Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

finally got to rent this series. hopefully i won't be disappointed.
    so of the 3 mdwav's, which is the best?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Something that ALL OF you have been waiting FOR !!!

OST OUT... as mp3 at the officical website...
    only 5 mp3s are out....or OST ... 1 of it is not downloadable due to unable to get the copyright ... the other 4 are legals....be sure to check it out !! FANS !!

http://mdwav3.uni.cc/ ... sorry ah ... i can't direct link it ... dunno why.. you can find it at dian zan 3 and under dan an mi shi section that is below ...

If you can't find it .... add me in [email protected] , i try to help you out...

hi there cannot believe there is so many mdvav fans there anyway i cannot understand 1 thing y did ren wang shoot the arrows at tian you and xiaoling
    anybody can tell mi why

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    finally got to rent this series. hopefully i won't be disappointed.
    so of the 3 mdwav's, which is the best?
    Well...At first, MDWAV3 seems a bit confusing but it's just as great as the previous 2 series. You won't be disappointed at all.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    ok i just watched the ending (where it just end with Siu Ling in Tin Yau's arm) i just dont understand it. so what happen? did Siu Ling live happily ever after with Tin Yau or did she die?

also, why did Yan Wong go fire 3 arrows, the first 1 to Sing Mou and the remaining 2 aiming at Siu Ling and Tin Yau? then Siu Ling did her dragon thing and seem like dying after doing that? confused....what just happen i dont get it
    Answer1: well ya know siu ling's dad...the fortune teller dude.....well he was supposed to die in the hospital...but because he believed he wont die, he didnt...well in siu ling's case....she believed she wouldnt die and wants to marry tin yau and giv birth to tin ai & stuff......

answer 2: the 1st one....the arrow to sing mou....was the dai yok fok hei arrow (fok hei arrow + ma sew foo ( sew lings brother, he transformed into an arrow.... ) and shot sing mou....but the other 2 i dunno....ne help from sum1 else?

what happened to 地藏王? did he sacrifice or is he still alive.....
    Last edited by hyperlink989; 01-18-05 at 05:57 PM.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    ----------------------------EPISODE 35/TAPE 18 SPOILER-------------------------------

I skimmed through episode 35 yesterday. What I don't get is, how can Fate not know that Di Zhang Wang has reincarnated into Siu Fu's body? If my archenemy is going to reincarnate and I'm the one who is responsible for causing him to reincarnate, I'll sure keep tap of where he has gone to. Also, Siu Fu is suppose to die shortly after birth, but didn't. Wouldn't Fate sense something is not right?
    but the ma generation had changed fate alot of times...and they are not affected from fate so fate would not be surprized if siu fu was not dead .... but if fate did sense something not right he wouldnt show himself and kill siu fu because he would risk being found by the pun gwo pplz....
    and also remember tong gum boaw ( siu ling's mother....) ...地藏王 gav her 1 yrs more life when she was supposed to die.....so fate had changed..so 地藏王's reincarnation wouldnt b so unexpected
    Last edited by hyperlink989; 01-18-05 at 06:11 PM.

Default one more thing

i saw the HK TV version....and i speak cantonese.....and understand a fair bit of the writing.......if siu ling didnt bury her cellphone in the song dynasty (or the one she stole at least) and record a message in it, she wouldnt of lived....since fate said dat siu ling died in the song dynasty...and if yuen ai but poa didnt put the vampire killing thing in siu lings tools...then she would of died.........

Default YesAsia has the soundtrack for 13.99$USD

Anyone want to buy the Soundtrack to MDWAV3? I found it on yesasia

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...on-all/did-32/

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    but the ma generation had changed fate alot of times...and they are not affected from fate so fate would not be surprized if siu fu was not dead .... but if fate did sense something not right he wouldnt show himself and kill siu fu because he would risk being found by the pun gwo pplz....
    and also remember tong gum boaw ( siu ling's mother....) ...地藏王 gav her 1 yrs more life when she was supposed to die.....so fate had changed..so 地藏王's reincarnation wouldnt b so unexpected
    I'm a bit behind on the series. Can you tell me who is in Ma Siu Ling's immediate family? Is Ricky -Vincent Ma, her brother?

Remus is related to Teresa Mak right? But how come his last name is Ha and not Mao?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    If u watch episode 35, 地藏王 explained that his reincarnation was in the plan of Fate. It is Fate who force 地藏王 to reincarnate by manipulating Ma Dai Lung's and Tong Kam Bo's lives, letting Dai Lung's music reach hell so that 地藏王 will be so touched by their love that he knowly break the life and death rules and is forced to reincarnate.
    What I mean is not Fate not knowing that 地藏王 has reincarnated. This is all in fate's plan. What I mean is that Fate not keeping tap of where 地藏王 has been reincarnated and not checking up on why Siu Fu is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I'm a bit behind on the series. Can you tell me who is in Ma Siu Ling's immediate family? Is Ricky -Vincent Ma, her brother?

