobody can dismiss Hell's rules. Tin Yau's reply is so touching.

"Hell has hell's rules, me as a father has my own rules on fatherhood, she is my daughter, I will be responsible for whatever she has done".
    (HE WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A GREAT DAD, LET'S HOPE CHAN SAP SUM GIVES HIM THAT CHANCE WITH A VAMPIRE 4)

Will write further observation on Tin Yau and Siu Ling's love soon. Has to get some sleep. Has been watching MDWAV non-stop.

1. what happen to the vampire king in My date with a vampire II. His name was Simon Yam and Nuwa (the creator of the earth).

2. Is Nuwa is Alice in My date with a vampire III?

3. Who is more powerful Tin Yau or Kenneth? As they become vampire in different ways.

and finally,

4. How can they stop the two boss Alice and Mark? As Tin Yau and Joey are not powerful enough? or they just try?

thanks

Again Possible Spoiler Alert (Read with caution)

Hi, I am back. Am in a kind of depressive mood with the end of Vampire 3. Felt as if I have walked a mile together with them and felt so sorry for them. Two person who loved so much deserves to be together. They deserves to marry, have children, grown old together. I know that Vampire 3 ended on a semi-happy ending but even if Siu Ling didn't die, we can deduce that she would become a crazy vampire. Tin Yau would also be further tortured by this as he is the one who turned her into a vampire, keeping her at his side as he could not live without her.

Someone should start a petition with ATV at http://www.hkatv.com/drama/04/vampire3/ requesting for Vampire 4 to be filmed as soon as possible. (All Chinese, which I can't really read)

Tin Yau and Siu Ling deserves a happy ending, we the fans deserves a happy ending. We have been with this show since 1999, that is a total of 5 years, going into six years. Just give them and US the ending we deserves.

My boyfriend said that I am behaving a bit obsessive, not unlike Sheng Mo when she is Yew King, writing about Yuen Ngan Pat Poh. Maybe.... I was a bit embarassed when he said that as I could see the truth in his words but I strongly feels that Tin Yau and Siu Ling deserves their "Wing Hang Kok Tung".

Quote Originally Posted by bbantisoft
    1. what happen to the vampire king in My date with a vampire II. His name was Simon Yam and Nuwa (the creator of the earth).

2. Is Nuwa is Alice in My date with a vampire III?

3. Who is more powerful Tin Yau or Kenneth? As they become vampire in different ways.

and finally,

4. How can they stop the two boss Alice and Mark? As Tin Yau and Joey are not powerful enough? or they just try?

thanks
    1) In MDWAV2, Nuwa died, and the vampire king went back to the Pan Gu world, bring Nuwa's body with him.

2) No.

3) Tin Yau. Kenneth was just infected by Alice's virus and became a vampire, therefore he was not a true vampire technically.

4) Most likely they just try. They were definately powerful, so they might have a chance to win Alice and Mark.