Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

kidd,

because I rewatched episode 4, I found out something as well. in the first episode of MDWAV2, Jing Jung upon fighting with the vampire models during the fashion show did mentioned the 5 generations of vampires (red, green, orange, grey, white) and MDWAV2 did follow that rule. Eg. Chueng San (RED), Chui Fook (GREEN), Tong Boon Jing (ORANGE), Kam Mei Loy (GREY).

However, in episode 4, Siu Ling explained to Jin Tau that there are 6 generations of vampire : RED, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, BLACK. Let's say that yellow being amber may be able to pass off as orange but where did "Blue" comes from?

Another mistake by Chan Sap Sam who underestimate how obsessed fans are who can memorize the vampire generations?

Again Possible Spoiler, read with Caution.

Hey, Rambling time again......!!!

A lot of people spectulated that Tin Ngai is a Vampire / Human offspring but I am convinced that Tin Ngai is actually a Vampire Tin Yau / Vampire Siu Ling offspring.

In the last installment of MDWAV3, Tin Ngai found out that she is destined to come back. (This theory is based on the writing which Sky wrote for her as well as the last conversation Tin Ngai had with her parents. Tin Ngai says"which means that father did not fight Yan Wong / Sheng Mo because of me, I hated mom for 20 years, in the end found out that the one I hated is myself".

ORIGINAL 2024 VERSION :
    Tin Yau and Siu Ling who did not know what happened to their daughter after she was kidnapped by fate and made the decision not to fight Yan Wong / Sheng Mo so that they can give birth to Tin Ngai at a later date. They married and Tin Ngai was born in Feb 2005 to 2 vampire parents. Siu Ling just before she dies says "Tin Ngai finally made it to this world"

Someone did a screen capture of Tin Ngai's ID and Tin Ngai did mentioned that Vampire's pregnancy is very short ; Mei Loy in MDWAV 2 also had a short pregnancy period, if I am not mistaken) You can have a look at Tin Ngai's ID at this website http://mdwav3.uni.cc/

PRESENT 2004 VERSION :
    Fate decided to return Tin Ngai to Siu Ling and Tin Yau because he found out that he (fate) would die with the present line of history. Tin Ngai asked her parents to fight Yan Wong / Sheng Mo. Tin Yau and Siu Ling decided to do that in order to release Tin Ngai from the pain of a vampire who feast on human's blood. When Tin Yau and Siu Ling decided to fight, Tin Ngai dissapeared, not because she will never happen but because with the change in history, she would not need to come back to 2004 as the world in 2024 was never destroyed. Thus, like what Tin Yau says, as long as he and Siu Ling did not die, their family will eventually be reunited.

Siu Ling about to die, Tin Yau bit Siu Ling, Siu Ling is now a vampire. If there is a vampire 4 (hopefully if Chan Sap Sam is good to the fans), Tin Yau and Siu Ling will have Tin Ngai, and again Vampire / vampire union. As such, no matter what happens, Tin Ngai will always be a VAMPIRE / VAMPIRE OFFSPRING.

SORRY FOR THE RAMBLINGS BUT JUST GOT OUT OF DEPRESSTION AND FELT THE NEED TO TALK.

Well steffy, u did say the Tin Ngai and Siu Ling are special cases.

Haha, actually I don't remember the vampire generation. I just get it from u. I'm very poor at remorising datas, even when Ma Siu Ling have mention it in the beginning o part 3, I don't remember the order of it.

Btw, Chan 13 also contradict himself with some wrong facts. In Tin Ngai's naration, Fook Sang became vampire at age 12. But in part 1, it was known that Fook Sang became vampire at age 8. Even if we discount part 1 one (because the Buddha changes history thus things in part 1 never happened), in part 2 it was shown that Fook Sang was bitten not long after the time he was suppose to be bitten in part 1. So, he is at most 10 years old. Also, Fook Sang couldn't have became vampire at age 12 because Fook Sang now is physically 14 years old and he change back into a human 4 years ago. That's means 4 years ago, he was physically a 10 year old boy.
    He was also very inconsistant with which generation of leader Ma Siu Ling is. Ma Siu Ling has beenthe 40th, 41th, 42th, 45th generation at different times.

