Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by hola!
    1) In MDWAV2, Nuwa died, and the vampire king went back to the Pan Gu world, bring Nuwa's body with him.

2) No.

3) Tin Yau. Kenneth was just infected by Alice's virus and became a vampire, therefore he was not a true vampire technically.

4) Most likely they just try. They were definately powerful, so they might have a chance to win Alice and Mark.
    thanks . Now I can understand the story much better.

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Again Possible Spoiler Alert (Read with caution)

Someone should start a petition with ATV at http://www.hkatv.com/drama/04/vampire3/ requesting for Vampire 4 to be filmed as soon as possible. (All Chinese, which I can't really read).
    Seeing how low the ratings are or the 3rd installment, I don't think ATV will film a 4 installment. I can't say whether I want a 4th installment or not since I din't know how the series end.

Again Possible Spoiler Alert (Read with caution)

My boyfriend said that I am behaving a bit obsessive, not unlike Sheng Mo when she is Yew King, writing about Yuen Ngan Pat Poh. Maybe.... I was a bit embarassed when he said that as I could see the truth in his words but I strongly feels that Tin Yau and Siu Ling deserves their "Wing Hang Kok Tung".
    This woman is going to meddle in Yuen Ngan But Por's lie later? NO...........

I hate her for manipulating Mo Yau's life. Hate her self-satisfied smile while doing it. Hate how she use the term 'work of art/creation' to describe her 'writing'. She wanted to be the 2 women's friends so, she want to help them become good friends again. But she can never be their true friend because she doesn't care 2 hoots about these women. She just her 'story' to end the way she wanted. It's infuriating how she continously refuse to let Mo Yau let go of Mars, playing with Mo Yau's feelings and calling herself 'chi bei' and forever claim in her book that she is helping/guiding Mo Yau. I have only watched up to episode 16, so, I do not know what really happened to Edward. But if Siu Ling insisted on keeping it from Mo Yau, I bet it's Mo Yau who destroyed Edward's soul and the Life Reviving Forbidden Mantra (Wan Yeung Gham Jau) has something to do about it. So, if Mo Yau is going revive Mars using the Mantra, Mars soul will sure be destroyed too. If this is what really going to happened, Yiu Chi is going to sacrifice a good man's soul just for her 'story'.

Anyway, I actually can't blame Yiu Chi for being so heartless. She's a goddess afterall and has been dealing out punishmnent to mankind for ages. What is the suffering of 2 more women to her? After dealing out punishment for ages, she must have been desensitised to people's suffering already. I bet it's like chess game to her and the human being her chess pieaces for her to play with.

Who came first? Human King/Fook Hei/Yan Wong (Mark Cheng) or Vampire King/Cheung Sun (Simon Yam)?

In the account told to Yuen Ngan But Por (Kenneth) and Arrow Head (Eric) by the gaurdian spirit of the Everlasting Bliss Heart Locket, Nui Wo asked for a companion, so, Poon Gu people made Fook Hei for her. But in MDWAV2, when Cheung Sun arrived on earth, there's no Fook Hei or Yiu Chi (Alice). There's only Nui Wo and him. But when Poon Gu people made Fook Hei for Nui Wo, Cheung Sun was not around either. So, who came first? When was Yiu Chi made? Where was Nui Wo when Yiu Chi was doing goddess duty, handing out punishment and reward to the sinners and do-gooders?

Anyway, I have 3 new favourites now. Ma Siu Fu (anyone can tell me the actor's name) and Yuen Ngan Mo Lui (Pinky). I don't really like the ancient time Yuen Ngan Mo Lui, but the modern day Mo Lui is so lovable. I dunno, I really like watching the modern day Mo Lui. Whenever I see her smiles, I also feel happy. It's very touching how she gave up having a relationship so that she can keep her brother company.

To anyone who has bought the MDWAV3 soundtrack CD. Is the title themesong sung by Kenneth Chan. I have come across a website where I can download the wma files of the songs from MDWAV3 soundtrack CD and the male singer who sings the themesong doesn't sound like Kenneth Chan. It might be just the bad recording quality of the wma. But the voice is very very unlike Kenneth's. If it is confirm to be not the original singers who sing the songs, I might as well not waste time downloading them.

omg omg..