Remus is related to Teresa Mak right? But how come his last name is Ha and not Mao?
    Siu Ling's immediate family:
    Father - Ma Dai Lung (the fortune teller/Lau Yi Dat)
    Mother - Tong Kam Bo (she will appear later in the series/ Mango Wong)
    Brother - Vincent Ma Siu Fu (Ricky Chan)

Where did u get the idea that Lau Sing/Nick (Remus) is related to Mo Yau (Teresa)? Nick is not related in anyway to the Ma or Mo family.
    Do u mean Ho Yan Kau/Mr Tin Yat (Benny Chan) instead? Yau Kau is a disciple of the Mo's family ghostbuster sect, but he's no related to the family by blood. His relationship with the Mo family is like Kam Zhen Zhong (Chapman To)'s relationship with the Ma family. Zhen Zhong was only a student of Siu Ling but not related to the Ma family by blood.

To anyone who has watch the HK, how does the series end? The version I watch ended with Siu Ling lying in Tin Yau's arm after she utter the 'believe can do it, not believe cannot do it' phrase.

is this somewhat related to the previous two mdwav's? or they just retained the character names?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

To anyone who has watch the HK, how does the series end? The version I watch ended with Siu Ling lying in Tin Yau's arm after she utter the 'believe can do it, not believe cannot do it' phrase.

Spoiler :
    After that, Tin Yao carried Siu Ling in his arms into the church to get married. Tin Yao said that they have waited almost all their life for this. Tin Yao put their love necklace on Siu Ling's neck gently. They looked at each other and kissed. In the midst, Siu Ling fainted. SIu ling said that famous Tin Yao speech about the insignificance of time...Tin Yao continued on saying the same speech we have heard..but changed the last parts--"...Tin Yao cannot live without Siu Ling." He said that, eventhough SIu Ling won't be the same Ma Siu Ling, but as long as they believe in "miracles", they will surely meet again. Siu Ling agreed and they also agreed to name their child "Fong Tin Ngai'. Siu Ling fainted/died..(not too sure..the screen shows her hand falling..the usual scene to depict death)

Tin Yao bit Siu Ling in tears ...

Fook Sang came running into the church calling their names but nothing was left except Siu Ling's headdress. Scene shows Siu Ling and Tin Yao's images amist buildings in the background while Fook Sang narrates something about fairytales...about how Tin Yao and Siu Ling's story will continue to be remembered, they'll find their Eternal State (weng hang kok tou).

Banned

di john king is someone who have achieve enlightenment like Budhha, but he gives up being a one and instead decide to stay in Hell to govern those poor souls to help them leave Hell. He swore never to be Buddha until Hell is emptied of all souls. So we can say he is the governor of Hell.

Ma Siu Ling and all of Ma family (those of the Ma family bloodline) will become a crazed uncontrollable super vampire if beaten by a vampire. 'Crazed' means unstoppable killing machine.

hope tat helps. pls post more questions if anyone needs help.

i finished the serials twice

Banned

Smile Chang Er

i would like to clear up a misunderstanding for everyone.

Chang Er was not made into a vampire.
    She was only turned into a blood sucking monster Not a vampire.

First please take note the following:

1) Fate has no control over the Pun Gu people and Pun Gu ppl are the original vampires like Jiang Shen, Yen Wong, Yu Qi Sheng Mo. And so they are the origin while those beaten are considered 2nd generatiomn and after( human turned vampire)

2) Since fate has no control over them, so he wans to destroy them. And he doesn't have the power to create vampires.

3) Another reason is tat he wans to bring more bad publicity to vampires, which he has been doing to ensure their extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Tin Yao bit Siu Ling in tears ...
    What for he bit Siu Ling? Isn't Siu Ling a vampire already?

Does anyone know where can I download the HK version of the ending? Preferably not bittorent.

So, what really happen to Siu Ling and Tin Yau? Seeing how confusing the HK version ending is, I actually prefer the cut version. At least viewers can assume Siu Ling stayed alive due to her determination to do so.

Anyway, kinda pity Yuen Ngan But Por. Left all alone again. Sister went to Wing Hang Kwok Do and the woman he loves died and won't even allow him to die with her. All that was left was a book to accompany him. Maybe he can go bother Fook Sang and Sky.

Btw, can high level vampire like Yuen Ngan But Por kill themselves?

What for he bit Siu Ling? Isn't Siu Ling a vampire already?
    Siu Ling is not a vampire towards the end because Tin Yao and her joined the combat to stop world disaster. They changed the course of history, Tin Ngai never existed.....................Without Tin Ngai..who bit Siu Ling? They changed history.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Siu Ling is not a vampire towards the end because Tin Yao and her joined the combat to stop world disaster. They changed the course of history, Tin Ngai never existed.....................Without Tin Ngai..who bit Siu Ling? They changed history.
    Oh, I get it now. 10s