[email protected]

ATV's official e-mail address. If everyone send an e-mail for vampire 4, perhaps then it will happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Got this from the ATV Official Forum. It seems that they may not be a Vampire 4, even if if there is, it will not happen for another 3 years.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been confirmed that Mr. Chan Sap San has not written the
    story for Vamp4 yet. He (Mr. Chan Sap San) also added that it will be at least 3 years before there will be a Vamp4."

ARGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!! No vampire 4 for 3 years....... Joey will be 38 then and Eric will be in his mid 40s? How can Mr. Chan do this to us?????????????

Maybe if all MDWAV fans get together, we might get them to sit up and think this over.

The ATV bosses have budget to consider. It's not cheap to make such a grand fantasy series like MDWAV. They have spent so much money and effort to make this series and only get a mere 7 points rating. Doesn't seem worth it. I really pity ATV. No matter how much effort they put into their series, they can never get good ratings. It's such an injustice that a lousy low budget TVB series can get so much higher ratings than a high quality ATV series.

If they ATV is going to make MDWAV4 only after 3 years, Eric want maybe too old for to play vampire Fong Tin Yau by then. Eric has already shown sign of aging. Fong Tin Yau is not supposed to age because he is a vampire. Kenneth Chan can still be in MDWAV4 though since he always play in new character in each installment. The same goes to Pinky Cheung and Berg Ng. It's Tin Yau and Siu Ling that is the never-changing element of the MDWAV series.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-08-05 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    hehehehe... Hola, call me obsessed but I just rewatched episode 4. Kam Priest's eyes are like cat's eyes but they are greenish not white.
    I've also just rewatched. You are right. His cat eyes are not white. But they are not greenish either. The irises look black to me.

I just finished the 2nd tape in viet, and its hilarious! Eric, he talks so funny. Even when he's in 2004/HK! HAhaa I find that amusing. Can't wait to get the next tape.

You guys know the guy that lived for 800 years and he's a red eyed vampire [I think], what's his real name?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    You guys know the guy that lived for 800 years and he's a red eyed vampire [I think], what's his real name?
    Kenneth Chan Kai Tai 陳啟泰.

i found something quite weird the other day when i was watching MDWAV3. when siuling and tian ai was cooking food for tian ai's grandpa how come they can all eat the food and not throw up. if i recall right arent vampires suppose to get sick and go to toilet once food goes to their mouth. eg. with tian you.
    also how can siu ling not know she is a vampire =s

but heres my threorie ive been thinking so far. tian ai is a speical breed of vampire because shes a crossbreed of human/vampire so she should benefit the quality of eating without getting sick. but then why does she need to drink blood then if she can eat food?? thats what i got confused with there.

also i think red eyed vampires can drink whatever they want but cant eat, cause i remeber in mdwav2 cheung sun only drank that alcchol. but it never showed him eating. so why does tian you get the ability to eat wihtout getting sick in mdwav3?
    also i remeber watching yeun ngan but po eating toast at the start but hes a special case vampire because he got turned to a vampire by a worm so he might be able to eat wihtout getting sick.
    not sure if that made sense o.O but would anyone agree with these therioes
    Last edited by zero123; 01-08-05 at 03:09 AM.

Default Theory on Toast Consumption!!!

~Plot Spoilers for those who just started show~

If I remember right (and I am pretty sure I do about this case cuz Kenneth's is my fav character in show), Yuen Ngan But Po did not consume that toast. He and Mo Lui only posed for pics, but we never witnessed them eating the toasts. It seemed that Mo Lui wanted that machine so But Po bought it for her. They were just bored and was testing out the machine. Afterall, living for 800+ years with a possibility of living for another 800+ years kind of amount to lack of better things to do to pass the time.