I "think" vampire 4 is going to start filming during Aril 05 (I said think!!)
    Heres pictures of the cast..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4341/mdwav416uc.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img24.exs.cx/img24/5791/mdwav428vp.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img24.exs.cx/img24/639/mdwav437bv.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img24.exs.cx/img24/5226/mdwav448rd.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4185/mdwav457yj.jpg')

主角將由況天佑之女況天崖几馬超之子馬小楓來挑大梁.而況天佑和馬小鈴可能以客
    串的形式出現,還未肯定.失控將帶大伙儿回到三國時期,在以三國眾經典人物于大家
    見面.命運之枷鎖再次破封印而出,藍眼僵尸几紫眼僵尸的結晶能否再把命運封起呢
    .我和僵尸有個約會IV里即將揭曉!

主要演員:

郭家頤 - 況天崖
    紫眼僵尸,屈魔龍族傳人,能照喚神龍几模仿他人招試

杜挺豪 - 馬小楓
    馬超之子,藍眼僵尸,懂得分身術几魔喚術

郭家頤 - 況天崖
    紫眼僵尸,屈魔龍族傳人,能照喚神龍几模仿他人招試

杜挺豪 - 馬小楓
    馬超之子,藍眼僵尸,懂得分身術几魔喚術

I think they mite be cutting of the characters Ma siu ling and Fong Tiu Yau. AS it says above, they might be just guest starring in the show this time.
    I think this should be definite that they are filming because its on the ATVs official vampire forum.

My thoughts...Dont like the whole idea of bringing the "Three kingdoms" period into the whole show?? Its about vampires!! VAMPIRES!!!
    They just kill of the vampire 1,2 and 3 characters and bring new ones in?? cant they use the same characters?
    NO MASIULING AND FONG TIU YAU??!?!?! What kind of vampire series will this be?
    Although i like Fong Tin Ai in vampire 3, i dont know if she can take the main role and the other dude taking the main male role, i just hope they wont mess my opinion of the vampire series!
    My preditions..
    From looking at the names, i think that at the start, they might do sometyhing like a war between Lu Bu and Ma Chao (People formiliar with the Three kingdoms should know some facts) Than they both turn into vampires somehow. And so does LuBus Dian Chan and Da/Xiao Qi. Then Tin Ai will have a love story going on with Ma Chao's son (The lead male actor)

I dont mind if this is fake news (althought i dont think it is) because i dont actualy like how its going to progress. I hope that they've just not posted pics of Eric wan and Joey meng...if they really are not in the series, its like pointless watching it?!]

Ok, ill stop now...
    Last edited by linghuchong; 01-04-05 at 12:03 PM.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by linghuchong
    omg omg..

I "think" vampire 4 is going to start filming during Aril 05 (I said think!!)
    Heres pictures of the cast..

My preditions..
    From looking at the names, i think that at the start, they might do sometyhing like a war between Lu Bu and Ma Chao (People formiliar with the Three kingdoms should know some facts) Than they both turn into vampires somehow. And so does LuBus Dian Chan and Da/Xiao Qi. Then Tin Ai will have a love story going on with Ma Chao's son (The lead male actor)

I dont mind if this is fake news (althought i dont think it is) because i dont actualy like how its going to progress. I hope that they've just not posted pics of Eric wan and Joey meng...if they really are not in the series, its like pointless watching it?!]

Ok, ill stop now...
    Yes, I wish for Vampire 4 too but the above is just a rumour I think. I read about that in the ATV forum as well. However, most fans believed that thhat is just a rumour because the picture shown are actually pictures from the ATV calendar 2005. You don't see picture of Joey and Eric because they are not on the calendar 2005.

However, I like millions of other fans also hope that they will be a vampire 4.

Quote Originally Posted by linghuchong
    omg omg..

I think they mite be cutting of the characters Ma siu ling and Fong Tiu Yau. AS it says above, they might be just guest starring in the show this time.
    I think this should be definite that they are filming because its on the ATVs official vampire forum.

My thoughts...Dont like the whole idea of bringing the "Three kingdoms" period into the whole show?? Its about vampires!! VAMPIRES!!!
    They just kill of the vampire 1,2 and 3 characters and bring new ones in?? cant they use the same characters?
    NO MASIULING AND FONG TIU YAU??!?!?! What kind of vampire series will this be?
    Although i like Fong Tin Ai in vampire 3, i dont know if she can take the main role and the other dude taking the main male role, i just hope they wont mess my opinion of the vampire series!
    My preditions..

