Page 48 of 113 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    I too wonder why I wrote "Karen." I meant Kerry (that is her character's name in my version. don't know her real life name). Anyway, she is the only sdu girl. You know, the one who was in love w/ Sky.

Andrew Yuen is the guy who picks up berg and pinky in the end. The one w/ the really cute smile.
    I know who you are talking about now..Kary!

Andrew Yuan...I see..I remember him now. He is Choi Kip in the series, correct?
    Did he smile that cute smile in MDWAV? My impression of him is "storyteller". =)

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    I know who you are talking about now..Kary!

Andrew Yuan...I see..I remember him now. He is Choi Kip in the series, correct?
    Did he smile that cute smile in MDWAV? My impression of him is "storyteller". =)
    Sorry, didn't know he had a name in the series and didn't know he was a "storyteller." Just like to remember him as the toga boy. He was the master of Ngan Bing. He did possess a cute smile when he was talking to Siu Ling on her cell phone.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Remus Kam is so hott! He has one of the most beautiful smiles ever! I like his smile! Does anyone have his pictures, please post! please post!

I just watched the part where the whole Ma family got reunited. It's so sad and so heart-movingly sweet!

Nick(Remus) is so cool! No more John!
    I thought Remus was great as Lao Xing/Nick. Lao Xing's dying scene was so sad. He had a special chemistry with Jin Tao. Also, the short scene at the hospital with Kylie Kwok was also memorable.

His pictures are easy to find..Mr. Remus Kam has his own fan clubs. http://www.remusclub.com
    http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/Remus/
    http://remusky.com/
    http://www.remus-kam.com
    Last edited by ginnie; 02-11-05 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    U mean when But Por walked down the stairs and Fuhei came? I dont know the exact name...but, if u have aim, or sumtin, i could send it to u. Its a man and its sad right?
    Yes, my aim is awakenmalicious. Please send it. Thanks

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

does everyone remember but poar.....when he goes preventing sing mou and yan wong from war, he goes through special changes...(eg clothes, scarf ....)

THEORY:
    anyone seen dragon ball z....(bit offtopic but...)
    you know how there are the normal saiyan, super saiyan, supersaiyan2&3?

normal>super saiyan>super saiyan2>super saiyan 3

well i think but poar is just like da same:

normal (controlled state)> normal vampire (wif the red eyes thing > XS vampire (wif da scarf and tatttoo thing on head....)

ne1 agree/dissagree......?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    does everyone remember but poar.....when he goes preventing sing mou and yan wong from war, he goes through special changes...(eg clothes, scarf ....)

THEORY:
    anyone seen dragon ball z....(bit offtopic but...)
    you know how there are the normal saiyan, super saiyan, supersaiyan2&3?

normal>super saiyan>super saiyan2>super saiyan 3

well i think but poar is just like da same:

normal (controlled state)> normal vampire (wif the red eyes thing > XS vampire (wif da scarf and tatttoo thing on head....)

ne1 agree/dissagree......?
    What's XS?! I doubt it...We've said the reasons before;
    1) Makeup Artists thought it was cool
    2) He isnt a traditional vampire, not bitten, but infected with the Heart Worm, so he is...special in some way.

I doubt its the levels of power thing.
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

Default A new show

God, this may be out of topic, but there's a new show with most of the cast of MDWAV. It's called Cross-Border Dad. Ma siu ling is more timid, theres Mr. X, Pinky, No Tin Yau (eric) T.T, and some others from MDWAV 1 and MDWAV2 (SO FAR). But...Ma siu ling (joey) is more like Zhen Zhen of MDWAV. She wears HUGE glasses and she's shy unlike her previous character in MDWAV and she is more emotional. You peeps should check it out...It could pass as a real life MDWAV lol.
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

God, this may be out of topic, but there's a new show with most of the cast of MDWAV. It's called Cross-Border Dad. Ma siu ling is more timid, theres Mr. X, Pinky, No Tin Yau (eric) T.T, and some others from MDWAV 1 and MDWAV2 (SO FAR). But...Ma siu ling (joey) is more like Zhen Zhen of MDWAV. She wears HUGE glasses and she's shy unlike her previous character in MDWAV and she is more emotional. You peeps should check it out...It could pass as a real life MDWAV lol.
    Why don't u use the actors' real name when you know them? It feels weird reading about Ma Siu Ling being more like Zhen Zhen and wear huge glasses etc when that character is not Ma Siu Ling or played by Ma Siu Ling. 'Cross-Border Dad' and MDWAV are mutually exclusive and does not relate to each other in any way. No way could it pass for a real life MDWAV. They are of different genre and theme. ATV always uses the same group of actors in their series. It's not surprising that a lot of the MDWAV actors are in 'Cross-Border Dad'. ATV has very limited number of actors under it's stable. Project Ji Xiang also has a lot of MDWAV actors in it - Joey(Siu Ling), Kenneth(But Por), Ricky(Siu Fu), Berg(Mr.X) and Elena Kong(1 of the 5 Feelings in MDWAV2).
    Last edited by kidd; 02-12-05 at 03:39 AM.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Why don't u use the actors' real name when you know them? It feels weird reading about Ma Siu Ling being more like Zhen Zhen and wear huge glasses etc when that character is not Ma Siu Ling or played by Ma Siu Ling. 'Cross-Border Dad' and MDWAV are mutually exclusive and does not relate to each other in any way. No way could it pass for a real life MDWAV. They are of different genre and theme. ATV always uses the same group of actors in their series. It's not surprising that a lot of the MDWAV actors are in 'Cross-Border Dad'. ATV has very limited number of actors under it's stable. Project Ji Xiang also has a lot of MDWAV actors in it - Joey(Siu Ling), Kenneth(But Por), Ricky(Siu Fu), Berg(Mr.X) and Elena Kong(1 of the 5 Feelings in MDWAV2).
    offtopic....most of ATV's series usually are boring...exept for a few like MDWAV series.....crossborderdad is boring......