According to the Viet-translated version in America, Mo Lui asked "Do you remember what we ate last?" But Po responded "Meat buns/dumplings, I think." Mo Lui then said, "You're luckier than me. I was watching my weight then and had to throw away the ... (is it lamb stew?)." But Po replied, "What a waste of my lamb." Then they go on chatting about stuff (publishing book about weight watching), then they just stopped. Afterwards they each retreat to their respective rooms until But Po realizes there was a full moon. They then drove to the old homeless lady and But Po gave her the toasts. Henceforth, we can assume that they did not eat the toasts; unless, they made new ones, but that wouldn't be logical.

First, we did not see them eat initial toasts. Second, they did not know it was full moon so they must have not anticipated on making more toast for old lady. Finally, it doesn't seem as if they were patient enough to stay and make toast for old lady b4 leaving after they realize it was full moon (cuz, leaving house and fortune-reading is sort of one of Mo Lui's few more enjoyable entertainment).

. . . Then again, my theory could all be contradicted w/ the fact that there was 4 toasts/sandwiches made and I think the old lady only recieved two. . . . sometimes somethings cannot be explained
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Your are right MysticDust, Yuen Ngan But Por did not eat the toast. He and Mo Lui just made the toast for fun and posed picture of them eating the toast. They must miss eat food a lot.

But I do think the they know it is full moon. Full moon happens on every 15th day of the month. They will know when is full moon just by looking at the calendar. I think they fully intend to give the toast to someone while on they r out fortune telling but they didn't make the toast just for that old lady. I think main reason they the make the toast is to have fun and pose some pictures, but intended to give the toast to someone instead of letting it goes to waste.

but heres my threorie ive been thinking so far. tian ai is a speical breed of vampire because shes a crossbreed of human/vampire so she should benefit the quality of eating without getting sick. but then why does she need to drink blood then if she can eat food?? thats what i got confused with there.
    Remember Seung Ngor? She can eat anything under heaven but however much she eat, she still feel hungry until she drinks blood. This is the same case with Tin Ngai. Tin Ngai can consume food without ill effect, but that doesn't mean the food will satisfy her craving for blood. Look at drug addict. If they don't take drugs, they will have awful withdrawal a symptom. Even if u give them a Big Mac, they will still crave for the drugs.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-09-05 at 09:38 PM.

I find TVB to be very overrated. I liked the old casts of TVB, but the new casts just sucks altogether. They can't act, and the only reason they get to play lead is because they have connection.

This is an ATV show. Maybe you'll find the answers in the ATV forum.

possible start spoiler!!!

i think you were right about that toast thing mystic, i think they did give it to the old lady, but im renting the whole series out cause i missed the start of it cause i was watching it on t.v and i cant wait for the rest of the series to come. thanks for refreshing my memory

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Remember Seung Ngor? She can eat anything under heaven but however much she eat, she still feel hungry until she drinks blood. This is the same case with Tin Ngan. Tin Ngan can consume food without ill effect, but that doesn't mean the food will satisfy her craving for blood. Look at drug addict. If they don't take drugs, they will have awful withdrawal a symptom. Even if u give them a Big Mac, they will still crave for the drugs.
    ii agree with you there but, if you remeber vampires instantly got sick and went to toilet after they ate in MDWAV2 in MDWAV3 they dont get sick. i think it could have been a mistake maybe

btw how do you spell tian ai's name i see many ways of spelling it in this forum.
    eg. Tian Ai - Tian Ngan but if i recall on her birth id thing it was Fong Tin Yi i think am i right? so what one is the actual one?

Quote Originally Posted by zero123
    ii agree with you there but, if you remeber vampires instantly got sick and went to toilet after they ate in MDWAV2 in MDWAV3 they dont get sick. i think it could have been a mistake maybe
    Tin Ngai/Ai/Yi and Siu Ling were not ordinary vampires. They had the Ma family blood flowing in them. They were special, outside the normal red-green-yellow-blue-white-black. The red eyes vampires can eat, it is possible that the Ma family vampires of unknown strength can also eat.