Ok, ill stop now...

ok ok i havent actually finshed 3 yet but im geting there + i havent gotten the calander, but i really think that would be VERY and im mean VERY STUPID without the 2 main chars fong tian you and ma siuling in the story i mean what are they going to pick up from?? i mean its kinda of dodgy how they picked up from vamp 2 already yet they are going to do more random stuff?? but if they are really going to take them out ill prolly still watch it but end up beat myself at the end for watching it. Lets hope these rumors are just really addicted fans who are just crossing over the line -.-
    my predictions...
    if this rumor is tru then the screenplay writer is going to die and be replaced with a new one who actually is writing a great story that is starring joey and eric as the main chars and keep the proper theme going -.-
    Last edited by zero123; 01-04-05 at 03:51 PM.

oh i got 2 question i have to ask cause i missed a episode but im renting the tape next week. but just wanna know earlier

what is jian taus purpose in going to that underworld place with those 2 monk dudes with white hats? then kenneth saves him?

also when did xiao ling find out tian ai is her daughter?

Wow, why r u guys so worked up until u (zero123) wish the death of the scriptwriter?
    If the rumours r true, this upcoming series will not be MDWAV4. This kind of series that focus on a supporting character and his/her advanture is called a spin-off. Just like Angel is the spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Those We The Days a spin-off of the Young & Dangerous series.

If ATV really make this series, I will watch it as a 'story about Tin Ai' spin-off instead of a MDWAV4.

Quote Originally Posted by zero123
    ok ok i havent actually finshed 3 yet but im geting there + i havent gotten the calander, but i really think that would be VERY and im mean VERY STUPID without the 2 main chars fong tian you and ma siuling

if this rumor is tru then the screenplay writer is going to die and be replaced with a new one who actually is writing a great story that is starring joey and eric as the main chars and keep the proper theme going -.-
    He, he, he.... Zero 123 don't get so worked up-lah.... and I thought I was obsessed. If the screenplay writer is going to die, Joey will definitely not be in MDWAV 4 considering the screenplay writer is actually her husband in real life. If anything, all of us fans should wish for them to have a long and happy marriage because even in case Chan and Joey divorce, there would also not be a Vampire 4 with Joey in it-lah. Joey and Chan met during Vampire 1, fell in love and got married after Vampire 2 is flimed.

As such, my wish for Chan Sap Sam and Joey is for them to have a long and beautiful life together. The wish also go for Eric to be cleared of the accusation by Mango and not be freezed by ATV. If all goes smoothly, hopefully when Chan Sap Sam wrote vampire 4, Joey and Eric will be in it.

Just an observation.

Kenneth Chan played the most number of different characters in the MDWAV trilogy.

The characters he played include:
    Sky Warrior
    Yuen Ngan But Por
    San Boon Yat Fu
    Si To Fun Yan

All the other actors/actors only play 1- 3 characters at the maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Just an observation.

Kenneth Chan played the most number of different characters in the MDWAV trilogy.

The characters he played include:
    Sky Warrior
    Yuen Ngan But Por
    San Boon Yat Fu
    Si To Fun Yan

All the other actors/actors only play 1- 3 characters at the maximum.
    Eric also played 4 character mah...

Fong Kok Wah
    Fong Tin Yau
    Fong Chung Tong
    Jin Tau

Hello, I am viet and I just started the first tape of My Date With Vampire 3, and I am stuck. Is the beginning a girl recalling her past in space? How long do they show the ancient parts because they are boring.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Eric also played 4 character mah...

Fong Kok Wah
    Fong Tin Yau
    Fong Chung Tong
    Jin Tau
    Oh ya. Forgot about the real Fong Tin Yau. I only counted Fong Kok Wah (aka Fong Tin Yau), Fong Chung Tong and Jin Tau.

i like the first picture and who is that guy that standing next to ma tieu linh daugther.

They should base a spin-off on characters by Pinky Cheung. She can partake in five to six different parts for the same series. Each with her own distintive and revealing roles. There could be slayer/short skirt Pinky, vampire/black leather Pinky, teacher/tight sweater Pinky, pool party/bikini Pinky, cop/gun holding Pinky, and my personal favorite, slumber party/pajamas Pinky. Doesn't matter who else is cast. I just be staring at Pinky all day long.

Does anyone felt that the MDWAV stories has become more and more far-fetch and the mythology of MDWAV2 and 3 deos not match the with the mythology of MDWAV1? In MDWAV1, vampires are just a kind of paranormal creatures. The all powerful being in MDWAV1 is the Buddha who can change the past and thus alters people's fate. But in MDWAV2, vampires has been elevated to the status of creator of heaven (the Poon Gu race) and the Buddha and GuanYin are no where to be seen. Even when Nui Woh want to destroy earth, the Buddha and GuanYin didn't appear at all. In MDWAV3, not only is the Poon Gu race the creator of heaven, they are also greator and master of gods and the master of Nui Woh (since Nui Woh has to ask them to give her a man). Thus, vampire has because the top level race now. The gods, creator of gods, first man on earth are all vampires. Again Bhudda and GuanYin are no where to be seen. The mythologies just didn't match.