What's XS?! I doubt it...We've said the reasons before;
    1) Makeup Artists thought it was cool
    2) He isnt a traditional vampire, not bitten, but infected with the Heart Worm, so he is...special in some way.

I doubt its the levels of power thing.
    XS= extra special

also this thread has already had nearly 1000 pages....yet it hasnt been closed down...like the last one,,,,,
    Last edited by hyperlink989; 02-12-05 at 06:32 PM.

Oh...Yea...this has been a huge topic. Maybe Chan 13 will somehow explain it in MDWAV 4 if it does happen.

And, since I am extremely bored I will list my favorite characters from all 3(not listed in order);
    1.YNBP
    2. Vampire King
    3. Ma Siu Ling
    4. Tin Yau
    5. Yui Chi

I have no idea why i felt like listing something...

Question A question about MDWAV4

I am sure, either Kidd, Steffy, or Ginnie will start responding and attacking me u.u, but here goes.

If MDWAV4 will focus on Fong Tin Ngai, then how is she here?! This is a person speaking from his version, where TinYau was holding Siu Ling in the stadium, If neither one of them died, then how did Fong Tin Ngai come to this world? She disappeared as when Tin Yau and Siu Ling confronted Fuhei, so how? I think Chan 13 will have a hard time explaining that, or he'll just say Tin Yau and Siu Ling lived (Because he left MDWAV3 VERY open ended). This is it, I thought about that last night and posted it today.

does anyone kno any sites relating (spoilers) to mdwav 3?
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Quote Originally Posted by LilMags051492
    does anyone kno any sites relating (spoilers) to mdwav 3?
    Why would you wanna know that? I would rather watch it myself than be told, unless its unaccessible. But no, I don't know where. I just felt like posting :P

Why would you wanna know that? I would rather watch it myself than be told, unless its unaccessible. But no, I don't know where. I just felt like posting :P
    I wanna kno cuz my parents won't rent the tapes anymore ..so i wanna kno the ending..

Quote Originally Posted by LilMags051492
    I wanna kno cuz my parents won't rent the tapes anymore ..so i wanna kno the ending..
    Oh sucks for you, I live in NY too. Which part you up to, and if you have aim. Tell me so i could tell the story from then on or you could say your aim and ill IM you instead of posting which would take longer.

Oh sucks for you, I live in NY too. Which part you up to, and if you have aim. Tell me so i could tell the story from then on or you could say your aim and ill IM you instead of posting which would take longer.
    yes i have aim..jjus go to the user look up or w/e it'z called...

I am sure, either Kidd, Steffy, or Ginnie will start responding and attacking me u.u, but here goes.

If MDWAV4 will focus on Fong Tin Ngai, then how is she here?! This is a person speaking from his version, where TinYau was holding Siu Ling in the stadium, If neither one of them died, then how did Fong Tin Ngai come to this world? She disappeared as when Tin Yau and Siu Ling confronted Fuhei, so how? I think Chan 13 will have a hard time explaining that, or he'll just say Tin Yau and Siu Ling lived (Because he left MDWAV3 VERY open ended). This is it, I thought about that last night and posted it today.
    Well, if u post something, someone will bound to respond. This is after all a forum. If u don't want people to respond or view all responses that disagree with u as attacking u, then u better just write in your diary.

My version of the ending is same like u. It ended with Tin Yau holding Siu Ling in his arm in the stadium. In my book, both didn't die. Tin Yau didn't die because he was not even injured,so,y would he die? Siu Ling didn't die because of her will to live. The series ended with her quoting her father's famous quote 'believe, u can, don't believe, u can't'.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Well, if u post something, someone will bound to respond. This is after all a forum. If u don't want people to respond or view all responses that disagree with u as attacking u, then u better just write in your diary.

My version of the ending is same like u. It ended with Tin Yau holding Siu Ling in his arm in the stadium. In my book, both didn't die. Tin Yau didn't die because he was not even injured,so,y would he die? Siu Ling didn't die because of her will to live. The series ended with her quoting her father's famous quote 'believe, u can, don't believe, u can't'.
    Heh, good points. Well, thats why i said it was open ended, but the death of Siu Ling is still unconfirmed. Well I guess Chan 13 can use this open endedness and brew any kind of outcome out.

Heh, good points. Well, thats why i said it was open ended, but the death of Siu Ling is still unconfirmed. Well I guess Chan 13 can use this open endedness and brew any kind of outcome out.
    I think Chan 13 should let all the viewers see the same version as the HK version if he is going to making MDWAV4 starring Fong Tin Ngai. I wonder if that is the original ending Chan 13 has intended it to be. In that version, Ma Siu Ling was bitten by Fong Tin Yau. So, she became a vampire and Fong Tin Ngai is a Mo Sing (offspring of 2 vampires). So, that ending actually leads smoothly to MDWAV4.

Anyway, in my book, both Ma Siu Ling and Yuan Ngan But Por didn't die.