Quote Originally Posted by hola!
    Tin Ngai/Ai/Yi and Siu Ling were not ordinary vampires. They had the Ma family blood flowing in them. They were special, outside the normal red-green-yellow-blue-white-black. The red eyes vampires can eat, it is possible that the Ma family vampires of unknown strength can also eat.
    man vampires have evolved in the series first they can go in sunlight then they can have powers then they are aliens then they are gods then they can eat and drink >.< whats next they can live underwater and live in space :rolleyes

Does Eric stay speaking hilariously? [i.e how he does in the olden days?]

And is Kristy Yang in MDWAV3?
    Last edited by cupcakes; 01-09-05 at 05:20 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

So how would you guys rank all the vampires in the series? I've only watched a few episodes and it seems Yuen Ngan But Por is incredibly weak for a red-eyed vampire. Is Jiang Zhenzu still considered the Vampire Commander in MDWAV 3? Because it seems as if his abilities in MDWAV 2 far outstrips those of the red-eyed vampires in part 3. For example this guy can STOP time and take a full hit from a fully powered Dragon manuever and just brushed it off as if it was nothing. Not to mention he fatally injured Ma Xiaoling in one move. I doubt anyone in MDWAV 3 can do that. He can also eat and drink just like a human and he can also survive WITHOUT blood whereas all the red-eyed vampires in part 3 would still need blood to survive.
    Yo momma cat

Quote Originally Posted by minutemanwayne
    So how would you guys rank all the vampires in the series? I've only watched a few episodes and it seems Yuen Ngan But Por is incredibly weak for a red-eyed vampire. Is Jiang Zhenzu still considered the Vampire Commander in MDWAV 3? Because it seems as if his abilities in MDWAV 2 far outstrips those of the red-eyed vampires in part 3. For example this guy can STOP time and take a full hit from a fully powered Dragon manuever and just brushed it off as if it was nothing. Not to mention he fatally injured Ma Xiaoling in one move. I doubt anyone in MDWAV 3 can do that. He can also eat and drink just like a human and he can also survive WITHOUT blood whereas all the red-eyed vampires in part 3 would still need blood to survive.
    Possible spoilers......

Yuen Ngan But Por is not a 100% pure red-eye vampire. He's just a vampire being created by Yiu Chi sing mo's "heart blood". I guess his power is the equvilant to a green eye vampire in Mdwav2. It clearly shows that Yuan Ngan But Por has just got red eyes, but dosent inherit the Red eye generations powers. He also dosent eat human food.
    Cheung Sun can be called the vampire commander on earth, before Yiu Chi sing Mo and Yan wong appearing, but in actual fact, he is just a member from the Poon Gu clan. Hes even considered as a "betrayer" in the poon gu clan
    Red-eye vampires dont need blood to survive., it tells you in mdwav3 that vampires below the red eye generation need blood to survive because human body cant stand the power after they've been biten. Where as natural red eye vampires dont have an human body.

On the ranking, i think its goes...

1.Yan Wong, Yiu Chi Sing Mo, Cheung Sun (Probably Fong Tin Yau)
    2. Yuen Ngan But Por, Tin Ai (Although shes a speial vampire, its obvious that her ablity is not as good as Yiu Chi Sing Mo)
    3. Mr X is totally rubbish.

Ma Siu ling... she either goes above the number "1" group, or in the #1 group. Shes very powerful, Yuen Ngan But Por dusnt stand a donkeys a** against her! A

What i dont understand is that why does Tin Ai have to drink blood if shes a Mor Sing, Lai Lok in mdwav 2 never had to. Was it because she started of drinking blood so she ended up addicted or isit that she needs to drink blood to survive in general??
    Last edited by linghuchong; 01-09-05 at 05:15 PM.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.