Secondly, since now it has been established that gods are also vampires, a question arise on what actually is Nui Woh? Nui Woh didn't turn into a vampire in MDWAV2. So, how does Nu Woh come into this world? Who created her? If it is Poon Gu who created Nui Woh, why didn't they make Nu Woh the same as Yiu Chi? Why Nu Woh didn't have fangs and multicolored irises?

The background story of Mo Yau and Siu Ling also doesn't really match with part 1. I really cannot see the young Siu Ling in MDWAV3 as the same Siu Ling in MDWAV1. Maybe the death of her aunt change to her to more serious. But the young Siu Ling in MDWAV1 doesn't seem as naive and good-2-shoes as the MDWAV3 young Siu Ling. And where is Zhen Zhen during all these event? Her best friend lost her only relative in the world, and Zhen Zhen was no where to be seen? Given how close they are, that doesn't seem very believable.

Also, Siu Ling said her mom died shortly after giving birth to her. But didn't she or her aunt say in part 1 that her parents died in a car crash?

Anyway, I'm glad the episode about Mars ends well and nothing bad happen to him. That part where Mo You is willing to sacrifice her life for Mars and Mars refuse to accept her sacrifice is very touching.

Btw, I found Kylie Kwok's acting very good for a newbie. How did she enter showbiz? Also, how did Remus Kam enter showbiz? He is not with ATV now, so where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Secondly, since now it has been established that gods are also vampires, a question arise on what actually is Nui Woh? Nui Woh didn't turn into a vampire in MDWAV2. So, how does Nu Woh come into this world? Who created her? If it is Poon Gu who created Nui Woh, why didn't they make Nu Woh the same as Yiu Chi? Why Nu Woh didn't have fangs and multicolored irises?
    I don't think it was actually mentioned what is Nuwa. Just like Nuwa, Fate is another mystery too. Perhaps they are just another type of godly beings.

And where is Zhen Zhen during all these event? Her best friend lost her only relative in the world, and Zhen Zhen was no where to be seen? Given how close they are, that doesn't seem very believable.
    Zhen Zhen didn't know Siu Ling's occupation until much later, so it isn't unbelievable that Siu Ling hid all things related to the Taoist magic, including Mo You, from her.

Also, Siu Ling said her mom died shortly after giving birth to her. But didn't she or her aunt say in part 1 that her parents died in a car crash?
    Well, combine the two, and you'll get that her mom died in a car crash shortly after giving birth to her.

Anyway, I'm glad the episode about Mars ends well and nothing bad happen to him. That part where Mo You is willing to sacrifice her life for Mars and Mars refuse to accept her sacrifice is very touching.
    What Mars felt towards Mo You was true love. What Edward felt towards her was definitely not love.

Btw, I found Kylie Kwok's acting very good for a newbie.
    I agree. Her acting is very good. If I'm not wrong, I think she has some experience in freelance acting before.
    Last edited by fyp; 01-06-05 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fyp
    Zhen Zhen didn't know Siu Ling's occupation until much later, so it isn't unbelievable that Siu Ling hid all things related to the Taoist magic, including Mo You, from her.
    Yeah, but the way the flashback was filmed make it seems like Mo Yau was Siu Ling's only best friend. Zhen Zhen was not in the picture at all. I dunno, just does seem right to me. At least make Siu Ling mentioned a bit about Zhen Zhen even if they can't get Kristy Yang to do the flashback.

I seem to have a lot of favourite characters from this series. Never have so many when I watch other series.

So far, the characters I like include:
    Lau Sing
    Yuan Ngan But Por
    Yuan Ngan Mo Lui
    Mr.X
    Ma Siu Fu
    Mo Yau
    Fong Fook Sang
    Fong Tin Ngai (newly added)
    Mars (added after the part where he return from the death)

Fong Tin Yau appear too little yet for me to determine. Dunno how his character will be like in part 3. I like the Fong Tin Yau in part 1 but not the Fong Tin Yau in part 2.

Is Ma Siu Fu going to have a relationship with Mo Yau or Seung Ngor? From the look of episode 20, it seems that he will have a relationship with Seung Ngor. I hope not. I want him to be with Mo Yau.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-06-05 at 04:14 AM.