+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891011 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2233

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    i notice that there's a new intro starting from episode 21... and i am just wondering why kenneth's eyes are white at the end while his eyes are red in the beginning? (anyone get what i am saying?)

  2. #22
    Banned richardfu2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    386

    Default

    i watch untill 29 + man this episode ha just like a power whelming well tian ya is a new vampire for kenneth is a almost 865 year old vampire he is the 1st generation where the blossom worm run to its nose which make him to red eyes haha even siuling don wanna fight him cause super tough for tian you have come to save siuling in episode 24 just bitten by tian ya where shen long remain abit dragon breath and decide to vanish and savve siuling for next episode i see it then i post

  3. #23
    Member 4clover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome
    Is this a differnet dragon from the one that ma siuling's "daughter" killed earlier on? I'm guessing this dragon is an avator for her protector -- the old guy in the wheelchar.



    So do those ghosts want to kill her before she turns into a vampire? Is turning into a vampire and the black dragon (ie all those ghosts) linked?

    Sorry for these nitpicky questions.

    ufo

    Ma Siuling's dragon is the same dragon that Fong Tian Ai injured (she did not killed it) and he is the old guy in the wheel chair. Knowing that he is dying, the dragon used his last strength to hold back the vampire poison in Ma Siuling's body.

    The 3000 years hatred that the ghost felt for the Ma clan want to kill Ma Siuling right now, because her dragon has disappeared. Although he is still protecting Ma Siuling by trying to hold the vampire poison back, he is not present to protect Ma Siuling. Without the dragon's power and protection, the 3000 years hatred that ghosts have gathered for the Ma clan decided to take their revenge now. It has nothing to do with Ma Siuling being turned into a vampire.

    And yes, the ghosts have formed into a dragon...the black dragon. Ma Siuling increased her rate of turning into a vampire because she used her dragon's last power to fight against the evil sprits (the black dragon)...instead of keeping her own dragon's power to seal up the vampire poison.

  4. #24
    Member 4clover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    thanks...I want to ask that why siuling healthy turn bad in end of episode 22...but i am wrong typing

    But what's character plays by old guy...he wears white costume at the end episode 22
    Hall Ying Kow. He is the one who raised Mo Yau. He is also the one who caused Ma Siuling and Mo Yau to fight the final battle between them to determine who will be the sucessor.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    823

    Default

    okay, in ep 23 at least I saw Ma Siu Ling's eyes turn blue, but it was still difficult to tell if Chang E's eyes turned blue or any color because all I could see were specks in her eyes.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    okay, in ep 23 at least I saw Ma Siu Ling's eyes turn blue, but it was still difficult to tell if Chang E's eyes turned blue or any color because all I could see were specks in her eyes.
    siu ling's eyes are purple to me

  7. #27
    Senior Member trieuminh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    795

    Default

    does tin yau vampire come from the future??? he is tin ai father, right???
    if yes, why he comes back the pass...to find his daughter or to save siu ling life???? thanks
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

  8. #28
    Member nie_feng2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SmackDown Hotel
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Ep 24 was great...especially when mark rejected alice's character all over again..hehe... and by the way, in ep 24 Tin Ai said that Fok Sang was turned into a vampire when he was 12 years old... i seem to remember in MDWAV 2, Fok Sang was 8 yrs old when he was turned into a vampire... anyone still remember if thats the case?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    Ep 24 was great...especially when mark rejected alice's character all over again..hehe... and by the way, in ep 24 Tin Ai said that Fok Sang was turned into a vampire when he was 12 years old... i seem to remember in MDWAV 2, Fok Sang was 8 yrs old when he was turned into a vampire... anyone still remember if thats the case?

    right...he was 8 and then 60 years of being a vampire...lol...they made a mistake

  10. #30
    Member 4clover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    does tin yau vampire come from the future??? he is tin ai father, right???
    if yes, why he comes back the pass...to find his daughter or to save siu ling life???? thanks

    Uhh....you've got some of your information incorrect. Fong Tianyou was still in Poon Goo- dying- when Ma Siuling was sent to the past to look for Arrowhead. That is when Cheung Sun came up to him and send him away back to Earth 2004, so that he could save Ma Siuling.

    As for the old Tianyou in 2005, he passed away near Siuling's grave.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    Uhh....you've got some of your information incorrect. Fong Tianyou was still in Poon Goo- dying- when Ma Siuling was sent to the past to look for Arrowhead. That is when Cheung Sun came up to him and send him away back to Earth 2004, so that he could save Ma Siuling.

    As for the old Tianyou in 2005, he passed away near Siuling's grave.

    the tin yau that died in 2024 is the vampire one...he got shen mu's disease and grew old...arrowhead died in 2004...so tin ai had a vampire dad and a human mom...is this all correct?

  12. #32
    Senior Member convoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.
    that fortune teller is ho ying kow's little brother, the one that wrote the ressurection spell right? how come he's so young while ho ying kow is so old?

  14. #34
    Senior Member convoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    that fortune teller is ho ying kow's little brother, the one that wrote the ressurection spell right? how come he's so young while ho ying kow is so old?
    yes, that's the one.
    perhaps their father was very virile?

  15. #35
    Senior Member trieuminh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    795

    Default

    oke...tin yau vampire appears in episode 22-23 is in the present , so the future tin yau was die in 2024...so, when tin ai came to 2004...her father died??? correct???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    yes, that's the one.
    perhaps their father was very virile?
    LOL they seem to have like a 30 year difference in age

  17. #37
    Member JunBao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    right...he was 8 and then 60 years of being a vampire...lol...they made a mistake
    Hahaz.. .. i remembered Fusheng in my date with a vampired 1 siad that Chang Er cannot be living on the moon :P
    Then he came up with lots and lots of theory to explain to his teacher why that cannot be possible.. ... hahaz.. ..
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    Hahaz.. .. i remembered Fusheng in my date with a vampired 1 siad that Chang Er cannot be living on the moon :P
    Then he came up with lots and lots of theory to explain to his teacher why that cannot be possible.. ... hahaz.. ..
    haha i remember that too, after that fu sheng had to go to a different school cuz the teacher hates him

  19. #39
    Member JunBao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    144

    Default

    wonder how will Fusheng reacts when he really sees Chang er :P
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

  20. #40
    Senior Member Cinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in an illusion
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    I think that young fortune-teller had became Fate or something after he absorbed the Heaven Book. In episode 24, he has this monologue : "One day I'll make sure you (Sheng Mu) bow down to fate". However, I don't think the original fortune-teller was the one who believed in bowing down to fate since he wanted to go against fate to bring back his dead girlfriend. He should be the main villian in the series, since everyone wanted to go against fate.
    hi hi!
    was just curious. . .but does anyone know who plays the young fortune teller?
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Similar Threads

  1. i have a date with spring
    By kenwl in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-29-11, 05:52 AM
  2. My Date With A Vampire IV?
    By WindCross in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-09, 01:49 PM
  3. Will you ever go out on a date with a 'taiwanese' star??
    By SportyYetChic in forum Taiwanese TV Series
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-01-09, 11:33 PM
  4. My Date With A Vampire wallpaper...
    By CheungKafai in forum ATV TV Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-06, 04:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts